A rumor has it that @aliciafox is pregnant with her 15th kid

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else A rumor has it that @aliciafox is pregnant with her 15th kid

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Is it true?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Hey! I only have one kid.

thedre
        Participant

But i always though that Foxes also fucked like Jack Rabbits,,, was i wrong @Alicia ya cute little Fox ya! 😉

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I do, but I am safe about it,I don’t really want alot of kids. Certainly not 15. 1 is enough for me, and she has autism too, so yay!!! Lol 😞

Curiouskitty
      Participant

Again with your obsession with women being pregnant with their “15th” kid

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

So, does this guy have a pregnancy fetish or something?

thedre
          Participant

Yes he does have a pregnancy fetish, our poor, but good friend @RoadPavement. And he is all bothered, and saddened, because he can never have the 15 kids that he has always wanted to help him out on his Farm. And he feels like he got completely screwed-over by his Doctor back in Newfoundland, because even though he performed a sex change operation for him, he still cannot get pregnant, or bare even 1 child, let alone 15 of them. Very unfortunate, and sad state of affairs. 🙁 So he now sits at home and listens to this song.

A Tragedy of epic proportions nonetheless.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Tragic….tragic indeed, the song almost made me shed a tear for @roadpavement

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Alicia, I logged in just for you. Please know that you may be flattered by the attention now… but you are playing with a viper. Thnx.

Curiouskitty
          Participant

Like what we usually in the bdsm community, a kink is a kink. Whatever floats your boat and gets you off as long as it’s not illegal then enjoy it. I know some guys who find pregnant women really sexy and get even turned on by lactation so no judgements here. In my opinion, size doesn’t really matter as long as you know how to use what you have. Like what good is huge dick if the dude has no clue what to do with it.

itsplaster
          Participant

I had breast milk shot at me by a stripper. True story.

Curiouskitty
          Participant

Oh my lol.

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

WTF Please elaborate lol

thedre
      Participant

I for one,,, will never, ever fuck married women again just because they used to loves the Young Frenchy.
      This song explains my youth well.

Road Pavement
      Participant

I still have my dick and balls, I am startle as a donkey and every time I go out with a woman and we have a good time after a week she finds a guy with a bigger dick and goes out with him instead.

But pregnancy always follows when the relationship is right for both of them.

And 15 kids is a joke I always say that to get women to respond to this forum.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

You really need to think of a much better conversation starter.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.