Anon on What Being a Woman Is Like

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Anon on What Being a Woman Is Like

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • Author

Anon on What Being a Woman Is Like

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@happy

The last paragraph is so often true. I’ve experienced it a few times. I was playing poker at the club with some friends quite a few years back and this one chick came and sat on my friend’s lap. After a short time it became obvious his hand was down the front of her jeans. He hardly played a hand, just kept folding (I was constantly raising his blinds), but when he did play we all folded instantly because we knew he had a great hand because it interrupted his smelly finger activity. The real downside to this was that he was constantly slowing the game down and we were getting pissed off with it. The whole table knew what he was doing. In the end I asked them both to leave the game because the cards were starting to smell. She walked off in a huff! 😀

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

Perfect example. She decided to actually ruin the deck with her fish juice AKA vag-sap. Not content with upsetting the group dynamic of the actual game. She opted to wreck the deck.

Next she will complain of sexual assault and that she as a woman was discriminated against in a Poker Game she chose to try and wreck.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

AKA vag-sap? AKA is a helluva flop when you’re holding AK! I’ll take smelly cards for that holding anytime! 😀

I’m playing a poker tourney right now and after 34 hands I’ve not played a single pot; I’ve had to fold every hand so far. Bring on the smelly cyber-cards, please. 🙁

Btw, after we played that day I told my buddy to quit playing poker because he had too many cracks in his game. 😉

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I just snorted my coffee…

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

A job in a Chinese fireworks factory will cure the deadly minge-goo poisonous vag sap red tide toxic fish juice. Dries the moisture out of the yeasty hole plus recycles carbon based life forms. May leave some fake tit residue tho.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

The description in your first sentence almost turned me gay. 🙁

thedre
        Participant

@looseythepoosy
        Well,,, i guess baking a cake is now out of the question

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@thedre, I was referring to the post “Multiple People Burn to Death as Firecracker Factory Explodes in Indonesia”, October 26, 2017. Also using the tags for this post.

thedre
          Participant

I figured that out afterwards girl. But with you, being you, and talking about wet spots, and yeast, lol, i could not resist my attempt of asking if we could bake a Cake with that yeast, lol, ha, ha! It,s been awhile so the other reason, was only to say hi to you my B-G Sister. 🙂
          And you look as beautiful as ever, especially with your Black make-up,,, yummy, lol. Hope that your Husband does not get jealous at my comment, 😉
          I find it cool that you are installing your own ceramic tiles, as i actually do not mind it, at all, cause it,s like flat lego blocks to me. And when the grout is done, it looks so cool, and you feel good knowing that YOU did it better than some overpriced wanna be contractor, eh? 🙂

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Oh now @thedre, now you have me married, lol…. not gonna happen… down the road I go!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

*Sings*

🎶 “Lucy’s on the road again…..” 🎶

Also, wb @loosythepoosy though I have to admit it seems quite strange that you and @itsplaster reappear together. C’mon now, what have you two naughty girls been up to? 😜

thedre
          Participant

I was starting to miss my Sisters from other Mothers, @PsychoTheRapist lol. Especially because these Sisters of ours they are not related Whatsoever, so for some,,, this means No little freaky looking Two-Headed inbreed running around, my man lol. But i Shoot Blanks,,, so NO chance of that happening for this dude, lol. 🙂

itsplaster
          Participant

Gee @loosythepoosy should we let @psychotherapist and @thedre know where we’ve been? Lol It was quite the adventure!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@itsplaster, Yeah, my wrists still hurt. I told you the cuffs were too tight…. lol😘

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster @loosythepoosy

My Uni-Whore (Miss Smiley’s name for her) has just left. I’m good for now. 😇

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

What is a Uni- whore? Does she have deadly minge-goo?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

She’s a young girl going through university and paying for it by selling her body. They’re pretty cool girls, non-junkies, just trying to survive while they study. Much better than your usual standard of hooker which I tend to stay away from. 🙂

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

I’m so naive…. where do you find them? In an advert in the school paper? First you impressed them with beaker then turned into an animal !!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

Ha ha! I didn’t need to turn the one today into an animal.

I know a few girls from the uni but you don’t just pick most of them up. They’re sort of fussy who they go with so you usually have to get referred by someone. A friend of mine used to use one particular girl a lot and he passed my number on to her. She gave me a call one day to talk “business” and it went from there. After a while she passed my name on to a couple of other girls from uni, one of whom was the girl who was here today. That’s how it all started for me. 😀

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@psychotherapist Yeah, “On The Road Again “, Canned Heat. I am totally immersed in this group right now. It’ll pass. The making of that track fascinates me, and it started as a “b” side for another tune that wasn’t a hit….

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

I was thinking more of Manfred Mann’s Earth band when I made my post. 😀

Remember Maggie May from Rod Stewart? Also a B side…..to ‘Reason to Believe’ iirc.

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@psychotherapist, I do know that Rod Stewart song. Not much of a Rod Stewart fan tho. Your avatar “animal “ from the muppets band looks like he was based on the drummer from Iron Butterfly. They both shake their heads and beat their drums in a similar way…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

Maybe the drummer from Iron Butterfly is based on Animal? Animal has been around a long time, long before he got on tv 😉

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist I thought Willie Nelson recorded “On the Road Again.”

@loosythepoosy
          Sorry about having to restrain you 😉 You’re too much to handle!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster
          itsplaster
          Participant

Psycho – I like Willie’s version more but thanks for the link. 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

Typical woman, always preferring Willies 😀 😉

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist
          I love it ( like @itsplaster ) said, when the original artists sing their original songs too. (with a few exceptions)
          And Me also likes Me Ze Willy,s too, but the Nelson Type,,, NOT The Johnson (except my own when the wife is away)
          And Manfred Mann Rocks Big-Time. Bringing back the old days when i hear this,, one of their awesome tunes

And Now here is the “only” good old original “Long Willy” (that i love so much) but Johnny thankfully 🙂 stayed home

