Atheism

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Since most of us are raised to be religious… When and how was your journey to break free from your chains? Please share your stories.
      f

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Noah’s Ark really fucking pushed things for me. I was very young (about 5 years old) at the time but I found it verging on the Enid Blyton. What totally fucking finished it for me was the Parting of the Red Sea for Moses. I called “Hoss Piss!” after that one. So I was about 6 years old.
      So I suppose it was those shit stories and then the whole shitfest of God deciding to kill various friends of mine and members of my family over the years. Why would he fucking do that? And sometimes so cruelly too.
      So I smelled a rat early, saw the fairy stories for what they were and then decided even if there was a God… he was a cruel cunt and I would not want anything to do with the fucker.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@lord-wankdust
        C’mon … You didn’t even got to Sodom and Gomorrah?? There is a lot of delightful stuff missing in your essay. I would suggest you read some stuff of S.Saramago as inspiration but I know you already have it on you. Indeed… reading Scripture I first thought he was an evil MF… I don’t even need to point it’s flaws… the hole shit in the beginning is more brutal than anything I ever came across… but is the wisdom of his judgements that really piss me off… Thank god he doesn’t exist.
        On real life… the brutality of wild life also makes you think.
        I came across some of your personal stories, my deepest sympathy for you.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@masterplan “I came across some of your personal stories, my deepest sympathy for you.”

I appreciate your support and sympathy – though I am unsure which tragedy you are meaning.
          * The priapism thing did subside though it was uncomfortable for a few hours and chafed my (then) girlfriend’s vagina something rotten.
          *If your sympathy is directed at the time I swallowed a dental crown and had to sift through my faeces for days until it porpoised its way out… it was all fine in the end as I scrubbed the impacted pieces of my own shit off the crown with the former Lady Wankdust’s toothbrush and the dentist managed to remount it (saving me hundreds of pounds).
          *If it is the time I accidentally drank six ot eight pints of Guinness and had to birth an enormous Guinness shit just off Dumbarton Road in Glasgow as I staggered home in the dark… please feel no sympathy as it was a swift, painless birth and I saw a Carrion Crow usefully pecking the monster the following day as I went past on the bus.

If you are referring to the cruel and needless deaths in my close family (which were either random OR were delivered by a vindictive and cruel god) then hey… cheers man… but it is no more or less Tragic than those Tragedies which all of my BG brothers and sisters have had to shoulder in their lives. I am no different to anyone else in that respect. Just look at what is suffered by the poor fuckers we view on here day in and day out.

Is God a Cunt? Yes. Or this is all just random stuff and we should try to stay lucky.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I’m dying here…tears are running down my face and I can barely see to type. That was a great condensation of my favorite Lord W. tales. Perfect. Even though I already knew these stories, still funny…I really lost it on the bird eating crap, I’ve seen blue jays carry off dog turds because there was still pieces of peanut in them. I bet the jays are glad my dogs are small.
          πŸ˜€ @lord-wankdust

How goes the jam making? I meant to do some more canning today, but it’s so fricking hot here, the stove being on would be disastrous.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I’m jammin’ harder than Bob fucking Marley here. I was jamming so hard this afternoon I actually ran out of sugar.
          It was Bramble Jelly today. Higher juice yield than Raspberries and surprisingly Bramble Jelly takes less boiling to set it than Raspberry Jelly does. Must be something to do with the Bramble atoms or something.
          I’m at the labelling stage now. The Raspberry Jelly was made in three batches yesterday. Slightly different sugar to fruit ratio in each batch. I have made careful notes and kept each batch separate with a post-it note on each jar cluster. I am determined to perfect the Raspberry Jelly in particular as some of the jars I had over the Winter were utterly divine. I wanna make them all like that. So there are three label variants for the Raspberry jelly (Batch 1, Batch 2 and Batch 3 in small writing at the base of each label). I shall narrow the field and find the perfect ratio through tasting. But it means eating the jars in a far from random manner. I take this stuff very seriously – I have a lot of free time though. You should see the fucking labels I designed.

