Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Are niggers biological based or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Empty soul 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,825

I decided to create this post because it is interesting and stirs a debate that would otherwise never see the light of day…………..and because @asskingforanal (Sphincterpiston#59535) keeps opening the debate with me then running away at the first sign of trouble never to reply again.

Here is the argument between us so far.

Sphincterpiston #59535 says:

.. Now, now… I’m sure the niggrs of Merica are just showin us how much they appreciate bein kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, raped, hanged, etc… Soz I’m thinkin, this is what we wanted all along… Way to go white ancestors, good fukn job..!

Empty soul says:

“.. Now, now… I’m sure the niggrs of Merica are just showin us how much they appreciate bein kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, raped, hanged, etc”

Pray tell, How many of today’s younger generation of niggers were kidnapped, enslaved, tortured, raped, hanged, etc.

If your answer is that historical misdeeds must be answered in the present day and force dealt out against the racial ancestors of those long dead perpetrators I guess I will have to apologise to the present day Scandinavians for the vengeance I must now seek out against them for what the Vikings once did to my people.

Italians too. Sorry I will have to come gunning for you now. Don’t blame me, blame Julius Caesar.

… Well… Lemme see… If you were brutally enslaved for say 10yrs of your life, how long after being liberated from such an extreme situation, would it take you to recuperate your dignity, psyche, social ability etc..?

Lol… Please answer honestly…

Empty soul says:

It would take a while for sure. The problem is though that modern day first world born blacks have never been bought and sold as slaves so your point is a bit silly.

Lets send your own question and argument back at you though. If your ancestors were brutally enslaved for say most of their life by the Romans how long after your long, long dead ancestors were liberated from such an extreme situation, as a result of the fall of Rome, would it take for you personally, in the present day, to recuperate enough so as to to stop behaving like a demented chimp?

Lol… Please answer honestly…

… I should say it would possibly take hundreds of years to fully purge Roman rule from your system, especially if after said liberation, Rome continues to oppress you as 3rd class “citizens”… For roughly 100 years or more after slavery, blacks continued to live under oppressive and violent Jim Crow laws.. I for one, can understand were the anger comes from, it’s a form of Stockholm Syndrome, over 300yrs worth … You talk as if nothing whatsoever happened to these people Empty…I mean… I’d still beat the shit outta black person that I deemed a niggr, but I wouldn’t necessarily hate him for being a niggr… We made the niggr..

Empty soul says:

I keep having to come to the conclusion that America must be both similar and very different to the rest of the white western world.

There was no Jim Crow laws in England, Scotland or Ireland for example. Nor in the rest of Europe.

The vast majority of our blacks are also mostly fresh off the boat ones from within the last 20 years and yet our blacks still behave exactly like your Jim Crow American blacks do.

In Britain race is less important than class from the perspective of social mobility. There is still racism around amongst the populace but British society does not hold blacks down because they are black. In fact they get given preferential treatment via Affirmative Action types systems and the like.

If you are black and you turn up for an interview you tend to get the job, it really is that simple because most companies have to by law recruit a large number of minority people.

The most discriminated group of people in Britain then is the indigenous white working class.

The indigenous British white working class really are third class citizens in their own country. They get pushed to the back of the line for everything, housing, jobs, welfare etc and the libtards make them their pinata for every act of revenge upon the whites the middle class white libtards carry out in the name of social justice.

Anyway, to get to the point. The blacks in Britain have it good and the indigenous British white working class do not.

Guess who then commit’s the most crime per capita?, Yep. The blacks.

Black males make up around 1.7 to 2% of the English population yet last year were responsible for around 65% of all violent crime.

I bet you have also heard about the London knife crime epidemic and all the black on black murders that caused London recently to outperform New York in the murder charts.

Our blacks don’t have 300 years of slavery behind them, or Jim Crow, and yet still behave just like your America blacks.

You tell me then. Since Jim Crow and American society has played no part in our blacks and the blacks in the rest of Europe who all have very different histories when it comes to things like conquest and colonies why do blacks still all behave exactly alike?.

If the histories are different, the socioeconomic situations are different, the societies are different and the help and assistance they get given are different why do blacks still commit more crime than any other race on the planet per capita?

