AMERICAN DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES, AND BASES, W.T.F. ARE THEY FOR?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events AMERICAN DEEP UNDERGROUND CITIES, AND BASES, W.T.F. ARE THEY FOR?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

For the last decade or so, i have been investigating, (among with many other topics, & things), The huge, and seemingly endless amount of American Money, that the American-Jew-Kabals, or (Jewmuricans) and their Black Budgets were spending, on a regular basis, for things like hundreds of underground City’s, and i thought to myself,,,, Where the Fuck, are they getting all their money from??? Even though i damn well knew that Their Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank could easily print themselves a few Million, here, and a few Million there, without drawing too much attention to themselves quite easily.
      And, to my total surprise, shock, and dismay, (NOT,lol), i began to notice that a gradual, and constant, huge sum of “Many Trillions Of American Dollars”, was simply disappearing, on what seemed like a semi-regular basis. So the news from different reporters, and news sources, started to ask tough questions after The Feds spilled the beans on the missing loot, and who was responsible, or accountable for it. Turns-out that (none other) but a Jew himself, and then Secretary Of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, was questioned about a missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars, that disappeared on his watch. So on September 10th 2001,,, and only 1 day before his buddies, and himself, i’m sure, were responsible for the brutal Murder of Thousands of innocent Americans on September 11th 2001. He admitted that 2.3 Trillion Dollars had went missing, but had no clue as to where, or how it could have happened, and that was the last that we ever heard of it, cause the news channels were busy for months with the 9/11 tragedy. And, a little while later another Jew, and The federal Reserves Federal Inspector, General Elisabeth Coleman was questioned about a missing, (get this),,, 9 Trillion Dollars, but this time, it was stolen from The Federal Reserves coffers themselves, lol. And again,,, Jew-Cunt, Lizzy won’t even answer the questions, and won’t comment on any specific investigation even when pressed by congressman Alan Grayson on advice from her ugly,and big nosed Jew-Slut Lawyer sitting right behind her. And Another 10 Trillion went missing from The Pentagon in 2017, (this year), and not even the D.O.D. knows where the fuck this went. Well, Girls/Boys, this is where i am going to do my very best, to explain to you all, (to the best of my ability), where all These Trillions have went, are still going today, and with the utmost certainty, it will continue for the unforeseen future, as the JEWS know, that they have impunity, and immunity, to any charges ever brought against them, and the simple fact, they will never be held responsible, even if the establishment makes it looks that way. Below, you will find a list of what these Atheist, and Evil Cunts do with all your Americans Tax Dollars.

thedre
      Participant

I will start our page with this incredible, but true experience, that a Trucker in Texas had to endure.

thedre
      Participant

Missouri has an underground city/facility as well as many others in the U.S. that will soon follow

thedre
      Participant

Food,,, lotsa, lotsa food, is also being presently shipped, and stored including Kraft products in these Underground City’s, and caves. Fuck, i hope that they forget to ship those assholes Kraft Dinner, cause they most certainly do not deserve any.

thedre
      Participant

More, lots more, this time in Springfield.

thedre
      Participant

Another incredible, and eye opening long distance underground City, and including interconnected highways, and high speed monorail systems, for quickly evacuating The Elite Fucks from almost anywhere in the Continental U.S. Fuck!!!

thedre
      Participant

Here is another very expensive, and incredibly massive Structure that they spend a good portion of your tax dollars on. It is called CERN, and it is located half on the Swiss Border, and the other half in France. This facility, and it’s main goal, or function is to,,, (as they state, lol), is to make us believe that they are trying to discover how to make planets, or other things in our universe, stick together. And now because they claim to have discovered the Higgs Boson Particle, or as i like to call it,,, (The Hags Bosom Testicle),lol, by simply smashing 2 Atoms together in different directions from each other, at lightning speeds, and with their Large Hadron Collider. And by doing so, they claim to have discovered (the holy grail of our universe) and now hold it in their hands. But what they have instead, and in actual fact, is a tool, and a way, (they think), To Break, or smash Through, Our life sustaining Firmament, or in layman’s terms, (The Canopy In Our Skies) that keeps us safe, and separates our breathable air, and oxygen, from the unknown Above. These liars, and thieves like to call it “The Van Allan Belt” when, they have known for decades, that it is indeed Our Firmament. And just to demonstrate to you all, how crazy, and how completely off the walls, and unstable, like a loose canon, these Evil Fucks really are, then ask yourself this??? If you did not know for sure, exactly what is up there, and how it could negatively affect our Mother Earth, all of it’s inhabitants, and quite possibly even wiping out our very existence, and life as we know it if it, on our beautiful, and intelligently Designed Home, than would YOU take a chance, and blow it up??? Well, i am pretty convinced that i know your answer, but for these asshole it’s like, we are trapped here on this planet, and cannot get out,,, so why then don’t we just, Duhhh, blow it up then, Duhhhh? Are you fucking kidding me??? And when this fateful day comes,,, and it will, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will have a Janitor push the button, but only once they are all safe, and cozy in their numerous Underground Cities, and watching from camera’s above, while the shit hits the fan, and we all perish, as a result. And because they have failed in their past attempts of blowing up our Firmament, mainly in 1962 with Operation Fishbowl,(video below) pieces of Our Firmament were found as a direct result of this nuclear blast, and are still being found today.(video of mind blowing firmament pieces is below). It’s unknown genetic make-up, origins, and it’s strange, and never before seen behavior, is absolutely remarkable, to say the very least. And because of their past mistakes, and shortcomings, they will certainly try harder this time around.

