ALL SCHOOLS PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN-HOMESCHOOLING FROM NOW ON.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ALL SCHOOLS PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN-HOMESCHOOLING FROM NOW ON.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Is there a plan unfolding to permanently shut down all schools and shift all children to home schooling over their laptops? I’ve been hearing people hint at this.

Jeff Berwick has for years been calling schools indoctrination centres. He has been bashing schools. Could he have been planting the idea for years so all people would happily embrace home schooling through computers? After all, it’s takes a lot of gasoline to drive all of those kids back and forth to school every school day.

That could be another reason they want people to work at home as well. So they don’t waste gasoline on driving back and forth to work.

home schooling

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Also, are you aware that countries all over the world already have plans in place to ban the internal combustion engine? Yup, that’s right, no more gas or diesel powdered cars.

They’re even doing it where I live.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/30/18646486/british-columbia-zero-emissions-vehicles-act-ban-gas-powered-cars-climate-change

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Could everything that is happening right now really be because of peak oil?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You should take a look at the SRSrocco report on YouTube and watch vids with Steve St. Angelo explaining about how everything, precious metals included, has a value based around energy. I’ve linked the video page for you at the end of the post. There are two people producing vids on there: Tom Cloud is one and Steve St. Angelo is the other. Tom’s vids tend to have his face in the thumbnail.

The problem now is it’s taking more and more energy to get what we need. Think about this: if it takes the equivalent of three barrels of oil to get one barrel of oil out of the ground then what’s the point of even trying to bring oil up? In the same manner, if the monetary selling price of a barrel of oil is (say) $30 but the monetary cost to get it is $50 then the oil business has a problem. Steve notes all this and has a real in-depth explanation of it all but you’ll have to go through his vids (not Tom’s) to find it all. There are plenty to watch. I can believe that what lies ahead isn’t going to be fun and there’s a very good reason why they are locking us down. Concerns about oil are very real to those at the top and I can see it being behind this move they could be making now.

You mentioned in another thread about something possibly happening during the Passover week. Well, you aren’t the only one thinking about that though I narrowed it down to Tuesday and Wednesday this week for the start – if anyhing is going to happen. Sundown here in the UK is 7.20pm Tuesday which marks Nisan 14. I have long believed that anything the Jews might set into motion will be done on this date and I base this on Jewish history. The tenth plague and the start of the Exodus was brought about on Nisan 14, The Passover – so named because the death God brought to the land passed over the Jewish homes marked by the blood. The Jews put Jesus to death on Nisan 14 and the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was started during Passover. Anything major for the Jews seems to happen around this time of year.

To those who say “Religious bullshit” let me say this. It doesn’t matter if you believe it or if I believe it….the fact is THE JEWS BELIEVE IT! So don’t just dismiss this out of hand as rubbish because you think God isn’t real. What you or I think is irrelevant.

Anyway, @theprotocolsofzion, take a look at some of Steve’s vids, you might find them interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCED7G7CZfqdSV9zttlr1M_g/videos

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Fuck, I just wrote a big comment and it disappeared. Ok, I’ll write it again.

@robc I 100% know the The Abrahamic religions are a bunch of fake BS. That being said, I also know that the Jews and upper class are going to use the Abrahamic religions to govern the world.

Their plan is to create the big bad “New World Order”, one world government, cashless society, microchip implant.

Everyone is going to hate this, and their solution is going to be sky daddy Jesus come and save the day. I believe they are going to blame everything on Freemasonry and then ban it. After this happens, the “priests” are going to step forward and start governing the world. Then they will split the world into two separate blocks, one Christian, one Muslim.

They could also use ends times propaganda to kill billions of people in order to depopulate.