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@Thedre

Omigawd, that MMEB single brought back some memories for me. In the late 1970s one of my “claims to fame” was that I was a roadie (and occasional DJ) for a professional DJ in the UK. You probably wouldn’t know the guy outside the UK but he was on Buddy terms with both Marshall and Rosko…..yeah, THE Emperor Rosko. He actually got a set of speakers from Rosko before he returned to America and boy were those things fucking heavy! Anyway, at the time I was with him Manfred Mann’s Earth Band released their version of Blinded by the Light (originally Springsteen if I’m not mistaken) and I can still picture in my mind a few of the bigger places we played at with this song blaring through the Rosko Bins. Priceless memories of the times when young women were all over us! 😀

Just listening to that song gave me the urge to get my keyboard out and write another song or two. I’ve written plenty over the years, some of which have been rated quite highly by those who heard me play and sing them but not a single one is down on paper so when I go they all go with me. Most of them are pretty personal and I guess I’d rather keep them to myself; plus there’s a big possibility many would find them crappy anyway! 😀

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheTheRapist

A semi-famous DJ Eh?? That is just too cool, cause as a kid, i always wanted to become one, and yep,,, mostly because of my love for music, but also because of the Girls Factor too 🙂 I find it cool that we also share great taste in Good old Classic Rock Brother, as we both i think, grew up in the same, and in my books The Best Rock Era
          EVER. And the fact that you Play Keyboards,,, and have writen a many a tunes is impressive to say the least, BRAVO!
          I am always singing along to music, and know the lyrics , and band names of so many rock groups my friends and family are always trying to catch me off guard with them when one of our local radio stations is on, but they very, very rarely can stump me, lol.
          My brother Denis can play mean Acoustic and Bass guitars, and also shares our love for music,,, too cool my man!
          I would love to hear some of you stuff, if, and when the opportunity presents itself when travelling down to England bud! But, and for the time being, have you ever given some thought of posting a couple of your tunes in the (What Is Your Favorite Music Forum Page ??) Cause i think you should share some of these gems with us all. 🙂

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@thedre

Nah, I wasn’t semi-famous, they probably didn’t notice me much as I just filled in for him early in the gig or if he took a break. My main job was finding the records and humping the gear. Definitely fun times though as he was quite popular and drew a decent crowd but I only did it for a couple of years and had to stop when my back waved the white flag. Damn those speakers!

Music I’ve written is nothing special, just personal stuff, but there are a couple that really are good. As for me performing them, I think I’ll pass on that. The last thing you want to hear is me croaking out songs at my age. Writing is quite fun though it is just a kind of hobby for me. I bundle a package of words together, sort them out in some kind of order and then put music to them. Much easier to put music to words than the other way around.

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

Yea, i hear you man, as getting older can suck, at times for sure. I am just beginning to say fuck-it, and to just enjoy life to the fullest in order to keep my sanity bud, cause dwelling on what bothers you, can only make things worse,,, never better. So i will travel more this coming year, instead of doing fuck-all. Cause like they say,,,
          “”An Idle Mind Is The Devils Playground”” and this can be so true when stinking thinking bro! At now 52 Years of age, i want to take full advantage of our worlds beautiful travel destinations. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@PsychoTheRapist

Yea, i hear you man, as getting older can suck, at times for sure. I am just beginning to say fuck-it, and to just enjoy life to the fullest in order to keep my sanity bud, cause dwelling on what bothers you, can only make things worse,,, never better. So i will travel more this coming year, instead of doing fuck-all. Cause like they say,,,
          “”An Idle Mind Is The Devils Playground”” and this can be so true when stinking thinking bro! At now 52 Years of age, i want to take full advantage of our worlds many, & beautiful travel destinations. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@LucyThePoosy
          #1 So all this time i thought that you either Married, or Common-Law,but you are not ?
          #2 And next you,re going to tell me that you are completely Single too right ?
          #3 And if not, the you are going to tell me that you just converted to, or Taking A a Lesbianiation course ?
          #4 And i already know that you love Guns, as well as i do right ?
          #5 So, if you happen to answer Yes,,, Yes,,, Nope,,,Yes,,Then Maybe, or Yes, to these questions, then i would let
          YOU, or shoot of Me Gun, but it only shoots Off Blanks, lol.

thedre
          Participant

Man that sucks @LucyThePoosy cause you tricked me, by hiding this truth from me, now all i got is yourself and my Wet Dreams, lol. And now i will be the laughing stock of all these MGTOW dudes, and they will bully me right Da-Fuck outta town, so does that mean that because of this, you are about to feel so really, really bad for poor little me, and that because of it you will feel like giving me just a little teeny little Bit of a teaser taste of some Good old Fashioned type of Southern loving in order to make me feel much better?? maybe??? Yea??? 🙂 ,,, Nope,,, 🙁 lol,
          B.T.W. Did you not find my Lesbianation comment funny? Or did you just not want to mention it, in case it was really not intentional, lol, and just my French showing, therefore you did not want to embarrass me ?? shit,,, maybe you should of done so, then i could have played the poor, poor retarded dude this time around, and maybe have gotten away with it this time around,,, aw forget it, lol, as the gig is up now,,, he, he ;). Or,,,, lol, did you completely ignore it, simply because were you still thinking about shooting that Gun of mine, and this had you all Buzzed-Out about it, like an awesome 80,s Flashback ??? Yea,,, i,ll go with that one as it,s great stuff for my good old Self Esteem, (as he sticks his chest-out in the mirror, That Corny Frenchman!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@thedre, Yes,yes,no (Lesbianation, lol), yes. #5….. is this a trick question, like when sumyunguy offered to teach me to play the skin flute? Lol 😂 Seriously, I know you have a very accurate rifle. I respect that. I just purchased another rifle but it’s getting too cold outside to shoot.
          Tell the MGTOW lads that you won’t pay for any dinners or anything and will boot my ass out as soon as you’re done w/ the pump and dump. They’ll like that.

thedre
          Participant

@LucyThePoosy

Every-time that i scroll down, and by and see that Skin Flute comment of yours, i start laughing out loud (true Girl), and my poor Dog gets all funny, and dumbass about it, lol, twisting his head back and forth, and side to side, ha,ha,ha!
          It,s just Like he is trying to figure out, “”What Da Fuck Is Up With This Freak???”” Or My Master? lol. I never heard of that saying before, Ever! And think it,s hilarious Man! My Dog is not used to seeing me laugh like this, so i guess you can take credit for being good, and therapeutic individual for Me,,, but most certainly NOT for my German-Shepherd though. 😉

thedre
          Participant

Maybe you were talking about the other post @LucyThePoosy ? But unfortunately, this does not change the dream of mine that i have, about **YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF** baking a Cake for Myself while you are dressed, or more precisely, scantily clad in nothing more than an ( Incredibly Sexy French Maid Outfit). And i would still love to have this
          Mind-Blowing Opportunity present itself, but only once i have purchase my dream winter home in the Caribbean.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Mark,
      It’s not far from the truth. Women have it easier in all aspects of life (apart from the privilege of walking home late at night knowing that you can fight if someone attacks you. Ok, that one I agree is the only one men have).

