AWALT – Woman Busted on British TV for Using Her Kid as Weapon Against Man

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies AWALT – Woman Busted on British TV for Using Her Kid as Weapon Against Man

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

In the U.S., about 4 million children are wrongly identifying their biological father. The share of children having false paternity beliefs is plausibly estimated at roughly 5% in high-income Western countries. The number of men in the U.S. who falsely believe children to be their biological children is probably over 3 million. Whether attributed to ignorance or faith, these false fatherhood beliefs could easily be enlightened with cheap, scientific paternity-testing technology.
      Fellas spread the word. MGTOW

@llyounghitlerll

Yep .this is right.good thing is that almost all women though are faithful when it comes to kids. They did studies in africa where a tribe has marriages but there is no prohibition on affairs.everyone can fuck around and everyone does.however only five percent of children or mothers had kids that were not their husbands. Even the wives that hated their husbands still hardly ever passed off kids as being husbands when they were not.

Thats good news.your girlfriend or wife might screw around but in general she wont lie to you about your kids.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Uhhhhh,this is not good news buddy. “Only” 5% = about4 MILLION children wrongfully calling men dads who are not their real dad.

@llyounghitlerll
      I see your point.four million is a lot.im only saying i would take five percent odds over like thirty three percent ie one out of every three kids is a bastard.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

MGTOW teaches males not to play,period. You can’t lose if you don’t play. 😉

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

ishtar the female goddess was quite an evil deceitful cunning and manipulative goddess. you see this in all female humans who were crafted in ishtars image.

She can be as seductively insatiable as she wants…some men can’t be seduced…women can’t resist trying a glower…as they know it sees right through them…there’s always a slight panic n need to be accepted in their voice when you look at them n into them like that…be unimpressed..

CryBaby
      Participant

This lying, cock carousel riding whore also promotes the English bad teeth stereotype.

Mr Spock
      Participant

That is one ugly trout. I’d rather be single than have to come home to that every worknight.
      Her ugly teeth are not her problem.
      It is her dark, ugly soul.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

“It is her dark, ugly soul.”

Dead on.

John Nigger
      Participant

I glad the host called the whore out on her evil wicked nature. Society praises her behavior even encourages it. Won’t this cunt and others like her be in for a rude awakening if hell is real and God won’t give them a pussy pass.

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

This shit happens all the time on the Jeremy Kyle show,he is a first class prick,he gets people on his show,winds them up and then let’s all hell break loose,

Ps I’m British and I don’t have bad teeth

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

The one good thing about Kyle is he’s no cuck. If the guy deserves hell, he gets it; if the woman deserves hell, she gets it too. He’s quick to point out when women are “crying” on the stage and then the next second they have a perfectly calm face with no tears. Kyle calls it as he sees it and isn’t scared to get in their faces which is probably why he wasn’t that popular in America; he doesn’t pander to the bleeding-heart liberals and their gynocentric society.

You may think I sit and watch these shows but I don’t. However, when I’m bored I do look at the clips like these on Youtube because they can be entertaining and sometimes very enlightening. 😉

The first thing that came to my mind after I saw the video was – how is this guy even allowed to have a show on TV? Does he not know you are not allowed to challenge female privileges by treating both genders equally, and if a woman if found to be a bitch on the show, your role as a host is to interrupt everyone and twist it around to somehow lay blame on a man? And if you can’t do it, then you’ll be fired from the show and replaced with someone who can, or the show will be cancelled all together and scrubbed from all knowledge. But then I realized I really haven’t been to Europe in a long ass time…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@happy

Like I said in my post, he didn’t go down as well as expected in America where the whole system is totally in favour of the woman. As much as this show is really for the unwashed masses, Kyle does try to be a good guy and has a genuine interest in helping those who really need it. Obviously there are ratings to consider and he plays a good game getting the crowd going, but believe me, nothing gets past his beady eye; he’s really good at spotting the fake-ass bitches that are trying to play the guy. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen him encourage a guy to take the role of “Dad” to kids they’ve been proved as not being the father of. He asks what they’ll do, of course, and if they say they will then his team does their best to help out. When it comes to disputes over children he really does put the kids first. I can’t sit through his shows as the build up to everything is just boring but the clips on Youtube sometimes make fascinating and entertaining viewing.

With regard to Europe I assure you that it’s still much in favour of the woman (at least in the UK) but the tide is definitely turning and the sluts out there are starting to have a bad time with some things. The libtards with their 87 genders and 23 varieties of non-gender-specific, LGBTQXGIUFCHJGHUYTXXXTCTK deviants, along with their hedonistic, I-don’t-have-to-answer-to-anyone attitudes, are still making a fuss when anyone shows any kind of dissention towards them but even that’s starting to wear thin with the crowd. Maybe Europe is waking up a little faster than North America but to be honest there isn’t a lot that can be done as far as the system is concerned. With Big Brother, X-Factor, Strictly-Come-Dancing, Eastenders and Coronation Street being broadcast on tv more times in a week than the (fake) news, the plebs are too far gone in their little world to take any notice of what’s really happening. The only solution is MGTOW; cut these fuckers off where it hurts i.e. in the wallet. If women want to be equal then let them do it independently and not keep falling back on the cash cow with the X chromosome.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

He’s a grand chap is Jeremy, remember when the tabloids exposed his cocaine and hooker habit, did him no harm because he’s a buzzer.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Have you been under a rock? Promiscuity is encouraged everywhere from the divorce industry to planned parenthood. Hell even on this site people are saying its ok to be a slut. Look at Victoria secrets clothing. They are sexually suggestive and if you don’t see it than you’re part of the problem

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

I don’t care what females do. I love sluts. Women hate them. Look at my post above to see the paternity fraud that is rampant and society overlooks and condones it.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.