B.B.B.B.B.B.B. = ,,US,, Babies Being Born Brainwashed Before Birthdays Begin.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health B.B.B.B.B.B.B. = ,,US,, Babies Being Born Brainwashed Before Birthdays Begin.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 1 month ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 14,217
    VIP – Server Donor

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.
    “Part-One”

In This Forum Topic-Page I Would Like To Discuss Something That Should Be Of Paramount-Importance To Us all, including our Children/Grandchildren, That has For 5 Centuries now negatively affected “Most” of them and Humanity,& continuing to do so to this very day! And because it has done so for so very long, it has changed every Facet of Today’s Society as we know it turning many of us into these Pseudoscience, And Theory Believers, that have completely lost their way and natural senses, therefore having a negative impact on all who believe in it.

So instead of Seeing With Our Eyes,,, we have been conditioned into just Looking, and Simply Looking The Other way never questioning These Establishment Driven/Paid Pseudoscience “Kings” as many make them out to be, and they simply move-on with life. But,,, many keep-on thinking to themselves, and know out right that something is just not akin so in order to not investigate-it, or to bring-it up with others out of fear of being ridiculed, they simply say to themselves, (What Will This Change In My Life),and simply just forget about-it, no worse for wear!

Now even though many Know/Feel that something is not right with the world we live-in with all of the new, & True Science Coming-Out Lately,,, They still chose to defend-it using foul language, angry outbursts, and very violent behavior, because the alternative is just way too painful for them to bare. Or, as the old saying goes,,, “The Truth Hurts”, and It could never be truer in this case except to say that instead the saying changes to “It Hurts Very Much” so i can understand to a certain degree why this happens to them, as i myself have walked this path not so long ago when trying to debunk-it myself while looking for the truth.

Now because it “The Truth” that is, and has always been (right in the front of all of our faces) it has been largely ignored by most of the masses, being dumbed-down by the massive amounts of Propaganda, and C.G.I. that has been brainwashed into our brains since the very day we were born, and up until today, as we read this. So in order to level the playing fields *We Must Continue* to Push For The Truth by Educating, and Not Indoctrinating The Masses Out There.

So in order to succeed at discovering this Mind-Blowing “Truth” we must do so by utilizing the best possible tools at our disposal, and something that these Paid By “Evil-Elite” Pseudo-Scientists Will never have, and use. And They tremble, & Fear The Thought Of Us Developing, and Using these Again tools again which would be the end of Them As We know-it. And that is (Our God-Given Natural Senses) of Touch,,, Feel,,, Sight,,, Sound,,, Smell,,, Taste,,, and, of Course,,, our Very Own Gut-Feelings, that has, and (I’m Sure) helped all of us at one time or another, get through a Very Scary, or Dangerous Situation in Our past!

So in order for us to create this balance between The 2 being “Us Truthers”, & “The Evil-Ones” That Continue Catapulting Their Propaganda-Lies, we must concentrate on leveling the Playing Fields, or,, maybe (i should say) The Battlefields, lol, in this case, in order for you’s all to take a closer look at both sides before deciding “For Yourselves”, and **Yourselves-Only** what makes more sense to you, by using only Your Natural God-Given-Senses, and nothing else.

Because by letting the 2 equal sides of the coin (sort of speak) have a fair shot at explaining there side of the story to the general public, they can then take a much closer look for Themselves, and on their own, to See what makes more sense. And because these Propaganda-Lies continue to happen at an ever increasing rate, and as never seen before in Movies,,, Headline Mass-Media T.V. News,,, and Even On The Radio,,, on a daily basis, we must continue the Self-Education Process by doing our own Experiments, and Testing in order to know What Was Hidden From Us For So Long.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.
    “Part-Two”

So in this Second Part of my Mini-Truth Series, Let’s Stop, and Take A Close Look for a moment, at How Different our Very Lives could be, if we all knew What The True Meaning Of Our Existence Was, and Is.
    How Differently would we see things, if we had no Cellphones, Computers, and Laptops, T.V. And Radio-News?? Would we be spending more time outdoors, and marveling at the little things we take so much for granted today,, Most-Probably! Would We Be looking at the beauty of it all, and wondering why we are here??? Who Brought Us Here, and Why?? Absolutely!

If We Could “Only” Begin to Teach Ourselves To Think The in the same Way That Our Forefathers did, Centuries, & Even Millenniums Ago, during a time where No laptop Computers,,, No Cellphones,,, No T.V. & No Radio News Existed, Just Think At The Potential for Us All to be Able to Develop The “True Wisdom” and the Intelligence That they Once Possessed, & had Gained, from Only Conversing with each other, and while doing-so Face to Face, and while doing-so over A Complete Lifetime.

