Best Gore Shoes

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Best Gore Shoes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      King Malice
      Participant

I designed these last night, if BG says it’s ok to put them up for sale I can publish the design. I based it off the BG logos and included the red for a VERY specific reason. Someone should get the connection… What do y’all think?

Best Gore Custom Shoes

spreadthealoha
      Participant

They look great. How much for a pair of these exclusives?

King Malice
      Participant

They cost around $230 and it’s free shipping to EU, UK, USA…

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

That doesn’t look red to me. It looks like effeminate pink. The kind of thing an Uber-Gay Homosexualist would wear to a Pride March in Boystown. The Madonna track would start “Get into the groove…” and all the Gaylords would cluster together to form a daisy-chain and start sliding their cocks along each other’s lubed-up arse cracks while drinking Amyl Nitrate Cocktails and shitting on each other’s dicks. Then they’d all break away from the chain for some “Hammer-Time” thigh-busting stretches and kicks with their gay pink bumming shoes all smeared and covered in shit, lube and semen.

Please stop these kinds of “design ideas”. It is not “big” and it is not “clever”. Just because you imagined them doesn’t mean it is a good idea to actually go through with it and create them. You could have kept those design ideas to yourself in your pinkest dreams, instead of polluting up the forum with the outfit you and your friends Sylvester and Phil MacKracken will be wearing to the next International Rimming Festival you attend.

King Malice
        Participant

I’m guessing you probably expect some big reaction/reply but it’s not gonna happen bruh. Someone regurgitating a homoerotic fantasy/dream they had and calling me gay because their monitor can’t register the color red or because I got bored and designed a pair of best gore shoes ain’t gonna bother me. Good attempt though.

Callum
      Participant

I can safely say that I wouldn’t wear them

King Malice
        Participant

LoL, I wouldn’t either. I’ve got an account for a website that allows people to design different types of shoes and if they sell they get like $30 a pair. I was messing around with some and got bored so I made a BG, LL and a couple other designs to see how they looked but didn’t publish them to actual be sold since I used the images from the sites. If someone actually wanted a pair I’d just set it up to give the $ to BG, but I highly doubt they will.

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

Maybe some BG flip flops would be good.
          You know you’d start seeing them in these videos in a few months.

King Malice
          Participant

Uh oh…. You just spoke them into existence. I’m calling them the Da Silva’s…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.