A Picture Of A Dismembered Man Doing A Gay Pose

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures A Picture Of A Dismembered Man Doing A Gay Pose

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Anthony Fremont
      Participant

Anthony Fremont
      Participant

At least his dick wasn’t hacked off.

Mr Spock
        Participant

You sure about that, bro? I can’t see his dick, lol. It’s not the first thing I look at, lol.
        Wherever his consciousness is, he would be very pissed at having body parts arranged in such a camp way.

Anthony Fremont
          Participant

Yeah I think you’re right. It might be in that bloody blanket mess in the right corner or preserved in a glass jar.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

That’s good Anthony, that’s REAL good. *smiles*

Anthony Fremont
          Participant

Good! I don’t have to send you into the cornfield. Hehe.

lady-lexis
      Participant

I don’t think the ‘gay pose’ is entirely his fault, in fairness. He doesn’t really seem to have control of his limbs.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

He’s doing the hokie pokie. That’s what it’s all about.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

He is definitely wearing gay underpants. That is the giveaway. The rest is just window dressing.

lady-lexis
        Participant

It’s true they maybe wouldn’t have carved his legs on the bias at his pelvis if he was wearing boxers. The fact that they used his man panties as a cutting guide was definitely his fault.

@lord-wankdust

Sorry Lord Wank ,you may be right but your logic is flawed.wearing these types of underwear did not necessarily mean you were gay.

I wore underwear like this for most of my life. Where i come from all the real-men wore these.

Only boring” dads” ,grandpas and dorks wore white y-fronts or boardshorts or boxershorts as the Yanquis call them.

To fancy yourself a real man and be seen in the bedroom with anything other than coloured jocks -as we call them -by a woman was akin to social suicide. Word got around and you would never again be within sniffing distance of a Sacred Mount again!

Boardshorts are still considered a god-forsaken Americanism here by anyone over thirty five and still scoffed at.

Having said that i reckon you said the above with tongue-in-cheek.I am only mentioning it for the sake of completeness.😌

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

They are definitely gay underpants. They have the little arse vent at the back so that the wearer can indulge in anal sex while still dressed up in his fancy gay pants. The super deluxe underwear sets have a leather trim around the arse access vent for extra added frisson.
          The fact that you wore them and see them as essentially “manly” means that you are probably in denial about the whole thing.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I agree with you, my lord. I was a teen in California and only Dads wore tighty whiteys. All the cool “surfer dudes” wore boxers, with Levi’sĀ® slung low, but not low like idiot kids wear now. Wiggers. When I moved to Arkansas as an older teen, old men wore boxers and young guys wore tightly whiteys there! I was repulsed….I had issues. šŸ˜€ I immediately think gay when I see any kind of bikini type briefs on a man. It’s strange how things like that stick with you (me) all your life. Probably like a lady dropping her pants and having granny panties on…old, stained ones. *YAK*

*edit
          I had to look frisson up. Its my new favorite word. šŸ˜‰

@lord-wankdust

Admittedly, i did not look that closely at his underwear. I did not notice that he had a vent flap in his underwear.
          I only noticed they were bikini briefs and coloured.

Illegal ,if you cant stand men in coloured briefs you must hate men in ” banana hammocks,Speedos and “budgie smugglers””

No Lord, Im as hetero as they come. No British “public” School education for this fellow! Lol

@lord-wankdust

@illegalsmile55

Anyway ,how do you know so much about these gay underpants if you are straight? I did not have a clue about all these details till you mentioned them.

Considering our Prime Ministers are filmed publicly wearing bikini speedos at the beach and many of our lifesavers /ironmen still wear them you would be hard-pressed convincing us we are gay!

Tell me, as a Scot ,are you gay for having a dress as national costume?☺😉

@lord-wankdust

@lord-wankdust

@illegalsmile55

@hopingfornemesis

All this crazy talk about gay underpants reminded me of an old post that I came across a few weeks ago. That one is a gem.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@Hoping for Nemesis

I must presume you are alluding to the Scottish Kilt. This is not a dress… it is a kilt. While I do not wear one on a daily basis, I possess two. Both in traditional Wankdust Tartan (one the more regal and darker toned version for funerals, interviews and suchlike, the other brighter and used for gatherings of a joyous nature such as weddings, ceilidhs etc.). I wear tartan ties on a daily basis and have an enormous range. My current favourite is this. The MacLeod, Black Watch and Hunting Stewart are also regulars which keep the female population around me in the Scottish Borders frothing at the gash, fizzing at the bung and gushing fishy-cooze from their flaps.
      The fact that Scotsmen are comfortable enough in our masculinity to sport the kilt even in foreign countries like England means we fear no-one. The badger-fur sporran is also useful for keeping parking change, drugs and a small mobile phone in.

Are you seriously suggesting Prime Ministers, “Ironmen” and Swimming Pool Lifeguards are not gay? I would never attempt to convince you or any of them of any gayness. You guys need to work that out for yourselves. As for the Brazilian with the gay underpants and jizzed-out arse-vent… you must remember all Brazilian Prisons are Gay Prisons. The homosexuality is part of the programme.

I am actually in this video. I also climb the pyramidal peak of Goatfell (at 2:31) in my kilt each year while I am over for the games. I used to be able to see that pointy mountain top from my childhood bedroom window.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.