All women are evil.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies All women are evil.

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Mark is often accused of being a woman hater (by women) yet who would you rather have as a mentor or a big brother? Mark or a woman?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I don’t think women are evil. And I don’t think men are evil. I believe we just, are what we are. I have many females in my life that I love and respect dearly. I am however, critical of women and some, like it’s plaster conflate this to me hating women. Do you hate women Polluted?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@llyounghitlerll I wonder if you’re letting the fact that there are females in your life cloud your judgement? Those females relate to you as family members, friends. But really i wouldn’t get that confused with what we’re talking about here. We’re talking about now women relate to men in a romantic or sexual relationship. It’s like if they want to get with you they have to understand they are in the club. In a group. If they behave differently then they’re not with the programme and you might have a monkey brancher on your hands. A monkey brancher will get you killed, we see many examples of that but it’s never called what it is. Personally i’m passed the point where a female would be under the same roof as me. it could never happen, for my protection and for hers. I never go beyond the early stages of a romance. I watch Prince Harry and Megan markal with interest. She is a classic example of the type of woman to avoid marrying.in answer to your question: hate. No but if she was under the same roof as me i would come to hate her.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

As for me being clouded – No. I see women the way they are. Saying they are evil leaves room for change to good. I study female nature more than doctors study anatomy. Women are women. That you believe they are something nefarious, indicates that, possibly, you want them to be good to you. I don’t care how they are to me, because I know how they are. It is ingrained for them to be manipulative,exploiting creatures….. since their survival relies on it. Lions can be vicious but they aren’t evil. Women are , cunning, and strategic but not evil Some men and some women can do evil things but they aren’t evil.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@llyounghitlerll I said your judgement is clouded. I often say regarding younger people It’s not that i don’t trust them it’s that i don’t trust their judgement. It seems fairly simple to me. You’re either mgtow or you aren’t. I wonder if you talk mgtow, admire mgtow but aren’t quite there yet. Quote ” Lions can be vicious but they aren’t evil. Women are , cunning, and strategic” Unquote. You already know the nature of the beast. If you choose to get in the cage with one mgtow will be waiting at the end of your journey. We’ll always be here.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I would quote Empty soul when he pointed in the past that niggers easily kill each other in their African villages as soon as someone is marked to be killed. Its the lack of accountability that grants them to do that… and women is no different. Our laws, and social construct that holds them unaccountable to act as they wish… very shitty times we are living today.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I find the video very good and extremely informative. Despite the importance of the matter I do find the soundtrack excessively dramatic and unnecessary. I would like to mention this Canadian activist called Lauren Southern was very recently banned from entering UK on false claims of racism. It is a common problem in UK that radical Muslims and other terrorists are welcomed to practice hate speech in here wile people fighting for human right just by making questions are placed in travel bans.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@masterplan Yes i wouldn’t have chosen that music. It makes it look whiny. On islam, it treats women as though it hates them and feminists say nothing. It’s on them if they fail to stand up to islam. Islam is for pussies who can’t really handle women and can’t get their heads around it. Don’t try to own women but don’t allow them to own you either.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I am of opinion with a select group of fellow MGTOW, that Muslims actually pedestal pussy like no others. They totally drive their women around, tend to them night and day and even protect them from other “bad” men looking to fuck em. Let them ladies fend for themselves already allah. Ffs

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@llyounghitlerll I’ve fucked a few muslim women. they’re just as willing as the western women. The muslim male is a spoiled child. Pampered by his mother to the point where he cries like a baby if his woman looks at another man let alone talks to one. One day these muslims will be taught a good lesson and it will come from mgtow men who need nothing from no one.

itsplaster
      Participant

That title seems like bait for an argument.
      Well done. Carry on.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@itsplaster See now this is the manipulative side of women that we’ve been discussing @llyounghitlerll . Although she feels this is baiting she simply couldn’t resist a little dig. It’s in the nature, she says herself “carry on” acting as though she isn’t bothered by the title but still she replied. i know exactly how itsplaster argues with hubby. She does that woman thing of saying something as she goes out the door in order to ensure she has the last word.

