Reply To: Check this and decide where we live: Flat or Round Earth

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Check this and decide where we live: Flat or Round Earth Reply To: Check this and decide where we live: Flat or Round Earth

thedre
Participant

Thanks brother, @SrbijaBgd as i truly appreciate your continued support, and many kind words. You also have some many great points regarding this topic, of how people think differently,,, how people are afraid sometimes of knowing the truth,,, how people tend to stick with their old belief Systems, because to many,,, “it is some sort of safety blanket”, and as a result, it brings them back to their Young, & Innocent days when all was good,,,They had no stress,,, But more Importantly,,,The fact that Mom, Dad, and everybody for that manner taught them all they know today about our Space, Round Earth, & Such! So i can see, And Understand as a whole, how hard this would be for them to even remotely consider the possibility of living life on a Flat-Earth, because for them,,, “”Mom, & Dad”” always spoke the truth, and always knew what was best for them. So, and as a result,,, they would never have been deceived by such a ridiculous claim, that we live on a **Flat, And Dome Enclosed World, That was intelligently designed by None Other Than Our Loving Creator GOD HIMSELF**.
🙂 But the Proven Facts are saying today that indeed it was! 🙂

Cheers, for now my good brother,,,

Andre.