Beside Her Pussy, Woman Has Nothing More to Offer

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Beside Her Pussy, Woman Has Nothing More to Offer

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Beside Her Pussy, Woman Has Nothing More to Offer

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

The BG females disagree with this post’s claim. They are all the exception.

Nothing Else to Offer

svarg26
      Participant

cooking, cleaning, feeding the pets, washing the car, food shopping, gardening. i can come up with shitloads more, but i can’t be fucked typing. typing is another one.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Svarge if you weren’t incompetent and dependent on external validation, you would have realized that what mentioned, are all superficial tasks that have zero actual worth. Plus you can easily do them in matter of minutes, if competent.

You really do worship vagina and can’t see it. Mommy should have showed you what dignity is. This is what most modern men lack. And women are laughing at you.

svarg is a cuck extraordinaire. Besides, no stronk independynt wahmyn does any of this. Just because pussy whipped mangina think of certain tasks as done by women, is not what in reality is done by women. They’re stronk and independynt to do any of those, you know?

svarg26
          Participant

i’m too busy doing men’s work. now, go and wash your panties and while you’re cleaning the cum stains from your masturbation marathon, try to figure out what dignity is and why you don’t have any, you fucking homo.

@iyunghitlerll… That’s because after they’ve finished their daily chores and thoroughly fulfilled their male masters sexual desires they’re allowed to participate in BG… Good gore’ls…!

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Lave’r alone if she has a new iPhone.

xunseenx
      Participant

you’re lucky we BG women have thick skins to go along with all of our other awesome qualities. we shrug off the hate and keep coming back for more. we love you, BG broskis! <3

There is no hate. Just raw doses of equality. But equality can sure be a hard pill to swallow 😉

thedre
          Participant

Well said Mark (no hate) ,,, well said brother! 🙂
          As I Loves Ya’s ALL my B G Sisters, & Brothers,,, All!

thedre
          Participant
          xunseenx
          Participant

for some, maybe. i’ve always felt equal to men. i’m no feminist. i just don’t feel when i’m around men that i’m any different. i don’t notice different treatment, not related to gender. this may be because i’m not a conventionally attractive woman. i’m more of a tom boy, i guess you’d say. i’m tall, slender, and small chested. not exactly something men look at with lust. so maybe because of that, being treated as more of a buddy than a sex object, i feel no lack of equality or divide.

that said, that word equality. what do y’all men think you’re bringing in to a relationship that isn’t being balanced out?

sure, some relationships don’t seem balanced from the outside, and may not be… but i think most are. and most men and women bring more into a solid relationship than just genitals. i would hope, anyway.

it really makes me sad to see such a divide between genders when there doesn’t have to be. there really doesn’t. maybe if more people looked at themselves as equal, there would be less of an issue.

i’m bitter and jaded as the ext person by lovers who’ve failed me. by lovers who i’ve failed. but you gotta know that ALL men/women aren’t going to be assholes. don’t blame an entire gender for a few bad apples.

Why do you say you have failed lovers and why do you think they failed you?

If it is just genitals it is just fucking with nothing else in mind.when something else is in common and you both know that and appreciate it then it it is becoming a relationship.

@xunseenx

xunseenx
          Participant

i failed them by, well, i could make a list… but the answer(s) would all depend on which ex i was talking about. different relationships have different issues. but, yes, i do have a list of things i’ve mucked up. i try to be mindful of past mistakes so that i won’t repeat them. damn is that ever easier said than done!

as for how i’ve been failed, again, that would depend on the ex. i’ve never really thought too much about it, not enough to make any kind of list like i do with my own wrongs. i’ve been fairly lucky in love though, if i’m being honest. i talk a lot of shit sometimes, but i’ve had good men in my life.

humans make mistakes, it’s all on how you handle them that counts.

xunseenx
      Participant

…who am i kidding. i’m an emotional masochist… i fucking love it! 😀

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

The issue svarge and the others can not grasp, is that everything mentioned, can be easily done by any Male or even a hooker for much cheaper than the cost of your average nawalt.

As indicative above, men need their ego stroked and feel needed. But this is hallow fluff because a dog can fulfill these needs. Amongst other nouns. Rolling a mean joint is superficial. After all there are bongs pipes and other things if smoking is your thing. What Mark is pointing out, is what I too have in these forums. That females bring nothing Of VALUE to any relationship. Sex doesn’t count. Its value is subjective. This is the one place I can speak the truth and I am grateful. Even mgtow sites boot me. Because I don’t lie to myself or you all. Most men need women to feel validated and females exploit this time their advantage. They wont just admit they all they have to offer is pussy, because this would undermine their exploits.

