Bad Song Prison

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Bad Song Prison

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

let’s lock them up here and throw away the key!

if a favorite makes the list you have options. you may formally file an appeal, apply for weekend release or even request parole but definitely no early release for “Year of the Cat” I don’t even know who sings it and frankly I do not care because I just HATE that song

Jack
      Participant

This is the most rage inducing song I’ve ever heard in my fucking life. That chorus… god damn that mother fucking chorus. It came on the radio at my old job all the fucking time driving me insane.

A handsome Jew and hot Moslem girl…only place twain will meet is in American film -clips

despy
        Participant

LMFAO! few years back at old job I was stocking shelves with kid and that “I’m at a payphone trying to call you..” song came on and I launched into epic rant. song is so fucking whiny omg that voice. he said his girlfriend LOVED them . he was such a great kid, fuck that girl

I made it just to 0:06 but I am going with my gut on this one

life without parole 🔨

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Anything released after 1989.

despy
        Participant

I was going to include that in rules but it’s kind of a given. but 90s did turn out some good tunes. so I would file motion to say 2000 and beyond = solitary confinement

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

That will work for me.

despy
          Participant

please do submit your Exhibit A

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I have a thousand Exhibit As but this piece of shit is one of the worst. Any song that causes the masses to do in-sync motions to it deserves to be imprisoned…..as do the morons who take part in aforementioned, pathetic, in-sync wanderings across a dance floor.

despy
          Participant

I took your comments under advisement

sentence = death penalty!!! 🔨
          to be carried out alongside “achey breaky heart”

despy
      Participant

I got another one!

Outfield! another whiny one that “Josie’s on a vacation far away..”

Death Pod
      Participant

For your consideration.

despy
        Participant

oh my gosh I am so sorry I missed your submission! I am in way over my head I have 250 notifications 🙁

you are in a tough spot coming off of Supersonic so I was hesitant but 12 seconds in and there is so much about this video/song/chicks/dudes /beat/hair I despise that I am going for unprecedented Double Death. get on in there with supersonic!

despy
      Participant

I hope I never hear this song again! My anxiety just rose tenfold. could you just imagine being at work and irritated and like perhaps you are currently dealing with an issue and the phone’s ringing and in between beats the bandsaw plays and then this comes on. I swear it played 4x a day

Instant Death

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I never liked the Stones song “Angie”. They have recently updated their video for it. Throw away the key.

despy
        Participant

Regrettably I am going to have to postpone decision as I just cannot currently bring myself to click play. I will say this, Angie isn’t completely horrible, but it ain’t good. It is overall extremely whiney to me and I HATE when he starts like whispering “angie..angie” in that breathy voice . Rage inducing and I just cant

I will render decision once played. Case adjourned ,for now

despy
      Participant

Doing that Captchya made me think of another song I hate. That “Im only human..” that come on baby dry your eyes..dry your tears..grr who sang that? HATE it

despy
      Participant

Doing that Captchya made me think of another song I hate. That “Im only human..” that come on baby dry your eyes..dry your tears..grr who sang that? HATE it

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.