And yet the universal idea is that women have been oppressed and held back by men for centuries. Did ALL men do that? To ALL women?

At work my colleague was saying how his sister is studying engineering. My female boss said its nice to hear girls doing STEM subjects. I was like: So what’s stopping them??? Go for it!
      There is a claim that women earn less than men generally. That’s because they go for careers that are paying less and they study less demanding qualifications even in competitive careers. They are told they can ‘have it all’, i.e. marriage, family life and career. But of course you can’t be effective in your job if you have to pick up a child at 4pm every day or leave at 5pm on the dot (unless you have a partner on a beta salary who should do it). Oh sure, you may have done YOUR job efficiently, but someone who is relying on you for something has to make do without because you’ve buggered off home.

This is not misogyny. This is a logical observation. I believe women have the same potential as men, but because of the issuance of pussy passes, they haven’t had to evolve competitively and dangerously the way men have. As the article says, men have to compete and be victorius or else learn from someone who defeated them.
      Women do not like losers but it’s not about that. Men’s self-esteem is based on mastery of processes.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Women feel most unsafe but are least likely to be attacked when walking at ANYTIME! God this place too is filled with white knight mangina.

Mr Spock
          Participant

Ok IYUNGHITLER, so maybe men don’t even have a single privilege.
          But don’t call me a white knight mangina. I am anything but.

@mrspock I got to agree with @llyounghitlerll who beat me to answering you, but said pretty much what I’d have to say. That is indeed one of the greatest female privileges – men are the primary victims of violence to the point that there’s hardly any violence that women face in comparison. An average woman will go through her whole life without being picked on and beat up by some random fuck, but an average man is not that lucky. From a very young age, boys get beat up, pretty much every single one, but girl almost never. There is just no comparison. Boys have no choice but to do something to be able to defend yourself, whereas girls don’t need as they hardly ever get assaulted and on an off chance that they do, some random simp volunteers to take the beating for them. Female privilege is off the charts in terms of the need to defend oneself from violence.

Well both of y’all beat me to the answer…and honestly girls take on careers in certain things not because they want to actually learn to be an efficient employee in that field but rather to get a degree that says that they are nurse, engineer, tech, etc….they don’t neccessarily care about being the best at what they do…but more about acting like they are Gods gift to earth because they are now a nurse or whatever title. Both men and women do it…but I’ve noticed that after women get their degrees they portray themselves as some impervious untouchable person who is better than others. Next time you’re at the hospital pay attention to how the female RNs act. They are very condescending until they find out you have a good profession. And then their monkey branching skills go to work. Also women are always the ones who end up on the news stealing and writing fake prescriptions to make more money. Or just stealing in general…like that one woman who had no skills whatsoever…and this catholic mission gave this woman a chance to help her with a job. A few months into her job she started writing checks for the mission to finance a “lavish” lifestyle for herself. This was money for food for starving kids in other countries and she managed to spend 1.1 million dollars to live it up and live lavishly. Needless to say she got caught n didn’t have a cent to her name after that. My point is….that’s how women think…if I was a piece of shit n stole 1.1 million dollars I’d say fuck a lavish lifestyle I’m going to disappear n save the money….Not women…because all they care about is how they look!

Some guy
        Participant

I love to cheat on my wife and she just found yet more shit about my lies. I am a fucking lying piece of shit

Strawny
      Participant

I never contribute to anything on here but i cant help but be here, i like best gore, the only difference is i dont feel the need to be heard, i kinda just wait till i see a good article, sit back an wait for all the opinionated ppl to start fighting, i cant help it, i just find it interesting, waching you all go back an fourth getting all affended an upset, i dont even get involved,i guess on some intellectual level i got nothing because i don’t even try, none the less i find it all entertaining so i have to ask myself. Am i any different from some of you? I dont spend my time getting all opinionated an feel the need to argue with random on the net, , yet here i am, i just can’t help but listen an tune in on your random bullshit, i’m just silently here

It is quite funny…most of the time I’m smiling about what I’m writing because I k ow someone is going to lose their shit. I filter about 0.00001% of the shit that pops into my mind to say before I put it on here in a argument lol

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

they are like muslims, moan like fuck at everything and dont know hopw good they have it yet at the same time dont comprehend the burning desire that is slowly building to destroy them all. they will face true horror some day and then they will realise how good they actually had it

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Maybe some men like me understand how fucked up we have it and choose to address it anywhere we can. It’s quite condescending of you to assume how “good” the next person has it. Your life may be “good” but that damn sure doesn’t mean others is. Many people are living in despair and as a mgtow, I find happiness in watching your society fail. It was destined from the start.

I hope u really are MGTOW most these assholes on here are “MGTOW” until they see a girl…and then they regress.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Sir, I am MGTOW. And you are right about the fakes. They,like most makes are completely addicted to female validation, nothing more than stimuli. It should make aware men vomit.

Mr Spock
          Participant

MGTOW doesn’t necessarily mean being celibate like a monk for the rest of your life, LOL.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Enjoyed reading this page. Guess not everyone fits the same mold. Just fired the incompetent MAN installing my ceramic tile so now I’m doing it myself. I’m doing a slower but much better job of it. I believe in getting right in there and trying to do anything anyone else can do. Didn’t know that’s how most women are supposed to think, but if that’s how it is for you guys I don’t blame you all. Speaking of mold (mouldy mold) I really enjoy the tags on this page!

itsplaster
      Participant

This does seem like something I’d comment on but I’m so far from relating to the post that saying anything would be as useless as “anon” thinks women are. I couldn’t find any part of me that is the woman he describes. Reddit? No, I’m reading Dostoevsky. I’ve probably read more books in the last 6 weeks than “anon” has read all year. Anyway, I’m getting too involved. Back to the best option – let “anon” and those who agree think this of women. Keep thinking this. “For never was a soul more regretful than when he underestimated his foe.”

