ANIMALS OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS, AND GOD'S CREATURES

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Funny and Cute ANIMALS OUR TRUE BEST FRIENDS, AND GOD'S CREATURES

This topic contains 65 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 9,503
    VIP – Server Donor

I Would love to start this Forum Page Where our Beloved Brother, & B G President/Owner Started off.
    With This Unbelievably Cute Baby Porcupine Eating A Banana, or as Mark Said,,, A Nanner! Enjoy! 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Animal Odd Couple. A Great Documentary for all to Chill-Out Too! Enjoy! 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Here is the story of A Baby Deer Being Rescued, and Released Back Into The Wild

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

And This Is A Video Of ANDRE,,, Yes ME As A Baby Harbor Seal, that made me Cry When I Saw It just a few short years ago. He Reminds Me Of My Young Trouble Life, And Getting Old, lol. A Really Cute Family Oriented Video.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Here is a funny Dog, & Cat Compilation. And as Always,,, Enjoy! 🙂

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,303

God clearly intended for that fawn to become a bear chewing gum :/
        Beautiful attitude this guy had, and dogs are indeed extraordinaire. Very nice story you shared with us Andre 🙂

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @masterplan as I’ve been wanting to make this forum page for awhile now. 🙂

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 32,341

Holy Cow (pun intended) what nostalgia!!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Although I Do NOT Agree with Animals spending their lives in small enclosures, or Zoo’s i do if they cannot go about surviving in the wild on there own if they have lost their Mom, being raised by humans all of their lives or have been injured, like a bird being unable to fly cause they have lost a wing in an accident, or other.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,478

I love animals. They should be delicious and have exquisite fur.

Humans intervene and rescue a baby rabbit. Release it back into the waiting paws of its rabbit mommy. Circle of Life.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@LordWankdust

Yea,,, lol. We Should Always let Nature Take It’s course, because in many cases its what’s best for them. But “Exceptions” must be made, when Man, Or Man-Made Objects, like Cars, Trucks, Electrical Fences,,, and Whatever else, ends-up Injuring, Crippling, or Maiming an Innocent Creature. And if it’s Mother was killed, resulting in them not being able to learn life sustaining skills to hunt, or, and feed itself, then it will not survive, or recover, without human intervention.

So if an Animal ends-up with a Missing, Broken, or Amputated Limb, or Wing,,, and so on, and cannot fend for itself, by fighting off Predators, being able to Feed Itself, or because it was found as A Baby, and does not know to hunt, then it should be “OUR” Responsibility to help them out.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

@masterplan

Thank you for posting this.

I have now come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing on the internet which I will not attempt to masturbate to. I am a keen piscatorial enthusiast so this was the Holy Motherfucking Grail. I know Dolphins are mammals, but if you factor in the suspension-of-disbelief, general shape plus the fact it is a water creature and then cross-reference that with a woman in a wet-suit… a guy can still dream.
    It really goes along with my lifelong fixation with tidal rock pools, clams, 28-day lunar cycles, the push and pull, ebb-and-flow, fishy goodness, a briney gusher and slob trout sleekly resting in sweet estuaries.

MasterPlan
      Participant

@lord-wankdust

My Lord, I’m surprised you haven’t heard of dolphin sex before, they are notorious for gang-bangs and they have a prehensile penis that truly helps them archive their goals… Some of them do drugs and weighting 300kg they go about raping every other species they see in the ocean. Penguins, porpoises, humans males or females,they are all bisexual and makes no distinction. The sad part of this video is the fact that she wasn’t happy, she was scared. The dolphins don’t care and they rape… in fact, he felt invited as soon as she started to rub on the other mammal. What the guy was about to find out was that he was also not safe 🙁

It is a very fappable video my Lord, I had to give my warning, to go in accordance with the positiveness of the post I bring you the following cut of a well documented love story.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 5,238

I always knew there was more than a casual buddy relationship between Flipper and Bud. I had a huge crush on Sandy, and now I’m a little disturbed by the whole situation thinking that maybe Sandy let Flipper slide his prehensile penis into his nether regions. I’ll probably dream of being raped by a porpoise tonight…wonderful.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Fuck Man,,,,, Me Gotsta Learn How to Grow Some Fins And Quickly!!!
        Cause i know that i’m good with Having A Big, & Long Beak,,, it is just not on me face, lol. 😉

