Anon in 2011 Nails It About Estrogen Fueled Anti-White-Man Culture

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Anon in 2011 Nails It About Estrogen Fueled Anti-White-Man Culture

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 12,807

Anon in 2011 Nails It About Estrogen Fueled Anti-White-Man Culture

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,366

This ^^^^^ is what I am saying! But the other members will lash at me for backing up these claims, mentioned above. lol. Fuck you wankdick. You and deathcuck can save the poor ladies all you want. Us real men bounced! Enjoy it while it lasts.

My popcorn is ready, whose bringing the hotdogs for the shit show?

SkinnerRapist
      Participant
      Goints: 1,667

When did i mention saving the female race… Yea i didn’t… Don’t put words in my mouth… Remember we are still on the same team… Like it or not.
      @llyounghitlerll
      Aka 69youngdidller69

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Now, your talking deathcuck!!!!!!

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 8,862
      VIP – Server Donor

I Agree with Mark’s and this Post 100%. As There is no Question Whatsoever, “NONE” that These Liberal Cocksucker Jews, and Their Media-Cucks Have Not played A Key Role In Destroying The Good, and Wholesome Family Unit, that some of us, (Myself Not Included) got to enjoy, and still do so today because of the good solid Family Values that were instilled in them, and were exhibited by both **Mom, & Dad** while they played their crucial, & key roles, being of raising good, and intelligent kids, something that only “Two”,,, “2” good, and devoted parents can do together.

As For LITTLEBOYHITLER Put Your Popcorn Aside cause,,,

I Got My French Sausage all ready for You My Little Puffer-Boy! So Go “A-Head”, And Munch Away on something Long, and Fat Instead,, of Jerking That Little Pencil-Dick, of yours lol being the main reason why no Girl Wants You, and the reason why “YOU” Are so bitter all the time. My Fat-Cock Should Keep Your Mouth Shut For Awhile Boy!!!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  thedre.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Dre, you use shaming tactics and smears in attempt to silence me. But those tactics that work on the average male, don’t work on MGTOW men. We don’t base our value on a big dick so pencil dick insults, designed to attack the average mans masculinity, has zero affect on me. Also we don’t care about homosexual insults attempting to challenge our masculinity. You use these tactics to attack a males ego and masculinity in attempts to get them to “prove to you” he is not what you say, because his insecurities are his weakness.
        Only a punk mangina would even let your phrases define him.

You gotta bring some debate breh. This bullshit you all do with insults and ad hominem attack is tired. You don’t even quote me and debunk that quote. All you do is attack males sexuality. And it works on most men because they are dumb af.

Miss me with al this bs Dre. Bring some substance, bro. You sound like a liberal feminist who don’t like what I say so you scream insults. Whose acting like a boy? Lol

Don’t get offended. I only joined this site to see if I would be banned like I get banned from everywhere else! Besides my MGTOW forums, Everyone bans me. If I get banned from BG then we truly are FUCKED.

Lol

itsplaster
    Participant
    Goints: 2,976
    VIP – Server Donor

I agree with some of the content. I do think that things have been turned in favor of “protected” groups and yes, there is an anti-white male sentiment.
    What I don’t agree with is calling women cunts and saying that women caused this. For me, it’s always the same issue – taking heat and hatred for what SOME women do, say, believe. That’s what feminists have done to men and it’s clearly put them in a bad place. I don’t wish that on them and I don’t wish that on women.
    As for yunghitler saying “real men” bounced – there are many definitions of a “real man” and you can only decide what you are. Other men can make their own choices.

Death Pod
      Participant
      Goints: 613

@itsplaster

Do you have an issue with the word cunt or calling women cunts for no good reason, or something else? I call everyone a cunt when they’re being insufferable.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@deathpod No, I’m fine with the word. I call people – either gender – a cunt if they cut me off in traffic or are just being a cunt. Lol My problem was Anon author using the word “cunt” in place of the word “woman.” You know, like we’re literally just a vagina with legs. I find it hard to be sympathetic to a cause when the writer is also saying I’m a cunt. But, I try to see the whole picture. I just won’t endorse some comments. I think that’s fair.

