Anybody have seen or got a vid of Daisy destruction in the Philippines?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Anybody have seen or got a vid of Daisy destruction in the Philippines?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Assassinisher
      Participant

It was shared in facebook just recently but I never got to seen it when taken down by facebook. Now rumors has it is in Deep web now which I can’t access. So fellow BG member since it won’t appear in BG post I was hoping if any of you can share this finds if you have seen it can you share plz

http://b-taringa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/La-Destrucci%C3%B3n-de-Daisy.jpg

ScreamingDeaf2
      Participant

I hope nobody will answer this. Anyone who wants to watch that deserve a cancer in the mouth/face.your face

Nataska
        Participant

Agreed child abuse and rape is sick peter sculley is one sick monster anyone wanting to watch stuff like this will go to prison

Kennon
      Participant

I did seen it at facebook its lady torturing a baby probably 1 1/2 yr old. Includes drowning punching and other abuse you can think of.

Nataska
        Participant

On face book??you can’t find it the Internet police removed most of it also if you search that deep for it they will track your IP and your go to jail so don’t be a sick bastard child abuse and rape is disgusting

Barry Halls
      Participant

As far as I know it was even taken down from the Dark Web. All I could find on the regular Internet was a couple stills.

By the way, it isn’t hard to connect to the Dark Web. It’s just crazy to find sites because the URL’s always change and no search engines seem to be able to keep up.

Nataska
        Participant

There is specific search engines if you know what your doing you can find stuff but if you going looking for this you end up in jail I don’t even wanna see sick stuff like this ffs what sort sick person would???

Aghakhi
      Participant

This video seems to be like something legendary, being so talked about around the internet. But I’m fairly sure that if I somehow got to see it, which I really don’t think it’ll happen, it wouldn’t live up to my expectations, just like every famous gore\murder video I managed to see so far.
      But I have to admit, it’s fame really makes me curious…

I have the Daisy Destruction videos, but for obvious reasons, can’t post them on BG. I understand the producer Peter Gerard Scully was arrested in the Philippines, but not sure about the woman actually doing the abuse.

The Blue Max
      Participant
      Pork
      Participant

I’m sorry but this thread for me crosses the line …. I’m all for free speech and what is shown on this site but ffs child abuse ???? Agree or disagree ???

Pork
      Participant

I’m sorry but some here may think there isn’t a line you can’t cross but for me there is and if you wanna watch shit like that you should be killed and I would be happy to do it

Ohio Redhead
      Participant

Absolutely fucking sick.

lustmord
      Participant

Navigating the Dark Web is simple as there are search engines and link directories to assist you. Since the videos were leaked several years ago they have always been available online shared for free by people. Not something to watch on the clearnet but it has happened.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.