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 2,010

@illegalsmile55
        make up your mind. I got the butter melted and now you want a porpoise pounding. I’ll look but I’m pretty sure I don’t have a dolphin costume.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@Danaconda

With Halloween just around the Corner you could be in Luck. If Not,,, Then Just ask Her @illegalsmile55 to Catch you One, as she Fishes for A Living, lol. 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@thedre
        I’m just a recreational fisherperson now, but I could probably set him up with something fis….nevermind. 😛
        Thank you for the nice compliment, I just read that message btw. I don’t always get notifications, I also just saw where Despy put up that pic of the woman astronaut with her box of Depends™.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Awww, lol, your too funny. And how dare you stick your tongue-out at me girl! 😉

So does that mean that we will be seeing you in Feb.?? This way we can go Deep Sea-Fishing In Cuba’s warm Tropical Waters?? C,Mon,,, You have to Admit that catching 4 to 6 feet long Barracuda’s while Getting A Nice Tan, & sipping Ice Cold Coronas would be A Blast, No?? And the best part,,, is that it would be on Me. 🙂

illegalsmile55
        Participant

It would be a blast, especially in the dead of winter. I hate February in Maine. A week away would be heaven! I’m seriously considering it, my only issue, besides getting on a plane, would be my work schedule. One of my workers is having back surgery after Xmas and I have a job that begins mid to late February, I won’t know if I can finagle it until late November.

@thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

Well, keep me informed Girl, because the Schedule can be adjusted to fit Yours, @itsplaster & @despy if they both also, and (I Hope) Decide To Come that is, And that would make six of us. And if Not,,, then it will Be My Wife Cathy,,, Mark,,, Yourself,, & I. And surely, we can come to some Schedule Arraignment that will work for all Parties Involved. My Wife,,, Mark,,, & I,,, Are Always Quite Flexible During The Winter Months,but especially Between January. & March, so Not to Worry about our Schedules.

But one time that i would Never/Ever go Down, Or Recommend that “Anyone” go Down South, would be During March Break Period, cause Man-O-Man Girl, it is Crazy Everywhere Down South Then. So About 8 Years Ago, Cathy, & I Booked A Last Minute Holiday in Beautiful Punta-Cana in The Dominican Republic. And The Travel Agent that we were using (At That Time) Failed to inform us, that we were going during March Break.

An Absolute Key Piece of Information That should have been Relayed to us, especially since she knew us well, from The Dozens Of Past Trips That We had Previously booked with Her, or, “Marlin Travel” in the past, so She Knew what kind of place we liked, and that we were going mainly,,, To Get Away/Escape from “Our Very Own Party-Aged Kids”, lol.

So when we got there and These Noisy, and Completely Out Of Control Kids,,, were playing Super Loud Music/Rap,,,And they were Constantly Screaming 24 Hours & All Night, Every Night For The Whole/Entire Week,,, we both said Fuck That “Never/Ever Again” So The Whole Week,,, Well The Whole Holiday, (I Should Say) Was Just A Complete Write-Off, & Horrible. So bad in fact that we had to Get Some Sleep During The Beautiful Sunny/Warm Afternoons, when the Young, & Half Naked Drunks, lol, were on the Beach, and far enough from our Room to Not Hear Them. 🙁

And the Smell Man,, Of Rancid Puke, and More Puke Filled The Air, as you could not walk 100 Ft. Without almost stepping in it. And if you were very, very Quiet,,, you could actually hear Someone Puking, almost constantly, & everywhere. It was gross, and became The Absolutely worse holiday that we’d Ever been on our whole life.

So,,, No Mid To Late March Date Please,(Joke) lol. But I Am Truly Excited to Get The Opportunity To Finally Get To Meet My Dearest Veteran B G Sister “You” & Plant You A Big Kiss On Both Cheeks. Don’t Ask,,, It’s A French Thing, lol. But Yea, it will be nice for us both to meet our other 2 Great B G Sisters,& Part of our B G Family in Person. You must be excited to meet Mark Also eh hun? lol. One Thing That I Can Garranty 100% and that is that this Trip Will Be For All Of Us *A Fucking Blast For Sure*, and One Helluva Party To Remember For Years To Come. 🙂

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Two words: Blow Hole. 😀 @dan-a-conda

