ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS REALLY NEANDERTHALS? THE ULTIMATE RED PILL!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS REALLY NEANDERTHALS? THE ULTIMATE RED PILL!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      Goints: 9,501

neandrthal jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
        TJ
        Participant
        Goints: 43

Wow you really are a vile racist Cunt, and i normally like cunts but you are the worst

Vincit Omnia Veritas
          Keymaster
          Goints: 169,855

Truth has always been racist or anti-semitic to the jew.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@TJ On the contrary, I have no problem if someone is a descendant of the Neanderthals. Neanderthals may be wonderful individuals. I only have a problem with the behaviour of people.

The main reason I wrote this post is because of the confusion over the identity of Ashkenazi Jews.

Black people in particular often times confuse Jewish people and white people, saying that we are both white and both the same people. This post is to clarify that no, we are not the same people. We are decended from different peoples.

The white man is descended from Cro-Magnon man and the Jewish man is descended from Neanderthal man. There is nothing racist or wrong in pointing out the different origins of these two separate peoples in order to end the confusion of other races as to our separate identity and origins. We are different peoples with our own unique traditions and cultures.

Nothing racist about that. It’s only racist if I say I hate Neanderthals just because they were born Neanderthals, which I don’t. I would have no problem hanging out with a Neanderthal and having a beer as long as I liked his or her character.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

It’s interesting to note that the DNA testing website 23andme.com is owned and operated by Anne Wojcicki, an Ashkenazi jew. Why are they collecting all of the goy’s DNA???

(The following taken from internet comments on /pol/)

This is the secret they don’t want you to know. Jews are quite literally a different subspecies because their level of Neanderthal DNA admixture far exceeds that of any other species.

At some point in prehistory, the Neanderthals discovered two truths.

1) Homo sapiens were stronger and more physically adaptive, and

2) Neanderthals were smarter

They realized they could never defeat us by force, so they enslaved us.

This is also why the Jew controls the goyim through trickery. The superior mind of the Jew allows him to do this.

A larger brain means higher intelligence, but also means higher aggression, a heightened sense of paranoia and emotional instability, and a jacked-up insatiable sex drive.

Our entire society is a carefully constructed lie created by the Jews to keep us enslaved & unaware of the truth. We are their slaves. We are the goyim.

Hitler realized this truth and woke up. He acknowledged the reality that all races are slave races to the Jews & implemented a strategy to defeat them once and for all. He understood that the only way to defeat the Jews was to incite a fervor in the goyim, strong enough to counter the rhetorical magick of the Jew, and then seize the opportunity to kill the slave masters while the slaves were still awake.

This is why the Jews have targeted the white race for de-evolution through interbreeding with the lower races. They see us as a threat. The Neanderthal genes that govern the Jewish mind make them absolutely ruthless in this regard. Any threat must be fully controlled and/or neutralized.

Cro-Magnon genes are white genes.

All their gains are cheaply and ill gotten with cronyism.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 24,109
        VIP – Server Donor

I Always wondered about that Jew-Cunt Brother, as he always looked like a Neanderthal ta me.
        And good job B.T.W. On all of your awesome Forum-Posts My good B-C & B.C.Bro! 🙂

Mr Spock
        Participant
        Goints: 1,438

Here’s how to spot someone of Neanderthal descent:
        The top half of the head/face (above nostril level) looks refined & gentlemanly.
        The bottom half of the head/face looks brutal, hard and ancient.

The halves make a whole, but they don’t look like they go well together, there is something disconcerting about it. Look at all the pics above.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

thedre
        Participant
        Goints: 24,109
        VIP – Server Donor

That Piece of Shit On The Right needs ta be shot and quickly before it spreads.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

What’s also interesting is that an Ashkenazi Jew named Michael Bradley wrote a book about this entitled ‘The Iceman Inheritance’. In the book he mistakenly claims that white people are the Neanderthals. When he went to publish the book, all the rest of the Ashkenazi Jews threw a fit because they knew he was getting too close to the truth.

