A question

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ⓜ☠Ⓜ☠
      Participant

@Vincit Omnia Veritas hello I send videos by email and do not publish what happens?

Dead nigger storage
      Participant

wHAT IS THIS PRIVACY PREFERENCES THAT KEEPS POPPING UP AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN, THAT SAYS WE USE COOKIES TO ANALYSE OUR TRAFFIC ETC. IS A VIRUS TRICK OR THE REAL THING?

It’s for compliance with the European GDPR directive. It informs you what cookies are set when you use the website, what each cookie is for, and lets you choose which cookies you wish to disallow.

Please resend using the form. The website has been under DDoS attack for most of October. It’s possible things didn’t go right while the site was under attack. @momox

thedre
        Participant

Could that have anything to do with myself getting a 522 time-out message on video’s only Mark??
        Cause i used to get this when the whole site was down but know it just seems like a bit-chute 522 timeout? 🙁

thedre
        Participant

Thanks Mark,,, as whatever you did fixed-it, cause i can now see the video’s again. 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Hey @momox! Long time no see, where’s all the good gore? Nice to see you back here, it’s been awhile.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I remember brother SS put out a message not so long ago asking people to resend any vids that weren’t published because of some technical difficulties.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

I wan’t this site to be alive forever as world is entering into big world Orwellian State.

Best Gore must stay alive.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.