Animal Abuse – Murdering dog with an axe in Albania

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Animal Abuse – Murdering dog with an axe in Albania

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      LEO33
      Participant

This takes place in the town of Kuçovë, Albania. A 15 year old boy murders a dog with an axe.
      Facebook video from Animal Rescue Albania.

LEO33
      Participant
      Trailer
      Participant

Well I bet this will set some folks off!

despy
      Participant

oh hell no I saw that cute puppy wagging it’s tail and before I could x out I saw the whack and heard that horrible yelp. how awful I shouldn’t have ever danced with that devil I just thought I could get out real quick. truly terrible and I deserve my suffering unlike that cutie puppy.least I knew it was coming

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

It only got worse. It wasn’t over quickly. I watched because you did. My own fault.

despy
          Participant

I am sorry lucy no one should see that. I am just glad I quit hearing the yelp. kid needs help. hate to be one of Those People but it really is difficult to watch animal taken out

Curiouskitty
      Participant

What the fuck! That guy is one sick bastard. He already hit the poor dog hard and he did it several times while he chuckled. Damn cunt

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Just one question: Why?

Trailer
        Participant

Probably shit on the floor.

LEO33
        Participant

According to his interview, the dog was violent and he ate his cote’s chicken. Also he and his divorced family is poor. Later he claims he regreted for his actions, but mostly because this video got shared on internet by his school teacher.

That sucks if its true…can’t really judge him for that…maybe he could’ve disciplined the dog for that….but he’s probably lying about that being the reason…n if he’s lying it looks pretty fucked up but fuck him and that dog it’d be funny to see an animal activist go ape dick on him..we gonna see what they nasty of!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Tkx for the video. Kid is clearly abnormal. I sure hope some lunatic target him and crack his skull. Law nowhere can do anything about it anyway. Very poor execution, very little empathy. Poor thing seemed like a nice pet.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Not really much of a family meal. More of a light supper or pre-masturbation snack. Might have filled a few pastries, vol-au-vents and taco shells… but not what I’d call a post-blumpkin feast.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Animal Rescue Albania are fucking shabby at getting to the scene of animals needing rescued. I would say they should disband now. Hopeless. After the first blow of the axe fell, that wee puppy probably thought “Ouch!… but no matter… Animal Rescue Albania will be here any minute now.” (BIFF! BANG! POW!) “Animal Rescue Albania will be here very soon I’m sure.” (WALLOP!) Why the fuck are they called Animal-” (BANG!) “-Rescue-” (BIFF!) “-Albania. I am an Albanian animal… for fuck sake… fucking rescue me you cunts…!”

Dear Animal Rescue Albania… three words… “stable, door, bolted”

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

dirty useless black cunt 3rd world scum

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i am sick of filthy 3rd world scum you are not even shit you are the lowest form of life

Ewan420
      Participant

Albania sucks it’s worse than.3rd world country!

LEO33
      Participant

Just classic muslim antipathy to animals and other people.
      We have seen pakis killing dogs in pakiland,turks killing dogs in turcoland,new muslim invaders ripping cats apart in france and sweden etc. The list goes on.

nobody
      Participant

that was so brutal and heartless that i loved it. i’d be lying if i said i didnt enjoy watching this.

Sado
        Participant

Like you I love that kind of shit. Why is it that people like beheadings and cannot stand animal killings. It’s crazy. I like both.

The Blue Max
      Participant

I did not watch this because I know it is going to make me sick. I can watch idiots being killed all day but can’t stand looking at animal cruelty. I give you my opinion on Albania, though. It is the most worthless and crappy country in the entire world. It is a nation of organ traders, child fuckers, and sex traffickers. They snatch Greek and Italian preteen girls on the streets and use them for forced prostitution. Aside from infiltrating entire Europe, and abusing the western European welfare systems, they kidnap children, kill them, and sell their organs for profit. If there was a country that deserves to be nuked it is Albania.

The Blue Max
      Participant

Double post

Road Pavement
      Participant

I would some how copy that to Bestgore server

Jülia
      Participant

It’s a shame they smashed that head, I could have used a nice dog skull in my collection

Barry Halls
      Participant

Google already took the link down. Not that I really want to see some kid kill a dog with an axe. But still. it IS an animal. Not sure it should be called a murder.

cindyb
      Participant

I can’t handle too watch, just a few explain hurt my heart, I’d cry and I would wanna do the same to the kid.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.