Anyone with an ounce of logic would have to conclude that it’s just in them as a result of evolutionary design because they lived hunter/gatherer lifestyles for thousands of years longer than anyone else thus took on more traits related to survival in that type of environment.

It’s like breeds of dog in that some breeds are more aggressive than others due to genetics. A Poodle is not going to be more aggressive than a Pitbull even if Jim Crow had been the one to raise it.

.. I don’t believe it has anything to do with genetics, Europe has had many colonies in Africa and these occupying countries weren’t always civil with the indigenous population, nor did all of the occupied countries inhabitants accept it… That being said, I’m sure there are horror stories handed down from generation to generation about European rule…. So why wouldn’t they want to take the opportunity to come over and shit on your lawn, as you’ve done to theirs?… If you want to talk genetics, then whites would be genetically predisposed to be most detrimental to this planet and its inhabitants … The majority of our inventions do more harm than good, even the things that started off good eventually get weaponized… The manufacture of most these inventions harm and/or deplete the environment, then renders it useless and/or uninhabitable… We started off with knives, swords and axes, then we invent the bow&arrow, then the crossbow.. The Chinese gave us gunpowder, we invent bombs and musketry(guns) , which eventually led to cannonry that we equipped our ships with, FF a coupla hundred years, we invent the airplane and arm it to the teeth with guns and bombs… And as if the bombs weren’t destructive enough, we up the ante with an atomic bomb, then a nuclear bomb, then a thermonuclear bomb, which just about everybody and their momma has now… Wtf does that say about us?.. Or is this the source of white pride..?

Empty soul says:

@asskingforanal

“I don’t believe it has anything to do with genetics, Europe has had many colonies in Africa and these occupying countries weren’t always civil with the indigenous population, nor did all of the occupied countries inhabitants accept it… That being said, I’m sure there are horror stories handed down from generation to generation about European rule…. So why wouldn’t they want to take the opportunity to come over and shit on your lawn, as you’ve done to theirs?”

The first problem with your argument is that it shows a limited understanding of world history.

I know that American schools only like to focus on white empires and black slaves but world history is full of examples of empires from many different peoples and slaves of many different races. The Mongol Empire, the Ottoman Empire etc. Even the North African Berbers did quite a bit of invading and conquering in their time.

The Ottoman Empire began far early and went on far longer than the white Empires ever did and they bought and traded in slaves of all races, black slaves, white slaves etc and had colonies everywhere.

The Ottoman Empire was not always civil with the indigenous population, nor did all of the occupied countries inhabitants accept it. That being said, I’m sure there were horror stories handed down from generation to generation about Ottoman rule…. So why aren’t the ancestors of those enslaved people acting like demented chimps as the blacks so often do?

Therein lies the biggest problem. Lots of empires, lots of slaves but only the blacks who act like demented chimps and use “da slabery” to excuse their present day behaviour.

As for your disbelief on genetics playing a part here. Do you accept that different dog breeds have different temperaments that are biologically based and independent from learning?. That large breed dogs like Pit Bulls have more testosterone running through them than Poodles or Shih Tzus?.

If your answer is yes, and it should be considering all the scientific evidence supporting it, why is it so difficult for you to believe that human beings might also be the same way?.

-The end.

That’s the end of the argument so far. The question to everyone else is this then. Are niggers biological based miscreants or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?

@asskingforanal

You should also add more here rather than run away like a scared child.

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 7,674

… If you’re going to bring genetics into this, then that would mean white people “genetically” are predisposed to being fags, cucks and serial killers… I don’t believe that, I’m sure you don’t either… So with that, I’ll ask you this… If genetics indeed have something to do with this, then we should have isolated and identified these “trouble” genes by now…No?… I mean… What are the genes that say that you’re going to be a black pos or a white pos..?

@empty-soul

Empty soul
      Participant

@asskingforanal

Actually It is a statistical fact that there are more white homosexuals and serial killers than black ones.

White people are genetically more predisposed to being fags, cucks and serial killers than black people are because white people have lower testosterone levels than black people and greater amounts of estrogens.

The lower levels of testosterone within white people means that they tend to bottle up their emotions rather than become aggressive and let it all out which over time increases the likelihood of mental disorders developing.

“So with that, I’ll ask you this… If genetics indeed have something to do with this, then we should have isolated and identified these “trouble” genes by now…No?… I mean… What are the genes that say that you’re going to be a black pos or a white pos..?”.

