BASED DOMINICAN MAN SAYS PUT YOUR OWN PEOPLE FIRST! TTHAT’S YOU WHITE MAN!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics BASED DOMINICAN MAN SAYS PUT YOUR OWN PEOPLE FIRST! TTHAT’S YOU WHITE MAN!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is a based Dominican man in New York who sees through the bullshit and tells it like it is. Put your own people first. Let everybody else worry about their own problems.

He also says that race trader women need to be put in check and don’t let women be speaking for the race. Men lead the race, and that’s it. Letting white women do whatever the fuck they want needs to come to an end. They have to start following our leadership.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

You need to listen to all of his videos. You can learn something from him.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

He is really fired up in this video. He’s mad as hell!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Go ahead and listen to it liberal white people, and take your head out of your ass.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

despy
      Participant

I like him! I will definitely check out other videos you posted here but what do you mean by “based” ? and what’s with cutting off the quote

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Based: Someone or something that is based is considered to be authoritative, unbiased, and redpilled.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

multicult

I agree in general with both the content and tone of the image but it is intellectually sneaky.

South Africa was always a majority Black nation yet the image is perfectly valid with what can happen in Europe and the English- speaking nations ,especially The US .

Furthermore,many White people vote Democrat and not all of them give a shit about Black/Rapefugee or LBGT affairs.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Yeah, you’re right about South Africa, it fits better with the English nations and Europe.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

His videos got deleted on youtube. I found him again on world star hip hop.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhM7PXU8NY7l7967HU

Akbar Shabaz
      Participant

Wish I could have seen his videos before they got deleted

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.