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

And what about Me and My 2 words Sister??? 🙁 🙁 Even Arse-hole would work, cause at least its some form of Attention. And it’s better than if you Dindunofin ?? 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

1. Bite
        2. Me

LMAO @thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

God you’re cute man!
        Ok then,, And I Promise not to bite your ____ to hard Mmmm-Kay??? L-MY-AO Lol, 😉

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

That woman was admitting to regularly wanking a dolphin. That woman was admitting to regularly wanking a dolphin. That woman was admitting to regularly wanking a dolphin. That woman was admitting to regularly wanking a dolphin.
        She also reminded me just a little of Nichelle Nichols (Lieutenant Uhura). This compounds an already complex masturbation issue at least 100 fold.

This has thrown my entire lonely weekend out of kilter. However the clocks went back last night so I have an extra hour to try and factor in everything and piquantly shiver my timbers.

I go where the music takes me.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Lord Wankdust.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I’m glad you are enjoying our cetacean crash course my Lord 🙂 I separated a few more short videos that shed light on the dolphins true behavior. In nature, they are indeed very naughty creatures…

MasterPlan
        Participant

Erotic dolphin tales…

MasterPlan
        Participant

It is very dangerous to be stranded at the sea… :/

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  MasterPlan.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Documented cases of dolphin rape and sexual assault. Every body know Joao da Silva was raped by a dolphin… he wasn’t the last

It happen past summer. Zaffar raped 9 people, they refuse to disclose details.

Depite men also be vulnerable to attacks, women are their favorite target. No surprise

Seraphim Serenata
        Participant

I believe Hank Hill was raped by a dolphin but he doesn’t like to talk about it….

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

Although some cases of Dolphin,,, Sharks,,, Bears,,, and so on do happen, They Are, and Have Always Been extremely rare, because most cases of Fun, and Gentle human Interactions with Animals usually and for the most part go unreported.

But some People like to continuousely demonise all Sea Or Land Animals because of A Few Dozen Casews, When there Are Millions, upon Millions O

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

Although some cases of Dolphin,,, Sharks,,, Bears,,, and so on do happen, They Are, and Have Always Been extremely rare, because most cases of Fun, and Gentle human Interactions with Animals usually and for the most part go unreported.

But some People like to Continuously demonize All Living Sea, And Land Creatures/Animals because They “Only See” the Bad In Them. of A Few Dozen Cases, when there Are Millions, upon Millions Of these Animals encountering People Every Year, with Little, To No Negative,or Aggressive Behavior on their parts.

So Please Tell Me this,,, What Makes Humans Better, or Less Aggressive Than Animals?? “Nothing” As Humans are far more Violent And Aggressive by far than Even “Great White Sharks” cause just like Humans Themselves,, An Animal can Also be afflicted, or Sick, with Brain Disorders, Or Simply Having some form of Mental-Illness which in turn have them displaying Negative Behavioral Problems because of it.

But in many cases when Vets Perform A Necropsy on Dead, and known Aggressive Animals, in “Many, Many Cases” they were found to have a Disease/Affliction that was Linked, & Directly Related to Humans, and their Irresponsibility when using, or disposing different Toxins/Pollution, that can then cause Brain Cancer, or other forms of Brain Abnormalities, that were directly linked to their Unusual, or Aggressive Behavioral Problems.

Some were found to be close to starvation when Shot, 🙁 having the Inability to hunt their usual prey because they were too weak to do so. And Why??? Well for one, they were starving because of Deforestation, or because of New Home Builds on Lands that were, and had been their hunting grounds for Centuries, making it impossible for them to hunt, or even gather fruits, and berries, Resulting in these poor Animals being unable provide for themselves, & their young.

So If The Sea, and land is so Dangerous,,, then maybe “WE” Humans should take a closer look at what caused this unbalance in Nature, and it’s Fragile, ecosystem that oftentimes,,, NO,,, “”Most Times”” Is, and has been Caused by Some Irresponsible, Dirty, and Polluting Humans. And Therefore i truly believe that Humans are 100% Responsible for Their Unusual Behavioral Problem! 🙁

Whales,,, Great Whites,,, Orca’s , or there Bullshit Name of *(Killer Whales)* all around the World have been showing signs of Unbelievable, and Unacceptable levels of Stress Brought-On by the Increasing Number Of Large Cargo-Ships,,, These Loud Cruise liners with their Blaring Music, and even from the Humming Sound That is produced from Sand Dredgers used to make these Islands in different Countries where the Population vs. Land Mass has become an issue. Also, Some noise is also caused by the other types of humming sounds that underwater Telecommunications,,,Cell-Pnone’s,,, and /Internet wires traverse the Oceans, from one Continent, to another!

