A question for the male members of the BG community

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else A question for the male members of the BG community

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Kitty Kat
      Participant

What’s the most effective way to seduce a man? I’m not ugly or anything. Just sort of.. Lost my game. Do I use drugs? Trashy lingerie? No lingerie at all? Ugh. I’m in need of some serious help

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Seduce him for sex or a serious relationship? To begin with he has to have some level of attraction to you (think about it if he’s gay in the worst case scenario you’re into a loser). Other than that you need to give him the come on, make long eye contact, smile, flirt. Of course dressing up and making yourself more attractive will help. If its just sex a few drinks as go in for a kiss lol. Serious relationship will take time and will be based on a mutual liking

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@Dark_Desires_UK it’s only for sex. I could never be in a relationship with someone that isn’t into gore. How boring would that be?

naryo_slay
      Participant

for sex alone, use tinder, ha ha ha.
      what the hell, just bloody dress like a hoe and go to a downtown pub, or go to a refugge shelter youll get lots of allahu dickbars there, just saying.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Wikihow that shit hahah. :p

Kitty Kat
      Participant

The thing is.. I tend to come off as quite aggressive.. I’m not sure if that’s good or not haha

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@bellazombe lol I’m not ugly if that’s what you’re implying. It’s just been a while. I lost my touch haha. Guess I just gotta use the boobs. Seems like a good enough plan

Darthleather
      Participant

Just tell him you want to fuck. Jesus, it’s not hard for women to get sex if they want, unless they are hideously deformed.

Luke
      Participant

Long eye contact, long eye contact and a little smile. All it takes.

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@luke interesting. I think I need a practice dummy.

Newt
      Participant

Gosh, this is new. But I’d say lingerie, thigh high socks… get them. That’s what does it for me and for most men I know at least. and what @bellazombe said

abisha
      Participant

yea long eye contact include touching your lips will deliver the massage like a cargo train if that do not do.
      then he is just not interested or gay or whatever.

Jobs
      Participant

Girls making the first
      Move always ends in relations, unless the man is a vagina, everytime a girl came onto me it does seem aggressive but I think it’s just because guys usually take such a pussy foot action to try n pick
      Up girls

Obsidians Fire
      Participant

Personally I prefer the chase, if I think a girls attractive and she feels the same back, don’t just give it up, make me work for your attention, however it’s a 180 once the fun begins, passive in pickup, dominant in bedroom.

BigBoySlims
      Participant

Be submissive and eager to do what a dude wants. I remember I was hooking up with two girls. I was a lot more physically attracted to one of them but the other one’s demeanor when with me just made me feel so much like a man. She was so submissive and eager to see/hear from me. I loved it.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.