Now because (“*True Science*”) is something That Has Become Completely Unrecognized Today by the Mainstream But Being Pushed Instead into this Sick, and Perverted, Godless-Society that has Replaced Proven, & tested Experiments with these 100% Unproven-Lies, that we call today Theoretical-Pseudosciences. Now Because of These Theries being taught as fact in Today’s School’s of Indoctrination, we rarely the Likes Of Nikola Tesla,,, Ptolemy,,, Samuel Rowbotham,,,William Carpenter,,, & many More Today, because this would Go Against The Grain Of The Zionist-Establishments Lies, and deception that has been, and continues to be their Biggest, & Badest Cash-Cow for over 5 full Centuries Now.

The last Deep Thinkers That haad Come-Out With Cars That Ran On Steam Only,,,Another with our Houses being able to get all of it’e required energy needs from a Free Energy Source of Electricity that comes from the sky, lol, and that has always been there (As Nikola Tesla had Discovered)That came from what we call The Northern Lights, which is known to be The Aether. And one Man had recreated Tesla’s Hidden Patent Of Free Energy But After Refusing To Sell His Invention To The Establishment, so They Could Shut It Down Forever, They Simply KILLED-HIM πŸ™ Same exact thing happened to the man who invented The Steam Driven Car DEAD πŸ™

Cause by Simply by Attaching a Big “Copper Coil On The Roof” of any House with and types of large Special batteries In order to collect, and store the necessary energy, after a couple of days, he had enough energy to run his whole entire house (with energy to spare) including using 220 volts required to run a Stove, and Clothes Dryer. And although the worlds Crooked-Evil-Elite Have Known About All of This 100% Clean, & Natural, Renewable Energy Source since Tesla Discovered-It,,, They “KILL ANYBODY” who dares bring-it out!

Now there is more than enough of this Free Energy Around that is from our “Skies Aether” that it could power the entire Earth 100 Times Over, as it comes from A Deep-Hole at the very Center of our Earth, which is,,, The Northern Magnetic Pole, and is a completely renewable,and clean form of energy source powered by the Oil, and Gas that the Evil-Doers have been Digging-Up, and Selling to the world forever! Furthermore this Gas, and Oil in the ground is **Not From Fossil-Fuels** and **Dinosaur Bones**,,,lol, but were instead put there by “”Our Creator”” as a Fuel Source For Our Earth To Be Able To Create New Life.

Now think for a minute of all the People’s combined weight,,, the weight of their houses, their workplaces,,, And the Weight of all the new Schools that (All Continue Getting Built) As The Worlds Population Keeps Increasing, and you will realize that this extra weight acts like A Scale, and the extra weight does acts the same on Our Earth, as when applying weight down on a tube of toothpaste. It simply Pushes, & Squeezes-Out All The Necessary Gasses & Oils Required to Fuel Our Earth’s Many Furnaces in order to melt Rock, and Iron Ore needed to build new land. And This Is (or it was before it was extracted) In All Of The Earths Cracks, crevices, along with the Above Ground, & The Underground/Underwater Volcanoes,,, that in turn Create New Land In Order To Accommodate A Growing Population.

But Because The Elite Few Who Wanted To Make Money By Selling us fuel for our Homes our Cars, and so on,,, They Have Created these massive voids underground where all the Gasses, and Oils used to be. This along with all of the underground cities, bases, and highways that were built have in turn created these huge unbalances in our Mother Earth. So What we are seeing Now is Freezing Cold Temperatures in America, and some parts of Europe, & the middle east that are caused from the extraction of all these important gasses that were also meant to keep our earth warm, and at a more moderate temperature.

So these gasses that were underground are no more This Unbalance In Our Earth, and Because of It,,, it does not know what to do next, which explains the freakish storms,,, as the earth is looking to create new lands but in some areas their is simply no fuel in turn to create all this new land. And because the U.S. Has been doing so much Fracking, and Oil Pumping On Land, and In The Gulf Of Mexico, they wonder why the Volcano has been “Overdue” to Erupt/Explode, and for so many Years, lol. IT Requires Tons Of Fuel in order to do so, but instead of the Earth remaining at a stable, and warm temperature from the underground fires that were fueled by gasses, and oils that like underground rivers flowed into Volcanoes and the like, we are experiencing a cooling effect like never seen before.

But We Were Brainwashed At Birth And Continue To Be Brainwashed To Not Think Of This, And Other Lies That Were Drilled In Our Heads For MONEY THAT’S IT DESTROYING OUR EARTH FOR MONEY!!!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.
    “Part-Three”

What would of happened if at Birth, and as we stated School, and so on, we were Told, and Taught that our Earth Was just like it seams to us, when we go out and Look Around with our Very Own Eyes at How Flat Everything Seams,, Like Our Lakes,,, Oceans,,, Highways,,, The Prairies,,, and so on, instead of being told otherwise.

