A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events A LOOK BACK AT MY PRE-KINDERGARTEN YEARS 1/2 DAYS OF SCHOOL AT 4 & 5 YEARS-OLD

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

I AM CREATING THIS FORUM-PAGE BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE YOU’S ALL TO HELP ME ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS THAT SHOULD BE OF PARAMOUNT-IMPORTANCE TO US ALL, AS IT INVOLVES OUR LOVED ONES. AND THIS WAY IT WOULD BE A CHANCE FOR YOU’S ALL TO HOPEFULLY UNDERSTAND, AND SEE JUST EXACTLY WHERE I AM COMING FROM, BY HELPING ME ANSWER SOME OF THE QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE REGARDING WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE/TRUST ANY, OR (MOST) OF WHAT OUR WORLDS GOVERNMENTS ARE, AND HAVE BEEN TEACHING/INDOCTRINATING/LYING TO US ALL ALONG ABOUT THE WORLDS GLOBAL AFFAIRS.

AND HOW THEY WERE DOING-SO (FOR MYSELF) HALF A CENTURY, OR ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO, *DAMN THAT MAKES ME SOUND OLD*. OH, WAIT,,, I AM FUCKING OLD, LOL. πŸ™ BUT OF COURSE NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED, AS THEY CONTINUE TO PUSH THE SAME AGENDA IN TODAY’S SCHOOL’S TO OUR OUR CHILDREN & GRANDCHILDREN, AS THEY DID TO OURSELVES AT OUR, AND NOW THEIR TENDER PRE-KINDERGARTEN AGE OF 4 & 5 YEARS OLD WHERE SCHOOLS “I BELIEVE” ARE STILL ONLY HALF DAYS FOR THIS AGE GROUP!

#1-
      THE WORLDS ECONOMY & HOW JEWS HAVE, AND CONTINUE TO HOLD, AND COMPLETELY CONTROL 80 % OF THE WORLDS WEALTH, AND HOLD MOST OF THE WORLDS TOP POSITIONS, LIKE C.E.O’s OF LARGE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS,,, PHARMACEUTICAL WHILE WE THE COMMON SLAVES,
      US MEN, AND WOMEN THE OTHER 80% (US SLAVES) ARE POOR, OR BARELY GETTING BY WITH LOW PAYING JOBS. BECAUSE FOR US TO BE WEALTHY IS A THREAT TO THEM BECAUSE WITH MONEY COMES POWER SOMETHING THAT THE JEWS MUST KEEP A GRIP ON.

#2-
      FALSE-FLAG WARS THAT HAVE BEEN STARTED BY THE ZIONIST-JEWS SEEMINGLY FOREVER, AND SINCE THE START OF TIME ITSELF
      DO.
      #3-
      THE WORLDS HEALTH CARE SYSTEM INCLUDING VACCINES, CONTROLLING THE WORLDS POPULATION GROWTH BY STERILIZING MEN.
      #4-
      OUR PAST HISTORY, AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WRITTEN BY THE JEWS AND THE SUPPOSED WINNERS OF EVERY WAR.
      #5-
      CONTROLLING OUR WEATHER LIKE CLIMATE CHANGE, GLOBAL WARMING, MINI ICE-AGE, OZONE LAYER DAMAGE, AND SO ON.
      #6-
      THE FAKE HOLOHOAX, AND THE FACT THAT JEWS THEMSELVES WERE RESPONSIBLE KILLED OVER 50 + MILLION MOSTLY CHRISTIANS
      #7-
      AND FINALLY,,,
      THE SHAPE OF OUR EARTH, & HOW THEY HAVE SUPPOSEDLY SET FOOT ON THE MOON, & NOW MARS WHICH IS PROVEN IMPOSSIBLE TO DO, AS THEY ARE NOT TERRA-FIRMA, AS WE WERE LED TO BELIEVE WHEN WE WERE ALL INDOCTRINATED STARTING AS YOUNG AS 4 YEARS OLD IN PRE-MATERNAL-KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL OF BRAINWASHING. AND 2 OF THE VERY FIRST THINGS THAT I REMEMBER BEING TAUGHT, (AND THAT STUCK WITH ME) WHILE GROWING-UP,,,

AND THAT WAS #1-
      THAT WE ALL WERE GLUED TO EARTH LIKE A MAGNET (BY AN INVISIBLE FORCE CALLED GRAVITY) WHILE WE WERE ALL UPSIDE DOWN AND SPINNING. WE WERE TAUGHT THIS WHILE LOOKING AT OUR TEACHERS GLOBE ON HER DESK, & LEARNING ABOUT OUR GLOBE-EARTH,AND HOW IT SUPPOSEDLY WORKS.

AND #2- WAS ABOUT
      THE HOLOCAUST AND HOW BAD THE JEWISH PEOPLE WERE MISTREATED,,, TORTURED, AND MADE TO LIVE IN THESE RAT-INFESTED DIRTY COLD, WET, AND DIRTY CAMPS, WITH BARELY ANY FOOD, WATER TO SURVIVE. WE WERE EVEN SHOWED PICTURES OF SUPER SKINNY JEWISH MEN HOLDING-ON ON TO A FENCE, AND SMILING FOR THE CAMERAS.

#3-
      I THEN REMEMBER COMING HOME TO MOM AND TELLING HER HOW BAD THE JEWS WERE TREATED, AND KILLED BY US THE CHRISTIANS.
      IMAGINE,, ALL OF THIS BEFORE I EVEN REACHED GRADE 2. WHY WOULD THE WORLDS SCHOOL’S MAKE-UP THEIR CURRICULUM WITH THESE 2 TOPICS AS PRIORITY OVER ANY OTHER TOPIC??? WHEN IT IS NOT FOR YOUNG MINDS, BUT (SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO MUCH OLDER STUDENTS) IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND UNIVERSITIES, & SUCH???

