amazing asteroid info

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events amazing asteroid info

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

Been following this for a few days. Went to Griffith observatory when I was about 8 and have been hooked on space ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmR4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffith_Observatory

Have you been here @hamburgerbob?

illegalsmile55
      Participant
        thedre
        Participant

@Illegalsmile55
        Oh yea,,, and it was 43 trillion light years away from us NASA Said,lol, and it was also A-Spinning @8395 miles an hour miles on itself and flying Towards/And By Us at A Whopping/Hopping 65 Trillion, 959 Billion, 874 Million, 752 Thousand, 249 1/2 Miles An Hour. Now Tell Me Lovely Lisa,,,
        *************Who Da-Fuck Figured That-Out??? lol, lol, ??? πŸ˜‰ ****************

thedre
      Participant

@Illegalsmile55

Below is just my point of view on this issue with a couple of pictures and short video’s to go along with them.

I Know that what you see looks just like Asteroids, or do they??? I Say this cause we never seen one fall right on the ground beside us, weird but true that this never happens that i am aware of that is.

Asteroids, and Meteorites are, and have been exposed Years-Ago by numerous sources and different Countries having (metal man made steel hollow Cylinder/Ball that they then pump-in some sort of fuel made to burn with only a small 1/2 inch hole at one end for fuel to slowly come-out of it, so it can burn as low as possible & keep it burning for awhile.

But as we have all seen,,, they always run out of gas, and (Disappears From The Sky Altogether) never knowing it’s true size, or where it landed?? So because you are unable to see if it landed in this 500 acre field next to the road??? or did it land in the adjacent 750 Acre lot? and at night??? Yea,, Good Luck With That Man πŸ˜‰

That is why we often see-it go Flames-Up, and it’s lights-out, and rather quickly Lisa. Check it out with a different set of eyes next time that you see one. Because they are too round,,, and the running-out of gas while looking at it,,, (let’s just say that it’s fake-looking) & looks like 100% emptied tank wobbling down to earth that you cannot see cause it was after-all at nighttime, and the **Only Time** That they would fire one off in the daytime,,, Never.

And the very next morning grab a local newspaper just for the fuck-of it read the following local newspaper the next day, and read-on. I’m sure that there would be excitement in the write-ups as the kids would marvel at space, and from that day one believe anything ball-earth, and Asteroids/Meteorites

Well that’s all that it is Lisa, it’s just This/These Type of retrofitted Boeing 767’s a High Flying Specialized Military Beast & type Of Jet that Can load-up this type of stuff, and precision drop-it at a moments noticed and exactly on time. Then it’s off to the very next timed drop off, or next target, is more like-it, and give them some fireworks. It’s also of Paramount-Importance to note & inform you’s that *ONLY* Solid Rocket Booster Type Of Fuel can be put in these cylinders or other objects.

Cause under such pressure liquid gas would flow through that small hole in less than a minute. So as to not bust the pressure cap early with pressure built-up from the liquid gas swishing back, and fourth inside-it,,, Solid Rocket Fuel must be used to burn longer in the sky.

And the very next morning grab a local newspaper just for the fuck-of it read the following local newspaper the next day, and read-on. I’m sure that there would be excitement in the write-ups as the kids would marvel at space, and from that day one believe anything ball-earth, and Asteroids/Meteorites

You see Lisa, because there is getting to be so much proof of there being A Flat Earth, NASA & CO. are constantly having to re-invent The Ball, while they add more Planets everyday to our solar system that might be inside,,, **The Goldilocks-Zone.** And this G-L Zone which means that it is a system that has the same, or similar weather pattern as ours on Earth.

So in other words,,, Planets that are inhabitable, and that we could maybe, lol, if they existed, and were not 33 million light years away, lol, then we could be able to live-on them. So here they are, and desperately trying so hard to continue deceiving-us with their T.V. Programming. That is why it is mostly based on Space Travel, Space Documentaries, And of course (That Ancient Aliens Bullshit Documentary Show) is 100% Theorized Crap.

They backed-up their Findings/Stories with Written/Scribbled Untested-Claims from these 500 year-old Dudes, by always saying “Ancient Astronaut-Theorists believed” that the earth was spinning,,, or by saying that these
      “Ancient Astronaut Theorists Believed” A.A.T. Believed,,, is what the whole show is about, and based-on, lol. Cause without them to use as a scapegoats for what the future my bring,,, they are, and will be there best damage-control money could ever buy.

Ohhh sorry,,, we simply misunderstood The Ancient-Astronaut Theorists,,, I Guess then that the earth is Flat And we made a mistake. And that’s it This Show just got off the hook for billions of dollars worth of Lawsuits against Himself and (Time Warner) i believe being charged with Spreading Disinformation,, Corrupting Morals,, Fraud,, & Misleading the Public (being a person in position of trust and power)

Then there is Movies,,, The News Channels, The Kids Programming that has some Form/Kind of Globe, or Space Talk in them. It’s Truly sickening to watch these poor kids being lied to their little brains, and innocent faces. πŸ™
      They love, and trust their teachers in early Grade-School. To them they are these Super-Intelligent People who like A God,,, Know Absolutely everything about our World, Dinosaurs, and Space.

