ANTIFAs cheer Hitler quotes

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ANTIFAs cheer Hitler quotes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      PIGgray
      Participant

I thought some of you may find this interesting from a “impeach” Donald Trump rally. https://youtu.be/WpNzlKYdnio

Barry Halls
      Participant

Hah, video removed by user. I wonder if the user removed it because libtard youtube threatened him with a ban if he didn’t?

PIGgray
        Participant

Yeah it happens all the time on Youtube. As it is run by Jews, everything that they go against gets deleted. If this is not the point, then why are there videos on other races that always stay up. Good Ole Jewtube.

SCOUSENAZI
      Participant

Antifa are the biggest joke in existence. I’ve come to blows with them in the past, they’re a bunch of middle class, soft as shite students and hippies.

PIGgray
      Participant

Lol you said hippie. Actually I am a hippie (dead head) but I’ve got my head screwed on straight with all the conspiracies and how government ruins people and how races really act toward others. So I guess I am a violent hippie, but I do wish for peace love and happiness. I don’t think the world will let that happen for quite a while tho.
      FUCK antifa, Jewish occupied Palestine, and all others who make this a shitty world.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.