thedre
        Participant

And here is operation high jump, it was another failed attempt at blowing-up our Firmament. 🙁

thedre
      Participant

Now, here are some ancient underground cities that were built, and used to withstand, endure, or tough-out, man made disasters That have happened in our ancient past, on more occasions because like today, a few elites wanted the planet, and all it’s resources for themselves.

thedre
      Participant

They are going to hide those lying little cunts because they know that we are waking-up to all their lies

Those Lying Jewish Cunts!

thedre
      Participant

Back to the Underground bunkers for the Rich-Elite,,, Mostly for Zionist-Jews to hide in, once the Blow-Up our life
      sustaining Firmament, and all the Water rushes back in, as was done at least twice before, as a few LARGE, and Major
      Underground Cities have been discovered, and dating a couple of thousands of years apart from each other, when they were built. And furthermore these Were “”NOT”” Discovered, and Shown by the JEWS on The History, or The Discovery Channels, but in fact, they were hidden, and discredited by them, as it does not work with their Fake Dinosaur, and or Their Ancient Alien Claims. But was was found in these Mile Deep, ( DUG IN SOLID BEDROCK) Gigantic Underground Cities, were Hundreds,,, “”Yes, Hundreds”” of separate living quarters, all connected together with roads wide and high enough for a Horse, and Buggy to easily get around. They also had huge dining area’s, with fresh running water from underground veins, and wells running through them, and too much more to list. Incredible finds these are, no???

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

THESE DEEP UNDERGROUND DRILLS ARE NOW CUTTING INTO CANADA FROM DETROIT TO WINDSOR ONT. CANADA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8QFMc8DsA

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

thedre
        Participant

FOR ANY OF YOU WHO BELIEVES THAT WE ARE NOT ALONE AS FAR AS THE ALIEN QUESTION GOES I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IF THEY DO EXIST,,, THEY ARE FROM OUR INTERPLANETARY FLAT EARTH ONLY. I SAY THIS BECAUSE WE CANNOT LEAVE OUR EARTH, AND CANNOT GO FARTHER UP THAN LOW EARTH ORBIT BECAUSE OF OUR FIRMAMENT AS INDICATED, TESTED, AND REPEATED EXPERIMENTS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PERFORMED IN THE LAT 5 YEARS PROVING THAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING CAN EXIT, OR ENTER OUR POSITIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM OF AIR, OXYGEN, AND WATER. SO PLEASE WATCH THE ASSOCIATED VIDEO,S ABOVE, AND BELOW EXPLAINING WHY THIS 17.9 BILLION DOLLAR ANNUAL NASA BUDGET HAS BEEN USED TO BUILD THESE BLACK BUDGET UNDERGROUND FACILITIES, BASES, CITIES, 700 MILE AN HOUR HIGH SPEED MONORAIL SYSTEM OF ELECTROMAGNETIC LEVITATION TRAINS CAPABLE OF CROSSING OUR COUNTRY WITH A MACH-2 BLINDING SPEED THAT IS MERELY 38 MILES SLOWER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND. THESE TRAINS CAN GO MUCH FASTER BUT BECAUSE OF THE SONIC-BOOM THAT THEY WOULD PRODUCE IF GOING FASTER, WOULD BLOW-OUT THE WALLS OF THE TUNNELS, AND PEOPLES EAR DRUMS ALONG WITH IT, IF THEY INCREASED THE SPEED WHILE UNDERGROUND.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.