They didn’t want him to publish it. Well, Michael Bradley did ultimately find out the truth about his own people and wrote another book called Esau’s Empire, where he corrected his error and went on to explain that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the Neanderthals.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Correction: Michael Bradley was a Sephardic Jew.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

esaus empire

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Once Michael Bradly died in 2017, they wiped all mention of the books from his website.

http://michaelbradley.info

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

neanderthals jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

white couple

Cro-Magnon couple or better known as white people.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

(Comments taken from the net)

This is why they do not race mix.
      This is why they behave as they do.
      This is why they are 16x more genetically distant from a white man, than a white man is from a black man.

The Neanderthal is still alive! He is in control of all of the other monkeys now.
      He has nearly exterminated Cro-Magnun man.
      And when he is finished he is going to enslave all the rest of the hominids, forever.
      We were his only foe.

You’re not seriously implying that these are the last days of a secret war that’s been occurring for 70,000 years against an enemy we thought we had slain outright?
      Ancient evil, Cannibalism, slavery, rape, death. Things we instinctively know are hallmarks of the enemy no matter what mask it wears.

That instinct is our racial instinct, telling us to identify the evil.
      For fucks sake, is this the final red pill?

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jews

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

neanderthals

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

skull

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

chosen

Banned book by Michael Bradley. You can find it online.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 15,263
        VIP – Server Donor

Do you know of any links to a free ebook or pdf of it?

jsmith666
        Participant
        Goints: 466

Thanks, @theprotocolsofzion, now i have something to do this weekend. I’ll go looking in all my local used book stores for Michael Bradley’s work before I resort to ordering it off the internet. Lately, I’ve been kinda down and a bit of a shut in other than going to work, so I sincerely appreciate you posting this information that’s new to me. Hey, @hopingfornemesis, how are you? It’s been a minute.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@jsmith666 glad to see someone appreciates this type of information.

As far as your situation goes, maybe you need to get a girlfriend, it’ll cheer you up.

jsmith666
          Participant

Yeah….maybe. I kinda like staying single, but maybe promiscuity is wearing on my subconscious.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant
      Goints: 2,453

I’ve always wondered about Ron Pearlman and John Travolta.
      They should star in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@hamburgerbob Ron Perlman has one of the biggest Neanderthal heads I’ve ever seen.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant
          Goints: 2,453

@theprotocolsofzion
          Wanderlei Silva has to have some of that going on too!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Hamburger Bob.
          Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

I wonder what Costanza of Vanderlay says about this theory?

Mr Spock
          Participant
          Goints: 1,438

@Protocolsofzion

Ron Perlman is a KLINGON.

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

Haha.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant
          Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

I suggest something else for Perlman. I would not be surprised if he has black blood as well. Make him darker- skinned ,darker- haired with brown eyes and he could pass as a black man. Swartz ,Swartzenegger ,Schwartzkopf ,Zwart are all Germanic surnames meaning Black and most are common Jewish surnames as well.

I have met Afrikaners (Boers ) who looked like this ie albino blacks. They would never admit they are part-black and probably don’t even know it. Yet they probably are. Read up on the Griqua? .Studies have come out showing that there is a lot of a secret black blood amongst the Boers as has de Klerk admitting he was part – Malay and kept it a secret.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Travolta yes!

karmen40
        Participant
        Goints: 1,637

Ron Pearlman Looks like an albino nigger who has fell asleep in the sun for an hour

@hamburgerbob

@theprotocolsofzion

@mrspock

@hopingfornemesis

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

ape

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

pro magnon

SmokeFerret
      Participant
      Goints: 173

They say Neanderthals originated in Africa. No, they went south into Africa and started fucking these small brained beings in Central Africa. That gave them enough cranial capacity to sharpen spears. Then they started stabbing each other. Now they use guns.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I would love to comment but time and place won’t allow me here yet.

Cromagnon may have come from Africa and formed most modern mankind. However ,Neanderthals are the original Europeans and a proportion of Europeans carry some Neanderthal genes to this day. Especially Germans and Other Central Europeans. The Neanderthal Valley is in Germany if I remember correctly.

Blackhaters won’t like being reminded that most Europeans are mostly Cro- Magnon.

The truth is that our origins are still a mystery and the theories are in a state of flux!
      There are even now Denisovans ! People who were not known of when I was a boy. They apparently became The East Asians or Mongoloid race.

