Reply To: Happy Goraversary, Plaster: Open letter to BG

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Happy Goraversary, Plaster: Open letter to BG Reply To: Happy Goraversary, Plaster: Open letter to BG

itsplaster
Participant

@haydolf_hittler You aren’t BG Fam – you are beyond that and you know it. You were my first bitter enemy and then we shared a fondness for insane metal and somehow forged a friendship without caving in on our beliefs. You’ve told me interesting things, heartbreaking things and wonderful things and are truly one of my favorite people here and probably my closest friend. Now forgive me for being too candid, I also know your moods can change like the path of a hurricane (subconscious thoughts of Mark there) and you’ve been in one of your darker moods lately. I didn’t want to disturb wherever your mind is right now because I know you’re a deep guy. I tagged you and then deleted it, thinking you might not be in a light-hearted type mood. So thank you for “toodlepip.” When you seem kind of a dark and still bother with a comment, I appreciate it very, very much. You know I love ya. You aren’t just a BG friend – you’re my friend, period. Forgive my misjudgment please.