Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

my sister chose today to redeem her birthday present 🙄

View post on imgur.com

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

Did you take her to that interesting park?

despy
        Participant

no but actually had fun time. I didn’t really drink alot as I had planned on returning home that evening but she got all pathetic and whiney and for whatever reason I rewarded it by crashing on her couch. woke up and spent whole day in yard digging up thatch and laying seed and planting.

I really enjoy doing stuff like that so that was cool ,drank alot . Her husband returned next day and I was rewarded with a kick ass delicious meal his mom prepared, she is wonderful lady and even better cook.

Wow was it ever delicious. Needed that and well totally fulfilled my coupon and aside from that momentary whine we got on really well. Normally I hit my limit and must bolt but I think fact I am hating house at present time had alot to do with it

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

It sounds like you should be hanging out with your sister a little more often, aside from the occasional whine, at least things felt normal for a bit.

despy
          Participant

normal? never that. She is too hyper and I am not like that. We laugh and have fun but then I hit the point of being done and need to escape

She really tries my patience. Like I was awaiting this epic meal and it wasn’t happening until around 7. I had already spent two full days with understanding I was leaving after dinner

I eat and run my laundry to car and come back up and in that time she has cozy nest assembled on couch and then points to her spare bedroom and had cleared all of her shit off the bed and it looked really cozy with dim lamp for ambiance

then she made sad face. Whys she gotta do that?

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

I’m sure she spent those same 2 days prepping and thinking you’d stay the night, so of course she was gonna throw you that sad face. They usually work against me too 😂

Next time maybe put “4-5 hours max” on that coupon or something.
          Seems like something you’d see on a show though, about to make your getaway and then you hit a snag.

despy
          Participant

that’s the thing I went saturday afternoon and didnt leave until around 9pm Sunday and it still wasnt enough!

she was like one of them crazy coupon ladies, abusing it. Next up is Christmas and she just may have earned actual gift

And she fake cleans. One of those that “accidentally” loads dirty dishes into clean dishes dishwasher 🙄

and of course she had clothes left in dryer when I went to put mine in. vacuum was returned to closet, but then when was it last taken out?

Her house is tidy but she is capable of so much more, but then she will spaz out and go kung fu on entire place, painful to watch

She is best observed in small doses

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

Oh man, that sounds like this lady that I know, except she’s a hoarder, a cat woman, and is a talkaholic.

Yep, whenever I take her to the store, she’s that lady that you don’t want to end up behind in the checkout line. Plays dumb and tries to use expired coupons as well.

Practically have to drag her ass out of that line because she starts talking to the cashier after she has already paid.

Getting off the phone with her or leaving after dropping her off is always extremely difficult.
          “Ok I really gotta go”
          Can’t be said enough 🙄
          She always respond with “wait, let me just say one more thing” or “before you leave, please come say hi to the cats first, they miss you”…

illegalsmile55
          Participant

We all know one of those ladies…You’re too nice Hamburger-Doodle. Don’t ever except a dinner invite from her!

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55
          I’m with her right now, coming out of her dermatologist appointment and she’s talking right now. 😂

illegalsmile55
          Participant

BWAHAHAHA! Maybe she’ll offer to pay your way on an all inclusive vacation?

Empty soul
          Participant

@desp

Perhaps it is just me but did it not occur to you to just ask for the recipe of the food you are clearly quite taken with thus circumventing any and all vexation whilst focusing entirely on the grub. I would have.

You then recreate the delicious food free of vexation whilst wolfing it down with a bottle or two of red wine. Job done. That’s how I live my life.

despy
      Participant

I promised my sister I would come over today. She just sent me message she is going to grill hotdogs

I sent her our algorithm fail video she says “eww I am not watching that”

I said you must or I am not coming over , she said “ok”
      I said you will be quizzed

(10 minutes later)

“Ok I watched it. Gross. We will not have those kind..”

What brand were they?

“John Morrell”

🙁

Gotta go

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

In approximately 10 hours from now I will be boarding a plane to California! Yay! Just for a few days.. Good Lord willing I will return late Monday evening. Stay safe 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.