Participant

Awesome

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

I made it 5 minutes. Kind of interesting to me as my privilege kept me out of a fast food kitchen.

despy
      Participant

I watched it. Now you kind of need to too (neutral face)

Mr Spock
        Participant

No 1. Poor Richard. If you are a TV personality, you should be able to think on your feet, fast. That was just toe-curling lol.

As for that woman who texted throughout the show, she didn’t need to be called out like that.
        She paid money to see his show, she can do whatever the hell she likes, even sleep, FFS. As long as it doesn’t violate anyone elses’ enjoyment of the show.

As for no 5, that guy in the Stetson, trying to have his say. I noticed the guy in the back behind him just wanted to laugh lol.

No 6….I was just crying……even the Indian audience found that unbearable.. But they clapped so politely at the end and smiled.

despy
      Participant

wow

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

This seems like good enough place to end. Overall rather impressed with YouTube’s evening suggestions. Straight from my feed ,aside from bunch of forensic file episodes and people seeing color for first time I skipped over

I recommend the latter for nice feel good pick me up, also deaf people hearing for first time is good as well

Meanwhile..

despy
      Participant

Ok one more 😆

despy
      Participant

Spock it is all a random feed of excellence. Like youtube finally figured out what it takes to engage the beast. I need to just set it down because it is too in my head now and no video outdoes the other because it is all so good! Let us take a peek at today’s selections and then I am going to head home, hit the shower and make something of my day! Let us begin with this epic gem Awwrrooooooooo!

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

“the sexual tension is crazy”
      -baked beans

despy
      Participant

despy
      Participant

And finally out of fucking nowhere..THIS! Not sure if it was here where I discussed it, sound familiar? but around 3 years ago 8 seconds of this was played behind a news story on AM radio. I had totally forgotten about song and when I heard the instrumental snippet I racked my brain to seek it out. It ended with me emailing news director of station to get name of it. Chick assistant wrote me back and I was thrilled until I read her saying it was called “when doves cry” fuck if I don’t know what when doves cry is and this was not it. Finally a day later the actual newsguy wrote to tell me true name of song

I feverishly scoured internet and at time Prince was very tight with his shit and only thing I could find was mp3 copy. It was downloaded 2 phones ago until it just popped up like magic into my feed. I would much prefer live action video but I will take this

I do not care if it makes me nerd, dork, fangirl or whatever I LOVE this song. I love the way the tracks are laid, that funky calypso , the guitar the lyrics! that funky changeup into punk beat.PHENOMENAL!

I am not ashamed to say that this may be one of, if not , my most favorite song by Prince EVER. You cannot help but feel completely uplifted and fantastic after hearing this.

this song is GREAT , I only wish I could get it louder 💜

PIGgray
        Participant

No need to feel bad about liking this song or artist.
        Prince was brilliant wherever music was being made. IMFAO.

despy
          Participant

I do not feel bad whatsoever I claim that tune i love it! And check it out google never forgets and no my name is not lucy (aww no lil trademark symbol on this keyboard)

View post on imgur.com

despy
      Participant

Title
      “my drunk friend sent me this at 4:04am”

Yes I watched the whole thing 😆

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.