Empty soul
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

Human beings are not carved out of wood you know. They are not grown on trees. They are the biological end result of coitus and therefore a prerequisite to life itself.

The act of men wanting women goes beyond mere self validation then and is driven by strong desires as a result of biological imperative.

I do however agree with you that most things in relationships are just fluff and filler material done out of boredom and habit rather than for any actual, real value and that people in general are not very nice to each other and just use each other for their own ends.

It must still be accepted and understood though that male-female cohabitation is a basic necessity for the continuation of the species.

I would argue then that if it is not the end of humankind that you are after it must be a change in society that you seek.

I must ask Hitler, do you hate the women of past eras as well?. The stay at home mothers and such?. The women who deferred to men for all important decisions and the like?. The women who waited at home with dinner ready for their hard working husband on his return from work etc?.

If not it is likely that you hate modern women because of the modern values system that society directs, dictates and commands.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

I don’t hate women ES. Criticisms do not equal hate. And even if, what’s wrong with hating? Some hate is deserved. You know this.

As or returning to a traditional society-hell no! I don’t need women to be subservient. I don’t need women to do anything. Traditional women always turn to feminism and are gynocentric. Traditional women only stay traditional as long as more lucrative situations are not available to them.

I don’t need to rule them. I honestly have to need for them. I don’t need a mommy. Which is what most traditional men need.

Instead of trying to figure out what I want, maybe you can dig deeper into your conscious and see what many of my mind already do. I laid it out time and time again, yet you continue to post your beliefs instead of anything with reasoning. Biological, blah blah blah. Women are smarter than you. You just can’t accept it. And you need them in the truncated state they currently are in, which serves your ego and delusional view of being worth something. Especially true for svarge.

Free yourself and the women ES. There works doesn’t revolve around you, so stop revolving yours, around them. They are big girls, you don’t own them. let them have agency.

Empty soul
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

I have no problem with personal choice. If you don’t want anything to do with women because they have nothing to offer you except pussy that is your choice and I have no problem with that choice whatsoever.

My main issue is with the pushing of the narrative that all men should feel the same way about women and as I pointed out above if every man were to take that exact same approach the human race would go extinct within an hundred years.

If humankind is to survive women will have to feature somewhere into the equation for obvious reasons.

The above is why I was trying to probe you for more on your views to see where your level of female acceptability lies. To see what circumstances you would agree with when it comes to male-female cohabitation and why.

I understand that you personally want nothing to do with women, that’s fair enough. However the rest of humanity cannot follow that route or we would go extinct so you need to have some level of circumstance that would be acceptable to you for the broader scope of life.

svarg26
          Participant

you are a cuck if you found happiness in a lovely woman and choose not to cut off your balls and become an mgtow eunuch and hate all women irrationally. sounds logical. their egos and delusions are driven by their fear of rejection and subsequent loss of physical possessions. what a pathetic and cowardly way to live. i’m guessing that’s why that haven’t recruited anyone to their cause yet. it seems not all men are pussies.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Empty Soul –

MGTOW is anti-family like an atheist is anti religion. Allow me to explain. Anti religion is anti-theism, which brands religion as something evil or wrong. One could argue that you have to be an atheist before you can be an anti-theist, and thus anti-theism is a type of atheism. But this makes as much sense as saying because the KKK is a type of Christian, Christianity is the same thing as the KKK.

MGTOW is not anti-family, just like atheism is a disbelief in the scientific validity of god; not the opposition to god or opposition to concept of god. This again, would be like saying a man who is homeless is “anti-home” as if he is against other people living in a house.

MGTOW is only anti-family when you have built a religion centered on nuclear family as the purpose of life, and turned it into a sacred and infallible concept. When you go around believing that one man, one woman, joined in the eyes of god (SVARGE at least) by a legally binding marital contract, raising biological offspring, is the one and only purpose of all human life, and that any deviation is wickedness and sinfulness and corrupting and damaging to the moral fabric of society. Only when you are this fundamentally obsessed with “nuclear family” and derive all of your morals from this principal, can you say that MGTOW is anti-family.

A man who quits his job, gives away his house and belongings, and lives out in the woods, devoid of material wealth and economic strife, is a man who does not hold money as sacred. This is not the same thing as a man wanting to take away your possessions and kick you out of your home.

