BEIRUT AND THE ROD OF GOD WEAPON.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics BEIRUT AND THE ROD OF GOD WEAPON.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Recently we have seen a massive explosion in Beirut Lebanon. Then BestGore uploaded a video of the explosion where it looks like a missile caused the explosion. Now it looks like the weapon that was used to cause the explosion was the rod of god weapon.

The rod of god is a satellite space based weapon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Here is the video that was uploaded to BestGore that looks like you can see a rod of god strike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

rod of god

rod of god

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

This is the video uploaded by BestGore that appears to show a Rod Of God Missile strike.

https://www.bestgore.com/murder/video-beirut-explosion-negative-filter-show-missile-before-blast-lebanon/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The Rod Of God weapon could also be used to fake an asteroid strike, or multiple asteroid strikes.

asteroid strike

rod from god

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7970143/space-war-weapons-satellites-shoot-down/

HamburgerBob
        Participant

What kind of missile do you think they used on the Pentagon and on the fake plane crash in Pennsylvania?

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@hamburgerbob Don’t know, I do believe it was a missile that hit the pentagon though because of that video. In Pennsylvania, there was just a big hole in the ground, no plane or bodies to be found.

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion

Well,,, This Time (which btw does not happen often) My God Man, & B G Brother, i have to say that i respectfully Disagree with your Rod Of God Space Weapon Theory. And Because i disagree,, i at least (out of respect) owe you an explanation as to why/what the reasons are. So i will explain in great detail why it is proven to be completely 100% impossible (to launch bombs from a satellite) and the many reasons why.

So by using my wealth of knowledge on this subject matter, i hope that you will take the time my good bro POZ, to read-it, and then to watch *from Start to Finish* lol The Video’s That I Worked So Hard To accumulate over the years. And the most-importantly thing brother, is that you take your time to watch the. You know,,, A Nice quiet night at home and your kind of board,, well then ya throw one on, and you’ll be amazed at what you discover while
      You are Not,,, On The Discovery-Channel. Cause the amount of incredibly good stuff that you can learn from these was never, Ever (taught in school) to our Children even today when it is proven 1000’s of times over.

So yea,,, like i was saying check-em out, But (only) at your convenience brother, and i guaranty you that you will find them all Very Truthful, well explained, and very interesting brother. And once you finish watching/Listening to them all, you will then know that rockets have never surpassed the firmament and entered A Fake-Space,,, Ever! And This research btw that i have collected and studied for almost 8 full years now, are all full of information that consists of 100% *Provable* Experiments, that are all Testable & Repeatable. 🙂

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3003243/pg1

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

The Rod Of God doesn’t have an engine. It’s just a solid piece of metal that they drop from high above the earth.

I don’t believe in any dome as I’ve already mentioned, that’s bible related.

Rockets not working in a vacuum does make sense. Since you need oxygen to make fire. So they could be faking rockets going to space. They could have other technology though, such as anti-gravity technology that could get them up there. Some things we just don’t know because they keep them secret. It would be nice to get an insider to leak secret information they are hiding.

I definitely agree, they are not to be trusted.

There is a lot of controlled opposition on youtube. Eric Dubay mixes lies with truths. I don’t trust him at all. I think he is controlled opposition.

thedre
      Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      I Guess that We can then agree to disagree on this one brother. I Say this as my Brotherly-Love For Ya Goes deeper is,,, and has always been much more-important ta me than *ANY TOPIC* of discussion. How can i not after spending all of these many years together right??? So along with your great Non-Judgmental sense of humor, there is no nicer guy on here Brother. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre It’s fine to disagree on a topic. We are just sharing ideas and knowledge. Peace my man.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

You always seem to share really good reads Zion.
      Thx.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.