https://ibb.co/mHeKve

https://ibb.co/bCUKve

The Bramble Jelly was made in two batches today. The first was just a straight Bramble Jelly… rounded flavour, very dark (it dyed my fingers purple) but with an intense and tart finish. Really lovely. I made batch 2 of the Bramble with some frozen Elderflowers (I picked them in Spring for this very purpose) and Crab Apples I picked in the long overgrown kitchen garden of a ruined farm steading I found while on holiday the other week. There was also a midden at the bottom of the steading full of old broken Victorian bottles, I found a perfect jam jar (no chips or anything – and no screw top either). I brought it back with me, scrubbed it up and filled it with a pound of Bramble Batch 2, greaseproof paper lid made and held on with an elastic band…

It is very hot here too, I was jarring some of the Jelly this morning in boxer shorts and vest. Got a few spatters of hot, hot jelly on my pale Scottish skin. I put trousers and a long sleeve shirt on pretty quick after that. Jam does get very hot.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust
          I love it! The labels are gorgeous! I love this time of year, fresh veggies that I lovingly grew myself. Nothing tastes better than fresh off the plant/earth. I had my first carrots last week, but peas, beets, cukes, green onions, I’ve been eating for a few weeks. I need to make some pickles, it’s a cuke festival out there! I still have yet to harvest any green beans or tomatoes, maybe another week. I also have a large pumpkin patch that is overtaking my yard. I counted 22 pumpkins, varying in sizes from a nub, to a lg.grapefruit size. I keep two of them, and the rest go to my friends with kids, or grandkids. The kids love them, I have to do something nice occasionally. πŸ˜€ Then there’s my weed garden, 12 beautiful healthy weed trees.
          I have the funniest vision of you standing over the stove in your vest! Is it tartan? *crosses fingers* I would pay for a picture of that, spoon in one hand, oven mitt in the other…that’s sexy. πŸ˜‰

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Thanks @lord-wankdust for reminding me of your stories… I did not forget them πŸ™‚ The jam session is nice too … my Canadian sister often prepare them for me. I have no garden… But I would probably follow @illegalsmile55 lead if I had the chance πŸ™‚

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@illegalsmile55

Vest – black

Boxers – tartan

after a few hot jelly spatters (ahem… careful now…)

long trouser (house pjs) = Black Watch Tartan

long sleeve shirt = Royal Stewart Tartan

I shall get my son to take some photos.

Amitriptyline does its best – but it is limiting and dosing on higher and higher levels of painkillers kills. I envy you your trees. It has been a very long time since… but I know a tree in my back yard would really sort out the worst excesses of the taught, knotted muscle tension and bone-on-bone pain. I could guerrilla grow no problem… but need good viable seed.

lady-lexis
      Participant

I can’t remember ever having a ‘eureka moment’ with Atheism really. I do remember that I never quite had that joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart and the stories didn’t really make any sense to me. I used to ask my Religious Education teacher about things I’d read in my Childcraft encyclopedia and she never had a satisfactory answer. I don’t do blind faith.

I remember telling my mum that I didn’t believe in God when I was maybe in my early teens and she asked me to keep going to church with her until I was 18 and after that, she’d accept whatever I wanted to do. So naturally, once I was 18, I stopped going. Religion is usually an important part of identity for the Irish Nationalist, so I was and still am a bit of an anomaly in my family.

I’ve always said I’m an Irish Catholic Atheist though. I still go to church the odd time with my family when its the anniversary of relatives death, I still go for the Christmas service because I enjoy the music and you can still here me mutter ‘Jesus, Mary and Joseph!’ under my breath in exasperation.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks @lady-lexis
        If you go to church like twice a year you still act like most Catholics nowadays πŸ™‚ . It is my understanding that plenty of Jews are actually atheists but still follow religious rules as a matter of tradition and respect for it’s roots. I never got an eureka moment ether… maybe an eureka year around 15. Luckily I placed superstition along with religion, and never stopped cleansing myself of all that crap that comes our way. Knocking on the wood, astrology, spirits and ghosts, karma, etc. learning of Buddhism also helped me to see another point of view, so I buried them all together. I kept going to church to please the family… my brother is the one who saved me… If he doesn’t go, I don’t have to go ether!! Lol. Poor fucker became very religious 15 years later/10 years ago, and I couldn’t save him.