The man who rejects marriage, isn’t trying to end yours. A man who doesn’t want to be a father, isn’t trying to take away your children.

MGTOW do not believe being married is beneficial to men. In fact we think it is detrimental to men, and beneficial to women. Marriage is expoitative of men. We don’t want to do it, and we discourage others from doing it. But we do not shame others who have already done it.

SOME do not wish to be fathers, but we are not shaming others for being fathers. Some of us are fathers, but feel that this places us in an exploitive position, and so some forgo this desire.

Bottom line, choosing to be without, is not the same thing as being against others having.

MGTOW is neither left or right, it’s not anti family, or any of the other things we’re accused of.

MGTOW has been accused of being cowards who are “running away”, they have been accused of being cowards who are “avoiding”.
          These accusations are not entirely accurate. Walking away and running away are two different things. Running denotes fear. However so does avoidance. Yet, not all acts of fear based avoidance are bad. If you are avoidant to cross a road because you are afraid at any moment some high speed sports car will come racing over that hill and kill you, you’re fear and avoidance is phobic and problematic. But if you’re standing there waiting for a break in traffic, your avoidance of crossing the road is pretty smart, and very functional. If you need to cross a mine field to get to the radio to contact help, cautiously crossing that field is an obligation if you want to live; thus avoidance would be an act of cowardice. But if someone tells you to cross that mine field to get a case of beer on the other side, you are not a coward for telling them to kindly go fuck themselves.

MGTOW is about living life for yourself, not living up to the obligations put on you by society, for having a penis. And these obligations take many forms, everything from how to dress like a man, walk like a man, talk like a man, getting married, joining the military, self sacrifice, fatherhood, being a bread winner, living out the protector provider role, and so much more.

These obligations are scripted by women and reinforced by men. This is a part of gynocentrism.
          The most powerful force determining a mans role and actions is his desire to have his sexual needs fulfilled by a woman. Women have the pussy, they have the power, thus they script the rules men have to live up to in order to be deemed worthy of mating with them. All of the rules to “being a man” are written by women, obeyed by men, and handed down from generation to generation. You’ll have people who insist that these rules, every last one of them, is completely biological and fundamentally unchangeable. But this is as foolish as stating that all human behavior is a social construct and that humans have no biological instincts. The reality is, human behavior is a combination of biology and environment. Any one that tells you it’s all of one and not the other, is full of shit. Those who say all behavior is environmental are gender ideologues. Those who tell you it’s all biology are… conservative dogmatists who took the old christian evangelizing arguments, scratched out the word “god” and replaced it with the word “nature”. So in a way, those who claim it’s all nature, are also gender ideologues. It’s the argument of “this is the way men and women ought to be because egalitarianism demands it” vs the other side of the coin saying “this is how men and women ought to be because it’s natural as god intended”. While we’re all free to speculate on what is environmental and what is biological, and to offer up evidence to support our claims, and have that evidence placed under scrutiny, the moment we discount either nature or environment, we’re being a dogmatic ideologue.

As I was saying, women script the rules (where biology does not). And as I said, they script the rules because men have a chronic addiction to pussy (this is natural) and women use the offer of their pussy to train and condition men like an animal trained with the reward of food.
          And I want you to think about that analogy really really hard.
          Think of a circus, think of all the wonderful playful tricks these animals do. Do you think for a moment that any of these animals do this stuff out in the jungle? Of course not! Even the most strict gender ideologue has to admit that these animals have a biologically determined set of behaviors. And even the most strict biological deterministic can’t deny the amazing tricks these animals do that they would never in a million life times do out in their undisturbed habitat, as a result of behavioral engineering.
          Animals can be made to do all sorts of things from complex behaviors that take years of very strict discipline to teach, to simple things that last a life time, like teaching your dog not to shit in the house.
          Humans are infinitely faster learners, with amazingly complex behavior.
          You can train animals to do simple and complex things, through positive and negative reinforcement. And some of these things can even become a second nature that even stick with it for life. And remember, these are stupid simple minded creatures with poor learning ability, poor memory, who are infinitely more slaves to their instinctive drives than humans who are by comparison amazingly adaptive, flexible, and self controlled.
          So if animals that are compulsive, and locked really hard into biological nature, can be trained to do complex tricks, and learn unnatural behaviors for a life time, imagine how much training and behavioral modification can be done to humans.

