Reply To: Sex Dolls More Popular with Brothels Customers That Real Women

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Sex Dolls More Popular with Brothels Customers That Real Women Reply To: Sex Dolls More Popular with Brothels Customers That Real Women

thedre
Participant

Ok @Despy enough honey, as you want to make This 50+ year old man lay you down cause i also love to tease the crap out of a woman for at least a good hour doing everything under the sun to them, until, lol, they say ENOUGH already, and fuck me Frenchy,, will ya??? lol. And less than one minute later (1) i can see her heart rate go nuts, her face turn red,,, she then holds her breath, and tries to make me fuck her faster, but,,, nope, lol, as i keep fucking her, nice, and slow going all the way out, and all the way in, with a grin on my face, like the cat who ate the canary, of course, lol.
And then,,, Ka-Boom, “”as she kicks me in the nuts, and off the bed, cause i mistakenly called her Cindy”” 🙁 lol, ahh,, no. She totally explodes, lol. 🙂 But honestly, what makes me want to lay you down the most,,, is that Stew, with carrots, potatoes, damn,,, and those dumplings with a fresh salad,,, yummy, yum, yum. 🙂
And, yes,,, fuck that gross baloney sandwich, yuuuuk, 🙁