Any other BG gamers out there?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Any other BG gamers out there?

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      itsHYDRO
      Participant

Lurked on here for a while, finally decided to make a profile. Hello! I like gore. I like to game. Any of the BG community play Xbox? We should swap gamer tags, or just chat about what genres/games you like.

I used to play GTAV but now it’s a totally shit and almost of the players are underage, now I’m dedicating my free time playing “Assassin’s Creed” even if I played “Beyond two souls ” and stuff like this I’ll never get tired of The brotherhood ❀β™₯️

itsHYDRO
      Participant

Fps for sure, I’m down with battlefield, mass effect, halo, etc.. I’ve played a lot of 7 days to die and of course left for dead 1-2. GTA V was fun for a while but eventually I just got tired of it. I do enjoy rpgs as well, getting stoned as fuck and playing skyrim is one of my favorite things

itsHYDRO
      Participant

Same, I can’t get away from controllers either. I have a custom painted Xbox elite controller that cost more than I care to admit. Borderlands 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.. I even have a little vault hunter tattoo I got a while back lol. I thought bioshock infinite was amazing, but for some reason I really never got into fallout after the first few. I played WoW back in high school but invested way too much time into it so when my computer crapped out I never really got a new one to prevent myself from getting too sucked in again.

itsHYDRO
      Participant

I played through that one and the expansion whistleblower it was awesome, a lot of cool jump scares

itsHYDRO
      Participant

HYDROfluoric420 is my gamer tag if anyone ever wants to rot their brains with me

BlackCollar
      Participant

I’m a bit of a fanatic… Got me some of everything. Playstations “one” through 4 (but not 3), XBox original, 360, and One, my NES doesn’t work well, but the Super does! And the N64, Game Boys, DS, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, and Switch. I never did much on the computer, but in retrospect, that probably would have been a better idea. Cheaper…

BlackCollar
        Participant

I’m currently absorbed in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and both Nioh and Resident Evil… what is it? 7 now? prior to that, all on PS4. On the XBox, mostly Battlefield One and Diablo 3 (super excited for the re-intro of the necromancer class!)

therealcookster
      Participant

Yo, still playing my ps3 love COD, GTAV and Battlefield. Got a question, I recently lost my character on gta any idea how to find it. Forgot my user ID?

x x a n a x x x
      Participant

Fuck yes! Xbox One, for me. I dig Fallout, GTA, Minecraft, Saints Row, Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare, and more. My gamertag is HELLxHOUND6661, if anyone is down to play!

thedre
      Participant

I am way past my video game days, so nowadays i get more pleasure when playing with my own Joy-Stick,,,and hey,, i never get mad, or ever loose. Win Win all the way! πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Not into it. People waste their time on video games then complain about how useless their lives are.

germanone
        Participant

But you know what a joystick is, rihgt? πŸ˜‰

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Gives smiles and joys to girls and boys?

FieryAngel1230
      Participant

Xbox one gamer here!!!!

Arttu
      Participant

Console peasants, eh? Cardboard master race! I play Magic the Gathering with my neckbeard friends.

itsHYDRO
        Participant

Haha I use an island/swamp deck

Arttu
          Participant

Nice! πŸ˜€ I play mostly commander with island/plains control.

Wopa12
      Participant

Wopa12 likes to play ps4 mafia 3 loves fps

x x a n a x x x
      Participant

@ HYDRO I promise, we will play together soon! Maybe GTA? Also do you have a FB?

itsHYDRO
        Participant

I got my disc fixed for gta so I’m game for that whenever, I’m set to always appear offline but I’ll shoot ya an invite whenever I see ya on

nastypersuasions
      Participant

I’m a PC gamer, although I have a couple of networked X-Box 360s, an original PlayStation and several legacy hand-held devices.

I tend to purchase titles that are either pre-owned or massively reduced in price as the original costs are wallet emptying.

I play most games as a single player, but got into on-line gaming with Battlefield 2142, until the servers were retired. I now play World of Tanks and can be found on-line most days, unless I’m travelling or have more important things to do.

My side-kick, Tank Girl, is a dedicated console gamer and loves the Assassin’s Creed games and almost everything that Sega has produced.

She’s a pinball wizard and a small pile of coins will keep her entertained for several hours in Akihabara; I just keep her supplied with fluid, smokes and ice cream.

If anybody else is a World of Tanks player, get in touch.

nastypersuasions
      Participant

Just a side-note; having built my latest machines to VR+ standard, I’m looking to mod some full metal air soft weapons using VR control units when the prices drop/devices appear on eBay.

VR puts a whole new perspective on immersive gaming and I think the introduction of a ‘real’ hand-held weapon (weight, grip, trigger, reload etc.) will fit right in.

I have a mass of XBox 360 and XBox One titles that are waiting to be played (I’m just waiting for the right price on a XBox One and a PS4).

Battlefield 2142 sent me back to wired keyboards and mice, as well as HiFi audio as the response lag with wireless devices was detrimental to survival, and high end audio lets you hear people sneaking up on you.

‘I’m gettin’ better at sneaking up on you like this. Only an Indian can do something like this.’

Lone Watie, The Outlaw Josey Wales, 1976.

spreadthealoha
      Participant

FPS, Fighting games, and war strategy games for me dude. PS4 and PC of course

Dieselfuel
      Participant

I have a few games, but a legend on FH2, though a beginner in FH3, waste of money.

BlackCollar
      Participant

I agree with this. Went from PS2 to the fancy xBox 360 for some of their exclusives, but regretted it and went back to PS on the next revolution… Then ended up getting the xBox One for some of their exclusives again. Totally missed out on the PS3.

FieryAngel1230
      Participant

Awesome! Mines nitestalker1226. I love the gears of series, halo, world of tanks. I like more older games then new. Feel free to add me. And if you ever see me on and it says im plating Roblox or Youtube that means its probably mt son. Hes 5 lol but add me!!!!

itsHYDRO
      Participant

Son of a bitch. I had the worst luck with my gta4 discs for 360. I want to say I went through about 3 of them, the weirdest things would always happen to them.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.