Yes. We should have identified them by now if all research into the subject had not been banned and all evidence locked away.

You really need to look up the Neubauer twin study involving David Kellman, Eddy Galland and Bobby Shafran. In fact they recently made a movie out of it called “Three Identical Strangers”.

The triplets were separated at birth and given to different families of different socioeconomic backgrounds in order to test the nature/nurture argument. To test whether or not genetics plays a part in our intellectual and social development and behaviour.

To cut a long story short the results of the test did indeed prove that genetics plays a large part in our intellectual and social development and behaviour. The triplets even had similar intelligence and behaviour and were shocked at how much alike they were even though they had never met each other until adulthood.

Anyway. Naturally I wanted to look at the evidence collected on this study but unfortunately it has been locked away and sealed until 2070. Probably to be extended again on the reaching of that date because they really don’t want the results coming out due to how society will react to it with many scientists and psychologists agreeing that this is the likeliest case for suppressing it.

Anyway, back on point. Everyone knows that there are physical differences between races.

When was the last time you saw a Chinese runner outrun a black runner during the Olympics for example?. Black people have more fast twitch muscle fibres than other races which gives them the edge in physically demanding situations and this has fuck all to do with slavery and mating programmes because America aside even the current Sub-Saharan Africans dominate in physically demanding sports in most fields. Kenya and Somalia almost exclusively dominate long distance running and they had no slave breeding programmes.

It is factually proven that black people are more susceptible to certain diseases than white people are. Sickle cell disease for example.

It has also been proven that black people have greater levels of testosterone than every other race and large amounts of testosterone has been scientifically proven to alter behaviour such as increased aggression and decreased concentration levels, both of which affect learning, intelligence and social development.

To conclude. There is too much information and evidence out there to even attempt to discredit genetics as a physical and behavioural modifier.

If two dwarfs have sex and produce a baby odds are it will have dwarfism. If two people with red hair have sex and produce a baby odds are it will have red hair. If two people with down syndrome have sex and produce a baby odds are it will have down syndrome so on and so forth.

If two people with schizophrenia have sex and produce a baby odds are it will go on to develop schizophrenia. If two people with bad eyesight have sex and produce a baby odds are it will go on to have bad eyesight and need glasses etc.

You would have to be wilfully blind to pretend that genetics has no influence on our physical, intellectual and social development.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant
        Goints: 811

@empty-soul

‘Are niggers biological based miscreants or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?’

I do not believe that @asskingforanal is ‘run[ning] away [from you] like a scared child’; instead I suspect that people tend to become exasperated by your logorrhoea – a common vice amongst alcoholics – and leave you to your own devices after a while. In case you didn’t know: that’s how we treat alcoholics with verbal diarrhoea all over the world. I also believe your antidepressants tend to induce in you a fair amount of euphoria, considering the bravado with which you utter your stupidities, to wit, ‘are niggers biological based miscreants or socioeconomic, environmental based miscreants?’ is a crude dichotomy and serves no other purpose than to betray your own idiocy as it is perfectly possible for contraries to subsist within a given subject to an equal degree. As I have pointed out in the past: sometimes the triteness of the question posed is more revealing than the answers it elicits; and your question reveals your own stupidity. As for the proposition that Africans are more inclined to violence than other ethnic groups, it has to be emphasised that we have before us a gross simplification telling us more about you as a person and your lack of education than the subject matter that you are treating of. This is so because the differences w i t h i n the Negroid ‘race’, if viewed as a genus, are far greater than the differences b e t w e e n the genera of Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid ‘races’. Temperamental variation stretching from the stoically serene to the most despicable brutishness is the kind of anthropological complexity that we encounter amongst all the different ‘races’. Let’s proceed now to your ludicrous claim that that Africans are genetically predisposed to crime. If we look at the black Americans, it is worth pointing out that nearly 60% of them have a t l e a s t 10% European genes in them:

View post on imgur.com

There are pan-African supremacists who tend to view the blacks of America with aristocratic disdain and insofar as they concede that black Americans are inclined to criminal behaviour, they attribute it to atavism of the inferior white genes to be found within the black Americans. From a strictly scientific point of view, this non-explanation is as worthless as your own ramblings. ‘Race theory’ as a scientific discipline has no credibility, and even Adolf Hitler was man enough to concede this fact:

View post on imgur.com

Leaving aside the pseudo-scientific character of race theories, it is worthwhile to dwell for a moment on the term ‘nigger’, which historically has been applied not to the blacks of Africa only, but also to the Irish and the Indians. Even Marx referred to one of his political foes as ‘nigger’, and what he had in mind was the servility of this individual in relation to the Prussian authorities. African slaves were a sought-after commodity because of their extreme reliability, self-discipline, and willing submission to authority, i.e., the kind of servility that occasioned Marx’s ire; such was their reputation for loyalty that when a black slave ran away from his master, his actions were considered irrational and indicative of mental illness. In other words, our understanding of what constitutes a ‘nigger’ is historically contingent and the nature of a ‘nigger’ was something very different to a 19th century observer than it is to a 21st a century specimen of the Lumpenproletariat like @empty-soul. This striking variation as to what a ‘nigger’ is flies in the face of all pseudo-scientific attempts at demonstrating the genetic immutability of ‘niggerdom’. And if ‘nigger’ is merely a euphemism for any socially undesirable element, then there are legitimate grounds for designating you @empty-soul a ‘nigger’ as well, i.e., you have no higher education, you are a drunkard, and your reliance on antidepressants as well as your struggles to maintain your own sanity, i.e., ‘maintenance of my sanity is a full time job for me’ (your own words) leads one to conclude that you would be a fitting candidate as a guinea pig in one of Dr Mengele’s test labs in Nazi Germany. What do you say, ma nigga?

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois

You did your usual trick of running around in circles, engaging in ad hominem attacks whilst avoiding any of the actual debating points and yet you think I’m the pointless one. Lol.

I’m a drunk. I am stupid. I am uneducated. Yawn………….

You have a Mickey Mouse degree in a Mickey Mouse subject and as a result are now unemployable which is why you hate people who leave school, work hard and obtain the things you can only dream of.

You are a legend in your own mind only and the only existence you have is an online one wherein you prance around like a peacock, making sure everybody knows just how pretty your feathers are like some starved little tart and for someone who supposedly finds me boring, uneducated and pointless you sure do like vying for my attention.

I have been leaving you alone because I grew bored with you long ago when I found out just how manufactured your act really is. How you spend so much time and effort carefully selecting every word you utter so as to come across as something you clearly are not.

Had you really found me to be boring and pointless you would have also stayed away and kept your life unperturbed by my worthless existence and yet here you are engaging with a boring pointless uneducated drunken bum. Your time and life then really isn’t as important as you make it out to be.

Anyway. The point of my post was to have a light hearted conversation on the reasons why black people commit the most crimes per capita no matter which country they reside in and regardless of the socioeconomic and political environment, as many different races across the world can attest to, so if you’re not going to attack the actual subject at hand, preferring instead to attack the person, you might as well just move on elsewhere lest people notice just how unimportant your time and energy actually is.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

“so if you’re not going to attack the actual subject at hand, preferring instead to attack the person”

Not quite so, Mr Old Fart, although I know that smelly plebeians like you have a predilection for binary thinking, the following bears mentioning: I attack the subject a n d the person.

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois

“I attack the subject a n d the person“.

Fucking lol. No you didn’t and everyone reading this can see that you didn’t.

Your use of the words smelly plebeian are also fantastic. You are lower middle class for fucks sake, you and your family are one step away from being “smelly plebeians” yourselves.

I have seen this same shit too many times to count. Middle class people propping themselves up far beyond their means via delusion rather than physical reality because the middle class are the great pretenders.

I am a “plebeian” certainly but I probably have far more money and assets than you. I am a home owner without debt and have a good paying job.

I am working class by birth but very much middle class by current financial position. I am a self made man unlike you. I am a success despite my birth position whereas you are a loser based upon yours. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I like how you also used the currently trending buzz word “binary” to describe my thinking. That was very middle class, Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual of you.

What an absolute fucking joke you are. If only you knew that everyone reading this was laughing at you Mr fucking failure.

Many of us “smelly plebeians” are high above you Mr failure due to the system of meritocracy, much to your chagrin.

