Alien from Planet Weel Introduces Himself

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Alien from Planet Weel Introduces Himself

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I have been on this website for almost 3 years. I never got to introduce myself. Here i go:

I am from planet Weel and i am a Weelian. We ancient alien race love anal sex (wet anal sex) cause your slimy dick makes it feel good.
      I came to Earth to find your dealer cause i was sent to collect Earth weed. But i end up finding myself on a website called bestgore. Now i am suck here forever until we Aliens from Planet Weel come to invade.

Day of invasion:

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I will hook you up with @mattjack666 . I’m sure he can help you with some weed and everything else you required. I heard you have no ears, You wouldn’t like his music anyway… consider it a bonus 🙂

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

As an alien, what happens when you smoke earth weed?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Earth weed is probably weaker than alien weed. But i will try some soon.

karmen40
          Participant

@zombified678
          卐☭✟ Ⓐℒℐℰℵ ⓌℰℰⒹ ✟☭卐 ™®©

I do believe that alien weed is stronger.
          SO, i recon that you will guess the next question…

..can you hook US up wiv some of that Weelian weed?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

weelian weed will kill a mortal like you. It is too powerful for you to handle. When you smoke it, you can catch a heart attack and die.

karmen40
          Participant

@zombified678
          then i will pass

i am looking forward to the 25-30 years of life i have left

svarg26
      Participant

it sounds like you have an astral anus squid infestation. i hear that you have to let a caterpillar shit on your chest and then you rub that shit into your scalp like a gay cunt and eat chick peas. you need to eat a shitload of mother fucking chick peas. cheers.

karmen40
        Participant

Ooo look, vag69 is calling someone gay (again)

I am absolutely sure, that his prolific and constant accusations of other BG members of being gay, queer, fag, faggot, homo, etc etc Say NOTHING about he, himself.

It is, just a coincidence that “random” words of insult that he uses are all homosexual related.

” Merry Christmas ” Mr @svarg26, and ” a slappy new rear! ” For real! 😉

thedre
        Participant

Yea @svarg26 that’s the cure for it, lol. 😉

thedre
        Participant

@svarg26
        I Know who created this Very Childish Forum Page, and why brother, just look at who’s missing out of the usual suspects page, mr. double, or even triple account holder himself.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@thedre
          Why talk in riddle? Seems kinda immature to me Andre. Why not just say who you’re talking about? Are you afraid of someone’s wrath? I just don’t get it when you get on these crazy rants and talk in code and make yourself sound a bit crazy. I’ve noticed when you get on your flat earth kick and nobody will discuss it with you, that’s when you start making loony accusations. This is why nobody will talk to you about flat earth. I’m not trying to be a cunt here, just my opinion of course, but it’s why members that considered you a friend have backed off. You’re all over the place, one day you love someone…the next day, throwing vacuous accusations. Be a man and name this member you’re accusing of having triple accounts.

thedre
          Participant

@Illegalsmile55

Lisa,,, i don’t remember as it was after all (this message) written over (1 Full Year-Ago Girl). And That Was During All The Crap That Was Going-On at the time. Anyways,, I Just spent 1/2 hour trying to write a reply to your comment while thinking back then as i remember being Buzzed-Out, and Drunk for a Couple of Weeks Which i and my brothers/cousins all do during the Holidays, especially being the Christmas Holidays/Season, and All. 🙂

I Even took the time to check it out & Checking/Reading-it over three to make sure that it Looked, and Sounded ok, as to not have-it sounding Childish, or Stupid, (As You Stated Above)
          So I’m Trying To Find-Out Why You would do such a thing, and Why you would you take the time, and the energy to write a hateful comment that just insulted me for something that i wrote A Full Year-Ago Lisa ? 🙁 Why Girl?? 🙁 This Is Not The Lisa That I Have Come To Know, Love, And Respect Over The Years,,, Not At All. 🙁

And To Add Insult To Injury,, This Reply To Your Comment is my second attempt at doing-so, as my first one did not take, and just disappeared for some (Strange Unknown Reason) just like another Forum-Reply that i just spent (this one about, or almost, one Full Hour) to edit and write that again for some *(Strange But NOT Coincidental-Reason)* Also Refused To Take.

thedre
      Participant

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.