Reply To: Say something to completely piss off UncleDilf

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Say something to completely piss off UncleDilf Reply To: Say something to completely piss off UncleDilf

HitlerWasAGoodMan
Participant

Haha here she is. And wow a whole new forum post to shit on UncleDilf ? You must have run out of cocks to sit on it seems. How lame are you Loosey ? I mean, we all know that you sleep around with strangers behind your man’s back like there is no tomorrow and you even threw your baby away because you wanted to stay with him and all that but this ? How cheap can you be to make this new post just because you can’t stand the facts ? If I had any respect for you, that’s gone now.

How is your man doing ? Pretty good ? He must think so. Oh that poor fella spends all his money on your wasteful expenses and gives you a kiss before he leaves to work every morning only for you to bring other men and fuck on the same bed you sleep in with him. How does that feel Loosey ? Pretty good ? Of course, right ? I mean, what else can we expect from a cheap slut like you ? How many lives have you ruined so far ? How many are you going to ? Looks like it will only end when you die from AIDS. Cheap parasites like you must be GASsed !