Women train men through positive and negative reinforcement. Using their temper tantrums, sex, the withholding of sex, their “approval” and pride shaming, to train men like animals. All their approval, and tantrums and shaming and guilting, only work because men want the sexual gratification they offer.
          Women easily have men trained like circus animals. If a behavior or a trait suits women, they’ll be sure to train us males to have that behavior and exhibit that trait. Is masculinity biological? Clearly not all of it. Do you really think men have a phobic fear and avoidance of the color pink like that color was kryptonite? Do you honestly think listening to Tupac and Megadeth is masculine, and listening to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry is feminine, because it’s written into our DNA? Because hormones determine art? And I could give millions of other examples of socially constructed manliness.
          We men are the trained apes of women. Our role, our masculinity, our responsibilities to our society, largely scripted by women. MGTOW is walking away from the circus and saying I no longer live for your amusement, I don’t go your way anymore, I go my own way.
          Men center their life, their existence, their very identity and sense of self, on women. MGTOW is walking away from “woman as center of the universe”.
          And not all MGTOW do it the same way. Some completely avoid women. Others only avoid long term monogamous relationships with women, others just avoid marriage. Some MGTOW reject a lot of masculinity, others are very masculine, and others are any where in between.

Is a man who no longer wants to be some circus animal, getting up and walking away from the circus, a coward? I don’t think so. I think a man wanting self respect, autonomy, freedom over himself, more than vaginal approval, is a man taking charge of his life and not letting others define him. That actually takes courage. And taking charge of yourself and your own destiny, to me, is a rather masculine thing.
          Think about it, when you’re a teen, you are soft, intimidated, you submit to peer pressure, you yield to the authority of popularity and social approval. You’ll pierce anything, smoke anything, drink anything, say anything, to fit in. That’s feminine. Compromising ones own values and well being to conform to the expectations of your peers, that is to say, being fashionable, is feminine.
          And then we grow up, and we don’t let peer pressure bully us around. Adults are not immune to peer pressure, but they are significantly less willing to bow down to it.

MGTOW is just like that. It’s growing up and saying “I don’t need your approval, I won’t jump through your hoops like a trained animal”.

It’s not your family and marriage that MGTOW hate and despise, it’s your rubbing people’s noses in it and telling men to man up and do their duty because nuclear-family nuclear-family nuclear-family.
          You have a religious conviction to the sacred institution of marriage and nuclear family.
          You’re like some evangelist going to an atheist convention and preaching how everyone is going to hell unless they come to church now, and how atheism is wicked, and we are wicked monsters. And then complaining when the crowd tells him to take his proselytizing judgmental bullshit else where. And he gets all butt hurt and says “Oh boo hoo those evil atheists are so wicked they hate me and my congregation because they are envious of the fact I walk with the lord.” Or the atheist going to a church and calling them immoral dogmatists that justify bigotry, and then crying when the church yells at him and tells him to leave.

EMPTY SOUL, You have made personal judgments and attacks on people for not agreeing with your ideology, and this is why they fire back with rude comments.

I just find it ironic that the man who promotes individualism and a world free of coercion(for Caucasians anyway at least) scolds MGTOW for their individualism, their anti-conformity, and then coerces them by calling them running away from their conformist obligation to the collective to be married and reproduce and so on.

MGTOW is about no longer jumping through women’s hoops to get the pussy and all the hoops society creates to benefit women at the expense of men. It’s not about beating our chests and out doing each other in male-on-male competition to earn mating rights, and conform to the demands of gynocentric society.

ABOUT EXTINCTION:

Population is dependant on the amount of females, not males, so lowering male population wouldn’t work. Secondly, MGTOW does not suggest that women have their human rights violated and forced to produce babies. In fact the role of “woman as baby factory” falls more in line with SVARGES & WANKDICKS traditionalist shit. I’m not kidding, THEY want women to stay home unemployed, so that they are financially reliant on men, stuck in the home, popping out babies babies babies. The entire right wing is anti-abortion and anti-birthcontrol. It’s almost like them people see women as nothing more than walking incubators who’s job it is to stay at home wholly dependent on a husband for survival, enslaved to her husband, forced to give him sex and babies.
          And you marriage fetishist flip out when any law gives women the possibility of getting up and walking away. You blame communism for women saying “fuck this, I’m out of here” and not wanting to live under your thumb popping out babies for a living. And you think you can remedy the problem by blaming divorce on feminism, or getting rid of no fault divorce, or just keep railing against communism, and this problem will go away and women will go back to being submissive little baby factories completely content with her dependence on you, and never once walk away from your shit when our new age society allows her to make as much money as a man?
          Your marital duel sphere system fails not because of communism or feminism, but because of technology. And if you want to metaphorically shackle them to the kitchen sink, popping out babies, with no option to leave you, you’ll have to erect a strong Islamic extremist society that forbids women to leave the house without a male escort, and forbidden to drive a car, and forbidden to work without husband’s consent. Look I hate communism and feminism, but I won’t scape goat it for shit it didn’t do. You traditionalists, you more resemble wanting to keep a woman chained up popping out babies for you, than does MGTOW. You don’t get it, you can’t financially shackle women to the house as sex slaves and baby factories, when we live in a technological society that allows her to just as easily make a living as men. You might look back to the 1950’s, the great golden era, and think technology was there and women were staying home. But you fail to understand that was just a transitional era between the days of horse & buggy and the age of electricity. People are always a few generations behind technology on a social level. The 50’s were a transitional period, it’s over, let go. You can’t keep women financially shackled as your baby making sex toys any more. And let’s face it, that’s your only beef with feminism, part of it told women to get off their ass and get a job. That ruins your nuclear family utopia. Even without Karl Marx, even without Betty Friedan, a world where women are locked up in the house awaiting imput from your dick, and giving you babies, and obeying your commands, is a world that was bound to end due to the industrial revolution and technology. You can’t go back, deal with it.

Further, even if MGTOW caught on and got really big, and even IF it lead to a serious population decline that threatened human survival, within the next few thousand years, which is actually how long it would probably take for this horribly over populated world to actually have its population threatened, by that time we could have artificial wombs mass produce babies since the technology for that is practically in our hands now. But this isn’t something that needs to be worried about for a thousand or so years. Quit panicking. It is more likely that humanity will nuke itself in a nuclear war before men and women walking away from marriage ends our species. It’s a premature panic. You give us a stupid proclamation and we give you a stupid answer.

I personally currently am advocating for the development of an artificial womb to artificially produce children, I support the technology along side of genetic engineering to weed out diseases like arthritis, asthma, down syndrome, and birth defects. This genetic engineering may work better with an artificial womb. And maybe some men do want a child but don’t want to get a woman pregnant to have his own genetic offspring. Maybe the artificial womb would be a solution for that individual, after all, women have sperm banks, it hasn’t exactly brought the human species to a screeching halt. You traditionalists and your religious worship of the nuclear family bombard us with idiotic over the top panic driven statements, to which we being more on the philosophical side, who entertain a million and one possibilities, then mention theoretical solutions to theoretical problems.

The sperm bank hasn’t replaced men, and the artificial womb won’t replace women. However for some women the sperm bank has replaced men. But only for “some” women. The artificial womb might replace women for “some” men. The dildo has not replaced the penis nor has the blow up doll replaced the vagina. But for some people it has aided in more gratifying masturbation during periods where they did not have a partner. And so in some regard it has helped with gender autonomy by making the moments without a partner less lonely or less sexually frustrating. But it hasn’t stopped humans from hooking up. The dildo and blow up doll has not ended human sexual and romantic relationships, nor will even more technologically advanced versions of these things. Webcam hookups hasn’t ended real life dating. But I think on some level these things have helped people to have more sexual and romantic gratification without the need to throw themselves at unsuitable partners out of desperation. I don’t know of any MGTOW that is seriously running on some political platform to replace all male on female human interaction with robots and artificial wombs by this time next year or even within their life time. We’re just talking about how in the distant future the ways in which these technologies can aid some people in autonomy.

I find it hilarious how our discussion of these great distant future technological possibilities induces so much worry that your sacred unbreakable holy god given nuclear family marriage model feels so threatened. If nuclear family and marriage is so fundamental, so scripted into our DNA, with no other possibility, why does every little thing threaten it? Why does the idea that a few men will marry men, cause you traditionalists to quake in your boots that it will bring about the end of the world, marriage will forever die, and our entire society will crumble as gay marriage rips away at the moral fabric of our lives. Why does every little thing make you feel so threatened if your nuclear family bullshit is so natural and god given?

Any one?

Svarge?

Empty soul
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll

“Bottom line, choosing to be without, is not the same thing as being against others having“.

That’s all I wanted to know.