IT IS BECAUSE BRAINWASHING WORKS BEST ON YOUNG GROWING MINDS, AS WE TEND TO INGEST TOPICS WITH GREAT EFFICIENCY, AND ASK LITTLE, TO NO QUESTIONS, ACCEPTING ALL THAT OUR TEACHERS SAY AS GOSPEL TRUTH. AND WE UNKNOWINGLY DID THIS BECAUSE IF YOU’S REMEMBER,,, WE ALL LOOKED-UP TO OUR TEACHERS (AT THE TENDER AGE OF 4 AND 5 YEARS OLD) AS THESE SUPER INTELLIGENT, ALMOST GODLY FIGURES THAT CAN DO NO WRONG.

AND BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT WE LOOK UP TO THEM LIKE THIS, OUR MINDS WERE, AND OUR KIDS, AND GRAND KIDS STILL ARE AT THEIR MERCY. AND THE BRAINWASHING THAT THEY ARE FILLED WITH WILL LAST A LIFETIME, IF DONE EARLY IN LIFE. ESPECIALLY WHEN WHAT THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT HAVE TRAUMATIC, OR THESE UNBELIEVABLE/MAGICAL TYPE OF SERIOUS TOPICS,,, RELATED TO THEM, LIKE OURSELVES SPINNING UPSIDE DOWN ON THIS ROUND BALL, AT THOUSANDS OF MILES AN HOUR. THEY KNOW THAT WE WILL ACCEPT EVERYTHING THEY SAY, AND (AGAIN WILL QUESTION NOTHING) BUT ACCEPT AND SOAK IT IN LIKE A DRY SPONGE ALL THAT THEY HAVE FORCED DOWN OUR LITTLE THROATS.

AND BECAUSE THEY HAD MADE US LITTLE KIDS, (US CHRISTIANS) FEEL BAD, AND LOVE THE JEWISH PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE 6 MILLION OF THEM THAT WE CHRISTIANS HAVE SLAUGHTERED. IMAGINE GOING HOME AFTER SCHOOL (AS I DID AT 5 YEARS-OLD) FEELING LIKE SHIT, AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT BY ASKING MOM WHY WE WERE SO BAD TO THE JEWS AND KILLED 6 MILLION OF THEM?? SO AS A RESULT, WE GREW-UP THINKING/FEELING THAT WE WERE PART OF A DISGUSTING RACE THAT KILLED MILLIONS OF INNOCENT, HELPLESS, AND POOR JEWS. AND THEY STARTED PUMPING ALL OF THIS SHIT IN OUR LITTLE HEADS AT 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD MAN! CAN YOU BELIEVE SUCH A THING, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS ALL PURE EVIL BULLSHIT TO BEGIN WITH?? πŸ™

thedre
      Participant

****SO LETS START WITH THE MOST TRUTHFUL, AND IMPORTANT TRUTH THE WORLD OVER THE FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH****

SOCCER IN EUROPE IS THE LARGEST SPORT IN THE WORLD, beating-out football, hockey, baseball, golf, combined. I AM PLEASED THAT THIS SPANISH SOCCER TEAM HAS CHANGED THEIR NAME TO (THE FLAT-EARTHERS) DO ANY OF YOU THINK THAT THE WORLDS LARGEST SPORT WOULD SUPPORT SUCH A NAME CHANGE IF IT MADE THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION LOOK BAD??? I DO NOT THINK SO,,, NO WAY. THE AVERAGE SOCCER GAME STADIUMS IN EUROPE ARE ALWAYS FULL WITH 80 TO 100 THOUSAND FANS, THEY ARE HUGE.

THE FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH HAS GROWN TO OVER 1 BILLION BELIEVERS. NOW THAT IS 1/9th. OF OUR FLAT-EARTH’s POPULATION. πŸ™‚

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/football-club-changes-name-flat-17291822

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1148315/flat-earth-news-proof-evidence-explanation-criticism-space-news-spain-science-conspiracy

https://news.ava360.com/spain-football-club-changes-name-to-%E2%80%98flat-earth%E2%80%99-in-support-of-conspiracy-theory_9d640eeb4.html

Football: Spanish club changes name to Flat Earth FC from nottheonion

https://ruptly.tv/en/videos/20190723-008

thedre
      Participant

YOU-TUBE,,, OR **DIRTY-FUCKING-LYING-JEW-TUBE** HAS MADE SURE TO PUT SPACE ADVERTISING WITH EVERY NOW HIDDEN, AND HARD TO FIND FLAT-EARTH VIDEO’s lol, lol. WHAT ARE THEY SO AFRAID OF IF IT IS NOT TRUE! WHY ARE THESE DIRTY JEWGLE, & JEW-TUBE CUNTS SPENDING SO MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON COUNTER ADVERTISING, AND COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE TRYING TO STOP THE FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH FROM COMING-OUT??? WHY?? LOL. THEY ARE SO TERRIFIED THAT THE TRUTH WILL CONTINUE COMING-OUT BECAUSE THEIR FAKE SPACE CASH COW WILL FINALLY BE OVER. GOOD,,, AND FINALLY ****YOU DIRTY-CUNTY JEW-PIGS****

thedre
      Participant

WAKE THE FUCK-UP AND LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE WORDS THEORY, AND THE WORD TRUTH & PROVEN FACTS ALREADY,LOL.

NOW WATCH THESE ROCKETS TURN, AND SLASH INTO THE OCEAN, LOL. AND PICKED-UP LATER MY NASA, AND THE MILITARY, LOL.

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS THE 35 MOST ASKED FLAT-EARTH QUESTIONS. IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS, OR THE PUSSY TO CHECK IT OUT YOU WILL SEE THAT WE ARE NOT, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A FUCKING SPINNING BALL, FOR FUCK-SAKES. SO CHECK IT OUT BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR
      FUCKING MOUTHS OFF WITH REGURGITATED T.V. AND C.G.I. PICTURES FROM YOUR SCHOOLBOOKS, LOL. THERE HAS ALWAYS
      ZERO-PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT WE ARE ON A SPINNING BALL. ********* DA-FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU’S MAN, YOU CANNOT SEE THE PROOF, LOL, LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDES, AND DUDESSES????? ARE YOU’S TOTALLY FUCKING BLIND NOT TO SEE IT????LIKE W.T.F.?

