ANOTHER GUY “HEARING VOICES” SHOOTS UP CUBAN EMBASSY!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ANOTHER GUY “HEARING VOICES” SHOOTS UP CUBAN EMBASSY!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Another guy who was hearing voices has shot up the Cuban embassy in Washington DC. All of these shooters are being targeted with voice to skull from the cell towers or satellites.

They even put him in a mental hospital and put him on drugs he didn’t need, committing psychiatric fraud. Fuck all of the cellphone towers. Let them all burn.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/cuba-blames-trumps-hostility-for-gunmans-embassy-attack/ar-BB140pAQ?li=AAggFp4&ocid=mailsignout

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is a Christian woman’s exposure on targeted individuals. There are a lot of parts to her targeting series, over 30 videos, I’ll post a few here, if you want to watch the whole series, just click onto her youtube page and scroll down here through her videos to watch them all.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Actually,,, I Have begun to hear voices also for the last few years-now. It seems to happen shortly after one of my many write-ups on here. And i finally figured-out who they are, as there are more than one. It is coming from a bunch of fucking Angry- Jews Grinding Their Teeth, lol. 😉

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre then you are also a targeted individual. Don’t say anything to the cops or a doctor about it, because they will throw you in a mental hospital and inject you with antipsychotics that will completely fuck up your mind. My brother is still fucked up.

There are these headphones that you can buy to interfere with their signal. They are called bone conduction headphones. You can buy them at Bestbuy.

Watch this guys channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5McsN18_T0Spu9AUmSTyA

Bone conduction head phones.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/aftershokz-aftershokz-trekz-titanium-on-ear-bone-conduction-wireless-headphones-as600b-blue-as600b/10440811

thedre
        Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

I Was simply joking Brother, which leads me to believe that you only read the first and second line.
        Or, that your Speed-Reading Skills Really Sucks Da-Big-One my brother from Another Mother, You!

You know,, Da-Jews **They Grind Their Teeth At Me cause they are pissed-off** at the fact that we have this incredibly vast-amount of shit on them,,, that i just Cannot/Willknot shut my Big Zionist-Jew-Hating Mouth
        About-It, or Them.

Cause “WE” here at Best-Gore, Have built-up quite the Reputation Over The Past 12 Years, by being one, if not *The Largest Zionist-Jew-Hating* Group on Earth’s Plane. And because of this,, we have a reputation to uphold.

I plan to keep-on doing my part t’ill either i die, or (The Zionists Stolen-Land Called Isra-Hell) Burns to the ground with every last one of them Burning-Alive In The Process stuck inside those walls that were built to keep the good, and honest real-owners out.

Shameful-Bastards steel from The Palestinians, then they blame them for having to build an expensive wall to keep them,,, the rightful “ONLY” Owners-Out??? Then they wonder why most of the world Hates Their Fucking-Guts, so much so that they felt the need to shield their Poisoned-People by building this Huge Wall??

So God-Willing, Our Creator, and Beautiful Almighty-God, Will Burn Down That Shit-hole, Including all of it’s Dirty-Rotten Jews that Will Be trapped behind it’s walls. These Same walls that were constructed & meant to keep Good, Honest, Hard-Working People-Out, only letting-in the ones with the mark of the beast inside.

When judgement day comes, and hopefully it comes much sooner, rather than much later, Please,, Please Almighty-God,,, I Beg You To Burn-Down That Evil-Israel, as i will be the first to rejoice, and dance in the streets along with The Billions,,, **YES THE BILLIONS OF OTHERS I’M SURE.**

They,,, all of the Residents of ISRAEL Know, and know darn-well that they are living on cheap stolen land, and alongside all of their “EVIL NEIGHBORS THAT LURK WITHIN”. Pure-Evil awaits inside those walls, Cause Pure-Evil is what they have been born into, and bread into it,,, foreskin that God Created Them With, and All.

So When The Good Palestinian People get to one day return home, and rejoice, because finally they will be able to return to *THEIR NATIVE LAND*, and what was their land, and their land Centuries-Ago.

So whatever Jews Are Left after God Is All Done with The Burning Down Of Their Stolen Land “ISRAEL”, Or as many also call-it ISRA-HELL, as it will burn in hell, they will carry with them mounds of trinkets to sell on street corners like in old European-Times.

Selling Pure Horseshit on the streets where they belong alongside their brothers The Gypsy’s. And it will look so good on them, Those Cockroach-Slurping,,, Baby-Foreskin Sucking,,, Degenerates 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

I see, got ya.

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

But brother,,, *Thanks-Man* for always looking-out For us, as the information you share, or provide us all the time, i’m sure has helped many figure-out Da-Fucks going-On In their heads finally. 🙂

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

And that is why for the last 12 or more years, i have not owned a cellphone,,, wild eh???
      But Seriously P.O.Z. How many people do you personally know who Do Not Own A Cellphone???
      Besides Newborns & up to the age of 7 & up until your 95 years-old. Or like the age of
      Our Grandma & Grandpa,,, As they,,,They just Simply don’t count, lol. 😉

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Nobody, even my parents have cell phones. Better to just stick to a home phone/landline.

thedre
          Participant

Everybody says that i am weird cause i do not own a cellphone. They say shit like,,, who does not have a cellphone at this day & Age??? I Simply Say put your head back down & Text-Away, lol.

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      A Couple Of Questions Brother, cause i’m all screwed-up here, lol.

#1-
      But Why The Cuban Embassy??? That’s what i don’t get Brother.

#2-
      Now this Cuban-Embassy, was it shot-up twice by 2 different people, and 2 different times???

Thanks-Man,
      Awaiting your reply.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre I don’t know for sure why the Cuban embassy, but the guy who did it was a Cuban immigrant. So maybe he had a beef with his old communist country?

Also, who knows what they were saying to him in his head. The voices he was hearing may have been telling him to do it. The government wants to cause a bunch of mass shooting in order to have an excuse to ban guns.

Don’t know if it was shot up twice.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.