Black woman speaks on white privilege

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Black woman speaks on white privilege

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

This smart, well-spoken black woman speaks on her beliefs regarding white privilege and oppression of white males. She also has a go at Jews in this simple, honest video.

Empty soul
      Participant

Yep. She speaks the truth. It’s just a shame though that the black community will condemn and despise her for it and the white libtard community will condemn and destroy her for it.

When she states that anyone of average intelligence can see straight through this white privilege nonsense she is in my opinion being a tad too fair in her assessment of them because anyone with half a brain cell should be able to see straight through it.

Why are there more successful white people than successful black people in America?

Is it A) because “dey beez tryin to keepz da blak man down”.

Or is it B) because white Americans are 76.6 percent of the entire population whilst black people are just 13.4 percent of the population.

It does not take a genius to work out that a significantly larger group will produce more successful people per their raw numbers than a significantly smaller one. In Fact, judging by how many black people are on tv, in the movies, in the music industry, in athletics, in sports teams etc I would say that they are overrepresented for their actual population count.

Of course one could argue that white people create societies that keep minorities down but then that would of course be far too silly to accept considering that East Asians, Indians etc often outperform and do far better than white people do within white society.

If you were to take all the numbers and values relevant to the measurement of success within American society and applied it to the raw demographics you would find that more white people live in poverty than any other race within America. That more white people commit suicide than any other race within America and that more white people have substance abuse issues and mental health issues than any other race within America because their raw numbers makes it so.

When one breaks down the argument of “white privilege” it becomes obviously apparent that what they are really talking about is “majority privilege” because white people are of course the majority demographic within white countries.

A white person after all has no such privilege in Pakistan or China etc over the indigenous populations that reside there. Not unless they have lots of money of course but then that would be “rich privilege” and not “white privilege” as wealth is not the sole property of white people as one look at the countless non white millionaires and billionaires across the world will show you.

Let’s take a look at majority privilege then,

Indians are the majority population of India, do they have “brown privilege”?. Even the downtrodden lower castes of India?.

Chinese people are the majority population of China, do they have “yellow privilege”?. Even the poverty stricken Chinese sweatshop workers?.

The answer of course is a resounding no. You would have to be a madman to even suggest such a thing.

The question then becomes, why do libtards etc make arguments of racial privilege aimed solely at white people and no other race?. This narrows down the probabilities sufficiently to arrive at the conclusion that “white privilege” is a form of weaponised language created to undermine and bully into submission any member of the white race that does not espouse liberal doctrine much in the same way as “Uncle Tom” and “Coconut” are weaponised language created to undermine and bully into submission any member of the black race that does not espouse anti-white doctrine.

This brings me to the last of her points, are white libtards racist towards black people?. I would have to say yes. Yes they are.

Constantly telling black people that they are oppressed victims whilst referring to the black people who disagree as sellouts to their own race is akin to shouting at black people to “know their place” which puts it alongside calling a black person a nigger if you ask me because each is designed to confer superiority-inferiority and to whip into submission.

The white libtards engaging in the above are mostly always from the affluent white middle classes and above as well and unlike the sacrificial white working class piñatas they like to smash open and take from under the guise of fighting “dat white privilege” they do have actual privilege and societal power over others which makes it even more damning for them because of their libtard argument that only those in positions of power can be racist.

Anyhow. As the Yanks say, that’s my two cents.

itsplaster
        Participant

@empty-soul You don’t have to convince me on the numbers game.
        As far as the video, I think she is too hopeful in thinking people should see through the “white privilege nonsense.”
        But I do applaud her for totally owning that her college scholarship was probably given to her based on demographics.
        And yes, calling white guilt a form of superiority is something not many people mention. But it has to be a black person saying it in this political climate. I’m glad she did.
        To me, she proves it’s how you’re raised and not society at large who shape your views. She grew up around whites and never got indoctrinated into playing the victim. And her mother was obviously not the typical single mom. There are also exceptions that give me hope.