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

I barely know what Reddit is…. looked there once. Been reading books to improve my sniper rifle skills. Also trying to perfect my skills on large bore pistols, as it is very hard to aim accurately and hold a firm grip. And laying ceramic tile. That’s my life right now! You need a .357, @itsplaster…. just saying…

Terry3xo
      Participant

The “Easy life starter pack”

Age 16-45 female body (90-200lbs)
      Makeup
      Clothes that hug or reveal feminine attributes
      Instagram
      Facebook
      Internet access

With this you will never be homeless, never be broke, never be hungry and never be alone. Your personality doesn’t matter.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@itsplaster @lucythepoosey you might be an exception in some things discussed as no one can really say for sure here on bestgore… But a lot of these things are a very accurate portrayal of the modern woman.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

All I KNOW, & can ‘honestly’ say,is, I know I’M Nothing like women who are being described in this forum/on this topic..

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

The problem today, Cherry, is that many women are like that and it’s become such a minefield now that a lot of men aren’t prepared to take a chance with relationships anymore. The risk-reward ratio for them is far too high nowadays….well, it is for me anyway. 🙂

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@PsychoTheRapist I truly Do understand how the majority of men perceive ‘Most Women; a few bad apples will ‘destroy’ the bunch. I get it! ☺☺

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo Most women I know aren’t members of a gore website, have gauged ears and noticeable tattoos. they’re too busy on Facebook and Instagram keeping up the status quo, texting 15 guys, trying to counterbalance acting slutty yet unattainable, working their job at pet smart and listening to Cardi B in their 2012 honda they still have 6 years to pay off, while theyre on the way to cash their $250 paycheck and posting a bathroom selfie to attract the attention of the next round of Facebook suitors who might, truly, just believe she’s a queen. When really she still has a creampie dripping into her pantys from some random Joe who presumably was just in the right place at the right time and took just about as much effort for him to get inside her squishmitten as it would to find a private place to masturbate.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Sounds about right lol

cherry3xo
        Spectator

@Cody are you getting/reading/looking at my comment’s to you? It was All my fault!!

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody First of all, Not that it is Any of Your business, there is Nothing wrong with tattoos, or ‘gauged’ ears! Is there?? I Am Not on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.,.I am None of those things, Nor do I Do Any of the things Youare talking about, OK?? So, STFU about me, asshole

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody @Young Hitler Really?? Judge much, about the way people Dress, you’re a ‘Slut’ because of the way You look. Don’You
      Fucking judge me, As; I sure as Hell am Not Any of those/things you are saying/presuming about me!!you are the most Fucking disgusting hate-filled Women haters I have ever had the unfortunate, disgusting pleasure of talking to. You sick disgustin Fucks!! You matter Not to me; I Do Not to defend myself from the likes of you. Have a great day, you trash-talking, assuming/judgmental sick Fucking Dirt bags. You’ve also both seen me before; guess it is just my luck today for you to take Your Rage out on me! I am also a 3rd year Med student; wtfru?? Have a great day ☺☺

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo I wasn’t even judging you? I was just saying MAYBE you aren’t like all the others because you frequent this site and have an alternate style/interest. There’s nothing wrong with any of that. I wasn’t trying in any way to describe your life either, but the life of an average girl, my age and from my observation. Maybe since you’re a med student you could checkout deez nuts

Terry3xo
      Participant

And I hope you’re reading your medical textbooks more carefully than you are my forum post, for the sake of your future patients.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

I AM NOT Any of those things; thank you very much! You said some pretty Fucking Nasty Shit to me/about me, that I sure as HELL Didn’t/Don’t Deserve! Never in my life have I had Anybody spew so much utter Filth as you just did to me; it’s really/very easy to me, anyway, to discern the reason You are ‘alone/have No Girl Friend’; Don’t even try to tell me that your previous relationship, to a ‘married woman’, No less, still eats/knaws away on/at you. To this day.goodbye, I’ve said enough already; & I’m Not Even trying to/meaning to hurt you, upset you, or get you mad either!! That IS Not me, or remotely what I really am like. I
      Don’t go after people for No reason, who’ve Done Nothing wrong to warrant such offense; like you!! Take care
      No

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo I really have no idea who you are IRL. I think you’re an attractive woman judging by your pictures and the gauges and tattoos are cool. You seem to have a habit of becoming focused on yourself in these discussions, and taking every post about your gender personally. Rest assured I meant no offense to you in anyway. I chimed in to describe modern women from my point of view. At this point I can only assume you’re a Cardi B fan and a Honda owner since you’re so mad about this. Again take what I’ve said and re-read my post. I’m afraid that if you don’t understand what I meant at this point, you never will.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody You are/were right! I read your comments wrong, or, didn’t really read them as much, or correctly, as I should have; I do apologize for that, sincerely! I don’t think I even read past, or any further than “most girls you know, are not on gore sites, or have gauged ears, or visible tattoo’s”! Again, I stand corrected, & do apologize; once again!!! Deez Nuts :}. And, yes, I read very carefully, & pay extreme attention to Everything in class, in lab, in the field/hospital. Have a good night..