Death Pod
        Participant

Understood.

I worked in a bar with a woman who absolutely hated the word cunt. So of course I increased the frequency at which I used the word. I don’t get people who choose to be hurt or upset purely by *certain* words. A female friend of mine hates the word nigger but uses the word faggot to describe gay men. I couldn’t care less that she says faggot but I think it’s silly and hypocritical for her to get so upset about hearing nigger. She’s bought into that particular protected class frame of mind, imo.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@deathpod Well that cunt should care about those poor faggots. After all, some are niggers. Hehe

SkinnerRapist
      Participant

@itsplaster What i can see as an individual male, that makes 24g a year, has no history of marriage or children, lives with a female partner and convicted as a sex offender. Its become more difficult to meld in to society… Not because of my past offences, mostly because of money… You mention protected groups, meaning people of wealth?
      Youngdicklar claims an invisible throne, makes claims of harassment from BG members, promotes anarchy and claims he wants peace… Only one thing comes to mind, is that youngdicklar is apart of a much big problem and that is suffering from a small insignificant genitalia…(Not on my behalve) those who made something of themselves through lack of relationship, self esteem and so forth… As a man. I can attest to these claims.
      I only feel bad about those that can’t control, its a life sentance and men are mad.
      Outrageous claims are easy to do… Just ask youngdicklar.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@icecreamlair Deathdew When I say protected group or protected class, I mean women and minorities. Anybody who can get a job based on gender or race and not skill is a protected class.

Death Pod
        Participant

Also, if special laws, rules, or societal indulgences are granted in their favor. For instance, you can’t publicly criticize people of color or homosexuals, trans, queers, etc, or even have an opinion on issues pertaining to them, sometimes even in support of them, without incurring the wrath of the virtue signaling white knights or the condemnation of intellectual activists looking to reeducate the great unwashed.

Edit: Special laws or rules was at least partially covered by Plaster’s “get a job based on gender or race.” 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Death Pod.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Anarchy is peace deathcuck. Duh. I make zero claims of harassment so stop lying. You sure misapprehend my writings, often. Maybe instead of thinking what to reply you should try to understand the point. All my claims are backed up.

You are a cuck. Because you like your women to be well used sexually and very experienced. That means you like women who had lots of dicks intake. So when I call you a cuck it’s because you are. Same for mangina. You grovel for female validation on these threads and supplicate to women here in face of facts. You also white knight them from my criticism. Hence you are many of the traits of a chump. White knight mangina cuck.

Now the names you call me are not proven. So that makes you a false accuser as well. Which is fitting as I believe you may have been falsely accused to get your sexoffender status. They say abused sometimes go on to abuse. So……..

SkinnerRapist
        Participant

First off I don’t grovel for female validation, wouldn’t treat anyone different if it didn’t fit my agenda… Although i admire all those name you called me… Not surprised. Oh young…. I don’t have a method to silents your mangina cuck nonsense, ive been called worse.
        At this point, its better to reconcile then to toss stones, would you not on my account… Probably not. This is my farewell. Best not leave on a bad note.
        #MGTOW #HONOR #FAITH
        @llyounghitlerll

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Where you going? I can start clean. That’s easy for me. I apologize. Let’s be pals deathdew. I won’t call you out anymore, I’ll honor what you asked of me. Enjoy yer evening.

SkinnerRapist
        Participant

Wasn’t expecting that. Maybe i misjudged, rushed in with a sword with my pants halve down (white knitght humor)
        If your genuine, then i accept your peace offering.

@llyounghitlerll

• This reply was modified 6 days, 19 hours ago by  SkinnerRapist.
        • This reply was modified 6 days, 19 hours ago by  SkinnerRapist.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 4,290
        VIP – Server Donor

Fuck you make me laugh @llyounghitlerll high dick intake!…like high vitamin a intake ,toxic to you! Bahahah

No brother, anarchy is not the way. We have spoken about this before. In anarchy,only the very strong and very smart survive. All the rest are slaughtered,enslaved or constantly fucked in the arse in sex -slave harems,men included! You seen Deliverance?