So, and with all of this said, the Many Billions of Land, & Sea Creatures, that we share this Land Space with, The Total Number of them combined are still at the very 29 times (i would say)are much less Dangerous than Murdering Humans Are, by far!

🙂 **ANIMALS ROCK** 🙂

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan

But some People like to Continuously demonize All Living Sea, And Land Creatures/Animals because They “Only See” the Bad In Them. of A Few Dozen Cases, when there Are Millions, upon Millions Of these Animals encountering People Every Year, with Little, To No Negative,or Aggressive Behavior on their parts.

So Please Tell Me this,,, What Makes Humans Better, or Less Aggressive Than Animals?? “Nothing” As Humans are far more Violent And Aggressive by far than Even “Great White Sharks” cause just like Humans Themselves,, An Animal can Also be afflicted, or Sick, with Brain Disorders, Or Simply Having some form of Mental-Illness which in turn have them displaying Negative Behavioral Problems because of it.

But in many cases when Vets Perform A Necropsy on Dead, and known Aggressive Animals, in “Many, Many Cases” they were found to have a Disease/Affliction that was Linked, & Directly Related to Humans, and their Irresponsibility when using, or disposing different Toxins/Pollution, that can then cause Brain Cancer, or other forms of Brain Abnormalities, that were directly linked to their Unusual, or Aggressive Behavioral Problems.

Some were found to be close to starvation when Shot, 🙁 having the Inability to hunt their usual prey because they were too weak to do so. And Why??? Well for one, they were starving because of Deforestation, or because of New Home Builds on Lands that were, and had been their hunting grounds for Centuries, making it impossible for them to hunt, or even gather fruits, and berries, Resulting in these poor Animals being unable provide for themselves, & their young.

So If The Sea, and land is so Dangerous,,, then maybe “WE” Humans should take a closer look at what caused this unbalance in Nature, and it’s Fragile, ecosystem that oftentimes,,, NO,,, “”Most Times”” Is, and has been Caused by Some Irresponsible, Dirty, and Polluting Humans. And Therefore i truly believe that Humans are 100% Responsible for Their Unusual Behavioral Problem! 🙁

Whales,,, Great Whites,,, Orca’s , or there Bullshit Name of *(Killer Whales)* all around the World have been showing signs of Unbelievable, and Unacceptable levels of Stress Brought-On by the Increasing Number Of Large Cargo-Ships,,, These Loud Cruise liners with their Blaring Music, and even from the Humming Sound That is produced from Sand Dredgers used to make these Islands in different Countries where the Population vs. Land Mass has become an issue. Also, Some noise is also caused by the other types of humming sounds that underwater Telecommunications,,,Cell-Pnone’s,,, and /Internet wires traverse the Oceans, from one Continent, to another!

So, and with all of this said, the Many Billions of Land, & Sea Creatures, that we share this Land Space with, The Total Number of them combined are still at the very 29 times (i would say)are much less Dangerous than Murdering Humans Are, by far!

🙂 **ANIMALS ROCK** 🙂

MasterPlan
        Participant

@thedre, I agree with you in part. Animals are fantastic and pollutants are not good for them, but chemicals make them sick, not horny… they naturally are horny… well, most of them.

When it comes to humans, most animals are indeed very curious and docile, but don’t let yourself be deceived by the dolphin… they are just like humans! But it really depends on how you want to see things… there are a lot of people that insists DOLPHIN ASSISTED THERAPY to be effective in helping disable kids, You see for yourself in the example below and tell me what you think?

MasterPlan
        Participant

So, there are a few problems with dolphins:
        1- He can physically (dimensions) have sex with humans…
        2- He probably wants to…
        3- He can overpower anything in his habitat
        4- People are not aware

In the video bellow people are not aware of the danger he poses, all seems to be well… until the worse happen 🙁

All evidence suggest these lone dolphins prefer female company. Bellow is the wiki page of Tiao, the dolphin that raped Joao to death in Brazil.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ti%C3%A3o

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 1,051

@masterplan Any chance we can change the subject from animal rapists and focus on the positive aspects, which I believe @thedre intended? I enjoy dolphin rape as much as the next person but I think it belongs on another post?