You know. I was quite happy to allow you your delusion since the online world is all that you have but if you keep insisting on entering my particular field of vision time and time again I will show you up as the Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual fuck that you truly are.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

Let me begin by correcting your grammar, Mr Old Fart:

‘Your use of the words smelly plebeian are also fantastic.’

Your failure to observe the numerical correspondence between the primary noun and the verb may appear as a negligible error, but in the larger scheme of things this is a very serious matter. You wrote ‘are’ instead of ‘is’ because of the proximity of the verb to a plural noun, and this habit of seeing a logical or causative link based on proximity becomes an abomination of the mind as soon as it is replicated in the realm of being with a view to comprehending society and history. As Thomas Aquinas famously said, ‘a small fault at the beginning becomes a very big fault at the end.’ Or as Louis Armstrong famously stated when he landed on the moon in 1926, ‘one small fart here and one giant turd there.’ You see: this small brainfart of yours becomes a gigantic heap of turd when you put all your brainfarts together – and this is why your name is Mr Old Fart.

‘Binary’ is actually an elementary term in the field of anthropology; only a nincompoop such as yourself who never saw the inside of a university would think of it as a buzzword – but it tells me a great about the kind of channels a Mißgeburt like you derives ‘knowledge’ from. I very much appreciate the fact that you embrace your plebeian roots, and thanks for the titbits regarding your autobiography as well. As for the guesswork or clairvoyance forming the basis of your ‘deductions’ concerning yours truly: add these ‘words of wisdom’ to your series of brainfarts.

Your lack of Kultur lends justification to my claim that you are indeed a ‘nigger’. You see: my understanding of ‘niggerdom’ is very much in conformity with the 19th-century view on the matter, whereas your understanding of ‘niggerdom’ is merely an exteriorisation of your own shortcomings, e.g., your lack of culture, your lack of education, and your genetic deficiencies, which you project onto the Africans. In the primitive society they would transmit all their faults to a goat by magical means and subsequently banish the goat. The ancient scapegoat is your ‘nigger’ and your ‘nigger’ is none other than you yourself, Mr Old Fart Nigga.

In other words, you got precisely the kind of treatment you deserved. You uttered stupidities to @asskingforanal while invoking the authority of science and were called out for it.

I must say that I found your posturing with regard to your alleged wealth mildly amusing. And when you said ‘I am a self made man’, you reminded me of this guy, i.e, a quintessential vulgarian, a philistine, and a smelly plebeian:

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois

As I keep telling you, you are only pleasing yourself with this ‘I iz da genius’ shit.

You are not on a website dedicated to Mensa members, you are on a website dedicated to gore and you are not engaging with Mensa members you are engaging with a drunken, worthless bum.

Do you not understand this simple point Mr genius failure?. You are measuring your genius against a “smelly plebeian” and then jumping up and down like a cock starved little whore when that “smelly plebeian” talks to you.

Your life time and energy is so unimportant that you waste it correcting the grammar of drunken smelly plebeians on a random website that has fuck all to do with language use . Fucking lol.

“‘Binary’ is actually an elementary term in the field of anthropology; only a nincompoop such as yourself who never saw the inside of a university would think of it as a buzzword”.

Yeah. Yeah. This old fart has been alive long enough to know that “binary” was not a widely used term to describe others with until modern day middle class libtards made it their latest buzzword so you’re not fooling anyone. Go back to your gender studies you fucking joke.

Your entire argument is that I am dumb. Well…..yes. I am a “smelly plebeian” after all. You established that right from the get. The rest of your rant following was very pointless and rather dumb then and I must say quite “plebeian“.

“In other words, you got precisely the kind of treatment you deserved. You uttered stupidities to @asskingforanal while invoking the authority of science and were called out for it“.

No. That is what your Mickey Mouse educated brain keeps telling you in order to protect your fragile ego. The reality however is that I get under your skin which is why you find it impossible to ignore me and why you keep following me around all the time.

I am such a worthless drunken smelly plebeian and yet you deem me worthy of your time, energy and words. It makes me glow inside……..lol.

“I must say that I found your posturing with regard to your alleged wealth mildly amusing. And when you said ‘I am a self made man’, you reminded me of this guy, i.e, a quintessential vulgarian, a philistine, and a smelly plebeian”.

I must say that I found your posturing with regard to your alleged intelligence mildly amusing too and your response pretty much confirmed that I am higher up in life than you and the way you talk on here and the words you use tells me that you have never had sex before and that you still live at home with your mother.