AND FINALLY,,, HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER HEARD OF WHAT A GREEN SCREEN IS??? IF NOT THAN CHECK IT OUT ASNASA USES IT IN THEIR BUBBLE FILLED POOLS IN SPACE, LOL. HOLY-FUCK MAN,,, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU’S ARE THAT FUCKING BRAINWASHED NOT TO EVEN REVIEW THE PROOF BEFORE SHOOTING OFF YOUR COMPLETELY UNEDUCATED CAKE-HOLES WHEN IT COMES TO THE FLAT EARTH TRUTH.

thedre
      Participant

JEW LIES CARRIED-OUT THROUGH ALL OF THEIR OWNED, CONTROLLED & OPERATED MASS-MEDIA BULLSHITTERS THAT MANY/MOST ON HERE STILL WATCH, AND BELIEVE *DON’T STOP BELIEVING* BWA, HA, HA! AHHH TH FUCKING IRONY OF IT ALL.

THE PERFECT SONG FOR THE SMALL TIME GIRL, & BOY BELIEVING IN A SPINNING GLOBE, & STUCK TO A BALL HAVING A BALL,LOL

thedre
      Participant

KEEP PRACTICING WITH YOUR BRAINS INTELLIGENCE,, AND TAKING WHAT OTHERS SAY AS TRUTH,,, ALWAYS, LOL. DO NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF, AND INVESTIGATE ANYTHING CAUSE THAT WOULD TAKE TOO MUCH WORK, AND AS WE ALL KNOW THE JEWS NEVER, EVER LIE!

IF YOU TRULY WANT TO LOOK AT WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE THAN A SPINNING BALL EARTH-THEORY THAN TAKE A CLOSE LOOK BELOW!

NOW CALL NASA, AND ASK THEM WHY THEY HAVE NEVER EVER HAD SOMEBODY DO A NORTH SOUTH CIRCUMNAVIGATION OF THE EARTH, AND HAVE ONLY DONE EAST AND WEST. ASK THEM, AND YOU WILL HEAR WHAT SOUNDS LIKE A DIAL TONE AS THEY HANG UP ON YOU. AND IT ONE OF THE ASTRO-NOTS SAYS IT’S BECAUSE IS IS TOO COLD TO PASS OVER THE POLES, THAN TELL THEM TO STAY A COUPLE OF HUNDREDMILES EITHER TO THE RIGHT, OR TO THE LEFT OF THE POLES AND TRY AGAIN, AS YOU WOULD NOT BE GOING OVER THE ICE,,, AND,,, DIAL-TONE YET AGAIN, CAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE IT CANNOT , AND HAS NEVER,,, AND ILL NEVER BE DONE, AS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, LOL.

**********************************WAKE DA-FUCK-UP PEOPLE, C’MON NOW**********************************

thedre
      Participant

HOW COME WHEN THE ASTRO-NOTS ARE IN SPACE, OR ON THE FAKE-SPACE STATION,,, YOU NEVER SEE THE ALIGNMENT OF THE STARS, AND THAT IT IS ALWAYS DARK MOST TIMES, BUT YOU SEE THIS FAKE PICTURE OF EARTH LIT UP LIKE AS BRIGHT AS A CHRISTMAS TREE.

SINCE THEY ARE CLOSER TO THE SUN BY THOUSANDS OF MILES SHOULD THE SUN NOT SHINE, AND BURN SO BAD THAT THEY WOULD BE BLINDED??? AND WHY IS IT DARK IN SPACE WHEN THE SUPPOSED SUN IS 93 MILLION MILES AWAY AND LIGHTS-UP EARTH LIKE CRAZY??? SHOULD SPACE NOT ALSO BE LIT UP BY THE SUN ALL AROUND, LOL.

oH NO DO NOT THINK FARTHER THAN YOUR BIG JEW NOSE CAUSE WHILE EVERYTHING IN SPACE IS PITCH DARK, THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY OUR EARTH IS SHOWN LIT UP LIKE CRAZY, LOL. SELECTIVE SUNSHINE, LOL. IT STAYS DARK IN SPACE UNTIL IT REACHES EARTH THAN IT LIGHTS IT UP???

https://fe2018.com/speakers/rob-skiba/

*****USE YOUR GOD-GIVEN SENSES AND THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN FOR FUCK-SAKES******

thedre
      Participant

A LOOK AT THE WORLDS REAL SCIENTISTS OF PAST (AT THE TOP OF THE LINKS PAGE) THAT YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT ON THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA, OR EVER LEARNED ABOUT IN SCHOOL, CAUSE THEY HAVE ALL TESTED, AND REPEATED THE EXPERIMENTS THAT PROVE OUR EARTH TO BE FLAT WITH A DOME/FIRMAMENT COVERING IT.

So i Present It You My Friend, & Flat-Earth Researcher **William Guzman**. So go ahead and Enjoy Some Truth and Loads of incredibly Cool Tunes by Pink-Floyd and Too Many Other Great Artists To List.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_t08jBS7KMF4UJ0AvrSGg

thedre
      Participant

A FLAT-EARTH MAP HAS BEEN ALWAYS RUBBED IN OUR FACE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS INCLUDING TODAY, IF YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO BELOW AND THE NASA LOGO, AND OTHER GOVERNMENT, AND SPACE AGENCIES. DID YOU’S ALSO KNOW THAT SHIP CAPTAINS ALSO USE A FLAT-EARTH MAP, BUT UNTIL MOST-RECENTLY THEY HAVE NEVER PAID ATTENTION TO THIS FACT BEING TO BUSY NAVIGATING THESE HUGE CONTAINER SHIPS,,, CRUISE LINERS,,, AND EVEN LARGE FERRIES, AND THE LIKE.

