BEST GORE TRAVEL ADVISORY

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events BEST GORE TRAVEL ADVISORY

This topic contains 48 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 9,503
    VIP – Server Donor

This Post With Some Short Documentaries on Mexico, and how The Drug Cartels are Reeking-Havoc on The Beach Side Resorts Of Acapulco, and Most Recently Now in Cancun. And With The Resort Owners Warning The Local Press Not To Publish Any Of The Recent Murders, I Have Decided To Do So For The Greater Good Of Our Members, Their Families, and For Mankind, As A Whole.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Think of Traveling to Venezuela think again!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Nice Cool People in Venezuela. So bring your kids,,, wife Grandma,,, NOT,,,!!!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And More From Venezuela.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 5,057
      VIP – Server Donor

I always wanted to go to Venezuela @thedre. Beautiful country from what i have read and seen . I was waiting for the country to become safer and then this fucken embargo and crap made it even worse ,poorer and more dangerous for tourists. ! Damn!
      I still wanna go to Cuba too. You lucky sod ,you!

Brother ,you are turning girlie on us. Bahaha. You change your profile pic all the time now. I can’t speak,I change my cover image every couple of days as well. Haha!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Would you join us in Cuba sometime in late Feb, or Early March. We will fly in A Special guest you know! 🙂

Also, yea,,, i am just bored with myself, so i have been going thru some pics deciding which one to put out on my profile.

Why Honey,,, You Like, lol, ???

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thank you for your kind offer but i am trying to shake off my tails, you know what I mean? Too many will be eyeballing your special guest as it is. BaHaHa.

@thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Lol dude,,, lol. 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Again Venezuela, where 300 + murders are committed Every Single Day, but your Travel Agent Will NEVER Tell You This True Fact!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The U.S. is Not The Only Country with Paid by “George Soros” Fake Protesters, in order to advance the Zionists and their sick causes. They have been relentless in their Pursuit Of Total Economic Control Of Venezuela for Quite Some Time Now. But,,, you Will Never” Hear This” on your ZOG-Controlled Mass-Media.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Think of renting a nice House with Servants, and Caretakers in Venezuela with the thought of being safe??? Well,,, think again!!!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Think of going to Venezuela as your next travel destination because you have heard that the Food is Good, & Plentiful??? Well again,,, think again!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

More Good Food In Da-Venezuela. In Fact,,, It’s Finger Licking Good!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

After ALL Of These Travel Advisories about Venezuela you still decide to go thinking that if anything happens the Cops Will be there to Help You Out! Lol,, Think Again.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Cops Will Help You if you are still stupid enough to take your family to beautiful Venezuela right??? Man,,, C,Mon Man I Told/Showed You Twice Now what they do to Cops Over There.Just Stay The Fuck-Out Man,,, Please. 🙁

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

More Dead Cops NOT There To Help You.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Think of getting a job as a Lumberjack In Venezuela’s beautiful climate, having lots of experience with Chainsaws,,, Well, Here will be your job once The Cartels See How Good You Are With A Saw, lol. Better Pay?

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Just The Fact That George Soros has been an active player in destabilizing Venezuela Alone Should Be Reason enough to steer clear of that Hidden, & unreported Murder Capital of the World.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Please read Mark’s “Our President/Owner” comments as his words say enough, and speaks for themselves.

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 32,341

So that’s why we haven’t really had any good videos recently?!

Those sumbitches!

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 32,341

Thanks for posting all these articles in one place! It’s like reading a picture book 😀

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @SeraphimSerenata

My goal is to keep the Public Well Informed on the Dangers of Visiting Certain Places/Countries. And places that they should Not *EVER* take their loved-ones To. Because even though many of us here on Best-Gore Already Know, the Truth, and that The Zionist Owned, Controlled, Heavily Censored, & Edited Mass-Media, Along With Most Travel Agents “”Will Never Tell You the Truth”” because these (JEW-OWNERS) Of most Resorts, “”Except For Cuban Ones”” Would Shut Them Down in A Nano-Second, if They Ever Told The Truth about these Extremely Vile, & Dangerous Shit Hole Places Called Beautiful Travel Destinations. But unfortunately people on the outside, Do Not Know These Facts Because they mostly watch there Local 6 O’clock News For Their Info. So I hope to reach these poor, and brainwashed individuals in the hopes of helping save their, and their Families Lives, by doing-So.

And This Is The Other Side Of Best-Gore That many of these same individuals do not know. And that we have always loved, & Cared for The People Sharing This World With Us. So Only the Uncensored “TRUTH” can Work.