That Askenazim Jews have much Neanderthal genetic material is not really laughable as genetics and history has shown that most Askenazi Jews (Central Euro /Germanic /Khazar Jews,of North American fame are but German/Russian/Khazar converts to Judaism) . Real Hebrews- if not only the Samaritans- are the Sephardic Jews.

Wuhani Muja
      Participant
      Goints: 5,677
      VIP – Server Donor

I’d love to do one of those DNA/Genealogy tests on me.

jsmith666
        Participant

I think about it sometimes…but isn’t our behavior, our goals and aspirations, and the way we carry ourselves now much more important than our ancestry?

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

I noticed you were Gone @jsmith666. Welcome back.

Yep. I guess ancestry AND Environment are both important.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Thanks POZ ,it will be fine and I will read it.

rtNov77
      Participant
      Goints: 31

let ther be Light;

Time 1
      Let there be an Original or the First Interracial Mating. In common sense or rational, that is the Fact.

It is just “Mindset is essential prior setting a device”.

Time 2
      Let there be an Original Explorer from the first Interracial Mating. In common sense or rational, that is the Fact.

It is just “You can have sexual Intercourse with African Male out of Rape by just roaming around the world as a journalist.”

Time 3

Let The fact of probability that if ever the Fact @ some scientist hand by the present Time, What would be the Common sense?
      Is it the scientist Ancestral came from Rape from African or the scientist has an ancestral African Rapist?
      What would be the comfort to accept the Fact? Rapist or Victim?

It only means that Interracial mating produce MUTANT.

Time 4

Donkey is impossible to become Horse by any given Time & Pit Bull is Impossible to become a German Shepherd by any given Time but the Siberian Cat is a family of the Lion? Since the Sun Exposure is the only way become organic like African. Ever since, even if the Owl is quietly preserve @ Iceland it is Impossible for the eagle to become an Ostrich, as well of the aforesaid.

Does anybody knows when?

That is Natural Selection @ natural law that evolution is destined respectively its design by the Environmental demand, but of Specific Origin or Earth habitat Biological Survival Order of Species.

Therefore? African is different species for specific habitat, Thai is Homo sapiens of such…etc… Where most of Hum alike are MUTANT or GMO Genetically Modified Organism… Plate & Zenophon @ Greek is what?…

Means: Jewish people based in history suffered a lot of instance by RAPE CASES that is difficult to trace their Original FACE such of King David & Solomon that once visited by the Queen of Egypt. that is by the present they look like Mutant.

Justice? There ancestry is attractive like Sarah & Rebecca for the Neighbors to avail their Beauties?
      Now, who can holocaust your ancestral MUTANT relatives?…for the last Supper… How about Esther of Persian King? or the Blood line can make someone Beautiful?

“Jewish are the Donors of most FACES as borrowed Time…older than any Beauty of Mind & Soul to boast @ the Present Time as their Grand Children or Influence”

rtNov77
      Participant

Your Face by now can be just like a Jews and your the Jews are just like your Face… of your ancestors… can you Identify your face?…based on the Jewish face. it could be you…as borrowed Face…since One nation against all Hostilities of rape Victims is the RECESSIVE or the RESISTANCE Gene @ History even if the Genes is DOMINANT by nature against all Hostilities…or a tiresome Gene…that the Character or its original Expression is just waiting to manifest only if the Body has enough Time to rest being RAPED or of interbreeding.

rtNov77
      Participant

BTW… Adam & Eve “anabasis” is the last Creation on Earth or the youngest of its Original Formation to Noah… Shem, Ham Japeth…to Nimrod… etc….. Nephilim..or Filipina & Filipino?..heard about it?

Africa is another Thing…in fact…Rationally @ Ecological Product respective og its original In habitation…? of which is Earlier…
      Neanderthal…etc…is the other thing as well

If it is based on Land… always remember that the desert before is the forest by the Present of Geographil Diversity….please check the Functional of Plankton…@ delta River such of Amazon… Does the desert contain Plankton? What is the color of the Desert sand is it all the same around the world? … Was that mean sea shorelines as beaches…?..Thank you for our shared ideas… & checking… fro it could induce Fad Political will…

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      Goints: 2,923

I am completely fascinated by this.

Muh Jews are very crafty beings.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.