Watch these John Hagee videos. The four kings, king of the west, king of the east, king of the north, king of the south by John Hagee. Also watch, the four horses of the apocalypse, the white horse, red horse, black horse, and green horse, by John Hagee.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Greater Israel is a great way to take over all of the remaining middle east oil.

greater israel

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

All of the worlds planes are currently shut down and thousands of airline employees have been fired. All of the working class people flying all over the world to different countries on vacation uses an awfully large amount of jet fuel every year.

planes grounded

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Could this whole trade war with China just be a way for countries around the world to manufacture goods in their own countries? Shipping goods all over the world by ocean uses a lot of fuel.

ocean tanker

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

9/11 was a good excuse to invade the middle east to take over the remaining oil.

9/11

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The global warming, climate change propaganda. Is it an excuse to stop using up all of the remains fossil fuels?

global warming

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Venezuelan economic collapse and the impending world wide economic collapse could be a way to lower all of our living standards in order to use less fossil fuels.

economic collapse

poverty

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Georgia Guidestones. The plan to reduce the population to 500,000,000 people. The less people there are, the less resources get used.

georgia guidestones

guidestones

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez environmental plan, termed the Green New Deal, advocates for the United States to transition to an electrical grid running on 100% renewable energy and to end the use of fossil fuels within 10 years.

green new deal

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Social distancing, people not allowed to gather in groups. Friends can’t get together. That means everyone has stopped driving to their friends houses. That saves a lot of fuel.

social distancing

Empty soul
      Participant

Equally though, this whole shit-show may end up pushing millions of first world citizens away from globalisation and mass migration and towards protectionism and nationalisation.

The whole reason why the first world now experiences such losses is because they off-shored everything to the gutter countries in order to maximise profits for the corporations (the true rulers of our societies) and brought in a slave-labour migrant workforce to undercut and replace the indigenous working class population.

However. The desire to rely on the shitlands for cheap workers and cheap products weakens when economic collapse, removal of liberty and death is the end result of following that process because nothing trumps self preservation and home schooling only serves to add to that because modern day education centres are nothing but leftwing, neo-liberal capitalist propaganda networks anyway.

Even the drooling middle class libtard fuckwits in my country are starting to question the purpose of globalisation now that they’re finally being hindered by it for once in their overly privileged life so you can imagine the current viewpoint of the majority working class voting population.

To conclude. We may very well see a massive push towards a reversal in socio-political direction after this ends.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@empty-soul I’m thinking it’s possible that they planned all of this a long time ago. So, in order for us to happily embrace the closing of schools and transition to computer based homeschooling, they pushed crazy degenerate liberal shit on purpose in order to get everyone to hate sending their kids to school in order to be taught that they could pick their gender and other nonsense. Sort of like drag queen story time.

Look at this picture, it makes you want to home school your kid.

drag queen

story time

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Wtf kind of book is the wicked witch of the west showing those kids? They all look at least 3 years old…shouldn’t they be doing trigonometry by now?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

LOL!

Empty soul
          Participant

…………….But Corona has effected more than just the liberal first world and caused the closure of schools in East and West Asia as well and I’m pretty sure that Pakistan, China and Japan etc don’t teach their children that Mohammad, Chan and Yamada like slurping cum from rainbow coloured cocks.

This is a global phenomenon then. Not just a first world white western libtard issue.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Correct, it’s a fossil fuel issue.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

25:00 mark gets good.

xsookiex
      Participant

If i have to home school my children I’m running away

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Fuck-Mn,,, P.O.Z. What you are saying is some pretty wild shit, but makes a lot of sense, if you stop, and think of The Multiple Trillions of dollars that the worlds Governments (or the western Jew Controlled Governments) would save
      by doing this my man.

They could then (The Dirty-Lying-Scumbaging-Jews) continue brainwashing our kids, but on an even much larger scale, as the kids could not talk together in person, and discuss ideas that would go against The New Word Orders grain, or Agenda. So siting on the grass of the Schools front yard at lunch and having face to face talks with each other about differing and important issues would be a thing of the past??? SCARY Bro,,, Very Scary indeed! 🙁

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

@thedre Look at this movie trailer Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior, from 1981, about a world running out of gas.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.