ALL ABOARD THE GRAVY TRAIN-GOLD AND SILVER ARE SKYROCKETING!!!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ALL ABOARD THE GRAVY TRAIN-GOLD AND SILVER ARE SKYROCKETING!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Gold and silver bullion have begun to skyrocket. This is your last chance to get some before it becomes unobtainium. It will get so expensive, you won’t be able to afford it or there just won’t be any available to buy. This is your last chance to get on-board the gravy train.

Buy gold or silver bullion NOW!

gold and silver bullion

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

If it’s good enough for Queen Elizabeth, it’s good enough for you!

gold

gold

gold

So that is where all of both Australia’s and Germany’s gold went? You know the gold both countries had for safekeeping at the Bank of England for over seventy years ,and when the respective countries came asking to see it were told by the UK it wasn’t possible. So our leaders came back shamefaced and followed their marching orders.

I wonder which Big Brother country ‘s economy has ben propped up with our gold since the 1971 de-dollarisation of Gold in 1971 by Nixon? Hmmm? No wonder globalisation and US multinationals boomed after the mid- Seventies. Now that is what I call flipping businesses with no money down! Where can i get a slice of this action?

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Oh look, somebody looks happy!

gold

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Vladimir Putin likes gold too!

putin gold

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Russia has been buying up tons of gold. Do they know something we don’t?

russia gold

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Of course, just today Chipotle and the Dollar Tree now have signs up asking for electronic payments or exact change.

It’s happening right in front of us and people still think I’m crazy when I say that they’re on their way to a cashless society.

Again I have to say that’s why this horrible vaccine won’t be ready for 18 months because that’s how long they think this transition from cash to electronic only payments will take, then they can move forward on the ultimate blackmail to those who won’t comply.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@hamburgerbob That’s another reason to get gold and silver bullion coins. That way they don’t have you by the nuts financially. When we go cashless, you’ll have to do everything they say or they can freeze your account. I don’t want some dictator assholes in control of my money. The perfect solution is gold and silver. Also, those who have gold and silver have the potential to make a fortune.

Once they reset the system and revalue gold, you can go ahead and purchase income producing assets, namely Real estate. Lynette Zang on ITM trading on Jewtube is saying residential Real Estate will drop by 85%, commercial Real Estate by 95%.

Back when Germany collapsed, you could buy a whole city block, buildings and all for 10 ounces of gold. It could be life changing wealth.

One thing though, someone else mentioned that this could be a way for them to suck up all the precious metals in the world, when everybody goes to buy Real Estate and gives their precious metals to the bank.

For the rest of your life, keep gold and silver coins in your possession.

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
          There’s one big problem, the vaccine.
          One might not be able to do any of that until they get injected.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

It’s a possibility. No matter what the consequences, don’t take that vaccine. Even if it fucks up your plans or causes you difficulties. If they try to force that vaccine on people, the bullets and molotov cocktails are going to fly.

despy
      Participant

We will never run out of money we can just print more! 🙂

🙁

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-printed-more-money-in-one-month-than-in-two-centuries

Reminds me of the term “specie” I learned of it in 7th grade. Weird how certain stuff just sticks with you

@bob
      those signs have been everywhere around here for two months now! I meant to ask if it was same across US. You have confirmed. How about other countries?

HamburgerBob
        Participant

The banks in California stopped giving coins regularly to businesses in mid June, according to a store manager at McDonald’s, now it’s sparingly and that’s when those signs first started popping up, now they’re popping up at all the stores.

What do you think the drug cartels will do in a cashless society?

despy
          Participant

Somehow I believe the chicks will still get their dope.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

In a cashless society, drug dealers will take gold or silver, the new cash.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Or a blowjob; that’s what desp told me. 😛

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

😏

In an End of Times scenario a woman will always have residual worth ; even if only as a ready mouth ,snatch and arsehole.

I actually believe a woman’s value goes up in times like these as they will keep the camp ,cook ,minister to the wounded,look after kids and provide emotional support/love etc . The men will be too busy foraging/hunting for food and /or fighting off attackers for all.

The sexes will be reconciled as never before…

@illegalsmile55

despy
      Participant

How does gold even work? Where do you buy it and is that same place you cash it in? How do you know it is even real?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Yes, you buy it and sell it at the same place. A local coin shop.

Don’t buy it on eBay or amazon, could be fake.

Buy it from a local coin shop.

They have machines that can scan the coin to see if it is real. Make them scan it in front of you.

You want gold or silver bullion. Pure gold or pure silver coins.

Empty soul
        Participant

@desp

Gold is gold. Its value is in the fact that it is a physical constant and whereas the price does go up and down it doesn’t ever hit the bottom but can and sometimes does hit the top. It is a very safe bet then for any investor and the governments of many countries buy into it because if their paper currency tanks due to recession their gold will hold its value due to being a global physical constant.

Now. Here’s the problem. Its not really a safe bet for us plebs. For example, Roosevelt in 1933 during the Great Depression basically went around confiscating everyone’s gold and forced them to take the dollar in return for it which of course massively reduced their wealth because the dollar was weak and the gold sky rocketed afterwards due to its scarcity, limited trade and other dirty tactics such as reducing the gold content of the dollar by 50%.

This is the problem with gold. Its only valuable if the fuckers in power let you keep it and they can by law take it away from you during emergency measures. For the little people there is no such thing as a safe bet unfortunately.

If it were me then and I had far more money than I do, enough to warrant shitting myself during a bank run, I would probably stick to investing in silver rather than gold due to it still being a safe bet but without the same fear of government confiscation.

despy
          Participant

I read a week or so ago that silver is going to surpass gold in value. Not sure how that would work

Empty soul
          Participant

@desp

Why is a Picasso worth more than a Rembrandt?. Why is a 1970’s Star Wars toy worth more than a modern day toy?. Why is Justin Bieber currently far more profitable than the Beatles?.

Worth/price/value is not dictated by a quantifiable quality but rather by what people see in it and therefore pay for it at any given time which is why physical objects change in value over the years depending upon the era and the inclinations of that era.

Many objects that were once cheap are expensive today and many objects that were once expensive are cheap today. Gold and silver therefore can absolutely change places and their price/value increase/decrease depending upon the era and the circumstances of that era.

In all honesty then if you cannot/will not keep up with the trends of the day do not become an investor, you will lose everything.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.