31 YEAR OLD WOMAN SHOOTS HUSBAND DEAD IN FRONT OF THREE KIDS.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies 31 YEAR OLD WOMAN SHOOTS HUSBAND DEAD IN FRONT OF THREE KIDS.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 1 week ago.

• Author

Just_Another_Guy
    Participant
    Goints: 417

Apparently it was a result of divorce and custody. Not much detail in the article. She shot him and didn’t even try to run away.

Apparently it was the husband who filed for divorce. I feel bad for the kids.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/woman-kills-husband-at-walmart-in-front-of-their-3-kids-cops/

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,197

They Don’t have to run, she can claim abuse and she will get the lightest sentence if anything.

Svarge and wandick will say the man should have chose a better women. Been a real man.

Thanks for the post and link….even though you copied and pasted the link *Sarcasm

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 3,717
    VIP – Server Donor

Pity. Not an ugly woman but with an unfortunate surname. She will be someone’s bitch before long.

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 4,554

He probably deserved it. 😛

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,879
    VIP – Server Donor

Chris Watts, Colorado, was arrested for killing his pregnant wife and 2 small children so he could be with his side bitch. He put his daughters into oil tanks at his work site and buried his wife there.
    Since we’re just naming recent crimes committed by spouses…
    I don’t know what this has to do with gender studies.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 4,554

Chris shoulda gone MGTOW; that bitch and her larvae would still be alive. MGTOW could possibly save women and childrens lives! Chris ….that poor, poor man, I truly feel compassion for him, I hope he doesn’t contemplate suicide now. Foh @itsplaster

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55 he’s under suicide watch. my heart is broken. poor fella trapped by marriage and kids.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 531

that seven year itch can put you in a ditch.

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@haydolf_hittler Indeed. Some people get an itch 7 MONTHS in. It’s a gamble. But damn, why resort to murder?

I as a child experienced something similar. Except I ended up stabbing my dad. Personally, I hate him for what he did to us. Even with all that hatred, I find there’s something inside me I hate more. The fact that I’m still a little worried about him. That hurts, you know? Someone who did such awful things to you and then to your mother, and you can’t stop caring for him, even after all these years and all that horror. I hold on to that faint ghost of who he was. He was kind, once. But he’s not anymore. I still can’t let it go though. Where was I heading with this?? Oh yeah, I can’t take these things seriously. I see it and think, “Welp. That’s rough.” Then I move on. I know what it felt like. And I know if a nervous, anxious freak like me got through it, most people could. It’ll kill their childhood, sure. I still wish.mine lasted longer, but they’ll likely be stronger. I can take a lot now, even if I’m a nervous wreck. It’s not good for any.parent.to.abandon their child. But it does.make them stronger. Or occasionally weaker. Now that I think about it, I wonder if I’m the minority in this experience. I haven’t done any research,it I wonder if most.people are.weak, instead of strong. I don’t know.anymore, I need sleep.

As usual, please excuse extra periods, had spelling and or grammar. Autocorrect is out for blood.and my period.button is morbidly obese.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 3,717
      VIP – Server Donor

I understand as much as anyone can ,especially someone like me who has not gone through what you have . Of course you still love him to a degree.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      Goints: 2,197

Svarge & wankdick say your mom should have chose a better man.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.