Alcatraz

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

Have any of you ever been there? Obviously not as inmate but taken the tour

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I had two major-league homosexual friends who were visiting San Francisco some years back. Probably for sex-tourism and bumming purposes. They went over on a tour of the island prison in the bay. They both said it was the most depressing and horrible place they had ever been. From almost the minute they landed they wanted to immediately leave but the tour was two or three hours. Which they didn’t enjoy at all.

Perhaps they thought it was all going to be free blowjobs and chutney ferreting, while their ears were delighted by the rattling of a thousand felch spoons. It didn’t turn out like that at all.

despy
        Participant

Lol nice description.

Reminds me of tour I took of Niagra Falls. Depressing as hell. It was all about everyone who died trying to make it over them. It really was macabre. Dotting the area were copper plaques with death dates. I was walking with my sister and we broke into subdued laughter like wtf is this tour “and hear ye is Jebediah..1894”

At least the Falls were pretty to look at. Prison bars not so much

There was a craze at one time of people daring to do it for fame and fortune and even “daredevil women ” tried it too ; Dykes, Suffragettes and even just cool women. Exciting times.

despy
          Participant

Not the most well thought out attempt but points for calling his barrel THE THING

Fishnet and Michelin- man balloons and he thought it would hold together after dropping those falls …with All that pressure and momentum???

despy
          Participant

It broke up even before it hit the wave . I am laughing but probably shouldnt be :/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.