What makes you think you will survive in such a world?
        What makes you think you could protect all your loved ones in such a world.You may survive but can you guarantee your son would? Is he tough enough? Smart enough? Ingratiating enough? Lucky enough?

Many consider me a pretty smart and tough guy ,yet even i have doubts i could survive and protect my loved ones in an anarchous state. You seen “The Walking Dead”?

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@hopingfornemesis

That Movie Deliverance truly is A Classic, and a Real Life scary as fuck flic Brother Nemes. And i say this because it is something that could very well happen to everyone of us Guys On Here, if we were ever wandering off into some still uncharted Forest filled with Inbred-Freaks!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol hfn!im glad someone is getting it!!

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Again plaster, and I’ll try to be nice about it- Non feminist WOMEN have in fact cause men harm and abuse unparalleled. It’s easy to blame it all on feminism and I get it. Even in our MGTOW community we have many men who refuse to admit that women have benefited and exploited men long before feminist did. Actually feminist supposedly don’t want anything from men. So they say. But the average women uses male tax dollars, male built societies and much more. It’s non feminist women who perpetrate the abuse I speak of. But it’s a very hard pill to swallow since it means admitting fault. Apologizing for your sisterhood would show empathy and compassion…..
      Were my ladies at?????

*crickets*

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yunghitler As lexis has pointed out to you several times, women also pay taxes. Is it less? You said so and I’m inclined to believe that. However, even some contribution is not no contribution.
        As far as male-built societies, should I not walk on the sidewalk or drive on the street? I think civic planning is for the greater good. If you feel people should only use or consume what they personally created then a lot of people are fucked. You bring your message on a platform that you didn’t create yet you benefit from it. What do you expect women to do? What’s your solution?
        Edit: I’m not apologizing on behalf of other women. They are not my sisters. Would you apologize on behalf of men who rape women? I hope not because it’s not your responsibility. You’re an individual and not a part of that group.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  itsplaster.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@itsplaster

I Am positive that he @YOUNGHITLER is in his Late Twenties,,, Lives At Home With His Single Mother,,,, Does so completely Rent Free,,,, and does fuck-all but stay on The Computer Day, & Night Writing This Stuff. Forget contributing anything around the house unless being asked repeatedly to do so! And that is even though he is on Welfare, and does Not Work.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Anyone can listen to my YouTube videos and extrapolate, that I am indeed over thirty. Dre what’s your deal huh? Insults aside what’s your beef with what I say huh? Even if I did stay at home all day, that surely doesn’t invalidate the facts I post. Then again maybe your insults and false accusations, are the only way to rationalize your insecurities, which is why others usually do what you are doing. So what’s up? You wanna disprove any of my position or posts or you just want to continue with the smear campaign with wankdick, and deathcuck? You gonna start cussing and calling names? Please dude.

A twenty year old simp mangina from a single mother could NEVER speak like me let alone learn it all in a short life. I’m on Twitter as well, saying not because it matters but because a simple search would show my wisdom in my writings. Just because my name here is yung doesn’t mean I’m young. We all know what assumptions are like…..

Now start insulting.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Honestly @YOUNGHITLER And unlike some others,,, “I” Am just Playing/Fucking with you, and only because you are so passionate about this topic that you become easy prey for it.

Remember how passionate I Was With My Flat-Earth Stuff?, lol Same Thing Bud,,,, Same Thing!

So Please Don’t take me too, or So,, Seriously Dude as i do know that A Large Portion Of What Mark, & Yourself Are Saying is 100% True! And “I Do” ,,, And “Have Always” Liked You as A B G Brother. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

No worries Dre.