SO Stay Safe People, *AND VISIT CUBA* which is and has always Been The Safest Travel Destination Bar None 🙂

Demonica
    Participant
    Goints: 106

Cancun is very nice to visit despite all the shit, all the sickest shit goes on there but it has its very beautiful side too, after all, people get killed everywhere in the world.
    Good documentaries btw.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Thanks @demonica

Although Mexico does have nice travel Destinations, as i have been there also, but unlike Cancun being on the Gulf Side, i was in Nuevo Vallarta, a suburb of Puerto Vallarta. But that was in the mid 80,s when it was much safer. But now, if you happen to leave the relative safety of your resort, and wander off you can be at the wrong place at the wrong time,,, and your done.

But Cuba on the other hand is much, much safer, and the crime is one, “if not” the lowest in all of The Caribbean Islands. You should check it out B G Sister. 🙂

Demonica
        Participant

I agree, Cancun is the perfect example of exploitation in all sense.
        Im sure I prefer the caribbean islands too, a lot more relaxing, as ironic as it sounds one shouldn’t worry too much about this shit and enjoy life, is not like these things happen everyday to random people, althought it can happen, all i could suggest to anybody who lives here in Mexico as well, is that we can not live in fear all the time, that is why its important to have our own guns because we can’t rely on the police or authorities, but our own hands, if its your time to die right there, you are gonna die haha..
        Sad but true.
        Greetings!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yea,,, you’re right about it not happening all the time, and everywhere @demonica And for most people, if they stay on their Resorts then the chances of them getting accosted, maimed, or even killed, are very slim at best.

But for people like Myself,,, And The Sites Owner/President we like to venture off resorts, and tour around seeing everything in the back country, and off the beaten path. And this is where people can inadvertently run into trouble if they happen onto somebody being Murdered,,, A Cocaine, or Marijuana Drug Field, or whatever else can be illegally happening on the outside.

So i guess my warning should be more directly to people like Mark, & I instead of the General Sheeple, lol, Public, who do Not venture out anywhere, but The Resort

Demonica
        Participant

Haha I understand, I’ve seen the good and the bad side of countries I have been to, maybe I like to take too many risks, it is interesting to see how crime works here and there, it does make one realize how much evil exists worldwide.
        Anyway, I would advice anybody not to be afraid visit Mexico, it’s a beautiful country despite all the shit lol

despy
    Participant
    Goints: 1,246

few months back there was travel advisory warning Americans to stay away from popular destinations in Mexico. I was really rather shocked by it because it was first time I recall public warnings against heavily travelled most popular destinations. haven’t heard much since. heck even when Olympics were in Brazil all thetalk was threat of mosquitoes and nothing of what we really know of Brazil

where do you go in Cuba? i
    never had much desire ever to travel to Cuba but I am itching to get out of states, if only for a moment

invite me! I will be fun and promise to not get on your nerves. you just make sure I make it to my room each night. how much does it cost?

you said last summer you were going and seems you didn’t. are you really going? what city? I want to read about it

@illegalsmile you in?

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 5,238

I’d love to go…but I need a babysitter to guide me on and off the planes, etc…I can only fly it I’m heavily drugged. You’ll have to come to Maine and we’ll fly from here. 😀 @desp PARTY!!

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

It would be so cool if you could come also, my good B G Sister @illegalsmile55 cause it would be one hell of a Party Indeed With The 5 of us Gore Lovers All together,, (well the 4 of us Gore Lovers) i should Say,,, cause Cathy’s not Big On Gore Whatsoever. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  thedre.

despy
        Participant

oh my gosh @illegal really super consider it! I just looked and you are just 14 short hours from me. you could drive here and then we board together in Detroit! half hour from here!

you are up early all the time you get on road at 5am and if you wear diaper you could be here 7pm! ok I don’t want that in my garbage get here at 8

seriously! and if you drove you could bring me nice joint 🙂
        no really you get here and I get us nice pizza and salad then we get st9ned and stare at each other giddy with excitement. my house is shithole but very clean and in nice safe area

only thing though is it would probably suck once we got back for you to have to drive all that way home

maybe you take bus or train here!
        please think about it. I dislike flying too. I flew to California about ten years ago and was outright scared. flight was delayed a couple hours so I went to airport bar and got drunk. I didn’t have much money to begin with and when i landed I was smashed with 50bucks left in my pocket and a cake I was carrying for my uncle. but I did it and you can to!

