Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions – I Knew It

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions – I Knew It

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

Attention Preference to Users in Vulnerable Conditions

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Peeps with knives cutting off their ears are first…. then peeps looking for their ears w/long sticks…
      then peeps w/ beer bellies….

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

….then some lame foosball team…. then fuckers w/bad backs using their annoying metal detectors…
      finally chicks with short dresses wantin some upskirt attention….

Mr Spock
        Participant

Yes I think you have totally nailed this one Lucy.
        People who have cut off their ears, followed by ppl looking for their ears with long sticks, should always come first, when you are evacuating the Titanic. After all, without ears, you can’t hear the fellow on the tannoy.

Then maybe the pot-bellied ones, because although they are not fit, they can at least hear.

So if you are a man and you want to get first priority on the lifeboats, then cut off your years first.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I don’t see anything wrong. This sign for mental disability have been used for decades.

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

Is being a woman a mental or physical disability? Both? Hahaha.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Countries worldwide (especially Latin countries) are trending on creating women police stations, to deal specifically with women and women affairs. How are women affairs different? Most laws are already gynocentric. There is a great deal of incentive to attract women to work for the police force , but still there is no trust that regular police stations would care for women complains?! The result is similar to the drug wars were police would be financially rewarded to be dealing with drug cases or US A private prisons that do their best to extend their guests stay. Women police stations overflow with fake claims trying to demonstrate they are needed and everything becomes hate crime. Judicial system makes no reserves saying they will always be looking to protect the well been of the child, but immediately pair women next to them. Both for sure, hahaha! Mans reports of being physically assaulted are commonly disregarded as jokes. “How could she possibly be a threat to you?” A man looses both his arms and still won’t be on that board. hahaha 🙂 😛 🙁

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.