Quite a few previous comments from the MGTOW perspective seemed to be worded in a way so as to shame the men who choose to be with women. Since we are talking about 100% individual choice here and no shame cast either way I am completely onboard with it all.

“EMPTY SOUL, You have made personal judgments and attacks on people for not agreeing with your ideology, and this is why they fire back with rude comments“.

To be fair I am drunk a lot of the time when I post and so regret my aggressiveness come the morning. I tend to apologise for it though when I see that I went way overboard with my comments.

As for personal judgments being made and attacks on people for not agreeing with your ideology, that tends to go both ways here you know, lol. Calling people pussy slaves, cucks and pathetic self loathing males is a personal judgment cast and an attack on those who don’t act in accordance with your ideology.

The reason why I just accept those judgements made and attacks thrown is because I would be an hypocrite if I did not given my comments towards black people and other groups.

Rather than turn Bestgore into a glass house then where no stone shall be thrown in case we hurt each other I prefer instead that we just be honest with ourselves and get angry when angry and call each other cucks and pussy slaves. We are not snowflakes in need of a safe space here. Let us be combative in our viewpoints and arguments and just be ourselves.

“I just find it ironic that the man who promotes individualism and a world free of coercion(for Caucasians anyway at least) scolds MGTOW for their individualism, their anti-conformity, and then coerces them by calling them running away from their conformist obligation to the collective to be married and reproduce and so on“.

I had a go at you for arguing the MGTOW route as the only route, where everyone else is a pussy whipped cuck. Since we’ve established that MGTOW is an individual choice that others are free not to go along with I no longer have a problem.

svarg26
          Participant

“Why does every little thing make you feel so threatened if your nuclear family bullshit is so natural and god given?”

because satan is the prince of this world and it’s my job to fight back. pre flood the giants were trying to exterminate gods creation. post flood the khazars, faggots, trannies, feminists and now mgtow are trying to do the same. simply close your door and fuck a dog or your hand and shut the fuck up. i’m cool with that. the moment you open your door and preach your shit, people like me will be here to expose who you work for and whether you believe it or not, means fuck all to me.

thedre
        Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

If you ever found, a good old-fashioned, (Virgin Girl/Woman) that fell in love with you, would you consider getting into a relationship with Her, Getting Married, And Starting A Family???

Or, are you Never, Ever going to get into a Relationship with A Woman. Cause (Sex-Change/Cock Over Pussy) Surgeries Are Cheap in Cuba As @KK has had one recently! Cause if that’s What Your Problem is, and What Your Into, then Good. Just think,,, while you Fuck Her, She Will Be Fucking Your Aresehole At The Same Time With Her Fat, & Newly Acquired Ugly-Stick!

Just A Thought From A Caring Brother. 😉

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Dre, I have many female friends, family members and women who have sex with me for shear sexual gratification. Nothing else. All my relationships with females are based off cost to benefit analysis. I don’t entertain females who are anything like what I post. And if they are, theu keep it from around me since they know I’ll cut them off. I command respect and boundaries should be!

Also, sexual access shouldn’t define men. That’s the major problem right there. I wish you could comprehend, but I understand that you can’t. I mean this as a friend.

svarg26
          Participant

i suggest that you stop having sex with your family members. life might just get better for you.

Life on Training Mode

thedre
      Participant

You Forgot Tits Brother @vincitomniaveritas Tits Man To Go With That Pussy. But they Must Be 100% Silicone Free, of Medium Size, Firm, With Nice Small, and Rock Hard Pink Nipples. No Saucer Shaped, Dark Brown, Completely Vein-Filled Hairy Ones, mmm-k???? 😉

@illegalsmile55 …. Svargalicious ?! … HAH…!

thedre
      Participant

White Males are the new evil in America as to Don Lemon A Black CNN Anchorman.
      NOW THAT IS THE TYPE OF BLACK GUY THAT I WILL CALL A FUCKING NIGGER!

KUDOS TO, RICHIE
      FROM BOSTON. 🙂

Empty soul
        Participant

@thedre

Straight white males are not just the new evil in America. They are the new evil in western Europe too.

What the argument boils down to then is that majority groups are bad, minority groups good. Dominant groups are bad, feeble groups good.

The above falls apart of course when the argument is applied to other, non-white countries. Blacks are the majority in Africa for example and whites the minority and yet the blacks there are still viewed as the victim class and the whites the oppressors by the white western political left.