Hey. That was really impressive what you and your wife did for mark. Bravo man.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

🙂

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @YOUNGHITLER
        We Appreciate the kind Words Brother. 🙂

As For Our Tip Together,,, it was The Very Least that We Could Do For Someone Who Had Sacrificed so Much For Us All.
        So we thought that in order to Thank Him, for All Of these Years Of *Overwhelming Sacrifices* that we could spoil Him A Bit. So instead of him Sleeping Outside on The Street, or, on A Broken Bench, and Eating Bad Food, that’s if there (Even Was Food) to begin with, especially After Maria’s Wrath, that I Could Meet-Up With Him, And Wine Him, & Dine Him. And this truly felt so nice, & good Seeing Mark Happy, with A Full Belly, And Well Rested for once in A Long Long Time. 🙂

And when you look back at his Many previous troubled Years, he Never Gave-Up in Keeping B G Alive, when many, if Not Anybody in his Situation Would Have simply said,,, FUCK-IT, and would have shut down, when at times i’m sure that for Him it felt like A Hopeless Case. But NOPE, lol, Not Mark,, as he soldiered-on, Never Failing To Keep us all well informed about his unfortunate situation, while at the same time,,, always keeping us entertained, and Continuing to Run Best-Gore for us all, & through it all.

And Hey,,, Lets not forget that It Was A Hell-Of-An Awesome Trip for Myself Also lol, Getting To Finally Meet My Good Friend, & Loving Brother Mark. So It Was,,, ALL GOOD! 🙂

Cathy, & I are also hoping to fly Him Out to Join-Us sometime this Winter at An All-Inclusive Resort in The Caribbean. This Will Be The First Time That Cathy Gets To Meet “The Man Himself” in Person. And She Cannot Wait! 🙂

So For Those Of You Who Can Afford To Do So,,, Please Lets All Take Turns At Spoiling Him also. And it does not have to be with Expensive Trips, or The Like, but a Little Thank-You Type Of Donation, or something. But only if (Any Of You Could “Really” afford to do so) My Good Brothers, & Sisters), Because The Overwhelming Amount Of Pure Joy that it brought to Cathy, & Myself was Second To None.

And when i First Saw This Tired, and Broken B G Warrior, “My Brother Mark” getting better,,, smiling,,, and Feeling happy/Safe Finally, and for once in a long time,,,i actually had to go and hide in a bathroom, or two at first, in order for Him to not see my watering eyes, especially when we first Broke Bread Together, and enjoyed one of our First Meals Together. It was on A Nice Patio, and on A Most Beautiful Sunny Summer Day!

I Will Never Forget This Day as I Have A Beautiful Photo of Mark, & I at This Outdoor Type Bistro, and a great Souvenir for Life. 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Women OVERWHELMINGLY use male tax dollars on discriminatory anti male programs, healthcare and more. Hey word DISCRIMINATORY.

Use anything you want, but when you use government to discriminate against the ones who provide for the society, that is wrong wrong wrong.

You won’t apolagize for the majority of females exploiting tax subsidies and exploiting men. Of course you won’t. No such thing as a NAWALT.

I won’t apolagize for men raping because the majority of men don’t rape. Also women rape. So it’s not a gender issue anyway.

Next.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yung – Yeah, ALL women are the same. I married for money, got knocked up by tricking him, divorced him and got alimony and child support, get welfare and I’m currently working on a new guy. I also fucked 147 men while I was married, cut off my husband’s balls and made him wear a dog collar. Yeah, you have me so figured out because AWALT, right? Bitch please.

She confessed!

Now we have undeniable proof right here, lol!

lady-lexis
        Participant
        Goints: 933

@itsplaster Only 147? Girl, I knock that out by breakfast and am thirsty for more cock and male tax dollars by lunchtime. Gotta up your game, sister!

😂

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@lady-lexis I’m trying. When in doubt, I always live by WWLLD?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Plaster, you know damn well All women are hypergoumous and will never denounce anything that benefits them, collectively or personally. Maybe you will denounce a thing personally here and there, but never collectively or for the sisterhood.

Over 70% of divorces are initiated by women.

All the other stats I post pertain to nothing you just spoke of. Let’s address those issues instead of what you THINK I’m talking about.

I’m sure you are against sexism right? Well I have been posting real sexism pertaining to males but I don’t see you post there. Seriously, some of us, are paying attention.

All the women on best gore and the males wives, can’t possiblt all be good ones. The stats prove other wise. But stats also show women lie a lot so……..

Look. How about me and you get to the bottom of this “ I’m one of the good women bs “ all the ladies and men claim around here.