YOU ALWAYS ASK ABOUT THE EDGE. LIKE,,, WHERE IS THE EDGE HEN, AND WHY CAN WE NOT FALL OFF OF IT IF WE ARE LIVING ON A FLAT-EARTH??? ICE WALL YOU SAY WELL WHERE IS THIS SUPPOSED ICE WALL YOU’S ALL SAY, CAUSE I NEVER SAW-IT YOU SAY!

AND MORE ICE WALL FOOTAGE FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT. OPEN YOUR EYES AS IT IS EASY TO JUST LOOK. BUT IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU LEARN **HOW TO SEE** INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING,, WILL YOU FIND THE ULTIMATE TRUTH,, ENJOY! πŸ™‚

AND MORE ICE WALL COVERAGE FROM OUR GOOD FRIEND WILLIAM GUZMAN IS BELOW!

thedre
      Participant

AND HERE WE HAVE A PIECE OF THE SURROUNDING ANTARCTICA ICE WALL COLLAPSING OFF THE COAST OF ARGENTINA WHICH THE CLOSEST POINT TO THE ANTARCTICA ICE WALL.

AND ALSO DO YOU NOTICE JUST HOW DARK THE SKIES ARE IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE THE SHIP THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE ON IS BRIGHTLY LIT?? THAT IS BECAUSE (THE SUN DOES NOT EVER) GO OVER THE ANTARCTICA WALL OF ICE, AND THIS IS WHY IT NEVER GETS 24 HOURS OF SUNSHINE LIKE OUR NORTH ARCTIC CIRCLE GETS EVERY SUMMER, AND IS WHY IT IS THE DARKEST, COLDEST, AND WINDIEST PLACE ON EARTH.

thedre
      Participant

NOW IF YOU’S WANT A GOOD LAUGH,,, HERE IS THE BEST WAY THAT THE LIARS AT NASA, AND THE UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS CAN EXPLAIN HOW **GRAVITY** WORKS, LOL. AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY IT HAS ALWAYS, AND “WILL ALWAYS” REMAIN A THEORY, BECAUSE THEY CANNOT PROPERLY DEMONSTRATE WHAT DOES NOT EXIST.

NOW LISTEN TO THIS BALD HEADED & LONG-NOSED JEW-CUNT AS HE IS LYING BUT STRUGGLING AT IT. BUT WHAT IS EVEN FUNNIER IS IF YOU LOOK AT THE STUDENTS AND THE LOOKS ON SOME OF THEIR FACES WHILE THEY LISTEN, AT THIS ARSEHOLE, AND WATCH HIS STUPID MONTAGE, LOL. THESE STUDENTS KNOW THAT THIS IS SIMPLY PURE BULLSHIT, AND ARE NOT BUYING IT WHATSOEVER!

thedre
      Participant

DO YOU’S WANT ANOTHER GREAT LAUGH AT NASA, AND THEIR STATE OF THE ART EXPERIMENTS EXPLAINED BY A JEW-CUNTY-CUNT.
      WHY DOES THE MOON NOT FALL DOWN TO THE EARTH, YET ANOTHER STUPID JEW-CUNT TRYING TO EXPLAIN AWAY WITH RUBBER HOW THIS THEORY THAT WILL NEVER BECOME NOTHING BUT A THEORY SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS CA-CA, OR PURE SMELLY BULLSHIT, LOL LOL. πŸ˜‰

thedre
      Participant

THE SUN, AND THE MOON ARE BOTH THE EXACT SAME SIZE, ARE INSIDE THE FIRMAMENT, AND INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE. SO THEY,,, THESE (LIARS AT NASA) HAVE RECENTLY ADMITTED THAT THE MOON IS INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE WHICH MEANS THAT IT HAS SOME VERY (THIN, BUT *STILL BREATHABLE* AIR) BUT THEY USED THE EXCUSE THAT OUR ATMOSPHERE GOES MUCH FARTHER THAN THEY
      ORIGINALLY THOUGHT, LOL, LOL.

THEY ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, CAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THEIR FAKE LUNAR MODULE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO BE BUILT WITH SO MUCH PRESSURIZATION, AND OVERALL THICKNESS TO HANDLE “THE FAKE” ZERO GRAVITY OF SPACE. AND THEIR HEAVY FAKE SPACE SUITS WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO BE BUILT WITH SUCH THICKNESS TO HANDLE EXTREME COMPRESSION. SO ONCE THEY HAD THEIR BACKS AGAINST THE WALL (YET AGAIN, LOL) WHICH HAS BEEN A WEEKLY OCCURRENCE FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW, LOL, THEY HAD TO TRY EXPLAINING AWAY WHAT THESE PROFESSIONALS HAD DISCOVERED.

AND BECAUSE THEY WERE PRESENTED WITH YET MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF THAT OUR MOON WAS SMALL, LOCAL, AND VERY CLOSE TO EARTH,,, THEY (AT NASA) HAD TO EXPLAIN AWAY WHY THEY LIED TO US FOR ALL THESE YEARS, BECAUSE MANY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS,,, LAND, AND MARINE PROFESSIONAL SURVEYORS,,, AND SOME PRIVATE JET PILOTS,, (SOME OF THESE JETS COULD FLY UP TO 65 THOUSAND FEET), GOT TOGETHER AND STARTED TAKING PICTURES, AND PRECISE MEASUREMENTS OF THE MOON.