Anyone ever watch videos from the YouTube channel Animal Aid Unlimited from India? Literally every video is some absolutely heartbreaking tale of an abandoned and critically injured little animal, usually street a street dog, which is rescued and makes a great recovery. I could spend hours watching those vids, they never fail to make me tear up! I love animals so much more than people.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Indeed dolphins deserve their own post @lady-lexis, but I find disloyal to portray only the positive aspects of them… I’m trying to be scientific. You dog probably died.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  MasterPlan.

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 1,051

@masterplan This isn’t the science forum though, it’s Funny and Cute! Animal behaviour is fascinating but this thread ought to be an homage of our furry and not so furry friends; a celebration of the joy and wonder that they fill our souls with!

Also, I’ve never owned a dog.

MasterPlan
        Participant

I was talking about the video you posted. If the dog dies they just substitute with another one… 🙁

MasterPlan
        Participant

I think I got the message @lady-lexis… People helping their furry friends. These are from Africa, and this one includes a puppy 🙂

Here is another puppy 🙂 I think this one died tho 🙁

I was only trying to inform @thedre:
        “I Would love nothing better than to feel the Love of a Whale, and an Orca, by giving them a 2 handed scrub on their cute bellies, as studies have shown that they truly love-it, along with The Human touch, and attention itself.”

…that scrubbing their bellies is not a great idea to act upon, but they definitely like it 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  MasterPlan.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @lady-lexis
        As this was my point exactly, my good B G Sister.
        God Bless you sweetheart. 🙂

MasterPlan
      Participant

And this one is for the kids 🙂

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Well done @masterplan, and thanks for the Adding of Yet Another video. Especially since it’s for the kids ya know, lol. I’ll let My Kids watch-it no problem, as they are Older than Most Members on here, lol.

But For Our Other Members With Younggins,,,

THIS PROGRAM MAY CONTAIN VIOLENT SCENES, AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS,,,

😉 ****VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**** 😉

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I Would like to take this opportunity to Thank all of you who have contributed to this Forum Post. Cause it Speaks Volumes on who We Are Here As Individuals,,, At Best-Gore. And i say this because it’s a chance for us all to show are real selves, and how we roll, sort of speak. The Mainstream Media Watching Sheeple have always believed that people who look at gore sites, and the like must be these Mass-Murdering,,, Child-Diddling, Monsters Who Are Sick In The Head, lol. Yea Ok!!! So I Created this Forum Page With 2 Goals In Mind.

The First Reason was,,, being a place where People/Members can come on to Chill-Out, Laugh, and maybe even share some of their own Animal Stories Their Own Pets, or a cool video that they might have seen that they wanted to share with us.

And The Second Reason was,,, To Show That We Are Just “These Normal” Animal Loving Beings, (if i can call us that) cause i consider Most of Us On Here Very Sincere, Much Less Fake, unlike The Heard-Following Sheeple Stereotypical-Type that I’ve had to Work,,, More Like Deal With During My Entire Career. And i stress Deal With Because throughout My Career *everybody*,,, and I Mean *Everybody* wanted Something From You, with No Exceptions,,, Ever!

But here, on the other hand,,, Nobody wants anything from You,,, But Quite The Opposite In Fact, cause They want To Give Instead, whether it’s Advice,,, A Compliment,,, To Share A Story, or Two with us,,, Or as many On Here Are Experts At,,,Just Simply Making Us All Laugh Our Heads-Off, “when Many Of us really need to” 🙂 Nice Eh?? I Truly think that it is, cause the ones that Have Stayed On,,, I Think Did So for this exact reason,,, Cause We Care,,, Cause we Are Family,,, And Cause We Look-Out For One Another. So We Are One,,, But Most-Importantly,,, We Are Best-Gore. 🙂 This is why i chose to call us Beings instead of just People, cause people are Cold, Selfish, and are always wanting To Get Something From You. But Here I Have Fount-It To Be The Exact Opposite,,,and wanting to share with you instead. Whether it be a kind encouraging word, advice, or just a friend to chat with when lonely,,, Our B G Family is always here. 🙂