Giving money to mark doesn’t make you a good or bad women. Exploiting males does. I’m not saying you do. Actually I’m quite sure you do in some way or another and possibly are ignorant to that. But that still don’t make it ok.

If most tax dollars is from men, shouldn’t they get the most tax funding? (They don’t btw) Serious question. Keep it real and answer that one question, please.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

All women are hypergoumous. LIE. My husband had no job and was living at home when I met him. I paid my own plane ticket to go see him the first time. How does that make me hypergoumous? You answer that.
        I don’t give Mark money. I have no idea why you brought that up. I would never help someone for public praise anyway. I don’t claim to be a good person because of that. I support Mark’s efforts and appreciate him but don’t we all?
        I don’t care if taxes fund more things for men. It truly doesn’t cross my mind as a problem. I don’t use any government programs. I pay my own health insurance and mortgage and car payments. I get the same no tax on food and clothes as the entire state; men, women and children but nothing specific to women. So let men use the tax money.
        Edit: it’s hypergamous.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 9 hours ago by  itsplaster.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Sorry for Cutting-In/Stepping-In @YOUNGHITLER.

But I Have Personally Gotten to know, @itsplaster, and have read most, if not all of her comments since joining our B G Family. And Yes,,, i do mean since the very first day! And Never Once, “Ever” have i heard her brag about Anything, let alone the fact that She Sent In A Donation For The Disastrous Dominican Shit, or the (Hurricane Maria Relief Fundraiser), that Mark Had Just Suffered Through ;Loosing Everything in the process.

I, And My Big-Mouth am the one who brought up the fact that she had sent-in a donation,,, and not @itsplaster herself, as she did not like me giving her praise, or kudos for it Ever! But I Just felt that because of her kind Donation, & Heart that she deserved some praise being that she works so hard 40 hrs. a week to make ends meet. So Again,,, when doing so she remained quite low key about-it, never bringing-it up Ever, Like This Idiot The-Dre Did. So to have-it backfire on her face, and have it used against her, is in my Books A No No! 🙁

So Please, @YOUNGHITLER I’ll Kindly ask that You Start Treating Her just like you treat Us, and by Showing her The Same Respect That You Show Mark, & I while conversing with her.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 8 hours ago by  thedre.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Dre, respect is earned and all i see is deflection and excuses.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Plaster, Women divorce at the 2, 4, and 7 year marks, and these relate to the timing of childbearing. There’s also a spike at 10 years, but that’s caused by the laws in some places.

“Not all women” are like that, but “yes all men” have to deal with the (quite good) possibility that the woman he is currently dealing with is.

Your marriage is awesome? Cool. I congratulate you, as one of the lucky ones! And, more probably, as one of the few women who realize both that marriage is work, that it is shared work, and that a great marriage is worth the effort on your part. But if you take an honest look around, you’ll see that you’re in the minority – in fact, a rarity. It may not be that “all women are like that,” but with one-in-two marriages ending in divorce, and 75% of those divorces initiated by the women, I don’t think you can deny that ENOUGH women are “like that,” and that we confirmed bachelors have good reason to compare marriage to Russian Roulette with three bullets in the cylinder.
        Your lived experience does not invalidate the lived experience of millions of men.

Look, I actually want you to feel superior like you do. I want you to stay confirmed in the attitude you have chosen. Who am I to foolishly deny your many years of marital bliss? I’d rather profit by it. You came to this post. Your friction has value here. By evidence of your example, disallow all things MGTOW, as you seem to do. Please, tell your friends how wrong we are. Finds others who are like you and band with them. Do that for us. Make it known how you feel about “us people” because, in the long run, you will have done MGTOW a favor by self-identifying as someone who cannot speak beyond her own life. I want you, and those who corral with you, to remain narrow and self-focused in your worldview, your natural pride being your limiter(Wankdick). You will assist in providing contrast, showing other women what they have done wrong, by your visible example of denying to us that they exist. There will be women who will see the corral fence you have placed around yourself. I count on it.

