A REAL CANADIAN HOLOCAUST INVOLVING "FIFTY THOUSAND" ABORIGINAL KIDS

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History A REAL CANADIAN HOLOCAUST INVOLVING "FIFTY THOUSAND" ABORIGINAL KIDS

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

In this incredibly Well-Hidden Forum Topic we will uncover Canada’s Worst Ever Slaughter of Aboriginal Children, by
      Poisoning them by performing experiments with them involving deadly disease testing and the like. SAD 🙁 🙁

R.I.P all of you,,, “Mother Nature’s Pure, And Beautiful Little Ones”

thedre
      Participant

More atrocities committed against these little “Mother Nature Loving”, and respecting Angels.

🙁 🙁 🙁 These made my Eyes Water 🙁 🙁

thedre
      Participant

And Still More of this genocide.

thedre
      Participant

More hidden atrocities committed by the Canadian Government. These are interviews with Past Residents of these School’s by Elders who survived this terror.

thedre
      Participant

More testimony’s from past Terror School Atrocities committed by the Church, and Canadian Governments.

AND THEY EVEN USING ELECTRIC CHAIRS ON SOME THESE KIDS. May the bastards responsible die a horribly painfuldeath.

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Too many young souls were killed in these Institutions, i don’t doubt that some of their little, tormented Souls would remained trapped in this type of place. 🙁

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

In the 1920’s and 1930’s many Scottish children were removed from their parents and offered them a new life with better opportunities in Canada. It was the Church which set up the scheme and they focused on low-income WW1 widows and poor families in Scotland. Many impoverished parents saw the scheme as a way of giving their kid a chance to escape the slums of Scottish Towns in the decades after World War One. Once the Church got a shipload of kids over to Canada they were sold into indentured servitude. Slavery. My Uncle was one of them and was sold by the Church to a farmer who kept him in a shed with the animals. He was 11 years old.
      He survived years of hopeless slavery and escaped after six years. He joined the Canadian Army and got back home to Scotland at the outbreak of World War Two. His family had no idea what the Church were doing. His little sister is my mum and she is still alive at 93. My Uncle kept his Deed of Servitude framed on his wall for the rest of his life.

What is it with Canada? They say the Underground Railroad went there, but I think that was just a way to get more slaves.

thedre
      Participant

Yea, i hear you brother, cause Canada has not been a very nice Country to many wishing to escape what they thought was a bad life at home, and by being sent to what many thought would have surely been a much better, and healthier life, with unlimited opportunities, as good educations, and great jobs, and future afterwards.

But what makes it equally sad, is that these Aboriginal Kids were Canadians, and at home to begin with, and if LOUIS RIEL was still alive then, this would never had occurred to begin with. 🙁 But i agree, that it indeed was a very unfortunate situation to have happened to all parties involved, and was a very troubling part of Canada,s past history.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

My uncle would have had a very hard life at home growing up at home in Scotland at that time, there was a lot of hunger, disease and appalling living conditions for the working class. If he had stayed at home he would have had love though. Instead it was the cruellest trick played by the British State, a Scottish Church and Canadian Opportunists on little children.
      Jason Kenney said that Canada had nothing to apologise about for the “Import Children as slaves scheme”. More than 100,000 were imported from the UK between 1860 and the 1950’s. If that is Canada’s attitude to those “Empire” kids then I cannot see how any progress can ever be made for the poor Aboriginal kids.

Underground to Canada? Cunts!

thedre
        Participant

You got that right brother, because i was truly horrified once discovering what happened to these poor Aboriginals,
        And i am now even more Appalled, and Disgusted, because of what you have just informed me, and about your Poor Uncle,s Unfortunate Set Of circumstances while being sent here also as a child.

But honestly speaking, they have now recently begun to Apologize for many of their Past Shortcomings, with a younger, and more sensitive Justin Trudeau at the helm. As i have watched him cry sincerely, at a few of his recent visit to an Indian Reservation in Manitoba. And one was during a ceremony to honor The Now Late, Tragically Hip Front man Gord Downie, who has done so much in raising awareness, and funds, for the survivors of this Sad Tragedy.
        May God Bless This Great Canadian Singer, For bringing at the forefront this important issue. 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.