-Would you not think that it would be Utterly Ridiculous if we were told that The Earth Was A Circular Ball, That Was Spinning In Infinite space???

Would you not think that it would be ridiculous to think that our Rivers, and Streams Flowed-Upwards, instead of down, as we observe them do, like when they flow down rapids, and you can see-it for about a mile that the ground below is much lower???

– Why have we never Seen A River, or Stream Flow Upwards If We Are On A Spinning Ball, and i can see The Ottawa River (For Example For Over 30 Miles With My Telescope,,, Why????

-Have Any Of You’s “EVER” Seen A River Flow Upwards, as There Should/Would Be Thousands Of Them On A Ball Earth, If It Existed, That Is???

-If We live on A Spinning Ball, And Space Is Up Above us, then What Is Keeping Our Oxygenated Air, Water, and well,,, The Whole Earth From Being Sucked-Up Into The Powerful Vacuum Of Space???

– If The Supposed Gravity Is At It’s Strongest The Closer You Are To The Ground (as they tell-us), then how come it can hold us down firm when the Ball earth has us upside down, but it is not strong enough to hold us when sideways??? lol. Now you are probably wondering what the hell i am talking about right?? Well let me explain. When you are trying to walk down the side of a high Mountain, why do your feet not stick to the ground (which is where gravity is at it’s strongest remember?) but instead you will fall down, and die instead. Gravity should not dictate to us when it does,,, and when it does not work, lol, it should always work the same.

– Now, in the 1940’s and the 1950’s did you ever hear about conservation of Green space, lol.??? No, it was all about mining for gold, silver, coal, iron ore, gas, and oil. But For Some Strange Reason they decided to block access to Antarctica, and it was because Admiral Byrd had discovered it’s Ice Wall, and the fact that it surrounded our entire Earth. So Antarctica Proved That We Are On A Flat Earth. The Antarctica treaty was signed by many nations afterwards, and it has been on permanent lock down ever since.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

B.B.B.B.B.B.B.
    “Part Four”

Evidences, and Proven Truths to support the fact that we “Do Not” Live On A Theorized Globe-Earth!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  thedre.

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant
    Goints: 469

How come nobody has any pictures of this Antarctic or arctic ice wall???? I admire your obvious passion about flat earth @thedre but to me it bollocks bro lol, if we were on flat earth wouldn’t there be at least some real video proof of it? It’s madness bro

P.s don’t take this reply as me having a go or trying to ridicule you,I enjoy reading your posts

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@marky Ramones Wig

Hey brother, what you say about Flat-Earth Being Bollocks,,, is Bollocks itself. How do you think that i came-up with this Flat-Earth “Truth” ?? by simply pulling-out of my ass, and then embarrassing myself by putting it our there without massive amounts of proof first, lol???

C’Mon man,,, give me a little more credit than this my man. And while your at it show me a little respect by investigating-it first, (as i have done) before deciding from seeing fake Bollock NASA-SHIT That has been proven to all be Fubar, and fake C.G.I.

You Said,,,
      ?? P.s don’t take this reply as me having a go or trying to ridicule you,I enjoy reading your posts ??

If you really do enjoy reading my posts, than why have you not watched the Associated video’s that i have posted along with them in all of my 10 or more Forum-Pages On it, that show real-proven facts with measurements, calculations and experiments that are testable, and repeatable?? Please show me some respect by first investigating it before following the mainstream sheeple that have indoctrinated most people into believing all of their bullshit.

Now, if you are wondering why you never seen pictures of *Our Surrounding Ice-Wall* It is because the Mainstream-Media will never show you this as it is, and has always been a hidden fact! When i first started investigating the Flat-Earth i did so in order to debunk-it, and ridicule the people who brought-it up. But after some time trying to debunk-it i was unable, finding-out that we do in fact live on a flat surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@marky Ramones Wig

Now Please,,, if you want more Ice Wall Video’s,,, or have ANY Other Questions don’t Hesitate To Ask, as i will do my very best to Answer them, and at the end of the day,,, you will be shocked at all the stuff that they hide from us, and simply do so because their is o money in a true flat-earth, but trillions of $$$ in contract money in fake space.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@marky Ramones Wig

NOW PLEASE CHECK-OUT ALL THE VIDEO’s BELOW AND GET BACK TO ME BROTHER. πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Auguste Piccard – Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Piccard
    Auguste Antoine Piccard (28 January 1884 – 24 March 1962) was a Swiss physicist, inventor and explorer, known for his record-breaking helium-filled balloon flights, with which he studied the Earth’s upper atmosphere. … 9 to 10 miles of altitude, the two observers (described the Earth as a flat disk with upturned edge.)
    β€Ž