So in closing,,,
      They try to give-it,,, (The Globe) more credibility, even after all of the above,,, by launching these perfectly scheduled burning balls, that begin falling all over the earth, and rain down in farmers fields mostly,, in the woods,, or in a large lake, or Ocean. Lies-Man,,, Lies! πŸ™

https://ifers.123.st/t163-meteorites-fake-nasa-bullshit

illegalsmile55
        Participant

That’s fine Andre. I am not concerned with your beliefs, and I hope you’ll show me the same respect with mine. Again, for the umpteen time, I don’t care what you believe in! My issue with you has only been on how you treat “friends” who won’t agree with you. At 54 years of age you should have learned by now its a great big planet and not everyone will agree with you; what’s more, you cannot bully people into your beliefs! You can try, but you see what that has gotten you…nothing but grief and the loss of respect and friends. Carry on.

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

I Am always happy to converse with you Lisa, as we use to years-ago about interesting topics of discussions. But it seams that people Generally Speaking dislike myself as a person/individual. And i say this because i once stopped talking Flat-Earth and some others (part of a group) were bringing it up themselves looking to get a reaction out of me.

And they kept pushing,,, testing me,, pushing,,, testing me, over and over. And when i talked to any of them, or replied to any of their comments they told me to fuck-off, so i did,lol. So yea,,, they hate me Andre, the flat earth just pisses them all off more that’s all. They don’t like my face so fuck-em i won’t care about the fact that i like, and post my Flat-Earth stuff.

thedre
          Participant

I Did not expect many to agree with me, but nonetheless this is what i am Meant/Supposed to do, now that i am unable to work, in order to keep sane ya know. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@Illegalsmile55
      A Fucking Pine Cone That is what i meant to say “Not Acorn” lol, duh! on that other forum,, or was it on a forum page Lisa. Was it there, or just in the comment section??

thedre
      Participant

@Illegalsmile55

The First Video Is/Went Caput on ya,,,Like Dead-Man. πŸ™

And the Second-One, well that ones only showing a Jew-A-Pedia Page, JEWepedia Lisa aC’Mon Now, Play-Fair, lol.

Ok, now i’ll check-out the other Link on the other page, and get back to you K My Cute, & little Acorn ya, lol.

thedre
      Participant

@Illegalsmile55
      here is some more Goodness-Gracious,,, *Great-Balls-O-Fire* ,,, and Honest Truth Girl. πŸ™‚

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/mysterious-spheres-fall-from-the-sky-in-spain/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mystery-huge-fireballs-seen-plummeting-11956457

And as the one Below Says/States,,, these *(Giant Metal Balls On Fire)* are literally falling-out of the skies Lisa. And these girls are no jokes but honest to goodness truth. Imagine one landing in our front yards, lol ??
      Cause Dat’be Fucked-Man,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5479858/giant-balls-metal-fireball-world-peru-uk-russia-meteor/

thedre
      Participant

Below is what we call a star in a jar. this is how stars are created, and really are in our skies right now.

HamburgerBob
      Participant

@illegalsmile55
      I’ve been to the tar pits, but never there nor Universal Studios.
      Pretty much been everywhere else.

I’ve always been fascinated with what’s above us.
      Thought about getting a top of the line telescope and camera so I can capture stuff, oh and I’ve seen stuff.

May 8th 2018 around 12:40pm, there was an almost rainbow like ring around the sun, caused from alluminum aerosol spraying that they were doing all day and tried to take a picture of it with my phone, but it just comes out as a big bright light and can’t see the ring.

So I kept pointing my camera at the outer ring trying to get an angled picture that might get enough of the ring without getting flashed out by the sunlight. Didn’t work, still too bright, even though the sun was a little dimmed by the layer of already feathered out chemsprays.

That’s when I saw about 6-8 bright star-like objects moving outward from the outer ring, moving downward, then about 10 more started to appear. I no longer thought they were balloons, stars or meteor showers, these were moving in formation, they move in one big ✔ pattern.

They didn’t fly away like birds would do, these went straight up to where you couldn’t see them anymore. They just kept fading and fading away to where you had to quickly look away and look back at them to regain focus, otherwise they’d blend in if you stared too long in one spot.

There ended up being at least 30 of them moving North just under the ring and all ended up along the edge of the clouds. I’ve seen videos of these from Mexico, but now that I have seen them myself with my own eyes, I know they’re officially real
      and know those Mexican videos weren’t doctored up.