All women have the power to wreck a man’s life with a groundless accusation and this is why ALWAT does come in a matter of degrees. Not unlike a herpes infection, it can lie dormant for many years only to erupt when the immune system weakens

Your “NAWALT” proof relies entirely on your individual experience, way to prove that AWALT solipsism.

As for Hypergamy, All women hold the potential for hypergamy. Any argument for the contrary is simply illogical.
        If a woman divorces, she loses half of what she has access to, even if she doesn’t control it all during marriage. She loses the legitimacy of marriage. She also loses whatever benefits she has from the man including protection, comfort, someone to share things with. A woman who gets pregnant in her teenage years may receive financial benefits, but they often have to leave their education, something many regret, and it dead-ends their lives.

Why do I point these out? Because they are real consequences that many women avoid. They don’t do so out of being moral and angelic, but because they want to avoid these downsides. Some know that instinctual behavior is self-defeating in the long run and have oriented themselves more or less to mutualism. This is why not all women cheat, and not all women divorce, despite the perverse system which you describe, much of which is reality.

Man drifts towards absolutism because there he finds comfort in certainty. But the world is uncertain; it is nuanced; it is shades of grey. People fall along a continuum in terms of behavior, and while incentives encourage certain behavior, they do not dictate it. AWALT is not an absolutist maxim; it is a reminder that every woman has latent tendencies that may come to the fore at any time, irrespective of her surface behavior. It does not guarantee that these behaviors WILL manifest. Simple observation of some women is proof that some women fall prey to their hypergamous instincts, selfish parasitism, and cruel opportunism. Others do not. Whereas marriage is a raw deal to men almost everywhere, but especially in the West; associating with women whether at work or as friends, as part of a social circle, as business colleagues can yield rewards and be a net positive. HOWEWVER- I can’t think of any woman that committed suicide over the loss of these things.

SERIOUSLY PLASTER, All women are biologically programmed like that. Now, how much they can (and will) control their programming can be debated…but not that the biological programming exists. Not all snakes will bite you either. But if it’s a poisonous snake that can kill you, you don’t take the chance. And, that is what men are dealing with today. Female nature has been empowered, and if you deal with them, society has given them the power to destroy and/or enslave you (if you are a man). And, no you women who only heard “women are snakes”, that is NOT what I said. I am taking about biological nature, and using the nature of an animal that is dangerous to men to demonstrate. I am not calling women reptiles. I am saying if something’s nature is dangerous (i.e. it’s nature is to harm you), AND it is empowered (poisonous), then you are foolishly risking your life if you play around with it. And, women’s nature is destructive to men, and fully empowered by society today (poisonous). This is unlike the harmful side of men’s nature which society dis-empowers. So, women have no consequences for harming men who play with them in any way. So, all women’s nature is the same (AWALT). And as long as their harmful (and parasitic) nature is empowered by society (instead of dis-empowered like men’s harmful nature), then it doesn’t matter if individual women control that nature and decide not to harm men. The fact is that they can anytime they want without consequence.

For those who don’t know the meme, it’s “Not all men are rapists; but yes all women have to deal with the ones that are.” There’s a kernel of truth in it, but it misses the point. This meme is saying “It’s unfair to suggest that women should not protect themselves from rape because most men are not rapists”. The lie is that women do not, in fact, want freedom to protect themselves from rape; what they want is for all men to be treated like rapists by the legal system. That is: they want the freedom to not have to act with reasonable prudence to protect themselves for the tiny minority of rapists that – agreed – yes all women have to deal with.

AWALT, on the other hand, is 100% about men individually acting with reasonable prudence to protect themselves from – not a tiny minority – but an increasingly large majority of women who will happily destroy them for resources and move on to the next man.

so I contend that women are all alike…. but thats in relation to the fact that we have no real evidence to the contrary.

Hope someone enjoyed this.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Every commercial that i see lately when Cathy is watching T.V.,,, does show the Man As Being either an Idiot,,, or being a Housewife.

The last one I Saw (and just a couple of hours ago) While Eating Dinner was about this real-estate agent showing a potential home buyer her I-Phone Apps, and that it can switch Off, or, On All of her lights at home, among other things. And the husband was serving dinner to the kids while the lights kept going On, & Off, while one of his too kids at the table says,,, Mom must be showing-Off Her New Apps again!