itsplaster
        Participant

@lady-lexis You’re what my uncle jokingly refers to as a recovering Catholic. Obviously, he didn’t make that term up but I recall him using it before I even understood it.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Does anybody really what’s going on here?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks for popping by, @1purple8 πŸ™‚
        Poppyism is a strange phenomenon… no one is sure what she stands for, a criticism of things or just one among them? I would love to see her naked… I hope this is not an act of heresy, and despite those being excellent words for some… I prefer those that preach responsibility. I cringed with her last words… maybe she is god herself, but I need more than weed to watch her videos.. or at least more weed πŸ˜›

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@1purple8 It’s very good. The internet is so big we can never talk in person, we talk but everyone hears us so we can only talk objectively. Therefore we all end up with that same watered down message “you can do whatever you want” “love yourself” Messages with no substance. Empty cliches followed by God is Real. The internet has become God.
        I’ve realised that all advice is subjective. Therefore i could not advise anyone on anything. This makes the internet useless. But people think it’s fantastic.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@sloth12
          The internet has allowed the spread of ideas that are often shut from the main stream… indeed most of it is bullshit and disinformation but at least allow the true to navigate among them… Until we get censored here as well.

And she is talking about Youtube. We can perfectly have discussions directed at smaller groups… like it’s happens here… and I can talk to my family in a much more frequent and personal way… thru different internet channels. The internet is big… but can accommodate very different needs. The biggest problem is when the internet becomes your doctor… these really require an individual and personal approach.

nazo
      Participant

Well. My mom is religious and has made me go church for 6 years. (I never wanted to go)
      Until earlier this year, I finally just told her in front of her also religious friends that I actually am an atheist and hinted my apparent “hatred” of religion, Christianity in general.
      Since then, she’s left me alone about it. Hopefully she doesn’t bring it up to me again.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@nazo
        Thanks young lady for sharing your very first words with me. I hope you are old enough to be here and I will assume you are. Without any doubt religion (all of them) are absolutely retarded, deserve no respect and the internet is where they come to die. I won’t bring arguments for now… It isn’t my point to convince people… but is high likely your mother loves you very very much, and she loves religion as well… so try not to be rough with your mom. Religion is like imaginary and unnecessary crutches that will restrict your education… but some people are so used to them, in some cases they may do better when not confronted. Without appropriate steps older people can get very hurt when faced with such challenges… and you will probably take the worse as well so be cool πŸ˜‰

nazo
          Participant

@MasterPlan
          Alot of that is true, but I got sick of just being a pushover with that sort of thing. Know what I mean??

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Well… when we see someone doing something stupid we naturally feel compelled to help or advise, especially if we care for this person, but yes, some battles are definitely not worth the fight. I was way more radical on my youth… now, it would be a basic requirement only for a serious relationship, but I don’t intend to get my in one any time soon πŸ˜›

@nazo

svarg26
      Participant

atheism=satanism=zionism. well done, your brainwashing is complete.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I don’t think you are possessed @svarge26 Lol. Indeed many Jews are atheists as I previously mentioned, but atheism in itself has nothing to do with anything but the disbelieve in god. Most Jews are Zionists, but the biggest defenders of the State of Israel are Christians who support their believes in the bible… making them Zionists as well. I don’t know nothing on Satanism but guess what side I support in the Israeli Palestine conflict? May Yahweh protect me from the wrath of you all! πŸ˜›

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I could tell from young that none of the dults in my life actually believed in the teachings of the church. At my confirmation I wore all black, did discreet devil horn hand signs in the photos and picked Maximilian as my confirmation name all to take the piss.

I’ve never subscribed to any religions or new age woo, but I’m certainly not an atheist. Certified Space Cadet. I do like to read religous/mystical material, I even like to keep religious iconography around the house, and I say the odd prayer and give thanks (to what?).

Seen in the paper today that a morgue is being set up beside the venue for The Papa’s visit here. Surely they’re taking the piss….
      https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/morgue-set-to-be-built-in-phoenix-park-for-papal-visit-37184520.html

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@1purple8
        I don’t really get the Maximilian joke as I actually found a few saints with this name.