SO THEY TOOK PICTURES WHEN THEIR JETS WERE STILL ON THE TARMAC,(GROUND) AND MORE PICTURES WHEN THEY WERE WELL OVER 55 THOUSAND FEET HIGH. AND WHAT THEY DISCOVERED WAS THAT THE MOON WAS UP TO 1/3 BIGGER WHEN UP IN THE AIR, THEN WHEN IT WAS ON THE GROUND.SO IN ESSENCE THEY PROVED THAT OUR MOON WAS INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE, AND INSIDE OUR FIRMAMENT, THOUGH NASA NEVER MENTIONED THE FIRMAMENT PART, LOL, IN THEIR JEW-OWNED NEWS CHANNELS, OR ON THE NASA WEBSITE ITSELF, LOL.

THE ONLY THING THAT THEY MENTIONED, (ALMOST IMMEDIATELY) ONCE CONFRONTED WITH THE PROOF WAS THAT WAS THAT OH,,, WE FUCKED-UP, AND OH YEA,,, WE JUST FOUND-OUT THAT THE MOON IS INSIDE, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE ALL ALONG, LOL. SAY-WHAT???? IT HAS BEEN INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE??? WITH THIN BUT STILL (BREATHABLE AIR)ALL ALONG?? LOL.

THIS IS HOW WE ALSO KNOW THAT OUR SUN WHICH IS NOT 93 MILLION MILES AWAY, BUT AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS OUR MOON, AND THAT IS ALSO *THE EXACT SAME SIZE* AS THE MOON, AND IS ALSO INSIDE OUR ATMOSPHERE. THEY ARE OPPOSITE FORCES THAT ELECTROMAGNETISM KEEPS THEM APART LIKE 2 NEGATIVE MAGNETS WHEN TRYING TO PUSH THEM TOGETHER, THEY JUST KEEP THEMSELVES AT A DISTANCE FROM EACH OTHER, AND CAN DO SO FOREVER, AS MAGNETS NEVER DIE, OR DECREASE IN OVERALL STRENGTH.

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS SOME FLAT EARTH FACTS, AND PROOF FROM NONE OTHER THAN NICOLA TESLA HIMSELF, THE BEST, AND TRUE SCIENTIST THE WORLD HAS EVER,,, AND WILL EVER SEE AGAIN. AND BY TRUE SCIENTIST IN CASE MANY OF YOU DO NOT KNOW IS A SCIENTIST WHO ONLY PATENTS HIS WORKS IF THEY WERE TESTABLE, AND REPEATABLE, COMING UP WITH THE EXACT SAME RESULTS EVERY SINGLE TIME, NO MATTER IF HE PERFORMED THE EXPERIMENT 1000 TIMES THE RESULTS WOULD REMAIN 100% EXACTLY THE SAME.

NOW JEW PIG EINSTEIN, AND MOST OF THE MAINSTREAM SCIENTISTS TODAY ARE NOT REAL SCIENTISTS AT ALL, BUT THEY ARE CALLED PSEUDO-SCIENTISTS WHICH MEANS THAT NOTHING IS TESTABLE, AND REPEATABLE, LOL, (NONE OF IT) BUT IT IS INSTEAD ALL THEORY-BASED BULLSHIT, OR SOMEONES OWN NON-TESTABLE THOUGHTS ON HOW HE **PERCEIVES SOMETHING “SHOULD” WORK,.
      THIS INCREDIBLY BRIGHT MAN HAD 738 PATENTS, WHICH MANY (WERE STOLEN BY EINSTEIN) THAT DOLL-MAKER, AND PATENT “CLERK” YOUR GLOBERS HERO,,, **THAT FUCKING EXTREME SHILL** AND HAPPILY-DEAD FUCKING JEW-PIG, & EXTREME LIAR, AND PATENT THIEVING BASTARD ALBERT EINSTEIN.

thedre
      Participant

NOW LET ME ANSWER SOME MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE FLAT-EARTH, AND EXPLAIN TO YOU’S ALL WHAT METEORITES AND FIREBALLS FALLING OUT OF THE SKIES ARE. NOW THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN FINDING EVERYDAY, AND FOR MANY YEARS NOW. AND WHEN I SAY FOR MANY YEARS, TO BE MORE SPECIFIC, I MEAN SINCE A FEW YEARS/DECADES AFTER THE AIRPLANE WAS INVENTED. AND WHY THE IMPORTANCE OF PLANES?? AND WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH METEORITES??? I WILL EXPLAIN BELOW! NOW IN ORDER FOR PEOPLE TO CONTINUE BELIEVING THAT WE ALL LIVE ON THIS FALSE ROUNDISH ROCK, THAT IS FOREVER SPINNING THROUGH THE FAKE AND SUPPOSED INFINITE SPACE.

NOW THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS (GLOBAL-LIE) PUN-INTENDED, ARE THE USUAL-SUSPECTS, THOSE DIRTY LYING, SCUMBAG JEWS YET AGAIN. SO IN ORDER TO KEEP THEIR SPACE STORY AND FICTION ALIVE, THEY HAVE TO KEEP COMING-UP WITH WAYS TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED, AND IN TOTAL AWE. BUT MOSTLY IT IS DONE IN ORDER TO KEEP THE PUBLIC IN PERPETUAL FEAR ALL THE TIME. IN TOTAL FEAR, BECAUSE FEAR SELLS LADIES, AND GENTLEMEN. AND WHAT I MEAN BY FEAR SELLS IS THAT BECAUSE OF PUBLIC OPINION, THEY CAN GET BILLIONS OF OUR HARD-EARNED TAX-DOLLARS, FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN ORDER TO COMBAT AN ENEMY, THAT THREATENS OUR VERY EXISTENCE.

