Best and or worst sexual experiences?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Best and or worst sexual experiences?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kitty Kat
      Participant

Anyone wanna share their best/worst sexual experiences? I got “raped” the other day and it was pretty great.

BigBoySlims
      Participant

I had sex in the woods and it was INCREDIBLE. I was able to get as loud as I wanted and I have a really deep voice so it sounded like I was a lion roaring. The girl said it was the sexiest thing she’d ever heard.

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

This worst experience has nothing to do with the woman, but the situation. The worst experience was a woman that I met at a party went to a mall and started to have sex in a public bathroom since we were high and horny, but we didn’t realize the bathroom was filled with people. We went into a stall and undressed each other and started to have sex, but about 30 seconds in security banged on the door and being high, I opened the stall still fucking the woman. We were both kicked out, but security let us put our clothes on. The woman and I were laughing non stop, so it wasn’t bad at the time, but when I look back on it, it’s a fucking disaster.

The 30 second sex though was great, lol.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.