Atheism often is associated with rationality and the last may impose a number of rules on comprehending the world, but atheism on itself only means no supreme been, meaning you could believe in the after life, souls, the Easter bunny and still be Atheist. Having religious items mean little, as those could be deemed simple superstition but praying means a lot! You may not see him, or her, as the Christian god… but you prey to god whoever he is, so indeed you are no atheist.

I read the morgue is the expectation that lots of elderly people will attend and some will probably die. You just have to see it in a good light.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I went to Sunday School and church often with family members as a child and pre-pubescent.

I was atheist during my adolescence, then became agnostic throughout my twenties. I started acknowledging God’s presence when I was in a bad place after I turned 30.

Now I have a large level of faith in God, though I rarely attend church services or read the Bible.

So I journeyed the opposite way most atheists do.

I respect if someone doesn’t believe. It’s their choice.

God is omnipotent but not omnipresent, which means we still exercise our free will most of the time.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks @justanotherguy
        I guess that makes you an apostate of the atheist faith LOL. Indeed it also happened to my brother as I previously mentioned and it really puzzled my mind. A religion different from my family, the one that don’t knock on your door. I was close to him at the time and non of my arguments sufficed, but I respect him ether way. You should not take as disrespect if I insist on you to read the bible… from the beginning!
        “Can god create a rock so heavy that not even him can lift it up?” πŸ™‚

meeseeks
      Participant

Being raised in a third world country, in South America, where 90% of the people are Catholic, I can’t recall a point in my life when I sincerely believed in God. Then, in my adolescence, I tried some time being an Evangelic, still zero faith. After that, during my early 20s I completely ignored everything to do with spirituality due to the hypocrisy I noticed among religious people, I was an agnostic. Now that I’m almost 30, I’m convinced that there’s nothing everything is random, senseless but it still worth living and trying our best during the time we have here.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks for sharing your opinion @mrmeeseeks I’m from Brazil and it’s my impression most S.A. Countries are 20 evangelical at least. There are benefits and disadvantages in becoming an atheist but one should always seek the true. It is very annoying to feel like one outcast at home tho.

meeseeks
          Participant

@MasterPlan I’m from Paraguay, and according to the statistics we are amongst the countries with the highest number of Catholic people. But it still very well could be as you say about the evangelicals. Still, I agree 100%, it certainly is very bothering feeling you don’t fit in your own Country.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks @1purple8 that was fun… Street fighting church edition is the best. I should say despite my problems with the catholic church… at least they put some breaks in the nonsense. Protestants really go full crazy shit and 95% of what we see in here. Catholics are loosing ground because they are boring. Protestants are not boring at all WTF Lol.

DevonPhoenix
      Participant

My first year in college I was told this is all there is etc the teacher seemed honest and he told us how huge the multiverse or whatever is. Then I read the god delusion and watched Sam Harris debates. I realised that the Wholly Fable was bullshit. Could there be a god outside of any so called bible? I did not find one shred of evidence. I decided if God did exist it wouldn’t have any use or power. Just mutterings of some feminist bronze age cave women making shit up.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Thanks @devonphoenix for adding in. The universe is indeed enormous, I will place a video on it. Any info regarding conflicts with your parents or the religion you come from?? Learning of other religions may reinforce your convictions or may be just a waste of time… I discovered that farce long before I had specific books on the subject. This one of Dawkins is an easy and pleasant read… I’m sure the internet helped you a lot along the way… Never stop researching… the greatest advantage of atheism should be the increased curiosity for things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7yFDb1zOA

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

ΚŽΙ”Δ±
      Participant

personally i believe its what you go through, obviously mixed with your upbringing upon where your beliefs lie. i feel if every person endured enough and simply learned enough that they would also not believe in a god. the cruelty and unimaginable amount of corruption in the world and if everyone focused on the stars and the rest of the universe we wouldn’t be so stuck with something as primitive as religion. honestly, you cant even imagine or fathom how big the universe is and there is utterly 0.0000000000000001% chance a divine being cares and is actively listening 24/7 to the prayers of billions of meat sacks that makes noises and has to kill billions of other cells to sustain their own, also why care about 1 of the billions of stars, planets, solar systems, galaxies and still more we are discovering every day! i guess it just doesn’t effect me in any way if i believe in a god or not and i just wish more people would focus on where humans are going as a whole rather than what one of us believes which is ultimately pointless, as is my opinion. then theres the part of me that contradicts everything. its like the absence of god.. is a god to me in its own way? ahh fuck it. all i know is if anything possible in any way is to be a god, it would be death. even planets die