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody, I know, &, I am sorry; it WAS MY Fault!!! Forgive me 😡🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒⏰♥✌

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo no worries! I don’t hate all women, just the majority of them lol

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody Thank you! Yes, as I commented earlier today, there are a lot of women, doing a lot of bad things, &, in return, giving us ‘Good, Respect able women
      a Very Bad rap/rep! ☺🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
      ☺ My Opinion

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody Thank you! Yes, as I commented earlier today, there are a lot of women, doing a lot of bad things, &, in return, giving us ‘Good, Respect able women
      ☺ My Opinion

cherry3xo
      Spectator

☺ My Opinion

I don’t usually reply or really put my opinion out there but this is something I would like to speak about. I find it quite sad actually that the women who are like what “anon” described make it hard to prove that not all women are like that. I can say I’m nothing like that, I work to maintain myself, I buy my own clothing, I pay my own bills. I am quite independent and I am proud of that. However, of course, there’s women out there who only exist, as “anon” put it, to do nothing but read articles on reddit just because their bored and ruin the fun of others. It makes it even harder for some of us women who are actually trying to do something with our lives.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Yes, Exactly; well put @Daddy’sbloodylittledeadgirl!!! ☺🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒☺

Terry3xo
      Participant

The good news for you is, if you’re really a good person someone will value you for it. Everyone else’s opinion is just noise. And I definitely don’t think all women are like the way anon put it either but let’s face it the majority are. I know its not going to deter me from trying to find a mate, but I’m not a naive dumbfuck either. The signs are there and the sooner you call them out on their shenanigans and kick them to the curb the better, before you get too involved. Not saying it can’t and won’t happens to me its risky business, but I’ve accepted that I might never find an ideal mate. And so long as my amazon kindle holds a charge so I can access my porn files, I think I might just survive.

The only problem I have in finding a mate is finding a man who can understand that I may be independent but I’m a submissive and sometimes I just need to let someone else take control lol. Finding the ideal mate is quite an adventure so I can’t complain, and as long as I can access my porn, I’m fine.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@bloody-dead-girl

The question I have to pose after reading your comment is “What do you want him to control?” Specifically, please.

I want my partner, whether they be man or woman or whatever gender doesn’t matter to me, to be dominating when need be. As I said I am a proud submissive so having a partner who is dominant is important to me. I would want a partner who can control me, i.e. what I wear, what I eat, etc.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Ooooops, I only somehow put my/the same comment through 3x! Sorry ☺

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo yepp, good respectable women have become an endangered species

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Most definitely, @Cody @Daddy’s bloody little dead girl; unfortunately!! Sad😡. Thank you both for the friendship adds ☺🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
      Don’t be stranger’s, alright? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥🍒♥
      Have a good night ☺✌

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

All these different emotes but all I know are just these 🙂 😀 😉

I’ll be surprised if this one works but I’ll give it a try

😮

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! I have new emotes available 😜

Let the fun begin 😂

Terry3xo
      Participant

You too!

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Thanks; ttyl on then ☺

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

The fuck? ^^^^^ Lmfao
      |||||

cherry3xo
        Spectator

@IYungHitlerI LMFAO, WHAT?? SOMETHING WRONG? ##Fuck Off!!☺☺

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Awt

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Don’t Ever include me in any of your ‘Feminist BullShit’; you Do Not know me, to ‘Speak about me’, or, add me to your ‘99% of women are feminists’ Bull Shit Garbage bucket/list, either!! Most Men ‘Hate’,or so I’ve heard, being ”generalized’, also, tantamount to saying that ‘all men are the same, all men a re complete Assholes,etc.,All Men are Not the same; just as/like saying, that all women are the same; We Are Not all the same, either!! OK??? Good ☺☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

No, I am Not ‘like that’!!!! At All, so sorry to have to tell you/disappoint you ,about all of that!!! Someone Had to do it/tell you, might as well have been Me, to tell you🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒😱

fcUKer
        Participant

@Cherry3xo Well I’ve had a scan through this forum, and I have to say that you’re wrong, there’s nothing(fuck-all) interesting on this thread. Women and muslims suck, but no fucking mention of the fucking kikes anywhere, not even from any of the Hitler’s either.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Any logical person will soon realize that when discussing macro-issues in regard to society and its trends, not only can you generalize but in fact you must generalize. To fail to generalize is to demand all things must only be regarded one-dimensionally and in terms of the lowest common denominator. A more complex and proper way of thinking is that “there are individual groups and there are individuals within those groups.”

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

“You perceive I generalize with intrepidity from single instances. It is the tourist’s custom.” -M.T.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@IYUNGHIYLERI that’s fine but you can only speak for your own perception when it comes down to it, I don’t think exactly like that ..

Terry3xo
      Participant

@ IYUNGHITLERI From a tourist perspective, and with optimism , the generalization can be viewed more towards the positive spectrum. Not every tourist go’s in with the mindset ” well everyone and everything in this town/city/country is garbage. Generalization is not a completely accurate measure of anything and at best when in describing the modern man/women can only truly describe a majority at best. That’s not my opinion but a fact.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Saying something like “women have larger breasts than men” is a sweeping generalization. But it’s a true one – even though some women have smaller breasts than some men. In the collective group of “women” there will be some individual women who have small breasts, while in the collective group of “men” there will be some porky men sporting a set of man-boobs. But only a simpleton would try to cherry pick a flat chested woman and stand her next to a man-boobed male and claim that this is in any way an honest reflection of the physical nature of man and woman, therefore, we should not say that “women have larger breasts than men” anymore. It would be lunacy! The only thing we might be able to learn then is that “both men and women have nipples.”
      Generalizations are absolutely necessary in order to learn anything about macro-issues and societal trends.
      Of course, what a person cannot do is take one individual and generalize that the entire group resembles that individual. Take Marc Lepine, for example. Feminists have been screeching for over twenty-five years now that Marc Lepine is “proof” of the murderous hatred men harbour for women. Now that is pure bunk. The actions of one man is in no way a reflection of the mentality of the 15,000,000 other men who live in Canada. That is a wrong generalization.
      But, to say that men are taller or heavier than women? Yes, this is a proper generalization, because the majority of men are taller and heavier than the majority of women – even though in some individual cases, you will be able to see a taller or heavier woman than a man.
      We generalize that “birds fly.” But oh my gosh! You can’t generalize like that! Don’t you know that Emus, Ostriches, Kiwis and Penguins don’t fly? This is such a lame argument and it ought to be obvious that any biologist worth his salt must necessarily generalize that “birds fly.” Look up, grasshopper… not down!
      In fact, generalizing is very beneficial and is used quite successfully in many areas of society – such as when the insurance industry analyzes the average frequency of an event (ie. a housefire) in order to offer protection to the individual homeowner while still reliably turning a profit. The government generalizes as well when they pass such laws as speed limits with fines for punishment. It is fully understood that not all of the people will reduce their speed, but most of them will and therefore, it works to keep most people driving at a reasonable speed and makes the roads safer – which is the positive result that is being sought. Another example is that if we can see that men politically vote 60/40 for principles extolling freedom versus those which promote socialism, while women tend to vote 30/70 on the same issues, then there is little doubt that over time the government will become less freedom oriented and much more mired in socialism – as has been explored by John Lott and Lawrence Kenny’s study titled, “Did Women’s Suffrage Change

NONSE!