What’s Also Important About This Forum Page Is That,,, It’s a chance for Us to show The World, and “Especially All The Naysayers Out There” that have been Showing/Portraying Us in a Negative Light Seemingly Forever, that We Do Indeed Have A Heart,,, And Huge Ones At That. And We Too Love Animals, And Our Pets, isin’t that Strange??? Must Be A Little Unnerving (because the Mass Media) has misinformed you with absolutely no studies done, that we were nothing but a Sick Bunch of Cold, and Uncaring Individuals who Get-Off Watching Others Suffer, when it fact, I Can Attest that it is in Fact,,,Quite the Opposite, if you continue reading below!

Since being on here for Over Ten Full Years Now, i have met, and gotten to know, some of the Most Sincere, “Normal” And Kindhearted Individuals, and more so then in my 30 Years out There in the Real World. Just goes To Show How The Mainstream can twist things around, and make people believe all of it, lol. And with 25+ Years As A Construction Supervisor,, let me tell you that I Had The Good Fortune of Having The Opportunity To Meet, & Mingle with Many Thousands, upon Thousands of Individuals, from all Backgrounds, Race, & Religions from all walks of Life.

And were talking From The 12 Dollar an Hour Laborers,,,Right Up To Many Top Executives, & C.E.O’s Of Large Multi-Billion Dollar Corporations. And I Can Tell You’s This,,, **Here,,, Right Here** is where i have been truly Blessed To Meet Some of the Most Caring, and Intelligent, Animal-Loving Human Beings, in my Entire Life. And like An Old, & Wise Native Man Use To Say Say,,, “And I Quote”

“”An Animal Lover Is A Reflection Of An Individuals Overall Love, & Affection For All of Mankind””

The-Dre. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

I should say that I actually had a strange Dolphin experience 18 years ago. This completely true.

I was on a tour of a couple of Hebridean Islands (Jura and Islay). The Lady Wankdust was with me in one of the stadial interglacial periods. She was off Pony-Trekking and I was sunning myself on the rocky point at the end of the long beach at Kintra Farm Campsite.
    Kintra Farm Islay

I had recently purchased a video camera. As I ate my sandwich on the sunny rocks a big dolphin hoved into view just a few feet away. Sudenly there were what seemed like dozens of the fuckers all arcing through the sparkling waves.
    I booted up my camera and swung this way and that way trying to catch them through the viewfinder. They rounded the rocky spur I was standing on in quick time as I stood filming. Then they set off into the distance along the massive bay towards Bowmore.
    When we got back to Edinburgh I set up the video camera to play the footage on the TV in our living room. Although jerky and not exactly wildlife TV standards it was fascinating to see the creatures as they seemed to be playing and cavorting with one another. It was only when I slowed the footage down to half-speed that the true horror became obvious. They were playing a sort of ball passing game – with a baby seal.

I might see if I can dig it out and digitise it by burning it to a DVD disc then boot it up on YT for you guys. They never showed you that kinda fun on Flipper.

MasterPlan
      Participant

Some scientits believe this strange behavior may be sexual in nature 🙂

Bonus 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@LordWankdust

That must’ve been quite the exciting moment to see those Highly Intelligent mammals so close to you. 🙂

But what I Really Wants to know, is if it was Actually Lady Wankdust that made your Sandwich??? 😉

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yea,,, Sexual In Nature from all The Toxic Chemical Spewed in Our Oceans Rivers, Lakes, Streams, Oceans, and of Course The Air. A Direct result of this is A Dramatic Increase In Strange Animal Behavior. Fucking Disgusting, Dirty Humans. 🙁

@thedre

Thank you for creating this forum post. Another perfect example of how you can find anything here at Best Gore, apart from just gore. Well, even the gore part is not just gore, since it’s packed with information.

My contribution will be a very impressive compilation of animals saving other animals from danger and imminent death, some of them being from completely different genus and species. This video will restore your faith in animality.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@shlomo Racemixerstein Interracialberg Keepwatchingpornowitz

Wow,,, Truly Impressive, Cool, and so Incredibly Cute this is, my Brother! That little Duck Feeding the Fish is quite awesome to say the very least. Actually, they are All amazing seeing how, and “Like You’ve Stated” that all these completely different types of Animals Races, have such an Intelligent Caring Heart to them.