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Are you a vegan @corbinyo ? πŸ˜›

Thanks for coming by but I happen to disagree with many of your points. On a personal level it’s as much or more important than what BG does for us. Just like people drive more responsibly after witness a bunch of car accidents, Atheists are more concerned with their safety when they learn there is no guarding angel protecting them. On a social level… I was hoping people would share their struggles in order to advise others.
        I do believe education is key to get rid of this evil and I agree with your numbers but with so many people turning to flat earth(and other shit) on recent times the size of the universe is not a compelling argument… we can’t see it, so most people don’t believe on it, and primitive societies with highly developed astronomy were highly religious as well, Astrology is another bullshit that pray on the knowledge of the celestial bodies and won’t phase any time soon.
        I’m confused with your end argument and the troubles with this world can easily be attributed to the godless and faggots… well, and the devil himself. The people do needs to be properly educated if we want to archive a better future… Sorry if I sound a bit rude with my words… I’m struggling with this reply, and my English sucks.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      Atheism is not having him to blame, to ask for help or give us hope. “There are no atheist in foxholes” as the quote states. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and being so honest, I’m sorry you went thru so much shit but I’m glad you made it alright. Your agnosticism leans much more to the religious side. Ask me if you want to know more… I will not preach to you unsolicited but I honest believe we can do better without god… most of us.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      I would call myself skeptical and atheist, yet it doesn’t necessarily imply all of the following: I don’t believe in a supreme been who oversees and protect us, nether in karma, astrology, bad luck, afterlife, spirits or ghosts, miracles, pseudo-science, etc Believe in nothing is a bit misleading… You could be arguing the everything came from nothing issue… but is a bit tricky subject. I can’t really approach your views since you don’t follow any major religion meaning I don’t really know your views to respond to them… but I do believe in honor, loyalty, ethics, altruism, love etc. Most you-tubers on the net are indeed very brutal to religion when approaching the subject… but this guy I’m posting here is very friendly and might be able to enlighten you in some points, I do not agree with all his views and videos but it’s worth looking up. I should mention regarding your initial comment… I’m a bit surprised on the blaming god subject… It was my understanding most people simply feel abandoned by god in such situations.

svarg26
      Participant

atheism has you all believing in all things beginning with, “the theory of”. oh the horror of faith.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      Dew, it wasn’t my intention to create a debate or confrontation… I placed this post for Atheist to express their personal stories and theists learn a bit with it. I’m in favor of respecting people… but I’m also in favor of mocking religions for what they are… A shit ton of nonsense that corrupts our laws, our values, our rationality… Why didn’t you include Muslims in your list?? I see US clearly as an theocratic state and the vast majority of scientist are Atheist. The teaching of creationism in schools, the prejudice against homos, abortion rights and the lack of rights for suffering dying people to take their own lives are good enough reasons to combat this evil… but there is much more… I dare say I see @justanotherguy story in an absolutely opposite perspective. I will do my best not to offend those that come here in goodwill… but I will bring ‘offensive’ material for the show.
      God can’t be disproved, so the atheist community long implied god is a invisible unicorn that can’t be disproved as well, as for mythology… these were gods my friend. Thor belonged to the Vikings(Nordics), Zeus to the Greeks… those religions have been crushed by the sword and only a thin line separate religion from cults… this is the way our societies discredits them… and I pray our currently religions become mythology as well.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Ain’t you an investigator @svarg26? Theories are the result of the debunking of hypothesis… and these theories can always be debunked as well, once something credible research comes along to do it… That’s my understanding of having an open mind.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      I appreciate you popping in Dew and our conversation serves everyone… it just gets me concerned that when people here disagree they tend to take it very personal, and religion is the most offensive of subjects so I really hope you don’t get offended with my words… your input actually helps my case, but I don’t want to make my friends look bad… You may ask what ever you like… I will be happy to exchange with you πŸ™‚ On your previous points… X, Y or Z… any religion is OK, but as long as you believe in SOMETHING. You didn’t mention the last bit, but that’s what most people think, Atheists are often viewed as immoral and untrustworthy and there are still laws in place in many states that actually forbid them from holding office.