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

WELL,,, LOL, IT LOOKS LIKE “ONCE AGAIN” THAT THE *TRUE* AND PROVEN FLAT-EARTH HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER VICTIM, OF GLOBE LIES, THAT THEY WERE FORCED TO (HAMMER DOWN THEIR THROATS) ONE FAKE-NASA MAINSTREAM C.G.I. VIDEO AT A TIME. BECAUSE AS ALWAYS WHEN IRREFUTABLE PROOF IS SHOWN,,, THERE IS NO REPLY AT ALL, LOL, NO REPLY AT ALL. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

** SO AGAIN FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH = 1,,, AND THE SPINNING-GLOBE LIE = 0 (ZERO)**

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

THIS IS WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO ANY OF YOU, IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE LAST TO FIND-OUT ABOUT THE FLAT-EARTH-TRUTH, LOL. πŸ™

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant

Sorry bro it’s bollocks and you know it, everyone knows it,that’s why virtually nobody replies to these flat earth posts dude

I can copy and paste multiple youtube videos as well dude, now have a watch of these and get back to me

svarg26
      Participant
      Goints: 2,288

alois is wearing marky ramones wig again.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

I have watched every single Brian Cox,,, Neil Degrass Tyson and bill Nye the science guy,’ video’s out there including thousands of others cause remember”i” investigated both sides in order to try and debunk the flat earth. But after being honest with myself after spending years doing so, i do know that the JEW-BOLLOCKS GLOBE EARTH, ND IT’S C.G.I.SPACE IS A JOKE!

You have a lot of homework to do as over 1 Billion individuals have already awoken to this truth.

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant

On the tallest building in Dubai the sun sets 12 minutes later on the top floor than on the bottom , explain that one please if the earth doesn’t have a curve? @thedre

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant

Why does the sun rise at different times in different points around the earth?, surely if it was flat everywhere would have the exact same sunrise Times, thus we would all be in the same time zone?

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Marky Ramones Wig

Hey brother. Thanks for sicking around. What you are seeing is called and is “Perspective” and it works just like street lights work when you hare standing on the ground, and can see what appears to be the street lights getting lower, and lower to the ground as farther as they get. After awhile the street lamp 1/2 mile, or more down the street will look like it is actually on the ground and not being able to see the post anymore. Now this is on a street that was built level, and straight, by using lasers, and tools surveyors use
      when building straight roads.

Now go up on the 25ft. floor of any highrise building on that same street, and you will be able to see much farther, miles, and miles further, and that light that you saw that looked like it had no post, and was on the ground will be visible 100 % once more. it has nothing to do with a curve as that road has been built, & surveyed as 100% straight, and level. PLEASE SEE VIDEO’s ON HOW PERSPECTIVE WORKS BELOW! πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Here is how our local small sun works on a flat earth. it’s light like any light has there limits, and can only reach so far because it seems to go down itself because of perspective.

Empty soul
        Participant
        Goints: 3,755

@thedre

Hi Dre. A question if I may.

The video on how the seasons work seems odd to me.

In the video the sun rotation moves between countries at the same rate as night and day would occur. That being the sun leaves and enters territory at constant intervals whilst getting either closer or further away.

Seasons in reality though occur differently at different ranges. Japan and Hong Kong for example have different seasonal variations to America, Canada and Western Europe.

The video also shows the sun passing around the edges of some countries whilst being centred on others at the exact same time which would mean that some regions of a single country would experience night and day and seasons differently to its furthest regions.

The intervals also seem weird. If seasons did in fact work like the video suggests night and day would also have much longer durations at the furthest and closest points to the centre when in reality night and day have a single average duration, more or less, no matter where you are on the planet.

As someone reasonably well travelled the flat Earth seasonal model just doesn’t fit with my own experiences.

What is your opinion on this Dre?.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Hi brother @emptysoul

Anything for you my good respectful man. I Think the best was that i can explain that we do no live on a ball is by looking at the month of June on this flat earth disk with the sun, and moon moving around-it. now while you watch it sun turn in June if the earth was a ball there would be total darkness for 3 to 4 days anywhere in the lower south area because on the north pole area they get three days of summer that hugs the horizon, but keeps-on going round, and round visible for 3 full days.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@EMPTYSOUL PLEASE WATCH THE ONE AT THE VERY BOTTOM AS IT EXPLAINS-IT THE VERY BEST.

Thanks brother for your time
        Andre πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Here is another look at our flat domed earth, and how it could work

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.