Best Gore is Blocked

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Best Gore is Blocked

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Best Gore is blocked

This pop ups in Mozilla and Opera no matter what i do. Same on android.
      I finally got it through Tor browser.

I thought system scumbags attacked this site legally due to Orwellian purging of truth: They trying to silence everyone who doesn’t fit!

I wrote to censors and they answered me:

When i came here i see everyone just chilling as usual. Wtf?

jsmith666
      Participant

That’s fucked up. I’ve been using safari on an iPhone without any problems.

Benzin
        Participant

It’s bad luck to have iphone.

jsmith666
          Participant

I’ve heard, I stick with the 6s for a couple of reasons though. They’re not gigantic like most other decent phones around now. They’re also not terribly expensive, so when I break one every now and then it’s not all that tragic.

Callum
      Participant

Are you using WiFi or mobile data?

Some networks block Best Gore via data

CryBaby
      Participant

In Italy too – blocked by the government. Tor is your friend, when governments try to tell you what you should read and what you shouldn’t.

Road Pavement
      Participant

It looks like the Nazi Party is making a comeback by blocking every site they come across

I’m on opera and android in Aust and i am getting through even though my gov and carrier are known to block sites like Bestgore. If on opera ,delete cookies and switch your vpn around often to diff regions.

Apple is notorious for doing what suits itself and keeping govs happy while fucking people who paid them good money.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Anyone else to report if any other country blocking Best Gore except Italy and Serbia?

coffindodger
      Participant

I lost the stylus pen on my Samsung Galaxy Note in an Arby’s bathroom back in 2011, so now I browse the internet with the well sharpened jap’s eye of a dead niggA slave. It seems to work okay most of the time.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

8chan and encyclopedia dramatica is down and down for a long time. You guys better make sure some government pussy doesn’t try to take this site down.

coffindodger
      Participant

But isn’t 8chan that retarded minime wheelchair fagg0t’s site?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

4chan is the faggot site for little kids. All the big boys are on 8chan.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

All right guys, BG is blocked on me from site sky broadband(UK provider) and my IP is fck’d up because i used VPN with UK ip on it so they blocked me completely like i am Brit.
      What is strange is, without VPN enabled it should be alright to enter BG but i am blocked to come here without VPN so i must cover my ass to enter “from Netherlands” right now.

I contacted my provider and they say nothing is blocked by them or ordered to be blocked by our sissy gov.
      Anyhow, there is reset button for modem but didn’t helped. My ip is still blocked for entering Best Gore.

Wtf i say.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Ok, finally fix it by hard reset of the modem(must hold button at least 30 sec and after that to restart PC).

What we can learn from this?
      -DO NOT use VPN cover on fascist UK.

ponyfleute
      Participant

Never heard of it. Is it effectively an open source VPN? I still think Tor with it’s network of distributed independent nodes is a better option, but I’ll have to take a closer look at this project as well.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Mark, Tor is slow as turtle. I’m using cracked Betternet software(not all the time).

If you, or anyone here wan’t me to share it let me know: Sen’t me your email and i’l sent you vpn.

thedre
      Participant

@SrbijaBgd
      Nice to see You, And here from You Again, My Good Man. 🙂

As for those Cunts,, Nice Answer they gave You Brother! A Video Unavailable ???
      Those Jew-Cunts are up to their old tricks as usual, **Fuckers!** 🙁

Ii’s just like this video that has to be uploaded from peoples hard drive cause the remove-it weekly those Jew-Ass-Punks!

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Good video Thedre. I’m not deep into it but i trust nothing government and their shitty media.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.