itsplaster
          Participant

@sloth12 That’s not manipulation. It’s called being a sarcastic smartass. Yeah, it’s frustrating. I’ve NEVER denied the misogyny gets on my nerves. But fuck it, you’re gonna do it anyway so “carry on” as I shake my head not as I arrogantly pretend it doesn’t bother me. I say this stuff bothers me all the time.
          And no, that’s not at all how it goes with husband. But think what you want.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Yes now we see the anger so easily brought to the surface as often demonstrated by out lady friend @itsplaster . There’s always something bubbling just underneath with this one. Notice the original comment was “carry on” . Of course she’s angered, irritated, i can feel the hate with this one. You see what’s happened here is at one time men would have men’s clubs, golf courses. places where women weren’t allowed and then the women said “why aren’t we allowed in these spaces? we have the right” and so they slowly invade our spaces until we have nowhere left. But mgtow, they can never break mgtow, never invade that space, it’s a space where we say NO, this is my space , you are not allowed. By that i mean , no i will not give you children, no you will not move in with me and all the horror that follows, the control, the manipulation until…i see men in the shopping stores doing the shopping but they’re not doing it, they phone the wife every time they put something in the trolley just to make sure they don’t buy the wrong thing. the wife is doing the shopping by proxy. Controlling. That man dare not bring the wrong tin of fish home. All turned into pussies, wimps that can’t make a decision without consulting the woman. I knew a man who’s wife left, that man went to eat in macdonalds for two weeks until she returned because he couldn’t cook a meal for himself. She took some time out to suck another man’s cock knowing he’d take her back. what this is really all about is space. Living space, space to breathe, space where they are not allowed and itsplaster can’t stand the though that some women can’t get near to mgtow. Just like when blacks shout racism women shout misogyny

itsplaster
          Participant

@sloth12 I have no problem with MGTOW as a life choice. I dislike the misogyny, extreme generalizations and arrogance of SOME followers. So this thread is for you and your friends only? I didn’t know. This is a forum for all BG members. And you used a title as an invitation for attention. But you want me out of your clubhouse? Okay.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster Another female strategy, taking what someone says and twisting it to suit their agenda. Unless you’ve misinterpreted the words because you are so angry now that you’ve read it too quick. Whatever. I’m bored toying with you now anyway.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster
          I’m as much a misogynist as you are a feminist. 🙂

Anonymous
          Inactive
          GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@dan-a-conda haha that’s so funny

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Dang! What a prick!
          @dan-a-conda

Anonymous
          Inactive

That’s enough outta you young lady!

@illegalsmile55

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

It’s not like we needed your permission …..

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@masterplan @llyounghitlerll do we have mgtow rules? i should explain. My mgtow doesn’t mean i don’t fuck them, doesn’t mean i’m not fond of the ones i fuck. It simply means they don’t get into my world and i never give them babies. I don’t give in to their needs. Or what they think they need. if you have kids with every women you fuck eventually you end up with kids all over the place and that’s bad for the kids, you kids. Don’t pander to women like niggers, muslims and pakis do. Don’t give them kids just because you think they will love you more for it.

Empty soul
        Participant

@sloth12

I have gone over mgtow many times on here before and have debated it back and forth so I kind of get the idea by now as to what it actually is and what it actually entails for the most part.

There appears to be a three part structure and hierarchy to mgtow. The first is a devotion to oneself. The second is a devotion to and the protection of ones own group(men) and the third is the opening up of discussion towards a better future between the sexes lest we all die out.

Men do not grow on trees after all, it requires both men and women to create future men and women.

Younghitler is quite correct when he says,

“Women are women. That you believe they are something nefarious, indicates that, possibly, you want them to be good to you. I don’t care how they are to me, because I know how they are. It is ingrained for them to be manipulative,exploiting creatures….. since their survival relies on it. Lions can be vicious but they aren’t evil. Women are , cunning, and strategic but not evil Some men and some women can do evil things but they aren’t evil“.

From how I read his comment I believe he is saying that the attributes and tools that women naturally possess does not make them innately evil, it all depends on how they use those attributes and tools and to what ends.