There’s all these debates about dinosaurs and flat/spherical earth and other conspiracies, but I know these are real now, always knew they were, but it’s cool when you actually see it and know it’s real and no-one can tell you different or take that away from you.

Was pretty damn nerve-wracking though, you’d start to wonder if they were gonna to get closer and closer.
      That’s as close as I’d ever wanna get to those, I didn’t like fear that came over me and that feeling of uncertainty, especially with that many.
      I guess that’s a normal first time feeling for seeing something that most people don’t even believe exist or have been completely lied to about.

I’ve been very, very careful on who I told this to because people are fucking idiots and would be quick to judge, but since most of the people in the world are acting like a bunch of fucking brainwashed retards right now, I don’t give a shit, so fuck it, Lisa, we’re not alone.
      Just keep checking out our skies often like I do and you’ll see one/some eventually because now that you know that a whole school of them exist, that means many more opportunities to see them.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I have seen some strange things in the night sky also; isn’t it great? Free entertainment. I saw a ring around the moon in 1979 in Roswell NM. Right??!! Of all places!
        Your last paragraph is right on, couldn’t agree more with it more.
        I went to the grocery today and got the dirty stares from all the other mask wearing, frightened people. The masses have been brainwashed and there’s no turning back. Thankfully you and I are not alone; however, you and I don’t feel the need to convince others of it because WE KNOW. I’m always very leery of anyone who feels the need to change my mind into their thinking! It’s such a backhanded way of saying, “You are ignorant (and wrong) and I know more than you do.” My beliefs will never be based on a bunch of youtube videos.

@hamburgerbob
        aka: the bob of my hambugrerness πŸ˜€

HamburgerBob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          It’s like why didn’t anyone see what I saw that day.
          All somebody had to do was look up at this huge and very noticeable colorful ring around the damn sun.
          Talk about a missed opportunity, I mean there may as well have been a huge sign that said to look up and see this ring with an extra surprise for you.

New Mexico for sure, saw lots of activity in 97 when I was at the river in Parker Arizona, with no city lights at night, you can see a lot more out there.
          A lot more stars then what I’m used to seeing near L.A. County.

Did see a few single moving dots up there while at the river, one did change direction though, so I ruled out satellite or space junk with that one, but the others stayed it’s course and eventually faded away.

Hard to convince somebody, even with a photo or video of it, they just have to be there with you when you see that stuff or just see it for themselves.

thedre
      Participant

And if you want Lisa,, you can see what stars, planets really look like when using a camera that does not have a fish-eye lends camera. And these stars that you just saw in the video are supposedly made of earth (as per NASA) And they can land a bunch of lying Freemasons on them, lol. And those planets and stars have pieces broken off of them that then become Meteorites, and Asteroids.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Again…I have been to an observatory and have seen planets with my own eyes, through the telescope I posted above. Did you not look at MY post about Griffith Observatory? I also thought you had a gentlemens agreement about not spamming others forum topics with more than one video; remember a month ago when @karmen40 suggested this so to not piss people off with an endless supply of videos that slow the page up and not allow others to look and comment? Remember Dre?! You wholeheartedly agreed with him and said you wouldn’t do it anymore but I guess your word doesn’t mean much?

@thedre

thedre
          Participant

I have never been to an Observatory in my entire life. Do you remember what planets you could see Lisa??

illegalsmile55
          Participant

http://www.griffithobservatory.org/sky/skyreport.html

That’s too bad you’ve never been to an observatory; I’ve been quite a few times and I will tell you that it’s absolutely miraculous to see how truly small we are. I can never forget the sights and how awed I was at what I saw with my own two eyes. Please check out the page above and see the wonders of a powerful telescope and what ANYONE can see. I grew up not far from Griffith’s Park and went there a lot in my childhood and into my teens. I’m sure there is an observatory somewhere near you. It’s a joy to behold.

@thedre

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 You Moon Ring Gazer you! I took this picture (it is three pictures composited). I thought I had the whole thing covered but I must have moved because the other pics wouldn’t line up. But I assure you in my little dark corner of Southern Scotland I took this picture after coming back from Archaeology Group (Winter sorting out bits of pottery in the museum) a few years back. The Moon Ring is E-FUCKING-NORMOUS! Admittedly it was a big moon that night but the ring was huge! I saw them quite a few times. I think this one was the best.

Moon Ring

Moon Ring

Especially to Hamburger ,maybe you saw sunflares? Also the Us navy released some archival footage of UFOs a few days ago. Yes you heard right. They called them unexplainable and do not laugh at people believing in UFOs anymore. A similar Pentagon report was sent out about two years ago and I mentioned it here then as well.

I wouldn’t openly tell all I would believe in UFOs if you want to go into officers school but at high levels ,with smart reasonable people unafraid of political fallout ,the defence forces do admit they can’t explain it all so are open to UFOs. Any scientist must admit to themselves the possibility that we are not alone as the cosmos is fucking huge!

Maybe they were Angels?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.