Japan, China, India etc are praised by the white western political left for their cultures, traditions and their celebratory nature of such things despite being homogenous societies and yet these very same white leftwing people ridicule and spit upon white western countries and peoples for doing the same things.

Here’s a George Orwell quote and though slightly narrow in it’s application it can be used to understand the more broader picture.

“England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during “God Save the King” than of stealing from a poor box“.

-George Orwell

Self loathing has been part of the white western leftwing political identity for the last 100 years and so has the idealising of the ‘other’ and the saviour mentality that goes along with it because the leftwing empower themselves via their self chosen protector status over the groups they consign into playing the role of victim.

The Zionist Jews and such understand this white leftwing nature very well which is why they use them to undermine and beat down white society because a weak willed and easily influenced white society is good for the ruling classes.

Why do they focus on and particularly go after the straight white males though?. Because the straight white male is the backbone of white society and has been since day one. He is the dominant majority group of the white western world. Break him and you break that world.

Now you are talking holistically. Orwell is one of my fave authors and was a leftist ! Haha yet,like me he hated the far left loonies. Today called Sorocisers.

@empty-soul

Empty soul
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Younger people nowadays can’t quite fathom it though. That people like Orwell were leftwing because leftwing politics is so far removed from classic liberalism these days.

Even your fellow Aussie Germaine Greer was recently branded a rightwing bigot by today’s English Lefties and banned from speaking at English universities despite the fact that she has been a leftwing liberal all her life.

The above speaks volumes as to how different and extreme leftwing politics is now if even Germaine fucking Greer can be considered a member of the far right. Lol.

Today’s lefties only ever seem to fight for the causes that run down the working classes life opportunities and living standards(uncontrolled immigration, excessive privatisation, free market economics etc) whilst always constantly taking the side of big business.

They also pretend to hate capitalist consumerism whilst engaging in capitalist consumerism more than anyone else(always buying the latest I-phone etc).

Today’s lefties are just neo-liberal capitalists disguised in the clothing of classical liberalism.

“Haha yet,like me he hated the far left loonies“.

Here’s a few more choice George Orwell quotes to end on.

“What sickens me about left-wing people, especially the intellectuals, is their utter ignorance of the way things actually happen.”

“One sometimes gets the impression that the mere words ‘Socialism’ and ‘Communism’ draw towards them with magnetic force every fruit-juice drinker, nudist, sandal-wearer, sex-maniac, Quaker, ‘Nature Cure’ quack, pacifist, and feminist in England.”

I agree. I have seen Greer shouted down by self -important clueless “feminist/Soroscizer/ rainbow ” women on tv. Laughable that those numbskulls think they are even in her league.
          That is what you get when you give ribbons to last -in-liners as well.

Whether you agree with her or not she is very intelligent and incisive. We have a party here called the “Greens ” .Started off as an environment -party as in Germany but now attracts all the loonies “let them eat cake”types dressed in we-care-about -the underclass sheepskin. All inner -city,gentrified -housing ,globalist-benefitting types. Disgusting!

I think i just described the Leftist ,Globalist,useful -idiot,Remainers of London!

@empty-soul

thedre
          Participant

Hey @emptysoul

Sorry for not replying sooner my good brother i got off Best-Gore and never checked back on this page. Fuck,,, as always brother very well said, & explained my man. There is so many things that most will not think of, but “You”
          My Good Man, you always think of every possibility,,, every route,,, every Country/Nation and so on.
          So tell me brother,,, do you ever sleep, or (does your brain ever sleep i should say) cause fack,,, you never skip a beat while thinking deeply about almost every topic, cause you always have the answers. And This Why i love reading your stuff brother. 🙂

Empty soul
      Participant

@hindustan

Accusing a random black man of rape is like accusing a random Jew of putting money before life and morals in that it obviously works due to past precedent.

Niggers per capita rape more than any other race on the planet. This is known by everyone everywhere and is backed up by statistics upon statistics from all over.

It is 100% factual then to suggest and acknowledge that blacks rape the most.

A white woman accusing a random nigger of rape then is instantly believable even if factually untrue due to past precedent as backed up by statistics.

False accusations are absolutely disgusting of course and should be condemned but niggers bring it upon themselves when it comes to peer led scrutiny because they are such shits on average.

The above is not so different to the Jews screaming “anti-Semitism” wherever people use past precedent against them.

Past actions influence present viewpoints.

You’re bitter. Who hurt you?

😉

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.