AWALT – Your Wife Is Cheating On You, You Just Haven't Found Out Yet

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies AWALT – Your Wife Is Cheating On You, You Just Haven't Found Out Yet

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 43 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 1 week ago.

• Author

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 65,945

AWALT - Your Wife Is Cheating On You, You Just Havent Found Out Yet

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

Look at the feminist filth reacting to this shit:

Feminist Cancer

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 14,914
      VIP – Server Donor

Well, i’m very happy that he sued her and won, but that will never give him all those years back, and that is the sad part that people seam to sometimes forget. And i don’t mean You Mark, as i know you better, but it is quite sad when you think that all of these years while e was raising those kids he could have been doing something completely different with his life, instead of making all the sacrifices that Most Good Fathers Do Everyday for their kids.

And what i mean is always going without things or places you wanted to purchase or go see, just to make sure that the kids always have the very best of what they need, or want, let alone spoiling that Cold, Cold Cunt for destroying his life.

I Hope that the True Biological Father, Or The 3 Different Fathers for that matter which at this point (would not even surprise me one bit) Got Fucked Real Good By The Government, for cheating on his taxes all these years, and Paying No Child-Support. And also for Playing The Game For Years. But i betya that he probably was nothing but a fucking low life Welfare-Case, that had Zero Money, but Had a Huge/Monstrous Carousel Pleasing Horse-Cock on him.
      Fucking Goof Just Fucked Those Poor Innocent Kids, for life along with the Man Who Supported them for Years. 🙁

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I Cannot believe the 3 comments, as 2 of them were surely written by Other Carouseling Whore’s like the Whore Mother of 3 Little Innocent, but (True Little Bastards) In Every Sense Of The Word. That Are, or did do the same thing as she did, and 1 of them from (A Fucking Cock-sucking Cucker) Who Does The Same Thing As The Mystery low-life cocksucker.

They should come-out with **Carouseling Counselling** so these Piece-Of-Shit Whore’s can claim innocence saying that it is a disease, and not their fault. Fucking Joke This Is. Just Some More Good Parenting Skills and role modeling from a poor innocent pussy-passing cunt!

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 2,594

that’s three happy and healthy kids without the retard gene. alternate title: dad unhappy children are not cursed with a short shit spastic life.

coffindodger
      Participant
      Goints: 685

Yea, this guy had to be a complete moron.. To be fair I know plenty of guys who take off their wedding rings at the bar. I’m not really sure who cheats more, but I think women are more cold and calculating about it. The statistics say it’s about even on both sides as far as cheating. I think they’ve even found women cheat slightly more than men.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  coffindodger.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,874

Svarges wife is different…….

svarg26
      Participant
      Goints: 2,594

she’s different than your rubber wife.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Are you talking about his wife, or his Rubbermaid, lol. 😉

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26

So His Cat Nigel Is Not Real, but made of rubber?? lYUNGHITLER, so he was not making plans for Nigel if he is rubber then! What i lying little bastard!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@lYUNGHITLERl

Oh Man,,, i am so happy to learn that @svarg26 Wife Is Different, cause That means that i am not alone anymore, Being that my wife is also different too. 🙂

Still feel really bad for that Man’s live and all the years that he can never get back. 🙁

xunseenx
    Participant
    Goints: 620

not all women cheat. some of us take our vows seriously. …and then get cheated on and left by a sad sack husband. meaning, gender has nothing to do with cheating. poor dude in the article, i do feel for him. i would not want to raise someone else’s rotten crotch fruit, either.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 6,885

@xunseenx
      Coffee came hurtling out of my mouth on ‘rotten crotch fruit’. Yeah, that’s dirty dealing, she’s a cunt.

xunseenx
        Participant

a cunt, indeed. well, to look at the bright side, since this made national headlines, anytime a future prospect googles either one of these peoples they’ll get hit with this. so the cunts future fucks know she is dirty dealing, and the dude’s future fucks know not to settle down with this guy unless they know they are done having kids. and, also, don’t fuck him over. lol

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

One Whore Destroys 4 Males Lives Just Like That 4 Kills With Zero Bullets,,, Super-Cunt!
        Cause Like I Said, And Must Say Once Again, As (4 Males) ,,,, *FOUR* In This Situation Had Their Lives Completely Turned Upside Down, in A Blink Of An Eye. And If She Has Any Regrets, it’s that she has to pay him money giving Zero-Fucks I’m Sure About The Kids, Thinking To Herself,,, They Will Get Over-It. Fucked-Up Eh?? And As For That Fucking Whore,,, Well She Lives-on To Carousel Once Again, And Fuck Another Man’s Life in the process! 🙁

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I Agree @illegalsmile55 as it make me crack-up also, never heard that expression also, it’s right up there, and as good as the two words Carouseling or Cucking, lol. Good one @xunseenx 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Rotten crotch fruit, lol, funny dat!;)

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

Here’s what a male stripped noted on ‘Reddit’s “Ask Men”:

All Women Are Cheaters

xunseenx
      Participant

i’ll agree with what this male stripper said. BUT, you have to think about the fact that the women frequenting male strippers probably aren’t the greatest example of upstanding women out there. same for the males who frequent female strip clubs. or the males who frequent hookers.

if someone, male or female, knows they want a partner with a nice moral compass, they probably shouldn’t be trying to meet people that frequent places like strip clubs or bars or so on. not saying that the people who frequent these places and activities are bad people. just saying that they probably have a more loose idea of fidelity than someone who doesn’t. not in all cases, but yeah.

basically, males and females both can be real shitbags. one gender is no better or worse when it comes to being dirtbags.