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 5,238

Bahahaha…I have a vision of me driving like a demon, wearing nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt, a keg of coffee by my side, both hands gripping the wheel, and a wild eyed spastic look on my face…kinda like that crazy astronaut broad. 😀

despy
        Participant

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Lol, he, he Depends Undergarments,,, ha, ha! @despy that is too funny. I can see @illegalsmile55 making you stop at every 20 miles, or so for a quick Diaper-Change, lol. Sorry Sis, but that,s just too fucken funny! 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I Always go to 2 Small Islands. Cayo-Coco,& Cayo-Guillermo. I Always Go for 1 week with Cathy,,, And then I go back for another Week Alone. Ok, so i will Book, and Pay for Your All-Inclusive 4+ Star Resort Week in The Beautiful Jardines Del Ray, in Cayo-Guillermo, which i’m sure you’ll Agree Once You See It That It Is Indeed,,, A Beautiful Tropical Island Paradise. 🙂

Oh yea,,, as for getting to your room ok at night,,, don’t you worry yourself Girl, I Will Take Good Care Of You, but that’s Only If You Decide To CUM, that is, Mmm-K??? 😉

Ha, ha, ha! Just Fucking With You B G Sister, lol. 🙂

The cost can vary from the Month that you decide to go on,,, And The Resort Itself. We consider a great deal at about $900 00 to $ 950 00 Per Person for everything, including V.I.P.Section That Includes Free Drinks,,,Free Food,,, and a separate Smoking Room for your 2 to 3hr. standard wait time at The Airport in Cuba. So, if a person has $ 1200 00 bucks, they will do fine bringing back booze, “Cuban Rhum”, A Box Of World Renowned Cuban Cigars, and Tips for The Cubans.

And Honestly @despy,,, you will have a Super-Safe, Worry-Free, Fun-Filled Holiday, on Some of The Worlds “”Voted”” Nicest White Sand Beaches, with Bright Turquoise Waters, and The Purest Beauty that you have Ever Seen in your lifetime. And Because it is Warm, and so Shallow, You can walk at Some Places up to A Full Mile Out, and only have A Foot Of Crystal Clear “Shark Free” Waters below your Feet, so I Bring A Huge Bubba, and fill-it with four beers and sit, or lie down in the water A Full Mile From Shore. Talk About Serene, and Quiet Girl. 🙂 A Trip There, I Promise,, will Give You Great memories to last a lifetime.

despy
    Participant

LOL nice recovery because that began hella creepy my BG brethren lmao

it does however read awfully touristy. swarm of people on beach seems like drag and free drinks reads like crummy draft beer BUT I really think I am up for it. it’s only temporary right and February hits after couple months of brutal winter and I am not looking forward to that at all. I also haven’t worn a bathing suit since 1989 but what the hell. I think I need this

under 1000 seems cheap. surely that does not include airfare

tomorrow I will read up on places you mentioned. Cuba eh. ok!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Actually @desp it is one,,, if not the quietest places to visit in Cuba. And because they are 2 Small Islands people do not flock there as much wanting to be close to big towns shopping, and stuff, so the beaches are quite empty oftentimes as compared to any other tropical destinations that we’ve Ever Been, my good B G Sis. 🙂

So before we decide to book for our Feb. Trip,,, I will Message you, and let you know what good deal we ended-up getting, than maybe if you want, You, & Yours, Or, Yourself Alone,,, can come along, as we will be Flying-in A Special Guest Also for A Fun-Filled Week. And I Think You’ll Like Him, lol. It would be so much fun, for myself, our Guest, and my Wife Cathy, to get to meet other B G Members, and share some laughs, and many drinks together, no?? 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@despy

Sorry Girl,,, as i for got to answer your question. But “YES” Airfare, & All 🙂 Cool Eh?? 🙂

despy
        Participant

I really like the sound of island less traveled with option to charter flight if I really feel need to purchase refrigerator magnets and keychains and I just might!

really starting to wrap my head around it and it seems fun. timeline so far away though, alot could happen within four months. but I have the money and I really want to do it! let me know of all arrangements so I may copycat. lol I see myself booking wrong island or something. would love to go if you will have me
        file this away:
        desperella @ protonmail dot com

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I am so jealous. I may join you all in a year or two. Got to fix this deconditioned body first ! haha
        @despy
        @illegalsmile55
        @thedre

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@despy & @illegalsmile55

I Always rent a Car for a week and head-out shopping inland to the nearest town about an hour Away Called Moron, lol. Seriously,,, that is the name of this cute little town. This small town you can purchase a 26 oz of fine Cuban Rum For 2 bucks a bottle,,, a box of the Best Cuban Cigars “200 Cigars Pper Box” They are the size of our American/Canadian Colts Cigars for like 20 bucks U.S. Where we would pay in our Countries at The Very least $ 200 bucks for the same cigars. So,,, we could all get into the Car and go sightseeing/Shopping For A Day, or Two. The Car, & Gas is on me. 🙂 And with 2 big Strong Boys Like Mark, & I no worries ladies,,, you will be safe, and have a great time. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.