Reply To: Anyone in Alaska wants to merry for Greencard?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures Anyone in Alaska wants to merry for Greencard? Reply To: Anyone in Alaska wants to merry for Greencard?

Lord Wankdust
Participant

@EvaBraun
Please Eva Braun Fraulein I am sorry to disappoint you. The only things about you which remind me of the former Lady Wankdust are the tattoos and the neck shaving and bleeding. And I don’t even know if it was a shaving accident you had or maybe you are the kinda Fraulein who likes to cut her neck from time to time…
I too could imagine some sexy moist lederhosen fun in a damp Scottish Glen full of midges and mud but I am sure you would soon tire of me and yearn for the sexy Reeperbahns and Beer Festivals of your little village under the Berghof. Or maybe you would wonder at what you had missed out on by not going to Alaska to be raped by Grizzly Bears.
Perhaps it is better that we end it this way rather than drag the misery out into our old age and end up blaming one another for the sad and sorry state of our miserable lives. That would be eternal regret.