Become a Holocaust Denier in 14 Minutes

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Become a Holocaust Denier in 14 Minutes

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

The video is narrated by a computer voice, because the author didn’t want to be recognize due to threats against people who expose the Holohoax by the establishments. Unfortunately, the computerized narration makes it sound awful. Still, the content is great.

GrimCompanion
      Participant

Awesome video. Check out these two videos, they’re fascinating:

@acneska
      How did you become a revisionist? I found out about it through the holohoax series on this site. What convinced me that holocaust revisionism was something worth researching was the fact that revisionists are imprisoned, threatened, have their lives ruined, and a few have even been killed. Since truth doesn’t fear investigation, I knew there had to be something (((they))) weren’t telling us. But I’m interested in hearing your story. 🙂

Gnat
        Participant

Nice videos…especially the first one…
        Nice eyes too… 😉

Halleck
      Participant

lol no sorry

Gnat
      Participant

GrimCompanion
      Participant

Oh my god @gnat those last two videos were hilarious!!! XD

“Holocaust” survivor stories are all just a contest to see who can make up the most ridiculous shit. It’s amazing how nearly everyone just accepts it without question. When you just stop and think for a minute, the whole thing becomes a fucking joke…

I’m glad I saw through the lies, but I wish my friends would just LISTEN to me when I try to tell them. 🙁

Well I don’t know… cuz first off I wasn’t around to see/live through the years 1932-1942 to determine with my own eyes and ears what was going on. That said, media was in an infant stage,and there was a delay in world wide news,and no way to prove reports. But what source claims 6 million? How could the Jews make the claim and it sticks? Is it America who makes the claim? Iv never believed 6 million were killed cuz that’s nearly the entire population of Massachusetts! Maybe few hundred thousand were killed but that’s it.what would they (and who’s they) get out of a holocaust claim? We must face the facts that we never know all the facts in history. I don’t see how Jews can be so powerful when it come to society. I’m starting to believe there’s something like an illuminati that runs things,that is a majority of the world. This is because of 9/11. That was a major event that has changed dthe world. Do I believe it all went down like the media says it did ?… Fuck No! Cuz I was here to see and live through it to judge it.To many ?s and odd coincidences for me,and alotta people seem to agree.seems like war religion politics are always intertwined. That said you should check out the Denver Colorado airport conspiracy,if you haven’t already. Is there any connection with Nazi party,illuminati,holocaust claim,our evil empire
      government?….maybe.
      Sorry I don’t post link but if look on YouTube there’s plenty of vids on it.

Acneska
      Participant

@grimcompanion I felt things didn’t add up for a long time, but for me it was too content published by Mark on Best Gore that shod light onto the hoax.

Halleck
      Participant

fucking holocaust deniers lmao

Portuguese Dude
        Participant

Your discontent doesn’t bother me in the least.

Portuguese Dude
      Participant

tas tiger
        Participant

Who the hell told her that story? She must have been told to say that story before we all know it’s not fucken possible, people might have believed it 60-70 yrs ago? But we know that it’s simply not possible for that to have happened?
        1. you cannot remember your life when you are 2
        2. you cannot survive having a nail as thick as your finger hammered through your brain
        3. someone (a Jew) needs to give her a better story to sell, this one doesn’t work in our ‘enlightened’ world
        4. she was picked out for ‘torture’ but she survived?
        5. these are war ‘stories’ that parents tell their children so they don’t misbehave
        6. she is not doing the holocaust ‘story’ any favours by spouting blatant rubbish
        7. the Jews need to get better ‘spokespersons’ than this, nobody could believe this story if they gave it a good thought

Actually I might have repeated myself a bit, but I hope I made myself clear? Clearer than a nail through the head anyway.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Thanks @acneska, very interesting video. The more you know..

@gnat
      , too funny!
      Have any of you tried to discuss the holohoax with family or friends? Wow, it’s so obvious the way they look at you, they’d love to throw you in a oven! I told a Jew last year I didn’t believe what we’d been taught in school. He looked at me like I’d sprouted a third eye. My boyfriend was pleading with me through his facial expression to shut the fuck up, but I knew I wouldn’t, or couldn’t, so I left the job site.

JShoot

@illegalsmile55 I’ve had only moderate success redpilling my mother on the Holocaust™ 😀 It’s a really touchy subject for the sheeple.

Acneska
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 I tried too and it didn’t go over very well. I concluded that some people are beyond repair, and it’s simply better to put distance between yourself and them than try to awaken the chronically asleep.

Earthy
        Participant

@acneska I don’t bother..one has to reach enlightenment on their own…studies have shown that when a person has a fixed idea in their head (as proven by some of BG site members), no matter what you say, they will never change their minds. Having said that, please don’t stop these posts, I learn something new every time!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.