It has become quite disturbing that they now show Men As Stay At Home Fathers, even though I Am One Of Them, lol.

But my circumstance is totally different as i have worked Extremely Hard, All of My Entire Life Before Almost Being Crushed To Death By A Workplace Accident in 2014

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

It is called emasculation @thedre; by indoctrination ,by force and by additives in our food and water,by accident or not.

The powerbrokers want uniform,gender- neutral ,unthinking consumers. @itsplaster said “vaginas with legs”. Well ,the Koch /Walton Bros ,soros and other greedy cunts want

“Eyes,mouths and wallets with legs”!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

You are 100% correct brother Nemes. And when i was traveling thru Europe with Mark he told me about the special ink that now adorns Every, & All Cash Register Receipts. It Is Toxic, and filled with Testosterone-Killing Agents designed to pussy-Down Men, & Grow Them Tits! Jew-Fuckers want a bunch of Submissive Men that will question nothing,,, follow their agenda, and never rise-up, and Fight For Whats Right. Cunty-Cunt Jew-Bastards! 🙁

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yes. I remember you telling me that @thedre and I was fascinated. I must check into that. I was also referring to the plasticisers that are in all things plastic ,even baby milk -bottles and detergents. Think of how often men have handled plastics or washed their hands or drunk water from birth.

Is it any wonder ,why third- worlders have higher testosterone than first worlders apart from more sun etc. Whatever food they eat is organic!

Deliverance..classic. top actors ,great story and i love Poor just-deceased Burt Reynolds!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yea,,, I Liked Burt Reynolds also, as he truly Was A Mans, Man. No Testosterone Was Lacking In That Dude eh brother? 🙂

Vincit Omnia Veritas
        Keymaster

@thedre @hopingfornemesis

It’s not the ink, it’s actually the paper.

The paper in thermal printers is loaded with BPA to ridiculous levels. BPA is the same Testosterone killing substance that’s in plastic bottles, but there’s far more of it in the thermal paper and through the skin it gets absorbed into the blood stream directly, unlike by way of digestion where it is to a greater extent countered by the immune system:

There’s more BPA in a single thermal paper receipt than the total amount that would leach out from a polycarbonate water bottle used for many years.

~John Warner, Ph.D. president of the Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry

BPA is in cash register receipts, credit/debit machines, airline boarding passes, luggage tags, trains, movies, sporting events and amusement parks tickets, labels on prescription bottles, packaged deli meats or cheeses, etc.

https://www.pca.state.mn.us/green-chemistry/bpa-thermal-paper

New research shows that BPA, which is a known endocrine disruptor, can be absorbed through your skin:

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/03/the-health-risk-of-bpa-in-receipts/index.htm

Swiss scientists recently found that BPA transfers readily from receipts to skin:

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00216-010-3936-9

EWG’s latest report in which they tested several common stores’ receipts for BPA found through testing that BPA on a receipt is 250 to 1,000 times greater than the amount of BPA typically found in a can of food or a can of baby formula, or that which leaches from a BPA-based plastic baby bottle into its contents:

https://www.ewg.org/research/bpa-in-store-receipts

BPA is so dangerous, it has been banned for use in baby bottles and sippy cups. BPA mimics the biological activity of estrogen, contributing to the faggot overabundance, the overfeminization of men and girls maturing at 11. That’s on top of altered thyroid function, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, impaired liver and kidney function, inflammation, hyperactivity, and impaired learning.

In men, high levels of BPA have been linked to reduced libido, lower sperm quality, and altered sex-hormone (testosterone) concentrations – basically chemical castration of men without making it obvious.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Ah,,, sorry Mark,,, and thanks for clearing that up! 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @happy. Thay is exactly the stuff i was talking about.Then we are well-fucked. The average man handles that everyday all day!
        @thedre

@happy
        @thedre
        @hopingfornemesis

Best Gore is indeed a place of learning. Very interesting and important topic, that’s for sure. I never liked plastic, but now I’m going to be even more aware about plastic containers, and cautious about receipts, tickets and so on. More people need to be aware of this.