In fact, no-one is going to figure out anything if they fail to generalize. Ignoring the similar actions/traits/situations in 80% of the cases because 20% of the cases do not coincide… well… that is not going to help us at all in analyzing the world as it unfolds about us.

The thing to keep in mind is that there are individual groups (ie. men and women), and there are individuals within those groups.

The way to learn something is to recognize that the trait of the group follows in “this” direction, even though there are individual exceptions which follow “that” direction.

It’s time to stop looking for the lowest common denominator.

There are individual groups, and there are individuals within those groups.

As a MGTOW I have encountered almost all excuses online and have a rebuttal to most politically correct claims and illogical positions.

Terry3xo
      Participant

Men do not have breast, unless they use hormonal drugs or have serious hormonal imbalances causing the creation of breast tissue (gynecomastia). Men with less than average physical conditions are apt to have higher fat storage concentrations around the breast area, giving the illusion that it is a breast. Boobs are not fat contrary to popular belief , take a 90 pound (c) cup model and starve her until she weighs 50 pounds, she’s still going to have breast as the tissue that makes up this area is sensitive and contains nerves which men’s man boob fatness do not and in the event of weight loss the man can eliminate the fat around his chest. You can’t sell me on your macro whatever until you at least come up with a better example of generalization.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@IYUNGHITLERI and so far I think that kind of view is fascinating and I could probably agree to a certain extent on some of what you’re saying but I think that is not the be all end all to my perspective on life , which I have experimented with several times using various psychedelics , females are not the and all be all to men’s happiness and and the enjoyment of ones life, I just think things especially beyond women such as our very existence and its purpose is much more complex and cannot be generalized – now if this “macro organization” helps your own perspective develop, then of course keep your findings in mind but ….! Ah I forgot where I’m going with this and I’m tirednof typing lol

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I ain’t trying to sell any one a damn thing. I present my argument and position and that’s it. Generalizing is logical. Most men are white knight mangina seeking female validation. I am not. Exceptions also prove the rule.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@IYUNGHITLERI that much is true…

Terry3xo
      Participant

And I didn’t read your big thing until now and it makes sense I get what you’re saying @ IYUNGHITLERI

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Fair enough

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@fuCker so sorry that I ‘SUCK’! I DON’T SUCK; I’M GETTING SICK & FUCKING TIRED, AS WELL AS, FUcking ‘Nauseated/naeutious’will all of this BullShit. Categorize/generalize ‘Women’All you guys want to. I’m Not Anything like other ‘Women’ are being discussed!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

No one says you are. As I said in my previous post to you, I do not aim anything at individuals. Not every woman is the same.

fcUKer
        Participant

@Cherry3xo As for you, I don’t think you quite got the gist of what I meant, although my comment was to blame. What I meant was, that there was nothing on this thread, that was new to me, its the same old “women suck” and “muslims suck”, the same type of shite I’ve read a thousand times before, never any mention of the Jews anywhere, not even from the multitude of “Hitlers” on this thread.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Other ‘Women’, that are being discussed!***

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@PsychoTheRapist /intented I known☺ Do I seem upset? That comment, @P, Was Not directed at/aimed at/intended for you! ☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

***loops***

cherry3xo
      Spectator

***Oooops, i did it again☺***

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

I understand. All I wanted was for you not to take anything said in general as personal. If it doesn’t apply to you don’t let it bother you. On this site there are a few females I get on ok with but because of that one or two “men” have showered me with the White Knight/Mangina/Beta insults. I just laugh at them and usually ignore them. Just because I’m MGTOW doesn’t mean I hate women, I just hate what a lot of them get up to and I won’t play their game. 😀

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@fuCKer I know it’s All the same B***S***T, sorry if I mislead you, I didn’t know if you had read/seen that forum. No Worries.. OK? ☺☺☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Because I just hate when you’ve written your entire comment out, &,posted it, only to see that there are a few typos, (Not spelling errors), aww, but, who cares!! ☺🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo youre hereby granted immunity from all derogatory statements / comments posted in these forums relating to women.

Cody – MGTOW aspirant

Feel free to hate on women with us.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Well I think most of the derogatory comments about women do not really apply to the women in Best Gore.
        If you think about it, Best Gore is a very macabre site, not for entitled snowflakes. Which is what most hardass “wimmin” these days are. So if a female is a frequent BG viewer, it would suggest a certain robustness of mind and a willingness to see the world as it really is, and therefore they don’t fit the profile of the typical wimmin being discussed on this site. Those ones would be most likely to be on EGay, Snapchap, or Farcebook.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@Cody Why am I immune to all derogatory comment’s/statements about/made against women, in these forums, though? Thank you, though ☺

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@cherry3xo

If you want to tag someone hover your mouse over their name and look at the link at the bottom of the page. You have tagged Cody wrong as the name he registered under is @heriitic . The name Cody is how he wants to be seen on screen. He’ll probably take a look now that I’ve tagged him in my post. 🙂

Take a look, you’ll see, and then you can tag people accurately in the future. 😀

Terry3xo
      Participant

@cherry3xo because these discussions are generalized, we get that you’re not like all the women discussed here, I at least give you the benefit of a doubt, and unless one of your exes pops in to say otherwise no one is in anyway targeting you and if they were doing so they have nothing to go by here on best gore because we only see the person you portray yourself as on here which is friendly, outgoing, smart, attractive and in fact different in regards to most women’s style. But sometimes you jump the gun on things here and get the topic sidetracked. There’s certainly nothing wrong with who you present yourself as on here, in any way that I can see which would make you a target or topic of discussion in these gender forums.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@psychotherapist haha thanks I seen your tag

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@heritic @PsychoTheRapist. Thank you ☺☺

