Anyone wanna talk on Whats app?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Anyone wanna talk on Whats app?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SKX26
      Participant

I’m looking for people that want to discuss gore and why they love it on what’s app, or other social media sites, easing my daily boredom by discussing things would be awesome.

Alien
      Participant

What sort of gore do you enjoy most?

SKX26
        Participant

Beheadings, Autopsies, i like most gore really, i love watching natural selection in action when some idiot blows himself up or slips off a cliff and smashes his head in, i’m also starting to become a fan of cartel executions and those well done ISIS execution vids, the high definition quality is amazing, sadly i’ve yet to find a video that actually stimulates me much anymore, think i’ve fucked up my brain watching constant violence lol, how about you?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

You make or female karma? If female how old are you and which type of gore is your favourite?

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

*male or female

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

You thinkin’ that’s a guy with those big boobies?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Lol you’re right it would have helped if I had clicked on her profile.

Anyway when you gonna email me? When you come UK it would be so cool to watch gore videos together. What’s your favourite videos so far?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.