THEY LOVE TO KEEP US ALL IN FEAR, BECAUSE THE JEWS CAN THEN GET THE TAX-DOLLARS FROM US ALL WITHOUT QUESTION IF FEAR IS INVOLVED AND THE END OF THE WORLD COULD HAPPEN, IF THEY DO NOT ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM RIGHT AWAY. SO NOT ONLY DO THEY KEEP THEIR FAKE SPACE ALIVE IT OPENS DOORS TO ALMOST UNLIMITED RESOURCES TO FIGHT THESE FAKE THREATS LIKE ALIENS,,, METEORITES, OR ASTEROIDS, AND TODAY IT’S (THE FAKE CLIMATE CHANGE), AND OF COURSE RUSSIA. AND TOMORROW YOU ASK??? IT WILL BE FROM ROBOTS THAT WE BUILT, THAT GOT OUT OF OUR CONTROL AND THREATENS CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT. AND SO ON,,, AND SO ON,,, AND SO ON.

SO THESE SAME BALL-EARTH LYING GURU’S HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF CREATING A PROBLEM WHERE NONE EXISTS,,, AND THEN FINDING A WAY TO FIGHT THIS EMPTY THREAT, ALL THE WHILE CLEANING OUR TAX-COFFERS OUT, WHEN ALL THESE BILLIONS COULD BE USED FOR EDUCATION, (AND NOT INDOCTRINATION),,,& AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR THE ELDERLY, AND DISADVANTAGED. SO SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT METEORITES REALLY ARE WITH YOUR VERY OWN EYES BOYS/GIRLS, AS YOU WILL BE SHOCKED. πŸ™

NOW THESE ROUND METALLIC WIRED BALLS, THAT LOOK LIKE STEEL BELTS ON YOUR TIRES STELL BELTED RADIALS ARE FILLED WITH SOLID FUEL LIKE IN THE ROCKET BOOSTERS, AS THEY CAN BURN FOR QUITE SOME TIME WHEN DROPPED FROM A HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON, AND/OR BY A HIGH ALTITUDE U-2, OR EVEN OLD B-52 BOMBERS, AND ARE PREFERABLY DROPPED WHEN CLOUDY, OR AT NIGHT-TIME FOR MAXIMUM VIEWERS, AND A GOOD CHANCE FOR THE JEW-OWNED MASS-MEDIA TO COVER THE STORY KNOWING WAY AHEAD WHEN & WHERE THEY WILL BE DROPPED. SO IT COMES WITH NO SURPRISE THAT THEY ARE ALMOST ALWAYS CAUGHT ON VIDEO, BY SAYING THAT A PERSON FILMED IT, AND SENT IT IN TO THEIR NEWS CHANNEL

LADY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO, I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS LAUGH WITH YOU’S. πŸ™‚
      OH MY FRIGGING GOD, LOL, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??? HOLY-GOD WHAT THE FRICK,,, OH MY GOSH,,, AHHHH MY GOSH I,M CUMMING, LOL. SHIT,,, I CAN’T EVEN HOLD-IT STILL SHE SAYS, LOL GOLLY-GEEZ,,, OH MY FRIKKING GUSHING CUNT-HOLE WHAT THE SMELL,, UHH HELL IS DAT???

thedre
      Participant

NOW LETS TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT HOW A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, (BEING OUR VERY OWN ATMOSPHERE) WHICH CONSISTS OF AIR,, OXYGEN,, WATER,, & GASES, WORKS ALONGSIDE A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, WHICH IS THE VACUUM OF SPACE, WHICH IS SUPPOSEDLY VOID OF ANY OXYGEN, OR WATER MOLECULES.

NOW IF YOU HAVE BOTH OF THESE PRESSURE SYSTEMS CO-EXISTING SIDE BY SIDE, WITH NOTHING TO SEPARATE THE 2 WHAT DO YOU’S THINK WOULD HAPPEN??? THE VACUUM OF SPACE WOULD QUICKLY, & COMPLETELY SUCK-UP ANY, AND ALL THINGS LIKE OUR OXYGEN,,, OUR WATER,,, MEANING ALL LAKES,,, RIVERS,,, STREAMS,,, AND OCEANS. nOW IT WOULD ALSO SUCK IN ALL OUR NATURAL GASES, AND WOULD COMPLETELY REEK HAVOC ON THE REST OF THE EARTH’S SOIL, TREES, HOUSES, BUILDINGS, AND OURSELVES INCLUDED.

IN OTHER WORDS IT WOULD THE END OF US ALL, AND MANKIND ITSELF. BUT NOT TO WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT-IT AS IT WOULD HAPPEN WITH SO MUCH VELOCITY, THAT YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY BYE BYE TO ANYONE,CAUSE WERE TALKING NANOSECONDS HERE, THAT’S MUCH FORCE IT WOULD HAVE.

THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU COULD “EVER” HAVE A POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, COEXISTING NEXT TO A NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM, IS IF YOU HAVE A SOLID SEPARATION BARRIER BETWEEN THE BOTH SYSTEMS, IN ORDER TO KEEP THEM APART.

SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS,,, WHAT IS UP THERE, AND KEEPING APART THESE 2 SYSTEMS??? *** THE FIRMAMENT *** TRUE THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laksuvdGYCY

CryBaby
      Participant

Too much caps lock, man. Can’t read it. Hurts the eye.

thedre
        Participant

@CRYBABY
        I LOST MY READING GLASSES AWHILE BACK, AND THE SUPER SMALL LETTERS ON THE FORUM-PAGES BROTHER, I HAVE TO SQUINT UP CLOSE TO READ, AND IT GIVES ME A HEADACHE BRO! SORRY MAN! πŸ™

HamburgerBob
          Participant

Well damn Andre, so that’s why you use the caps. That’s makes a lot of sense. I thought you were always just pissed off and felt like yelling a bit.
          Totally kidding dude! I actually thought you just left the cap locks on and by the time you were a couple paragraphs in, you just said fuck it and left it.
          Get some new reading glasses buddy, it’s not worth the continuous eye stain headaches, you already have enough pain to deal with.