Empty soul
          Participant

@itsplaster

“As far as the video, I think she is too hopeful in thinking people should see through the “white privilege nonsense“.

To be fair, most Americans do. They are the ones Hilary Clinton called the “deplorables” and whom had the raw numbers to send her packing.

Outside of America most people do not believe in that nonsense. Certainly not in Western Europe and most definitely not in Eastern Europe. The truth is then that libtards and hateful blacks are a loud minority that the media likes to focus on and magnify so as to exaggerate their numbers, significance and influence for their own ends.

It’s a bit like how the media and television industry makes it appear like everyone is gay or transsexual nowadays when gays and transsexuals are still very much a loud minority.

“But I do applaud her for totally owning that her college scholarship was probably given to her based on demographics“.

If she scored low to average marks like she said and still got awarded it then it most definitely was an affirmative action scholarship that she was given.

It’s far worse than that though because it cannot even be argued to be a social ladder for minorities since the East-Asians who number less than the blacks in America are made to score at least double that of the blacks in order to attain the same equal level placements because they are deemed to be too advantaged as a result of their high IQ. I wish I was joking but I am not, look it up.

Affirmative Action was created to prop up low IQ blacks beyond what they are naturally capable of, that’s all.

“To me, she proves it’s how you’re raised and not society at large who shape your views. She grew up around whites and never got indoctrinated into playing the victim. And her mother was obviously not the typical single mom. There are also exceptions that give me hope“.

Her mother just got sick of dealing with blacks, I know the feeling. She then sought refuge in a safer more intellectually nurturing environment, whitey neighbourhoods.

Basically her mother was a genius by black standards because she realised just how full of shit and dangerous blacks are. Not many blacks get that far.

As a result of the above her children benefited and achieved where otherwise they would have failed.

Self-reflection, self-criticism and self-responsibility are very rare traits within the black community.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Very nice video @itsplaster, sadly… I’m sure she is gonna face some backlash for her words. “The brothers” not gonna be happy. Her maturity is impressive, it gives me some hope as well… but she is clearly the exception.

@empty-soul
          , “a safer more intellectually nurturing environment” A trailer park is no Beverly Hills and Texas is not among the most ‘progressive’ states in US. Apparently White Settlement is plagued by pikies and Latinos seams to be their second concern. Her grades were not great as she pointed and… not many blacks in prison? They make up only 4% of the city population. I believe the lack of prejudice against her helped her out of her probable future… and the distancing of black culture. It is great that she acknowledge her privilege but she probably saw a lot of unemployed white guys.

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan Oh, I’m sure she gets backlash on a regular basis for speaking her mind. But if one person speaks out, maybe 2, maybe 3 – you see where I’m going. I’m glad she’s not intimidated.
          She said that she probably displaced some better qualified people. Here’s where it always get tricky. Do you take the opportunity even if it’s a handout? I think if it hadn’t been her, it would’ve been the next black female who might not think as fairly as this woman so I’m glad she took the opportunity. She seems to want to do better and if the game is rigged, I rather see her with a degree than an SJW victim.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster 10 years ago my young brother was a left wing militant… now he is a right wing militant. Thinking about it, we don’t really know if she was raised properly, or someone made her see the light in the past few years… people who speak-out like that often carry this born again christian syndrome… she may have been a cunt on her younger days and felt entitled to her scholarship because of slavery, but indeed is very pleasant to see someone like her speaking out about an subject that goes against her own entitlement. Like females against feminists. Immigrants against immigration, etc, but most people will take the opportunity, even when unfair, when not choosing to take it is a BBC in the A**. She is sure a very mature lady right now, and leaves the impression she always was. Thanks for sharing her words with us 🙂

Empty soul
          Participant

@masterplan

“A trailer park is no Beverly Hills and Texas is not among the most ‘progressive’ states in US“.

I agree and for most people it would be a massive step down in standards and environment. However, prior to that she did live in a black neighbourhood so it was a massive step up from her perspective.

When rape, theft and murder are your everyday environment even shitholes will feel progressive to you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.