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@PsychoTheRapist–got it; thanks @heriitic OK?

thedre
      Participant

I don,t know about you Boys & Girls, but i would love to be a Woman, for just one day, because i could, & most certainly would, live my day like it was my last, by playing with me Pussy until Da-Cows came home,,,, and guess what, lol, ha, haaaa!!! i got no fucking Cows, Eeeh-Hawww! So I would let er rip,,, Drive her like i stole her, and ALL that good stuff, by playing with that thing like a new Pocket Pussy on Christmas Morning. Yep it would be serious Playtime like i was on a fucking mission, and not stopping until i am totally out of breath, or until my fingers Ended-Up looking like i just finished a whole BOX of Crispy-Creme Donuts, or a whole Bucket of KFC, whichever CAME Fist, oops, sorry, Cums First Whoa, sorry again,,, 😉 as i Stink, (FUCK!!!) “Think” i,m getting a little carried away lol. But go ahead and Pick your choice, cause they are both Finger Licking Good. 🙂 Jesus, does that shit ever stop squirting, cause i am getting a little dehydrated ffs. After a day like this, i understand why some Girls just cannot get that smile off of their faces. Yea,,, i would probably end-up with a nickname like AndyTheLoosyPoosy after Bloody-Sunday, (Or Is It Saturday Today?) Who cares, or gives a flying fuck,, **ME** that,s who, lol “”CAUSE TODAY BOYS & GIRL,,, ME GOTS HAVE ME A FUCKING POOSY, AND ME LOVES IT”” i would be so proud, cause it would be an honor to have a name close my Female idol. Cause as the saying goes,,, “Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery”
      I,m really really tired you guys, so i am going to bed now, Salute, lol. 😉

Men just keep believing in yourselves and depending only on your capabilities. Dont ever think that tge love of a woman could ever make you feel complete or that their way of thinking or reasoning is something you need to try. Dont doubt yourselves and think “you know what…its a new day maybe i have been this way or that way” (over a woman or her thoughts). Youll be far more productive and successful just dont decide that youre successful enough to treat or get in a relationship with a woman as now your money will be her money. And most will think that if youre successful enough that they cant spend all of it no matter how much they spend carelessly because they werent the ones to work hard and save harder to get there (also they arent great with a calculator). MGTOW!!! KEEP GROWING!!! VERY HAPPY TO SEE MORE N MORE MEN BECOMING MGTOW!!

Also its best to use the guilty until proven innocent approach with women! On all things from being a whores…to entitled bitches…to useless money hungry sluts. And theyre 99.9% guilty…ask yourselves would u like to go through that haystack to find that needle…especially when the needles can turn to hay at the drop of a dime.

itsplaster
          Participant

Well, JSM, if “guilty until proven innocent” is your idea of fair then you’re just like the feminists who believe men are guilty of rape before it’s proven. They have fucked up narrow minds and think men are all rapists. And you have a narrow mind as well. I will continue to compare how much alike feminists and mgtow are as long as they keep showing it’s true.

thedre
        Participant

The “ONLY PURE” and Unconditional Love that you will “EVER TRULY FEEL” will come from your God, or your Creator 🙂
        Another Type of unconditional love, or “Loyalty” comes from your cherished, and beloved Pet & Usually a Dog 🙂
        And the Last One, A Love That Comes Along With A Desire for Lust, Sex, Devotion, and Fidelity, comes from yo hand!

@thedre
          Comeon dre! What about your mother ? She must love you unconditionally? I was going to mention children but they did not ask to be born so they are easy to piss off.

thedre
          Participant

You know what, you are correct, as our Moms do love us, but in a Motherly way! For Fuck Sakes Dude,,, Now look at what “YOU DID” cause now i feel bad for my Mom, You fucken little bastard ya! lol, 😉

Terry3xo
      Participant

@thedre sounds about right, although you have to think about how your mind would be influenced inside of the female body, with superlow testosterone and high estrogen , I still wonder if we would be more concerned with playing with our own vaginas or getting them stuffed with some macho veiny cock and taking selfies to post on Facebook so others can like and comment on our appearance. I think if I could switch over to the female side for a day, the results would be much different than what one would expect- thinking from the mind of a man. Also I can only imagine how nasty and crusty my would be vagina would get if played with it as much as you said, I imagine the glory would wear off fast,when it started smelling like you have a dead fish between your legs, and trying to keep the PH of the vaginal interior sounds exhausting. Feminine hygine would no doubt in my mind be disgusting as IMO. But maybe if I could just have a set of tits for a few hours..!!

thedre
        Participant

@Cody
        Hey brother, long time no talk my good man. Yea,,, you,re absolutely right, as i was just fucking with you all about playing with me Pussy for A Day, lol, cause it would drive me completely insane to smell like A KingFish, even if just for one day, ha, ha! Also, i could see myself asking for extra napkins at the Tim Horton,s drive through, as i start bleeding all over my new boat, an hour later, while fishing with my buddies, & all. Yeaaa,,,, “”NO”” Cause no pussy playing is worth me fucking up my toys for, that,s for sure! lol. And you are also right about how my Mind
        would react, while handling this P.M.S. STUFF, cause i think that i would most certainly,(Lose My Shit) Rather Quickly, But “ONLY” If I was “EVER” Called A Fucking Bitch, Or A Cunt, on that one day, lol. 😉

@cody

@thedre

Funny you mention that. I have always said if i was born a woman i could rule the world!

thedre
        Participant

Yea,,, you probably could considering that CROOKED-KILLARY almost did, and she is a Fucken Batty-Bitch, lol.

Terry3xo
      Participant

@thedre hahahahaha right on!q

@thedre
      Where did you learn to speak such good english idiomatically ie like a native everyday as spoken on the street?
      I know you are french and live in canada but i do not think you are a quebeccois which may explain it.

thedre
        Participant

@HopingForNemesis

Thanks for the compliment bud. 🙂 But i still struggle quite regularly, or more precisely,, on almost a daily basis, especially when trying to end a sentence, so that it ends-up making at least some sense when reading it afterwards, lol. Sometimes i tend to ramble on, and end up posting my comment before having, or (taking the time) i should say, lol, to proof read it first, ending-up with 5 minute sentenses, with about 20 commas in them, lol, (And this pisses me off, ha,ha!). But this “usually” (and i say this very loosely), happens, either when something is exciting, or can be upsetting to me,,,therefore making Dre become emotionally charged while writing it. On some occasions, i end-up writing this long and ridiculous story about everything,, but nothing in particular, just to freak the SHEEPLE out, by making them think,,,lol, is this fucking dude, for real, ha, ha, ha!