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburger Bob

You Are Absolutely right brother. Would you believe that every time that Cathy and I go Shopping whether it’d be At Costco,,, or our local pharmacy we always forget??? I Am going-out in a bit, and *WILL* purchase a new pair of Reading Glasses. πŸ™‚
          ***********BUT THAT’S IF I DON’T FORGET, lol. πŸ˜‰ ***************

rayf
          Participant

BESTGORE COME UP WITH A READERS DIGEST LARGE PRINT ADDITION APP FOR YOU BRUH.
          #LUVSMESOMECAPKEYS πŸ˜€

thedre
          Participant

@rayf

This old man lost his reading glasses, and cannot see shit on the extremely small print in the Forum Section.

SEE?? I JUST WROTE THAT ABOVE, AND I HAD TO SQUINT LIKE AN ANGRY BITCH ON MENOPAUSE,LOL, TO GET ER DONE. πŸ˜‰

***BUT I HEAR YA BROTHER, IT IS BIG, AND CAN BE A PAIN IN DAT-ASS*** πŸ™

thedre
      Participant

NOW,,, LETS PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT REAL INDEPENDENT SCIENTIST OF THE THAT PERFORMED REAL EXPERIMENTS THAT WERE TESTED,,, TESTED,,, “AND TESTED YET AGAIN” BEFORE THEY “EVER” CAME-UP THE EXACT SAME CONCLUSION/ANSWER. THEN, AFTER THEIR EXPERIMENT WAS A SUCCESS BEYOND ANY POSSIBLE DOUBTS, AND WAS PROVEN TO BE SO, A PATENT COULD BE ISSUED IF THE EXPERIMENT PROVEN TO BE ACCURATE & TRUTHFUL.

AND THEN WHETHER IT WAS EXPERIMENTS RELATED TO *ELECTRICAL* *LASERS*, *TELESCOPES* *SEXTANTS* OR TESTS CONDUCTED IN A METAL, AIR TIGHT CAPSULE WHILE IN A *HIGH ALTITUDE BALLOON* IT DID NOT MATTER AS LONG AS YOUR TESTS WERE CORRECT, AND THAT YOU WERE *NOT USING TELESCOPES WITH FISH-EYE LENS* WHILE DOING SO. AND THEN THE OBSERVATIONS/RESULTS WERE NOTED, AND THEN THEY COULD ALL BE SENT IN FOR THE PATENT OFFICE TO REVIEW,,, TEST, AND GIVE-IT THE STAMP OF APPROVAL & OWNERSHIP, AFTER ANALYZING EVERY ASPECT OF THE PATENT, AND TEST BEFORE GIVING THEM THE PATENTS FOR EACH, AND EVERY ONE.

SO WHO WERE THESE TRUE-SCIENTIST ROM YESTERYEAR’S WHO ALWAYS PERFORMED A SLEW OF ACCURATE EXPERIMENTS BEFORE THEY EVER CAME-UP WITH AN ANSWER/CONCLUSION PROVING THAT OUR EARTH WAS INDEED NOT A 1039 MILE AN HOUR SPINNING-GLOBE.

YOU HAVE GROWN-UP NEVER KNOWING, BECAUSE IN PUBLIC AND CATHOLIC SCHOOL THE CURRICULUM, AND AGENDA WAS TO PUSH PSEUDO-SCIENCES THAT WERE **NOTHING BUT BASELESS THEORIES*

YOU WILL QUICKLY NOTICE SOMETHING THAT IN THE 9 (TRUE SCIENTIST) LISTED BELOW THAT NOT 1 (ONE) OF THEM ARE JEWISH, BUT MOST, IF NOT ALL ARE CHRISTIAN. AND YOU WILL NOTICE ALSO THAT BECAUSE THEIR SCIENCE GOES HAND IN HAND WITH 100% PROVABLE FACTS, AND NOT THE THEORIZED GARB,, OR,, THE (HORSESHIT/BULLSHIT) WHICHEVER YOU PREFER. AND THESE PSEUDO-SCIENTISTS, SOME JEWS LIKE *BILL NYE** **NEIL DE-GRASSE TYSON** ARE ALL SHILLS & **PROVEN-ACTORS** IF YOU LOOK AT THEIR (EMPLOYMENT RECORDS/RESUME) AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CREDENTIALS WHATSOEVER,,, NONE!!!

EXCEPT FOR THE FAKE UNIVERSITY DEGREES & TITLES THAT WERE GIVEN TO THEM BY THEIR JEW BUDDIES IN HIGH PLACES IN ORDER TO HAVE THEM PUSH,,, AND PUSH HARD THEIR GLOBE-EARTH-THEORY. AND YOU CAN SEE THEM DAILY ON T.V. INTERVIEWS (THAT I EVEN WATCH) JUST TO SEE JUST HOW NERVOUS THEY ARE WHILE BEING INTERVIEWED, EVEN THOUGH THE PRODUCERS WILL NOT LET THEM ASK THE HARD FAKE GLOBE-EARTH-THEORY QUESTIONS.

SO ALL OF TODAY’S LYING SPACE-MO MONKEYS, & FREEMASON ASTO-NOTS ARE PAID TO RIGHT-OUT LIE TO BILLIONS, AND DO SO ON A DAILY BASIS IN ORDER TO TRY AND HELP SAVE THEIR 18.4 BILLION U.S. DOLLAR GOVERNMENT GRANT FOR FURTHER* OVER THE YEARS TO CONTINUE BUILDING THEIR DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES,, DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES, AND THEIR DEEP UNDERGROUND HIGHWAYS, AND DEEP UNDERGROUND HIGH SPEED MONORAIL SYSTEM THAT CAN GO FROM WASHINGTON STATE, TO FLORIDA IN A MATTER OF A COUPLE HOURS.