Dre, tell us more about this voyage you and Mark had through Europe. It seems really interesting.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I agree Shlomo. I also would like to hear more about their trip if it does not breach their security protocols.
        @eraserhead-2
        @thedre
        @happy

Vincit Omnia Veritas
        Keymaster

@thedre
        @hopingfornemesis
        @eraserhead-2

Another interesting and relevant read:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/10/sperm-counts-continue-to-fall/572794/

As sperm count continues to fall, scientists are coming to a consensus that men in America and Europe are experiencing a worsening decrease in fertility, but they disagree about why.

No shit – with all the endocrine disruptors in shit we touch, hormones in the food, estrogen in the water and beer, etc etc. It’s a perfect storm of destroying men, and with them, the nuclear family. But we’ll have a whole whack of faggots, manginas and white knights. Guess who’s rubbing his hands?

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @happy. Very true! Vacuous,Sexless,classless,sovereign -border less,sterile ,consumerist-serfs. That is our destiny if things do not change.
        @thedre
        @eraserhead-2

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@vincitomniaveritas or @happy

@hopingfornemesis

@eraserhead-2

Another awesome Online News Story for the B G Books. It’s mind-blowing to what extent they have taken this, in order to Gay-Down all Men into becoming these submissive, & Tit-Growing Cucks!

But Not To Worry my Good B G Brothers, & Sisters,,, cause These Jew-Cunts Will Get There’s Soon Enough! And I Say this with the utmost confidence in myself because what’s coming to them in due time, can never be stopped as people Worldwide continue to be awakened By Truthful Sites Just Like This Great One, about all of their Completely Immoral, Sick & Evil Schemes.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 10 hours ago by  thedre.
        • This reply was modified 6 days, 10 hours ago by  thedre.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Another development is sperm “going bad”‘at a younger age. Now men reaching 50 have sub-par sperm in many cases and are making children with physical and mental defects. I don’t recall this being an issue in the past.
        @happy
        @thedre
        @hopingfornemesis

• This reply was modified 6 days, 9 hours ago by  itsplaster.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Very true sister and to think that seventy year old men were fathering strapping healthy children only two /three generations ago. Scary!

Men are slowly becoming women having a Manopause at maybe forty to fifty?
        @itsplaster
        @thedre
        @happy
        @eraserhead-2

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Too True This @itplaster, and so incredibly scary when you think of what,,, if any our future generations of Boys/Kids will have to go through when trying to start a family of their very own.

But, thiswill be when **These Jew-Docs Who Orchestrated/Brainstormed This Whole Male Libido Thing** Did so by using There most famously used trick in the World being,,,
        Create A Problem That was Non-Exsistant,,,
        Then,,, Create The Solution To It, by Also Making Billions At It, at the same time.

And by doing this they continue reinforcing their complete control over the Population growth, and select the individual Males that fall into their specific range of Submissiveness, non confrontational,,, good slaves,,, and Master-Cucks! And only them will be able to have Children Once they sell them Thousands of Dollars of Testosterone Supplements.

And all the others who “DO NOT FIT THEIR CRITERIA”,,, LOL, well They will simply start selling them supplements anyways, and make thousands at it, all the while selling them sugar based pills, and telling them after making huge bucks off of them, that they simply cannot build up their sperm counts, therefore they will ever be able to have kids!

Dirty Lying Cockroaches.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I Love Sexy Women. But A “Feminist” Femme Liberal,,, is A Femme Fatal,,, in my view, and is pure Poison. 🙁

SkinnerRapist
      Participant

@thedre Yes indeed! Femm cunts are the worse… Luckily they don’t get laid, to produce other man hating entity’s.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Only femmes i like are fatales! Bahaha
        @thedre
        @icecreamlair

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

True enough @Deathdew as we already have more than enough of these liberated Big-Black Cock-Carouseling Block Partying Whores, kicking around already, When there is enough Good White Men Out there To Feed Then The Large Sausage, lol. 😉

If I say anything related to this topic, one side or the other will rip me to shreds. Fuck that. This is bestgore, aren’t we supposed to be a BG Family?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.