I KNOW,,,i know,,, I am cruel, and guilty as charged, for doing so, lol, But It,s So Fun sometimes to read there reactions. But, yes,,, i have been getting somewhat better with my English, and i can honestly credit this with all the reading that i have been doing on here, and elsewhere, trying to better my writing skills, and watching them grow a little more everyday, because of it.

And even though i am French, i have spent most of my life living in the Ottawa Ontario Area, which is, i am sure you know,,, in this Mostly English (Side), or Province of Canada. But because The Province Of Quebec Borders along most of Ontario,s Southern Side, the French influences abound greatly, being that many of these Quebec Residents take the less than 25 min. drive (on average,) across one of our 3 Inter-provincial Bridges, in order to come and Work In one of Ottawa,s Many Bilingual Government Buildings, since Ottawa is the Capital Of Canada.

So Many of them also come over to work in The Big Business Downtown Companies that are set up in many of it,s
        Downtown High rises as well. So for many, (if not most) of Ottawa,s French Residents and Population, learning, and fluently Speaking English, has become somewhat of a Second Nature to them.

Popped Bubble
          Participant

@thedre
          I didnt know you were french québécois, I am still like a newbie here on BG. This make me feel like much closer to you. Et moi qui te demandais si vous (canadien anglais) nous detestiez (canadien français) sur le topic “Rollcall” haha! I still struggle with writing in english, it keeps me from writing much more comments as I often struggle to find the best translation for what is on my mind. Even worst when I try to speak it lol. Cela dit, je suis contente d’apprendre que tu parle français car comme j’ai déjà dit tu es un des membres BG dont les commentaires ont le plus de bon sens et je me sens virtuellement plus proche de toi. Au plaisir de te lire Dre.
          Your french BG sister 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@PoppedBubble

Salut,
          Oui ma Belle, je suis un Canadien Francais, qui habitte en Ontario, Ottawa pour etre precis, et non au Quebec.
          Trois quart de ma famille par contre habitte sur le bord du Quebac. Mes Parent reste A Hull, ou maintenant A (Gatineau). Un, de mes Frere habitte au Lac Des Loups a (La Peche), Et un autre Frere habitte pret de Masson. Et un autre habitte A Chelsea

Mais tois,, tu vien de quelle coin? L’aisse mois deviner, un peux, ok?
          #1- Dans La Belle Ville De Quebec?
          #2- A Montreal?
          #3- A Chicoutimi?
          #4- A Mont Laurier?
          #5- A Laval?
          #6- A Trois Riviere?
          #7- A Dans es Laurentides?
          #8- A Hemmingford Proche du Zoo Parc Safari?
          #9- A Grandby et pret du Zoo Grandby?
          #10-A Ladysmith? dans Le Pontiac?
          Ok,,, ouff je sius tres fatiger Fille, avec toute cet ouvrage, lol. sait asser pour tous de suite
          Chow, et a plus tard,,,
          Andre. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@PoppedBubble

Salut,
          Oui ma Belle, je suis un Canadien Francais, qui habitte en Ontario, Ottawa pour etre precis, et non au Quebec.
          Trois quart de ma famille par contre habitte sur le bord du Quebac. A Hull, ou maintenant a (Gatineau). Un, au Lac Des Loup a (La Peche), Et un autre qui habitte pret de Masson. Et tois,, tu vien de quelle coin?

Andre. 🙂

thedre
          Participant

@PoppedBubble

Une petitte, mais belle chancon pour tois meme. Mon nom est Jean-Guy Thibeault Leloups ma jolie Louise 🙂

Popped Bubble
          Participant

@thedre
          #9 est le plus près, je suis des environs de Sherbrooke, mais à la campagne. Jolie chanson, je ne l’avais jamais entendu, ça m’a fait sourire 🙂 Bonne journée, à plus

thedre
          Participant

Ah, et bein cela, parce justement qil i a de la tres belle campagne, et de la tres bonne chasse dans le coin de Sherbrooke. Celuis qui chante cet chanson s,appelle Daniel Lanois. Ce gars la est responsable pour la creation de beaucoups d’artiste que nous ecoutton mais la plupart ne s’ont meme pas ou courent de ce fais. Daniel Lanois es nee a Hull Quebec, seullement 20 minute D,Ottawa. 🙂

Voici une petitte liste de tous ce qu’ill a accompli dans la musique just’que a date. 🙂

#1 Comme U2 ou (Bono)Rock
          #2 Peter Gabriel de (Genesis) Rock
          #3 Dave Matthews (Dave Matthew,s Band)
          #4 Denis Garcia (Grateful Dead)
          #5 Bob Dylan
          #6 Neil Young
          #7 Willie Nelson
          #8 Il est aussi responsable pour avoir ecrit et D’avois jouer de la musique durant le Film avec Billy Bob Thornton
          Qui S’appelle Sling Blade sortie en 1996
          #9 Et il a aussi gagner un total de “3 Grammy Award” pour Album de L’Anee, et a aussi ete nominer pour un autre 4
          Album durant sa carrierre de Music, Juste q’ua date.
          #10 Daniel a aussi recu le credit, ou gagner, (on peut dire), 2 Album Multi Platnum pour avoir collaborer avec Bono, et U2 durant la production de cet deux Albums #1- “The Joshua Tree”, et aussi #2 “Achtung Baby”.

Bonne Journee,
          Andre

Popped Bubble
          Participant

Oui beaucoup de campagne et de petits villages. la chasse un peu moins pour moi. J’ai fait quelques recherches sur Daniel Lanois et je dois dire que c’est un artiste de talent, qui joue d’une grande variété d’instruments en plus de produire c’est étonnant. c’est dommage qu’on en entende pas plus parler. Merci pour la découverte.
          Bonne soirée!

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.