Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL Reply To: WHERE WE LIVE, AND THE INCREDIBLE TRUTH THAT WAS HIDDEN FROM US ALL

thedre
Participant

What we have here, is just more, and more, proven facts debunking a Fake Globe Earth.

Now,,, Why Was N.A.S.A. not able to answer a simple question about our recent Aug 21st. Solar Eclipse, As it is impossible for our Moons shadow to have created this phenomenon. (First-Off), The Moon moves much slower than earth, in fact it takes 27 Days to circle around the Globe Earth, When Our Earth Itself, Takes 24 Hours To Spin Eastwards And Make A Full 360 Degree Rotation. (STILL WITH ME??), lol, Ok then,, So On We Go (Secondly),,, When NASA Was Asked To Show Us How This Eclipse Can Possibly Work Based On What WE Have Been Taught, Or More Specifically Had It Drilled In Our Very Own Heads That Our Moon, And Our Earth’s Rotational Speeds??? So they sent us a short clip describing it, lol. Can Really Happen Goddard Space Center, WRONG &DEBUNKED, As You will See in The Video Below.
(Thirdly) They then decided to ask Time, And Date, for an answer, and AGAIN,,, A Short Video Description was sent, But Uhhh Houston,,, WE HAVE A BIG-ASS Problem, as #1 The Earth Is Moving In The Wrong Direction,

And then the actual NASA Employees 4 i think, stumble to give us an answer that makes any sense, so they asked that we call them back in a month, or so for the answer, lol. My guess which is often times correct, is that they will come-up with another “BASELESS THEORY BULLSHIT”” To explain the impossible, OR They will never answer the question altogether, as they have done many times before, myself included, when i called NASA Telling, and showing them that the mars mission was fake and being done on Earth,,, IN CANADA, GREENLAND TO BE MORE PRECISE”, So the lady put me on hold to speak with a NASA Engineer, awww man i was so happy that i could finally talk with one of these BULLSHITTERS LIVE And Bust His Balls with so many questions i knew he could NEVER ANSWER. But the line hung up when that despicable cunt falsely put me on hold. You must see video below! It’s mindbogglingly, LOL