A woman using her abilities to manipulate her man into changing the tv channel from sports to soap opera is a relatively harmless use of her abilities for example whereas a woman using her abilities to manipulate her man into signing his home over to her and handing over all his cash would be an evil use of her abilities.

Equally, a physically strong man using his brawn to build a garden shed is a different use of his ability than tackling someone to the ground and beating the shit out of them.

I could also give two random people a knife for example. One may then choose to use it to make dinner whilst the other may choose to use it to threaten and steal from someone else.

What it comes down to then is personality, morals and content of character.

Women are indeed women and they are cunning and strategic because of that fact. However, judge them on their use of their abilities and not on their abilities itself.

MGTOW in my opinion then is to follow rules 1 and 2 at all times. Devotion to oneself first and foremost and the devotion towards and the protection of ones own group.

Outside of that equation every mgtow can choose how they wish to live for themselves.

To conclude. Choosing to live with a nice, considerate and fair minded woman is not an affront to mgtow in my opinion. Choosing to live with a scheming evil bitch however would be.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Impressive for a non MGTOW! I got the lion analogy from you, about blacks, on an older post. You have persuaded me on some issues E.S. And I do change my stance when confronted with persuasive arguments. Was wondering when you would pop up….

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@sloth12
        Mgtow is not hate, as the name says it is simply not conforming to society unjust rules… and not allowing yourself to becoming hostage by submitting yourself to cohabitating, marriage and kids. But everyone is different, I do have wishes for a balanced family… but have little hopes to find a lady decent enough to not abuse a system rigged in their favor.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@empty-soul yes i understand what hitler is saying , he knows the nature of who he’s dealing with therefore he can handle it. But why would i even want to handle a scheming woman, of course there are women who are nice but just wait till that nice one turns on you. there are millions of those examples. Each mgtow is in a different place. Could someone who still wants the whole marriage thing be considered mgtow? I don’t know but i doubt it. After all mgtow means men going their own way however a man who wants marriage doesn’t mean he’s not a man’s man as they say. It’s not as though there are defined lines here. But with 7 billion people on the planet i doubt if the world will miss any more people so procreation isn’t a necessity any more. We’re finally free to go our own way. All i would say is if you don’t have kids you can’t fuck up their lives when you walk away so why risk it? by the way i didn’t know i was mgtow until i found out about mgtow if that makes any sense. Time for a racist joke. What do you call a black mgtow? A Ngtow. haha i only discovered that through one of my typos.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

NGTOW! HAHAHA!
        @sloth12

Anonymous
        Inactive

NGTOW: Negros Getting They Own Welfare

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

haha very good dan, this could go viral.

@illegalsmile55
          what i want to know is what part of that did you need to modify?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I forgot to tag you. @sloth12
          I’m smoked. 😉

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@illegalsmile55 lol yep, sometimes i don’t understand american but i presume that means you’re tired. I’m off to bed too. The evil bit was just for click bait.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@sloth12
        No, it means I’m smoked. It’s only 7:30 here. Sleep tight.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

The pendulum will swing, it ALWAYS does! nearly all movements in history become moments in time, when the cancer of feminism and its fleeting phase is over then it will be their turn to suffer the fruits of their deeds!

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@haydolf_hittler True. All these things are just moments. They say the wild west was just a period of about 50 years then it was all over. The period we must bring to an end is islam. It’s days are numbered. By trying to take on the west along with the help of the feminists (go figure) it will be the end of both of them.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

http://your-brexit.co.uk/news/journalist-lauren-southern-gets-lifetime-ban-from-the-uk-for-allah-is-gay-posters/

In solidarity to Lauren Southern who received a lifetime ban from UK for this poster

a

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@masterplan Nice poster. Many people are standing against islam even if our weak leaders aren’t

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks Polluted. As I said previously… If prince Charles becomes the King, I have little hopes of UK imposing limits on mussies demands. The only other famous guy that I know off being banned was Geert Wilders, a dutch parliamentarian who wrote and commissioned a short movie called Fitna. It’s on YTube but I’m not posting it here because it has a ‘competitor’ watermark… but it’s totally worth watching. (and its anti-islam, nothing to do with feminism)

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@masterplan You’re right. Charles will take it up the ass for oil like all our leaders.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.