SO ALL OF THE BILLIONS THAT THEY RECEIVE EVERY YEAR FROM CONGRESS, THAT’S MEAN TO BE USED FOR THE FAKE-SPACE STUDIES, ARE INSTEAD BEING USED FOR BLACK BUDGET PROJECTS LIKE THE UPCOMING FAKE ALIEN INVASION, AND THE DEEP UNDERGROUND BUNKERS THAT HAVE BEEN FITTED WITH NUCLEAR REACTORS FOR ALL OF THEIR POWERING NEEDS, SO THEY CAN LIVE IN IT, AND HAVE UNINTERRUPTED POWER SOURCE FOR 50 YEARS. SO WHEN & IF THEY DECIDE LET LOOSE THEIR ALIEN LOOKING SHIPS ON US, IT WILL BE TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN SPACE, AND SPACE ALIENS,,, AND IT WILL ALSO BE USED TO DRASTICALLY REDUCE THE WORLDS POPULATION.

#1-
      NICOLA TESLA
      ALTHOUGH MAINSTREAM THIEVES, AND LIARS SAY THAT TESLA HAD A FEW HUNDRED PATENTS,,, IT WAS PROVEN BY HIS FAMILY THAT THERE WERE MORE LIKE 730 + OR – SO HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OF HIS MANY EXPERIMENTS AND PATENTS, SOME THAT FALL IN TO THE FLAT-EARTH CATEGORY BELOW! fOR MORE INFORMATION ON TESLA SIMPLY PUNCH-IN HIS NAME OM JEWGLE, AND HUNDREDS OF PAGES WILL FOLLOW. FUNNY THAT YOU NEVER, OR VERY SELDOM HEAR OF HIS FLAT-EARTH TRUTH EXPERIMENTS IN SCHOOL NO???
      http://teslasciencefoundation.org/patents/
      A new statue of Nikola Tesla now graces New York’s Long Island, the latest homage to the celebrated visionary. At the statue’s unveiling last week, Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic told the dedication crowd at Tesla’s former Wardenclyffe laboratory that the scientist and inventor had been a man whose “ideas were larger than his time.

*****5 Surprising Facts About Nikola Tesla*****
      https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131003-nikola-tesla-surprising-facts-statue-museum-science/

THIS IS AN EXERT THAT CLEARLY STATE THAT NI COLA TESLA HAD 700 PATENTS.
      Long overshadowed in public memory by his one-time employer, Thomas Edison, Tesla (1856-1943) was a brilliant scientist and engineer who earned more than 700 patents. He is most famous for developing alternating current, but his work also led to advances in wireless communications, lasers, x-rays, radar, lighting, robotics, and much more.

#2-
      SAMULEL ROWBOTHAM
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
      English inventor
      DescriptionSamuel Birley Rowbotham was an English inventor and writer who wrote Zetetic Astronomy: Earth Not a Globe under the pseudonym Parallax. His work was originally published as a 16-page pamphlet, and later expanded into a book. He dropped out of school at the age of 9. Wikipedia
      Born: 1816, England, United Kingdom
      Died: December 23, 1884, London, United Kingdom
      Books
      Zetetic Astronomy: Earth not a Globe (1881)

Zetetic astronomy. Earth not a globe! an experimental inquiry into the true figure of the earth, by ‘Parallax’. (1865)

#3-
      Auguste Piccard
      “The story of their adventure surpasses fiction. During the ascent, the aluminum ball began to leak. They plugged it desperately with vaseline and cotton waste, stopping the leak. In the first half hour, the balloon shot upward nine miles. Through portholes, the observers saw the earth through copper-colored, then bluish, haze. It seemed a flat disk with upturned edge. At the ten mile level the sky appeared a deep, dark blue. With observations complete, the observers tried to descend, but couldn’t. While their oxygen tanks emptied, they floated aimlessly over Germany, Austria, and Italy. Cool evening air contracted the balloon’s gas and brought them down on a glacier near Ober-Gurgl, Austria, with one hour’s supply of oxygen to spare”
      Popular Science, August, 1931[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Piccard

#4-
      JOHN VOLIVA
      https://christianflatearthministry.org/2016/05/26/zion-city-founded-by-flat-earth-believers/

#5-
      ALBERT “A” MICHELSON
      https://wiki.tfes.org/Michelson-Morley_Experiment

#6-
      EDWARD “W” MORLEY
      https://wiki.tfes.org/Michelson-Morley_Experiment

#7-
      BILL KAYSING
      Moon Hoax originator has died – Bad Astronomy : Bad Astronomy
      blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2005/…/moon-hoax-originator-has-died/
      Jun 27, 2005 – It’s been announced that Bill Kaysing has died. … evidence and to simply believe what they are told– the very antithesis of what science is.

#8-
      RENE NADEAU

A Short Story of Creation – They Lie About Everything – A Flat Earth Awakening Story – Rene Nadeau – YouTube from theworldisflat

#9-
      ORLANDO FERGUSON
      https://www.livescience.com/14754-ingenious-flat-earth-theory-revealed-map.html

thedre
      Participant

HERE IS YET ANOTHER LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL FLAT-EARTH REVIVALIST, AND EXTREMELY WELL-EDUCATED, I PRESENT TO YOU AN HONEST, AND TRUE LIVING FLAT-EARTH LEGEND MR. ERIC DUBAY. iN THIS FIRST VIDEO, YOU WILL DISCOVER JUST HOW MANY LIES THAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN TOLD SINCE GRADESCHOOL. SO GRAB YOUR FAVORITE SNACK, AND POUR YOURSELF A STIFF DRINK, LOL, OR BEER, AND ENJOY SOME VERY ENTERTAINING PROVEN TRUTH THAT NADSA, AND OUR GOVERNMENTS CANNOT DENY. SO ENJOY!! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

IF YOU’S ENJOYED THE LAST VIDEO, THEN YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE ALSO, WHICH IS YET ANOTHER ENTERTAINLY WELL PRESENTED, & CREATED BY ERIC DUBAY. SO,,, ENJOY SOME MORE INCREDIBLY WELL PROVEN TRUTH, BECAUSE YOU’S ALL DESERVE NOTHNG LESS πŸ™‚

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.