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan i got a nikon p900 pointed it to the sun, moon and stars and realized instantly that god is real and science is fake as fuck. investigation done. atheists are retards that have never tried to figure out shit. they wait to be told. there is no cure for stupidity.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@icecreamlair
      Dew, I had to come back to address this… I was not comparing my values to yours. I’m talking generally…”Immoral and untrustworthy”. People often believe one can’t have ethics without fear of god or the guidance of a holly book… I was using our conversation to address points you may not even be familiar with… I’m just talking of atheism philosophy and absolute morality… don’t take it personal… and thanks for watching the last video πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

So far we can agree you have a very nice camera πŸ™‚ but be careful when pointing it at the sun. Haven’t you been able to see planets as well? or the firmament? I’m confident you can see god in a plastic bag dancing with the wind… and I agree with your last sentence as well πŸ˜›

I heard from you @svarg26 you are expert at cultivating tobacco. To you believe in assisted/guided evolution or intelligent design??

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan what i see, you clearly don’t. it’s much better to make silly jokes than to look for yourself. i can zoom into stars that science says are hundreds of millions of miles away and see intricate detail. it shows exactly what it says in the book of enoch and in genesis and nothing like what science says. when scientists show pictures of the stars they show oil painting looking pieces of shit, that simply don’t exist in reality. believe what you want. i know that you are too afraid to look for yourself. you agreed with my last sentence.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I’m not running away from the subject @svarg26 … I just thought you were more confident at biology. 83x magnification is childish when compared to the shittiest amateur telescope. This is an excellent hand held camera.. to get birds in the distance, not to observe the sky. I can’t see shit now that I live in London… but even here I can see the ISS… with my naked eyes. I suggest you to try. https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

If you want to stick to scriptures… I will start bashing at them, for your own good… I hopes to save your soul πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan “I suggest you to try. https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/”. i did say that you were too afraid to look for yourself. thanks for agreeing with me again. let nasa tell you what to believe. you evolved from a fish/reptile/ape anyway. good for you, genius.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

For those that are too prejudiced to even open the link… It gives you the timetable and where to look in the sky depending where you live… and you can see the ISS with your naked eyes!

I’m confident you are Catholic @svarg26 … so scriptures are the way to go! I need a few min tho, but even the Pope admitted the theory of evolution is correct… and the big bang too!

I hope this one doesn’t burn your eyes πŸ™‚
      https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/pope-would-you-accept-evolution-and-big-bang-180953166/

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan traveling at over 17000 miles an hour, i wonder why the astro-nots don’t feel any g-force. oh that’s right, it’s all relative. those pesky theories again. look up and tell me when you see the iss, pip squeak. good luck.

i’m not catholic either. i am no denomination.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@svarg26
      I did… many times! It goes above our heads around 16 times a day, everyday, but you can only spot it in the dusk or down. I also loved watching meteor showers and other astronomical phenomena… but again, I can’t really see those in London because of light pollution. I’m not going after your specific demoniation (lol), but thanks for being honest. I hope the links I brought so far helps you somehow, I will bring more content later… Your soul is not yet lost. πŸ™‚

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan really? i have trouble seeing a boeing 777 at 35,000 feet flying at 950km/h. good for you.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I hope you are not trolling me @svarg26 … I could be better spending my time sinning. First, the reason why you can only see it in the twilight is because it is still night over here… but the object in the sky is receiving sun light… otherwise, yes we can’t see it… as the many others flybys it does throughout the day. The ISS is not illuminated on the outside.
      That’s what I often see …

I don’t think this boy works for NASA

Really nice camera indeed! I saw other videos and I’m actually impressed… but I can’t confirm if this one isn’t fake.

svarg26
      Participant

@MasterPlan all of your videos are fake and can not be replicated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK_kWN0BsKs NASA Balloon Mission Launch. there’s your space station, pip squeak.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Thanks for the balloon Svarg, it was actualy funny πŸ™‚

Sorry for the long delay… I’m sure you don’t give a f*** about the following video, and is long as fuck, but I’m also sure it can be a great experience for those that live in a globe.

@svarg26

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.