And to think that Most Other People do not even believe in A Higher Power, or that Animals Have A Conscience, or go that they truly Are “God’s Little Creatures”, is absurd,,, Especially after watching these Little Miracles happen before our very own eyes.

And what makes these cases even more Mind-Blowing, is the Fact than when *Some Humans* help others out, it is simply done so that They can be rewarded in some way, or Whatever! But Unlike these Little Dudes,,They Do It for absolutely No Recognition,,, Money,,, or any time of fame. They Simply Do It 100% From The Heart, & For the Love Of All of God’s Creature, Period.

Humans can learn So Very Much From These Beautiful, & Amazing Little Creatures My Good Man, & B G Bro!

So A Big Thanks “Bud”
      For This Great Addition
      To This So Important, &
      **For All To See** Cool
      Forum Page.
      Andre. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

I do not believe that animals are in any way our best friends. But I believe that we really should keep our eyes on them. They don’t like us, love us or care for us. We’d like to think they do -but they don’t… we just project those qualities onto them. And we in turn don’t really do them or this beautiful world any favours.
    Last year I was taking my niece on an expedition to visit an old hiking & fishing haunt of mine and her late father’s (my dear brother, fellow traveller, best-friend, fellow- hiker & and fishing buddy of so many decades). Our destination was a certain loch in remote highland Perthshire. On the way up we stopped on a crag and looked at the view (I was toiling a little… it was very steep and many years since I’d been up that route).

Out of nowhere a flying sack of laundry, the messy, ramshackle Scottish White-Tailed Sea Eagle tore into view. After tumbling and seemingly flailing around with a few passes over the loch it did exactly what this Scottish White Tailed Sea Eagle does in this clip. It was a heart-stopping beautiful moment. Spiritual.

It wasn’t like it was the ghost of my dead brother inhabiting an Eagle and catching a fish in front of us or anything. It was just Nature performing that rare art of perfect timing. A gift to see. We are no friends to these creatures and their environments – yet they give us this for free. We just need to look.

MasterPlan
      Participant

A Sea Eagle. They are the biggest around here… and they look a lot like the bald eagle. Thank you my Lord 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@Deathdew very well put my friend, and so true. Glad you enjoyed-it! 🙂

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant

a lot of those links have 500 error code 🙁

MasterPlan
    Participant

No big deal SS, I JUST FIXED 🙂

Here is a contribution Andre

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 20,332

@seraphim-serenata

@thedre correctly embedded the videos, yet for a while they were returning the 500 error. It was internal on YouTube side. I think the Jew is undertaking some form of a purge, because the entire YouTube went down. I suspect that once it comes back up, a bunch of woke channels will be gone:

It could be a manufactured “technical difficulty” to give themselves leverage to plead negligence.

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant

Thanks! Now go free Willy 😀

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Thanks for The Great Video @masterplan , it’s an awesome addition to this Forum Page. 🙂

It just goes to show how many of these Marine Mammals, like us,,, want a good back scratch, or rub, and Are Not These Human-Killers, & such.

I Would love nothing better than to feel the Love of a Whale, and an Orca, by giving them a 2 handed scrub on their cute bellies, as studies have shown that they truly love-it, along with The Human touch, and attention itself.
    Cute things! 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Thanks for filling me in @vincitOmniaVeritas Brother, Much Appreciated. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Lol,,, and Free Willy they did! 🙂

MasterPlan
    Participant

Orcas are very similar to dolphins 🙂 except they eat whales and dolphins 🙁 In fact, they eat almost anything, big or small. They just tend to have a good disposition, like dolphins 🙂 but some times even dolphins can be dangerous 🙁 Few people know dolphins also drown people wile raping them. I’m not sure if Orcas rape people as well… but it’s not advised to swim with them.

MasterPlan
    Participant

But generally, most animals are very docile towards us 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan
    I Have seen this done before brother,,,, but “NEVER” With Great Whites. Too cool my good man, and thanks for this great video, a great addition it is to this Forum Page Thanks Man! 🙂

MasterPlan
    Participant

These were Tiger Sharks… here is one with a great white for you 🙂

Kind of like marriage, dragging a happy cunt along with you…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.