Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Black Lies Matter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

😆

thedre
      Participant

Way to go my good man, as enough is Enough of this Black Lives Matter Horseshit.
      You’ve made your point already, so you don’t need to occupy the whole fucking lane of a street with your Stupid Fucking Punk-Ass Message.

This will surely end up creating tons of accidents involving mostly white innocent people by getting rear ended.
      And i say White People cause every black person in that city already know it’s there. But no shit, or thought given to the Poor,(Old White Man) “Tourist” trying to find himself around in a strange city.

As they might think that they should catch a glimpse of it, as it might be directions of some sort, or a turning lane, who knows?? So because their attention is focused solely on trying to get where he is going by reading what Da-Fuck is written in his lane, as it could very well end up causing an accident, which he will surely be blamed for.

And this in turn will have him charged and at fault of this accident for following too closely resulting in his innocent (White Tourist) getting a ticket, court date, and a blemish on what could be his perfect driving record. So bye-bye to your perfect & safe driving record, that he had worked so hard all of your life to obtain.

And now because of his age, the insurance company will Automatically/Surely blame it on his age, and figure that this will be a start of things to come, as far as his driving skills are concerned.

So say a Big-Hello To Paying Much Higher Insurance Premiums for the rest of your retirement Years/Life, and say Goodbye To That Perfect driving record buddy, and a good chunk or your pension cheque. Cause that little extra money you able to save “from going without” in order to afford Your Poor Wife, and Self yourself a small, and inexpensive trip every year, is now gone.

So thanks to Those Inbred Fuck-Hen Knee-Grows, You Good (White & Hard Working tax-payers) Got Fucked, & Fucked Real Good By Them Black Lives Matter, Food-Stamp Snortin Thugs. THOSE FUCKING COCK SLURPIN/THUMPING NEGROIDS 🙁

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

*woman

thedre
          Participant

@Hamburgerbob
          You are right brother as i should have said Man & Woman, thanks for correcting me Bob. 🙂

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@thedre
          Wait, so you’re saying you should’ve said:

“Way to go my good Man & Woman” ? 😆

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

He’s just a peaceful protester. Antifa and BLM have been burning down thousands of businesses. He didn’t do anything near what these people have done. That was nothing.

Those masks sure are coming in handy to hide your identity. Now would be the time for crazy people to do crazy shit.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre Go paint white lives matter on a street. Watch how it gets demonized.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Another point, Antifa and BLM Burn, Loot, and Murder, have been tearing down and destroying statues and monuments that don’t belong to them. But they want to put up monuments to themselves and not have them touched.

This guy pouring red paint over blacks lives matters is no different than Black Lives Matter pulling dow statues of white people. They want to disrespect white people and our monuments, we can disrespect theirs. What are they going to do if white people start tearing down Martin Luther King Jr. Statues?

MLK

MLK

thedre
          Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          Yea you are right as i would be called A Bigot,,, Jailed,,, And Probably jumped by 20 of them fucks in jail. 🙁

despy
      Participant

Guy is a hero, in my opinion. Targeting the “V” was rather crafty too

So obnoxious that is, imagine paying all that money for your place to look out window and see that?

Shit is out of control. Mayor alongside Al Sharpton actively participating https://youtu.be/xTB9CFIhO4s

thedre
        Participant

@desp
        He is most definitely a hero in my books also, as great minds think alike right? lol? 😉

despy
          Participant

@thedre I still believe the earth is round, so I guess that makes one of us kinda ok 😛

thedre
          Participant

@despy
          When it comes to the shape of our earth, it matters not to me what you, or anybody believes in, as long as the individuals themselves are respectful, honest, and kind about it. Like You 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.