We plebeian self made men are quite proud of our status because we have to work many times harder than you Mickey Mouse middle class snowflakes to get ahead in life due to not having a mommy and daddy with connections and money.

That you failed in life despite having a mommy and daddy with connections and money makes you less than worthless. You are less than a failure and everybody is laughing at you so please keep your genius coming. Please give us more to laugh at. I fucking love it.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

‘You are not on a website dedicated to Mensa members, you are on a website dedicated to gore and you are not engaging with Mensa members you are engaging with a drunken, worthless bum.’

Speak for yourself only, you old fart. You may be ‘a drunken, worthless bum’ with shit for brains, but that certainly doesn’t apply to all the contributors to this forum. The manner in which you bounce back and forth between the the singular and the universal is quite revealing: it is precisely the kind of slipshod thinking that informs all your ramblings. If you think your reverse psychology will keep me away, you are very wrong. Remember this: I’ll be watching your very closely.

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois

“The manner in which you bounce back and forth between the the singular and the universal is quite revealing”.

“Remember this: I’ll be watching your very closely“.

Your impotent rage is affecting your genius language skills. Lol

You also seem to be forgetting that you don’t exist. When I turn bestgore off you disappear.

It is also odd how angry you are when it is you who stalked and started shit with me. You didn’t have to. Nobody forced you to. Your feelings are your own making then.

A genius like you shouldn’t be so obsessed with a drunken smelly plebeian. You really are lowering yourself here. Lol.

Anyway. I am now going to leave you trembling in anger as you sit there at your computer desk in your underpants as I go on with my real life unperturbed by your agitated online only existence.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

As I pointed out to you long ago: whatever you say about me is based on assumptions, whereas what I say about you is based on facts, i.e., your own confessions.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

–Oh Elliot, my beautiful borderline autistic boy. To quote your own words,

“I will not leave you alone; you just watch your back, you smelly pleb“.

I in turn am watching you always pleb. You will never be free from my sight.

You are not the first prole on this website to try to set me up and as soon as your retardation shines bright and your lies, hypocrisy and double standards show I will be there to magnify and humiliate you always smelly pleb.

I am no longer a daily commenter here on Bestgore but you are being watched always pleb.

I offered to wipe the slate clean last time but you wouldn’t have it so blame yourself smelly pleb.

Good luck with your endeavours.–

Of course you watch me; I have always known that.

For instance when you carefully read all my posts in order to find a contradiction, i.e., going to absurd lengths to track down one sentence not qualified by a modular verb. As it turned out: it was a pointless endeavour.

Any tribulations to which you have been subjected by yours truly have been thoroughly deserved.

I have no empathy for people like you, because you blame others for your own genetic shortcomings.

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois AKA Elliot Rodger.

“As I pointed out to you long ago: whatever you say about me is based on assumptions, whereas what I say about you is based on facts, i.e., your own confessions“.

That in itself is an assumption fuckwit. “My internet wordz beez da truth whereas your intenet wordz beez da lies”. Fucking lol.

To the random viewer we could both be telling the truth or we could both be lying at any given time fuckwit.

I have no empathy for people like you because you blame others for your own shortcomings.

You hate and blame me for being racist but others hate and blame you for being classist, such is the world.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

“That in itself is an assumption fuckwit. “My internet wordz beez da truth whereas your intenet wordz beez da lies”. Fucking lol.

To the random viewer we could both be telling the truth or we could both be lying at any given time fuckwit.”

Your lack of analytical aptitude is once again your downfall: if you are going to accuse someone of lying, you need to provide e v i d e n c e showing that you are dealing with falsehoods. Since you have no such evidence, we are dealing with no more than assumptions on your part.

When I point out that you are a miserable drunkard on antidepressants, I am relying on your own words (cf. screenshot), i.e., there is no common measure, because what I say about you is based on your own words, whereas your b e l i e f that what I say is a falsehood is a just that: b e l i e f.

Furthermore, when I did point out your miserable condition to you, you went to great lengths to both affirm and rationalise your misery in a subsequent post.

You could of course walk the path of reductio as absurdum and say that everything you wrote was a falsehood, but that would prompt one to conclude that you are even sicker than I initially thought.

You see, there is no way out for you.

