APRIL 8TH TO THE 16TH IS PASSOVER

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics APRIL 8TH TO THE 16TH IS PASSOVER

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Jewish holiday, Passover, is coming up, starting on April 8th and going until the 16th. There are Cristian preachers saying something big is going to happen during passover in the United States and Israel.

So, if I were all of you, I’d be as prepared as I could be before April 8th. As in, get as much shelf stable food in your house as you can and clean water. Also, get are your precious metals right away.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

passover

despy
        Participant

holy shit somehow I don’t think that is a recipe book 😆

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Did you know that during passover, Coca Cola makes a special coke just for Jews? It’s called kosher for passover Coke, and it is made with real sugar! Not high fructose corn syrup which destroys your liver and causes diabetes.

You can tell it’s the kosher coke because of the yellow bottle cap.

kosher bottle cap

kosher coke

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Check this out, this is just stupid and weird. Jews are putting wires above American cities to religiously close off their neighbourhoods. Talk about a waste of time and money.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jewish-eruv-wire-hidden-in-manhattan-religious-carrying-sabbath-2015-10

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

I’d love to see people start tossing their tennis shoes up there to really piss him off.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

That is genius and funny. Quality video.

The lockdown end date (not gonna happen) here is 12th April. 😂😂😂🤪

Anonymous
      Inactive

i love how the jews gather in throngs, and concentrate their numbers, such as the millions huddling in the Stolen Land, and now these identified neighborhoods.

makes it so much easier

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Ever ready.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.