Mr Spock
    Participant
    Goints: 976

In the 2nd from top post of this thread, the three comments are the biggest Manginas or stupid Feminists (same difference) I have ever heard from. If I was Friends on Facebook with any of them, I’d remove them in an instant.
    Low on IQ and the biggest cucks ever.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

Cheater

There are two types of married men – those who know they are being cheated on, and those who kid themselves.

lady-lexis
      Participant
      Goints: 1,240

I love telling my husband this, although the conclusion I have to draw from it is that I don’t know I’m cheating on him either? Trippy.

Strangers on the internet always know more about my marriage than me, I have come to terms with that.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m still trying to figure out the pic….is that her wedding ring that’s being pointed out? I’m now in serious mode: I thought/think it was/is a rubber. 😛 I’m really baked right now, so it seems super funny to me…..whatever it is.

So, does the little man know if you’re faithful? Or not? Do his tears still taste as salty as ever? When they cease to be salty, he’s probably screwing around on you. 😀 I know, it makes absolutely no sense, just going with the flow here.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant

I thought it was a rubber too!! Where DO our minds go?! But yes, I suppose a ring would make much more sense in this context. Although it would be nice to know that your wife is being safe while she’s getting the D elsewhere; that would be of some comfort.

I think my hubby is pretty much assured of my faithfulness. At the very least, he is assured of how much I dislike every man, woman and child that I encounter and also assured that I am far too lazy to pursue any D but his, and that’s because he lives with me! That’s as far as I go for cock these days.

@illegalsmile55

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 3,272

@lady-lexis
        You could not be more correct. Cheating on ones significant other is for the young and energetic. Fortunately I have a female mail carrier who comes right to my house at 3:15 pm 6 days a week. Were it not for this convenience, cheating would be a huge pain in the ass.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Do you have a slot or a box? 😛

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        Goints: 8,773
        VIP – Server Donor

A fifi 😀

lady-lexis
        Participant

@dan-a-conda
        I am extremely envious of your set-up. Maybe if I had a sexy mailman with a nice, full sack to give me a special delivery every day, things would be different! Unfortunately, I have a lady postworker who is on whatever part of the autistic scale that is right before full ‘tard so while she might be up for it, I don’t know whether or not she would fully appreciate it. Also, there is a chance I might be prosecuted.

6 days a week though? The guy who comes to check the gas meter every 3 months is a better prospect for me. That’s about my speed.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

If it is a ring she has man-fingers!

@lady-lexis

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Nah… She likes cars and is good with her hands. It is just a spare o- ring she carries around for quick repairs.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Man-O Man funny how the kid in the middle could have easily passed for his own seeing that he looks like him so much.
    What a disgraceful Kunt to have completely ruined that Man, and the kids being forced to tell them who their real Father-s are. 🙁

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

AWALT

coffindodger
      Participant
      Goints: 685

ROFL. I’ve known so many cheating bitches. Married women sucking my dick and me fucking them when their husband is sleeping downstairs. Or girls getting passed around like a dollar bill. Relationships are such a joke. It’s funny how much I didn’t know about it when I was younger. Now that I think about it, sleeping is a good euphemism for what a lot of these married guys are doing.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  coffindodger.

Andrew256
        Participant
        Goints: 866

Simply fucking without an emotional attachment is acceptable pass time for a married individual, because it’s just a medical procedure, like masturbation, to relieve stress. The joke is the societal norms that tell us it’s taboo and making us shameful of it. Oh yeah, only weaklings suffer because of jealousy.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

AWALT

AWALT

Andrew256
    Participant
    Goints: 866

Biological relation doesn’t mean shit. Family is who you spend time with and care for, not who shares some of your genetic code.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

All Women Cheat

Jack
    Participant
    Goints: 574

This is absolutely fuckin appalling. People like this make me wish there was a hell so they can eternally suffer like they fucking deserve. Rotten fucking cunt.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

AWALT

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Don’t go upsetting Bubba now!

God is a liquid
        Participant
        Goints: 300

@hopingfornemesis , that’s Tyrone. Bubba is third one back in line 😛

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Haha. If that is Tyrone and he is anything like The actor Tyrone Power then the lovesick phoneholder will be fine keeping his girl.lol
        @godisaliqiud

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant
      Goints: 97,844

oh my gawd, this meme is fucking hilarious! @happy funny cause it’s true

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.