View post on imgur.com

Empty soul
        Participant

@alois AKA Elliot Rodger

“You see, there is no way out for you“.

There is a way out for me fuckwit, Mickey Mouse educated pseudo-intellectual in that I have never turned away from my problems whereas you have always hidden yours.

I have always stated that I am a drunk and a depressive and have never hidden from that.

You on the other hand have always presented yourself as a virtual peacock of epic proportions. A self declared genius and a legend in your own mind.

So here you are accusing me of lying. About what?. About being a drunk and a depressive?. Fucking lol.

Your lack of analytical aptitude is once again your downfall.

Why would I lie about being a drunk and a depressive when I could lie about being intelligent and studying for a doctorate like you?.

If you are going to pretend to be studying for a doctorate you need to provide e v i d e n c e showing that you are rather than spouting mere internet typed words.

You could of course walk the path of reductio as absurdum and say that everything you wrote was a falsehood, but that would prompt one to conclude that you are even sicker than I initially thought.

You see, there is no way out for you fuckwit.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

It would appear that you are too drunk to follow your own train of thought, let alone mine; and all you seem capable of is to paraphrase what I have written. The latter is a common fault of people who are so blinded by their own ire that they cannot get themselves to construct their own argument; instead they resort to simian-like mimcry, which is precisely what you are doing.

I don’t think it would be possible for you to parade yourself as a genius, because your language makes it amply clear that you have no higher education. You don’t even know the correct present participle of the verb ‘to die’ qua ‘to cease to exist’ which you conjugate as ‘dieing’. Take note of the following: a simple orthographic error is one thing, a proactive and erroneous construction of a word is something else. And this is your own mother tongue, whereas English is my third language.

I am glad that you conceded that you are indeed a drunkard on antidepressants, which was precisely the point that I made. In other words, I had sufficient grounds for what I said (cf. screenshot), and it was confirmed by you. I, on the other hand, can confirm that everything that you have assumed about me has been fundamentally wrong from the very outset, including your ludicrous assumption that I am an American.

You claim that I am a virgin and that I live with my mother, and because I fail to provide evidence to the contrary, I am a liar. This is where your line of argument degenerates into the puerile. I could just easily say that you are child-molester, and because you fail to provide evidence to the contrary, you are a liar. Your problem is that you are incapable of engaging in a debate without reducing the opposing position to the generic, i.e., reductio as absurdum, and in doing so you once again betray your lack of education.

Know your limits.

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@empty-soul

And I have already pointed out to you why I attack you on the basis of your fragile mental condition at the same time as I lay bare your analytical ineptitude. Your life is miserable and instead of empathising with the immiserated members of our society, you dehumanise them. What you write about the black people is utterly revolting to me, and a guy who has no higher education and whose life is so in tatters that the “maintenance of [his own] sanity is a full time job” for him should have it in him to see his own pain in the downtrodden of our society. There is a great deal of poetic justice in this: contrary to the blacks of our society, you have e a r n e d your misery.

Empty soul
        Participant

@elliot Rodger.

All the above is just (yawn), ‘look at me; I am smarts‘, material that says nothing about nothing and it’s the same old verbal diarrhea you always spout every single day (yawn).

“and a guy who has no higher education and whose life is so in tatters that the “maintenance of [his own] sanity is a full time job” for him should have it in him to see his own pain in the downtrodden of our society. There is a great deal of poetic justice in this: contrary to the blacks of our society, you have e a r n e d your misery“.

Fucking lol Elliot. You spend your entire time calling people “lowly educated”, “proles” and “plebs”. You mock those who have “never seen the inside of a university” and insult the language skills of others daily and now you expect me to believe that you are a defender of the downtrodden. I can’t fucking breathe ha ha ha ha ha. Fucking lol Elliot. Jesus.

Your life is miserable and instead of empathising with the working class members of our society, you dehumanise them. What you write about the working class is utterly revolting to me.

You treat the working class like niggers Elliot. That makes you no different to those you hate Elliot.

Defender of the downtrodden. Lol. I would love to be able to open the mind of someone who hates lesser educated people. Calls them plebs and proles and yet somehow convinces themselves of their own moral superiority and protectorate status over the “downtrodden“.

Oh well. I have had my fun for a while. Take care defender of the downtrodden.

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 15,718
    VIP – Server Donor

It is is really nice and refreshing to hear both sides of A Discussion Without You Guys Both Going Totally Ape-Shit on each other. As A Result,, Many could learn from You Two, as these Intelligent Conversations Are Very Informative with Both Sides Presenting Some Excellent Points, I Must Say! And even though you both throw a couple of small jabs, or shots at each other along the way you both have mutual respect for each other by not crossing the line, and that i find so cool. 🙂

And many of These Great Points that you both have brought-up, i would never have personally thought of myself. Therefore it has helped me change my Whole way Of Thinking in regards To Black People/Community and the way that i looked at Them, because of the way that some of them were mistreated many decades ago. And although some continue taking Advantage of the past for Personal gain, (something similar to what Jews and their holohoax-cards did) most others would just rather forget about it, go on with life and continue being good, hard working individuals that get along great with their White Brothers, and Sisters. 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 9,122
    VIP – Server Donor

OFFTOPIC and an attempt to make this a bit more lighhearted. Yet ,I really do want an answer and noone has been able to give me one.

Schwartzenegger,the actor? The surname ? What is its etymology? Does it MEAN he is likely the descendant of a Turkish Moorish Ally of the Crusaders ie a Turkpolier?

Does it mean he is the descendant of a black slave?
    Or
    Does it mean he had dark-complected /dark- haired ancestors like the surnames Boyle or Bruce of the Irish and Scots?

Or does it mean he had ancestors that were from deep dark forests?
    German-speakers and /or people in the know?
    @alois

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant
      Goints: 115,444

How did you become @hopingfornemesis VIP member?

Thanks for the miscreant word @empty-soul and I would watch your back @asskingforanal looks like you have a stalker

Bolshevik Girls
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

What’s in a name they say? In a surname like ‘Schwarzenegger’ there is a great deal, but what it really signifies cannot be determined with absolute certainty, and the following problems face us:

1) Does the surname signify a place?

2) Even if it does signify a particular place, does the surname in question have historical connection with that particular place?

3) What do the elements of which the name ‘Schwarzenegger’ is comprised, i.e., (i) SCHWARZ (black), (ii) -EN (substantival or adjectival suffix) (iii) EGGE, EGG, ECKE (corner in Middle High, Upper, and Modern German respectively) and (iv) -ER (substantival suffix in this case) tell us?

Answers to the foregoing:

1) Likely candidate is Schwarzeneck and less likely is Schwarzeck; both are in South Germany. They do have places called Schwarzeck in Austria as well, but as far as I know they are not inhabited today, but they may have been in the past. You also have Schwarzenegg in Switzerland, which cannot be ruled out either.

2) It is likely, but not necessarily so, because the two main elements SCHWARZ and ECKE/EGG(E) are such common words that it is legitimate to assume that people from different places were able, independently of one another, to conjoin the two; hence you also have the variations Schwarzenecker and Schwarzecker.

3) One problematic element: is -en in Schwarz-EN an adjectival or a substantival suffix, and if the latter, does it signify a proper or a common noun? This is the kind of speculation that could drive one insane, so I’ll stop here. As for etymology, there are attempts at connecting ‘schwarz’, which is primarily an adjective, with the Latin noun ‘sordes’ (filth, dirt) and others have sought to connect ‘schwarz’ with a demon from Avestan mythology, but this is all speculation. Even if we leave etymology aside, what does ‘schwarz’ (black) signify? A forest as in Schwarzwald? We don’t know for sure. Some have speculated that ‘Schwarzenegger’ signifies a person who lived on the edge of the forest and served as a watcher who would warn his community against impending attacks from outsiders. Again: we do not know for sure.

I am not sure if the issue was raised by you in earnest, but I have thought about these matters quite a lot because of my own surname which is to be found both in Central- and Southern Europe. There are plenty of places that I could connect my surname with, but it’s all guesswork. I have been able to isolate what I believe to be its root and I think it signifies the exercise of a violent act or function (possibly in a feudal setting) – but it’s all speculation and ultimately a pointless mental exercise.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @alois. Very much my thinking as well. We will probably never have a definitive answer on many of these surnames etc.Anyway…

Bolshevik Girls
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Do the test with your own surname and see if you can pinpoint your origins.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Donating?
    @seraphim-serenata

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.